Your Internet Username

Zazubat

I was thinking about my internet username a little bit. I have had used Zaziuma for over 4 years now, which I normally don't do. I normally never change it, but I do know some that do. Do you have one that you always use? Do you use multiples, and is your username special, or is it just another randomlly numbered one?

I try to keep "Sora" somewhere within my username, even though people like the evil Koko have tried to change it. 

Sora's in there because he's the protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series, which was my life back when I made my first account here, sora1299.  Nowadays it doesn't play as big a role, but I still love the series.

My original name was dtwrules, which is my initials: DTW and rules following. As I grew up I realized how childish that is. Recently I decided I wanted something new, and SoulFire was literally the first thing that popped into my head. I enjoyed it even though it has no real meaning xD

Back then I liked emo forum names and had names like, ShatteredxSorrow, Sorrow, BloodReaper, EmotionsInMyWrists. But now that I look back at it, it wasn't really me, so I changed to Shattered, which wasn't as emoy as most names were. One day, one of my friends call me Broski and I fell in love with it and switched it up to BroskiShattered. But in some sites that had so many characters and was forced to change it to BroskiShat. Then I got bored of my name on League of Legends and came up to what is now my username, Broski Monster. It's still kind of emo because it's based off a blue abomination that has a horrible addiction which has probably killed many of it's brain cells. Lol childhood.

I used to only make usernames that started with K, but that trend for me died years ago. I would use Krow on everything but that name was hard to secure a lot of the time. Depending on what I register for I'll use different names. If it's entertainment related I'll use Acacia or SomethingAcacia and if it's competitive based I use Hjalmarr or GG_Yoon.

Archived