Ren✧

k4vvqf.png

As long as this card is face-up on the field, its name is treated as "Toon World." Instead of conducting your regular Draw Phase, you can add 1 "Toon" or "Manga" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: It is treated as being sent to the Graveyard.

[hr]

Sent to explore an entire new world, a cartography has only been able to venture through 1 city. It seems to be never ending, yet so small he can walk across it in a day. Too bad there isn't anyway out of Toon Town...at least...not unchanged...

Very great card for Toon Support but I can't figure this out...

''If this card would be destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: It is treated as being sent to the Graveyard.'' What's the purpose of this?

Toon monsters get destroyed when Toon World is destroyed, but having it worded this way, the card is not technically destroyed, meaning that they can stay on the field even with Toon Town/World gone. 

I find it funny we both named our Toon World alternative "Toon Town". My effect wasn't a Freed the General for toons, however. Moreso like a Tenki for Toons, as well as a Pandemonium (LP cost wise) for attacking Toons. We also share the same destroy effect. Hats off to you XD (I haven't posted my Toon Town yet, sitting in my MSE collecting dust).

I love the fact that it sends itself instead of being destroyed. Great addition, making MST not a Raigeki. Also, making it a Field Spell extends its playability via running a Terraforming. The fact it is only when face-up is treated as Toon World allows the actualy Toon World to still maintain maybe 1 spot in a good Toon Deck, as you wouldn't really want it over this any day. The search as opposed to draw is a nice touch to the card. Too sad "La Toon" (Toon La Jinn) doesn't benefit from this card, as you need to activate the Continuous Spell Card version of "Toon World" to Summon him from the S/T Zone.

EDIT: Found this interesting: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http://elementalheroshadow2.deviantart.com/art/Toon-Town-card-174674841&h=0&w=0&sz=1&tbnid=vL-c9QZxshyVJM&tbnh=273&tbnw=184&zoom=1&docid=8gRr2acKUlltjM&hl=en
Same name, same art. Coincidence... I think---yeah. Pretty much.

I find it funny we both named our Toon World alternative "Toon Town". My effect wasn't a Freed the General for toons, however. Moreso like a Tenki for Toons, as well as a Pandemonium (LP cost wise) for attacking Toons. We also share the same destroy effect. Hats off to you XD (I haven't posted my Toon Town yet, sitting in my MSE collecting dust).

I love the fact that it sends itself instead of being destroyed. Great addition, making MST not a Raigeki. Also, making it a Field Spell extends its playability via running a Terraforming. The fact it is only when face-up is treated as Toon World allows the actualy Toon World to still maintain maybe 1 spot in a good Toon Deck, as you wouldn't really want it over this any day. The search as opposed to draw is a nice touch to the card. Too sad "La Toon" (Toon La Jinn) doesn't benefit from this card, as you need to activate the Continuous Spell Card version of "Toon World" to Summon him from the S/T Zone.

EDIT: Found this interesting: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=&imgrefurl=http://elementalheroshadow2.deviantart.com/art/Toon-Town-card-174674841&h=0&w=0&sz=1&tbnid=vL-c9QZxshyVJM&tbnh=273&tbnw=184&zoom=1&docid=8gRr2acKUlltjM&hl=en
Same name, same art. Coincidence... I think---yeah. Pretty much.

Well the name is actually attached to the art where I found it, so not really so much coincidence, but more like two lazy card makers, lol. Yeah, I think I might remake La Toon to maybe fit with this card and change it to "Toon World" Spell Card instead. Thanks for the review! It seems that great minds think alike! 

Archived