Cloudian Synchro / (Xyz) Card ( ownmade )

Guest FunnyO

Guest FunnyO

Hey, i am using a cheap Cloudian fun-deck, but since synchromonster and xyz appeared, i also want to have some of these monster in Cloudian style. I cant make good graphics, but something like it would be is ok for me. So its not Perfect.

well there is my synchro Cloudian - The Fog. i wanted to make a Xyz, but its not possible in the cardmaker here.

I hope u like my creation, and pls tell me, if there is something wrong.

Cloudian - Unstoppable  1.1 I also made now a new Tuner, for this monster: Cloudian-Starcloud

tSs8SEC.jpgVrX0c31.jpg

Effect:

1 Tuner + 1  "Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon" monster. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card leaves the Field, banish it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. Halve the ATK of all Monsters on the field, exept "Cloudians". This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all other monsters on the field with Fog Counters. Once per your Turn, you have to target 1 card on the Field with a Fog Counter destroy that target, If there are no fog counter on the field, destroy this card.

Say it Loud, if this effect is to big.

Is there maybe someone, who is good ad making Graphics? because i'd like to finish this card :)

Well, first of all the ocg not very good but it is understandable though the card is really weird because this card's ATK is half of the combined ATK of all monsters on the field but it is halving the ATK of all monsters on the field and it's even including itself, meaning is ATK will be really low and I don't think you meant this to happen so try using words like:" except itself" or "original ATK" and make this card better. Another thing you should change is the picture, search "cloud monsters" or something on google and I am sure you'll find a pic you want, just remember to crom the image if it's too large...

Well, first off it is far too hard to Summon. While yes, since Cloudians can't be destroyed by Battle, theoreticly they shouldn't get cut down before you can reach 3 and a Tuner, but you may be dead by then (rather, probably will unless you have Sanctuary/Spirit Barrier). The only way I could see this being Summoned is Storm Dragon into Turbulence, 2 Smoke Balls and a Level 2 Tuner, and really, that is a bit much for something of this caliber. The card has no real protection, no real effect, and is rather meh all in all.

Make it work with the Cloudian Deck, meaning, work with Fog Counters in some way, to add more flavor to the card.

"This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. Halve the ATK of all monsters on the field, except this card. This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all other monsters on the field."

As it stands, it is too bland and too much of a minus upon Summoning to be worth it.

(Sorry if you don't accept criticism well, rated under the assumption you could handle it.)

Guest FunnyO

Ok, well, because its a Synchro summon, i really forgot the Stars XD. and Thy with the Effect, im going to put some flavour into it :D

Archived