"Holy Knight" New Archetype *Still Working On*

yugiohafaq1

Hello

This is a new Archetype i have created and it's based on Knights of different time ranges. 

Hope you like them.

[attachment=38134:BOTG-EN001 Holy Knight - Judgementor.jpg]

"Holy Knight - Mighty" + "Holy Knight - Merciful"
Cannot be Special Summoned by an other ways except conducted by the Fusion Materials listed. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is Summoned, this card gains ATK equal to half your Life Points. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and Gain 3000 Life Points for each one that was a monster.

[attachment=38135:BOTG-EN002 Holy Knight - Mighty.jpg]

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 5 or more Warrior-type monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK for each Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, Gain Life Points equal to half of this card's ATK.

[attachment=38136:BOTG-EN003 Holy Knight - Merciful.jpg]

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by having 2000 Life Points or less. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn during your Main Phase: Draw 3 cards and if one of the cards is a Warrior-type monster, Gain 1000 Life Points for each Lvl of that monster.

[attachment=38137:BOTG-EN004 Holy Knight - Cosmo.jpg]

1 Warrior-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-type monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by Lvl 6 or lower monsters. Every round during your standby phase, Inflict 100 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard.

[attachment=38138:BOTG-EN005 Holy Knight - Mythos.jpg]

1 Warrior-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-type monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, this card Gains 300 ATK for each Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, Gain 200 Life Points for each Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard.

[attachment=38139:BOTG-EN006 Holy Knight - Amp.jpg]

When this card Inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon a Lvl 3 or lower Warrior-type monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

[attachment=38140:BOTG-EN007 Holy Knight - Archfiend.jpg]

A corrupted knight roams through the vast lands, yet to know his worth or fate. He causes destruction in his reign and terror in his path. 

[attachment=38141:BOTG-EN008 Holy Knight - Ion.jpg]

When you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card has Inflicted Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, switch this card to DEF position.

[attachment=38142:BOTG-EN009 Holy Knight - Gargantuan.jpg]

When this card attacks a DEF position monster, Inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[attachment=38146:BOTG-EN010 Holy Knight - Leadfoot.jpg]

Increase this card's Lvl by 1 every time your opponent loses Life Points. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 200 every time you lose Life Points. Destroy this card when it has reached Lvl 6 or has 3000 or more ATK and DEF.

Hello

This is a new Archetype i have created and it's based on Knights of different time ranges. 

Hope you like them.

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN001 Holy Knight - Judgementor.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN002 Holy Knight - Mighty.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN003 Holy Knight - Merciful.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN004 Holy Knight - Cosmo.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN005 Holy Knight - Mythos.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN006 Holy Knight - Amp.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN007 Holy Knight - Archfiend.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN008 Holy Knight - Ion.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN009 Holy Knight - Gargantuan.jpg

attachicon.gifBOTG-EN010 Holy Knight - Leadfoot.jpg

dude theese card are soo awsome!!!U r right they are balanced,HD graphics and shit :D,but U need more low level starred monsters to tribute..you have only 2 but i know you are working on the deck...btw thats one of my many decks i had more accounts with E-Hero but forgot the pass :D..my set is oposite of yours ;) http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/303834-fallen-in-the-dark-full-set-of-30-cards/

From the get go I see a Divine Boss monster. No matter how tempting, you should just make it LIGHT. Also, the gaining 3000 Life Points far too easy. It should mill 2 maybe, and only gain 2000 from the effect. Other then that, the Endless Decay is good. The immunity to battle doesn't need to be there, however. If you have it in attack mode and you lose a good amount of life points, they deserve to be able to punish this guy. You could probably make it 4 in this case, to make the card that much faster to get out while also having it be balanced (though I generally dislike free strong monsters).

Mighty has too much ATK. There is no reason to randomly break the rule of 3000 on this card, and giving it a weird ATK for such an effect (it would be easier for noobs to have it be a multiple of 200).

No matter how conditional, drawing three cards for nothing is OP. If anything, I would suggest having 4000 or less and only drawing one, not only to balance the card but up its playability (instead of situations you get pushed onto the brink and don't die somehow, being able to get in when it still matters).

From there on, I didn't feel like reading. You lost my interest. I like how simple of an idea it is (gimme Life Points, gimme ATK points, smilez), but after seeing a DIVINE Monster, a monster that exceeded the "normal" ATK Stat, and a monster that straight up draws 3, you pushed me away. Hopefully the comments I did stay to make help you.

From the get go I see a Divine Boss monster. No matter how tempting, you should just make it LIGHT. Also, the gaining 3000 Life Points far too easy. It should mill 2 maybe, and only gain 2000 from the effect. Other then that, the Endless Decay is good. The immunity to battle doesn't need to be there, however. If you have it in attack mode and you lose a good amount of life points, they deserve to be able to punish this guy. You could probably make it 4 in this case, to make the card that much faster to get out while also having it be balanced (though I generally dislike free strong monsters).

Mighty has too much ATK. There is no reason to randomly break the rule of 3000 on this card, and giving it a weird ATK for such an effect (it would be easier for noobs to have it be a multiple of 200).

No matter how conditional, drawing three cards for nothing is OP. If anything, I would suggest having 4000 or less and only drawing one, not only to balance the card but up its playability (instead of situations you get pushed onto the brink and don't die somehow, being able to get in when it still matters).

From there on, I didn't feel like reading. You lost my interest. I like how simple of an idea it is (gimme Life Points, gimme ATK points, smilez), but after seeing a DIVINE Monster, a monster that exceeded the "normal" ATK Stat, and a monster that straight up draws 3, you pushed me away. Hopefully the comments I did stay to make help you.

You're right. I knew this Archetype was too powerful and needed to add a down side. I'll edit them through them, esp the divine monster. Thanks for the reply.

Well, I decided to take a look at the rest. The only one "broke", so to say, after the first three is Mythos. That ATK boost is far too high, and it doesn't really deserve another effect with just that ATK boost alone. Perhaps add a max it can reach, and make every Warrior only grant 200 (the max capping at 3500 perhaps).

Ion is also a little wonk, so I suggest adding a Goblin Attack Force effect (I know it goes Defense Position, but make it go Defense and stay that way until your next next turn).

Other then that, Leadfoot doesn't need an ATK cap, as it is pretty weak and would build up far too slow, and the Level cap is random and silly also.

Gargauntuan isn't deserving of 2 Tributes, just look at the Ancient Gear Monsters. Give him an ATK boost or lower his level to a single Tribute.

That sums up my suggestions to be changed, except for Archfiend. I would like him raised to Level 6, as redefining the max atk stat on a Normal Monster at Level 5 would be a bit much to do. I don't really see a point of Archfiend being in the archetype as a whole, however.

Amp is amazing, and I love the utility he would offer Warrior-Type Decks.

Cosmos is interesting, offering a "Obnoxious Celtic Guard" kind of protection while also punishing your opponent for each turn they can't deal with it.

*Edit 7/3*

I have edited the Archetype and have added some more cards. Hope it's looking good. Also, should i keep expanding this Archetype or is it good at a 20/20 Base?

000rzOf.jpg

"Holy Knight - Mighty" + "Holy Knight - Merciful"
Cannot be Special Summoned by an other ways except conducted by the Fusion Materials listed. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is Summoned, this card gains ATK equal to half your Life Points. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and Gain 1000 Life Points for each one that was a monster.

3KKO5Z6.jpg
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having 5 or more Warrior-type monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK for each 300 Life Points you wish to pay. When this card is destroyed, Gain Life Points equal to half of this card's ATK.

1SZ7kGd.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by having 2000 Life Points or less. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn during your Main Phase: Flip a coin: If heads; Draw 2 cards and skip your next Draw Phase. If tails; See the top 3 cards of your deck, Place 1 card in your hand and shuffle the rest back into your deck.

ARyiZkH.jpg

1 Warrior-type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-type monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by Lvl 6 or lower monsters. Every round during your standby phase, Inflict 100 damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard

TKakFZT.jpg

When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, Gain 200 Life Points for each Warrior-type monster in your Graveyard.

Pbmadnc.jpg
When this card Inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, Special Summon a Lvl 3 or lower Warrior-type monster from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

xXDRHTU.jpg
A corrupted knight roams through the vast lands, yet to know his worth or fate. He causes destruction in his reign and terror in his path. 

DYR30vj.jpg
When you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. When this card has Inflicted Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, switch this card to DEF position for 3 of your turns.

24D7lOi.jpg
When this card attacks a DEF position monster, Inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

ZKotth0.jpg
Increase this card's Lvl by 1 every time your opponent loses Life Points. Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500 every time you lose Life Points. Destroy this card when it has reached Lvl 6.

XZhoTl4.jpg
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Lvl 4 or lower "Holy Knight" from your Deck to your Hand.

SBKzXkn.jpg
Sorrow is among the most elite and swift knights. He sweeps through the night like a hawk, eliminating his targets as quick and agile as possible.

qo9j1BQ.jpg
When your opponent declares an attack on your monster: Negate the attack and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Hand.

CMdOSH3.jpg
An ancient mayan guardian has rose to join the forces of the Holy Knights. He is very well respected due to his abilities in using the Sun's power to zap anything in it's path.

E6jq7T6.jpg
This face-up card is also a Beast-Warrior-type monster. If your opponent controls a monster and you don't, Special Summon this card from your hand in DEF position.

sFuXYU5.jpg
This card is Levels 2 and 4 while in defense position. This card is Levels 1 and 3 while in attack position. This card is Level 5 while in the Graveyard. 

bz06Vij.jpg
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon a Lvl 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from your hand.

jNK7VBQ.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot gain Life Points.

EuA1zY0.jpg
Once per turn, if your opponent has a higher level monster. Double this face-up card's ATK until the End Phase.

sErNX2l.jpg
Once per turn: You can pay 500 Life Points to declare a Level between 1 to 8; this card becomes that Level until the End Phase. 

Hope these are well edited and unique.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived