The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Whew... Sorry the maps are late, something really important in real life came up, and I've just come back from the hospital. I'm uploading the castle maps now - they were originally going to be a lot more detailed, but I decided against it to preserve the simplicity of the RP. Still, feel free to expand on any of the floors.

As for the Shadow Realm map itself, that's gonna be a lot harder due to the large amount of space available ^_^; so I'm sorry, but I think that map will have to wait. I'm not sure if it's even necessary, since we all basically know what it looks like from the Arc 1 picture.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. She's healing Koitso, the other Keyblade-

I screwed up, didn't I?

Yep.

Kiotso is an alien. More specifically, a Necrofriggrian. Ever watched Ben 10 Alien Force? Yeaaaah, like Big Chill, only a little mutated and unable to become intangible.

Both Keyblade wielders, Sora and Nero are on the Counter Corps side. Isamy possesses the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts itself, but that's about as far as it gets for the Divine.

I thought she casted Sanctuary on Sora to take advantage of its effects so he wouldn't able to suddenly attack her, seeing as he's the strongest warrior around there. That's why I didn't point it out at the time.

Yep.

Kiotso is an alien. More specifically, a Necrofriggrian. Ever watched Ben 10 Alien Force? Yeaaaah, like Big Chill, only a little mutated and unable to become intangible.

Both Keyblade wielders, Sora and Nero are on the Counter Corps side. Isamy possesses the X-Blade and Kingdom Hearts itself, but that's about as far as it gets for the Divine.

I thought she casted Sanctuary on Sora to take advantage of its effects so he wouldn't able to suddenly attack her, seeing as he's the strongest warrior around there. That's why I didn't point it out at the time.

Indeed, however, Kiotso looks as human as Sora aside from his white skin.

Also, should I just pretend as though he cast his healing spells on me or let him go through with making the post of powering up Sora? Either way, I have responses to both situations, haha.

What makes ya say that?

Because Ed was following Emiya who was slaying the flying boss monster void dragons that hang overhead. The only reason Emiya was killing them was because they just kept coming at him because he was so powerful. So Ed being able to kill one on his own makes him well stronger or equal to Sephiroth.

Okay when did I (or anyone for that matter) say that Richard was fighting Sheibra's forces? I don't even know where they are. Plus Richard is laying low in the castle to avoid unneeded confrontation. So, please fix that Roxas.

Sorry I was trying to give myself something to do, that's my bad, I didn't notice that you put Richard inside the castle I thought he was still in the same spot after talking with Kenpachi, I'll edit that. 

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words, and I say many, many big words."

Username: Tophat Tiger

Name: John Jay Jackson (Altough his name is mostly forgotten, being simply treated as "The Gentleman")

Appearance: As  a very stereotypical attire of his alias, The Gentleman wears a Victorian Tophat on his head, just like a metallic walking cane. Besides that, he wears a very modern Tuxedo, black and white with a dark blue tie. Also, formal shoes, black in colour.

Origin: The Gentleman belongs to various roleplays in chats and similar, none of it stored. Although the character was fairly commonly used, this one belongs to a different dimension which was only played a couple of times. It also appears as a mention in here: http://us12.chatzy.com/64577314708031

Biography: The Gentleman was never born, rather created, it's conscience formed by a mixture of electrical energy and telepathy, introduced in the recently dead corpse of an old enemy and later reanimated by Necromancy. That conscience defined most of personality and memories, giving him the gentle and polite demeanour and "experience" that his abilities needed. Being used by the man as a spy, an assassin and a negotiator, The Gentleman did his bidding for years and years, bound by the connection made from his memories and creation, sent to do every task, not mattering how much it went against the same personality he created to him. A point of almost breakdown was as he was sent to murder a couple of children, mostly as a punishment for a poor result in an earlier job, forcing him to not only take their life, but be sure that they would never be found, digging a grave in the midst of a forest. It is mentioned by him as one of the rare occasions where he took of his hat, and the only occasion where it was simply thrown to the ground. During a struggle between the man and a powerful enemy, The Gentleman took his chance to break free of his chains, murdering him and giving himself a new name, which was discarded long after, as it was not a part of himself. He later went to use his abilities as a mercenary. As his artifact was stolen, he continued his life as usual, while sending soldiers and diplomats around the world to retrieve it, with no luck. After some weeks, his own world started to fall apart, as a simple experiment turned deadly wrong, and an explosion decimated half of the world, the other half slowly decaying. As he was asked to join the Counter Corps, he had no choice but no accept, placing in his mind the goal of retrieving his artifact and returning his world to its proper way. 

Personality: The Gentleman is, as one can tell by his own name, a gentleman, being polite and straightforward. The Gentleman is affably nice to most, friend and foe alike, being able to engage a conversation even in the expectation of a titanic battle or war, but generally stays silent, more eager to hear from others than to talk.

Faction: Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: A pendant, where inside there is sealed  most of the power of his late creator. Due to the connection they once shared, it was impossible for him to wear or use it, keeping it inside a safe filled with both mental and material defences.

[spoiler=Powers/Equipment:]Powers:
Object Teleportation: The only "special" heritage he received from the "previous" user of his body, He uses them to summon almost infinite amounts of his weapons of choice.

Enhanced Powers: The electricity that formed his conscience turned his mind to think and process at a faster rate. With time, it also started increasing the speed of his body, enhancing his agility.

Electricity Manipulation: A power that naturally courses through him, due to the way he was "born", although he only started to focus on learning it after his creators death, being his trademark ability.

Equipment:
Special Cards: His weapon of choice are a deck of special cards, made of a very thin metal. Some of those cards, the figured ones, have special abilities themselves. Those from The Hearts are able to explode at his whim, while The Spades conducts electricity. The Clubs ones ares made of a more tough fibre of metal, and the last one, The Diamonds, are able to multiply into many cards while thrown. Finally, the Joker serves as a close range teleportation channel, between a Joker and another.

Metallic Walking Cane: His other only weapon, used in more casual or in close quarters, is his metallic cane, the hilt being heavy enough to crack a man's skull when wielded properly. It conceals a blade on its tip, deployed by pressing an hidden button.

@Bailas & Shotaro Ishimori: Not quite. Ed's powers are definitely higher-middle tier, but they lack that extra push that people of the likes of Gin and Sephiroth possess. His attacks are definitely sharp, though. Should he unlock his full potential as a hybrid (whatever that means), then he'll get to top tier.

@Tophat Tiger: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this in our PMs, but since Arc 1 is underway, I'm afraid you won't be able to jump right into the RP. You'll have to wait for the second arc to begin first, sorry~ ^_^; but still, accepted! Just one question though, is your character's faction the Counter Corps or the Divine? You kinda have it mixed up in your app.

BEHOLD! The MAGICAL and...rather underwhelming, somewhat unoriginal, slightly copied mapping of the castle!

le Castle of Necrophades

[spoiler=Floor 1]

2mer0vn.jpg

[spoiler=Floor 2]

cNHvzuv.png

[spoiler=Floor 3]

OiBnftj.png

[spoiler=Floor 4]

cT213yF.png

I think I'll start working on the Arc 2 maps now, so this situation doesn't end up happening again. And for those who were hoping for an overall Shadow Realm map, sorry >.<  Overworld maps are much harder to create than indoor maps, and the first half of Arc 1 is almost over anyway. Just focus on the castle from now on. I was going to add a basement, but it can't be helped at this point xD

...oh, yes, this means you can enter the castle now~ feel free to expand upon any and all of the floors, such as adding furniture, bookcases, other items, and doors as well, since the maps are only an outline of what's inside. Upon entering the castle, each post should have their floor and location (like 1A) listed at the top of their post.

Archived