The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadronus wouldn't be able to draw on twenty powers all at once. That would cause two things to happen, the first being that he would have to put too much focus into those (which would majorly take away from awareness of his surroundings), and even aside from that is that the performance of all those at once would suffer. The second is that drawing upon too many different powers at once would drain his energy too quickly, leaving him in danger. Also Merc, the things you mentioned, time travel and those other things? He doesn't really have anything like that, ESPECIALLY not time travel. Things get weird enough as it is without throwing in temporal mechanics.

I was actually starting to think of a power set that he could use as his main one and be unique to him specifically. It still needs a bit of developing, but I'll update my post with the modified app once I've finished fleshing it out.

As to listing out what he's capable of as far as drawing on power sets, there are two problems I have with that.
1: While Shadronus will have his own main power set, the idea is that he'll be able to draw upon other powers on an as needed basis. This does not read as "any time he needs an advantage", but as "any time there's something he specifically needs to accomplish that he can't with what he already has". For example, if someone else in the counter corps needs support but Shadronus is occupied with his own fight, he could summon a duel spirit that goes to help that counter corps member independently, but still draws on Shadronus for the power needed to remain in corporeal form.

2: Giving specific boundaries of what he would and wouldn't be capable of completely undermines the fact that he is an outer god. His ability to do anything his prior creations could do is not so important an aspect of him that it would completely destroy him if it was removed or limited, but his ability to do that IS integral enough to the character itself that if it's removed or limited, he is no longer the same person. Same name, same personality, but no longer the same character. Besides, Shadronus had the ability to do anything he wanted in Arc 3 with no limiters in place other than the fact that he remained in his realm. A lot of people complained that he could just step out and wreck people if he wanted to, but that didn't happen. I thought that would have at LEAST earned a certain amount of trust in my knowing how to run him without detracting from the rp. =.=

And finally, HOW he became an outer god is just a gripe about the bio and how it was worded. Honestly, is it really that big of an issue? Because it doesn't seem like that to me. More like a complaint, really.

However, one thing to point out in this area is the fact that he didn't somehow become an outer god by stabilizing his body. It's that his pursuit of knowledge led him to the answer for stabilizing his body, AND his pursuit of knowledge ALSO led to discovering how to ascend to outer godhood. It was the pursuit of knowledge, not the stabilization of his body, that allowed him to become what he is.

As for Clerano, perhaps a list of issues with him could be given? At least so that I have something to work with?

Hey, Broke. N. You want to be the one to do that again? You seemed to do a fairly decent job the last time around.

Shadronus wouldn't be able to draw on twenty powers all at once. That would cause two things to happen, the first being that he would have to put too much focus into those (which would majorly take away from awareness of his surroundings), and even aside from that is that the performance of all those at once would suffer. The second is that drawing upon too many different powers at once would drain his energy too quickly, leaving him in danger. Also Merc, the things you mentioned, time travel and those other things? He doesn't really have anything like that, ESPECIALLY not time travel. Things get weird enough as it is without throwing in temporal mechanics.

I was actually starting to think of a power set that he could use as his main one and be unique to him specifically. It still needs a bit of developing, but I'll update my post with the modified app once I've finished fleshing it out.

As to listing out what he's capable of as far as drawing on power sets, there are two problems I have with that.

1: While Shadronus will have his own main power set, the idea is that he'll be able to draw upon other powers on an as needed basis. This does not read as "any time he needs an advantage", but as "any time there's something he specifically needs to accomplish that he can't with what he already has". For example, if someone else in the counter corps needs support but Shadronus is occupied with his own fight, he could summon a duel spirit that goes to help that counter corps member independently, but still draws on Shadronus for the power needed to remain in corporeal form.

2: Giving specific boundaries of what he would and wouldn't be capable of completely undermines the fact that he is an outer god. His ability to do anything his prior creations could do is not so important an aspect of him that it would completely destroy him if it was removed or limited, but his ability to do that IS integral enough to the character itself that if it's removed or limited, he is no longer the same person. Same name, same personality, but no longer the same character. Besides, Shadronus had the ability to do anything he wanted in Arc 3 with no limiters in place other than the fact that he remained in his realm. A lot of people complained that he could just step out and wreck people if he wanted to, but that didn't happen. I thought that would have at LEAST earned a certain amount of trust in my knowing how to run him without detracting from the rp. =.=

And finally, HOW he became an outer god is just a gripe about the bio and how it was worded. Honestly, is it really that big of an issue? Because it doesn't seem like that to me. More like a complaint, really.

However, one thing to point out in this area is the fact that he didn't somehow become an outer god by stabilizing his body. It's that his pursuit of knowledge led him to the answer for stabilizing his body, AND his pursuit of knowledge ALSO led to discovering how to ascend to outer godhood. It was the pursuit of knowledge, not the stabilization of his body, that allowed him to become what he is.

As for Clerano, perhaps a list of issues with him could be given? At least so that I have something to work with?

Hey, Broke. N. You want to be the one to do that again? You seemed to do a fairly decent job the last time around.

Look. I honestly appreciate the effort you've done to try and explain how your character is balanced, and what you're planning, and I'm sure that you've been looking forward to joining the Grand Crossover RP. I created this roleplay with one purpose in mind - so that everyone, and I mean everyone can use their best characters and roleplay the way they want to roleplay, together, in harmony, united by a plot. And so far, it's been more successful that I could've ever hoped. I mean, just look at the size of this thing. The OOC. And the IC. In all honesty, I don't think I'm that great of a host, but to have made it this far is just...remarkable. And through all that time, I've tried to be as good as I can. I've tried to organize all the characters into tiers and prevent them from going over the top.

Sometimes, characters slip past me. The Renegade Joker. Richard Mason. Even Uchiha Madara. And they cause a whole load of trouble for everyone else, which takes a while for me to retake control over again and force them to a more balanced level. But the people who controlled those two are still here, as they've learned their lesson and I am sure that they shall remember their mistakes. They're all good people that I've worked with before at some point during my time RPing, and even though they make mistakes, I trust them. In fact, I trust a LOT of people.

But you... From what I know about you, you're just worse. You're horrible. You don't want to RP with us. You just want to take away the specialness from everyone else and become the most special person in the whole GCRP, don't you? You just want to defeat the entire purpose of this being a GRAND CROSSOVER.

I have tried my best to convey to you how I feel about this, and you have not changed. Even. A. Single. Detail. Saying it's not necessary. Saying this, saying that, saying limiters. Limiters limiters limiters. Who knows when you'll take off those limiters? Who knows what happens to the plot afterwards? Even with them on, who can possibly fight against you when you'll obviously just push them out of the way until your oh-so-special fight with Protheus. WHY THE HECK IS FIGHTING HIM SO IMPORTANT ANYWAY? And it scares me. Somewhat. What if, we reach the fight, and then you act so ridiculously that you end up destroying the entire plot by placing him into a situation of certain death? What then?

Of course, I had my hopes held high for you, because I'm an optimistic guy like that and you'd be surprised at the extent of overpoweredness that I'm willing to accept, but just in case, I decided to look through your previous RP history. Horrible. Disastrous. Nothing like I've ever, ever, EVER seen before. I've known bad RPers through my five years of being on YCM, but you... You're worse than that. You don't listen. You don't do anything. You present your point in a way that disguises your true intentions. It's not even a matter of Shradonus, is it? Did you ever wonder why everyone else complains about your character? Did you ever consider it was because YOU were the problem? If I allow you, you of all the people, then you'll destroy the harmony that makes the GCRP so special. That's just how horrible you are. You don't learn lessons, you overwrite them with whatever you want.

Therefore, just this once, just this once, I will betray my own values. I will hate myself for it, but I can see that we're not going anywhere. We never have. Either I act now, or I act thirty pages later and you've ripped the GCRP apart. I don't want the final Arc to be spoiled. Now that we've come this far, I can't let anything be ruined. I can't let you ruin things.

I am sorry. I am truly, truly sorry. Even after all this, I am sure you were looking forward to working with us.

But, for the sake of this roleplay...

JUST

GET

THE

BLOODY F U C K

OUT.

AND DON'T EVER COME BACK UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF 'ROLEPLAY' MEANS, OKAY?!??!

Torma, since Merciful has asked you to leave and never come back unless you somehow learn to stop desiring to cheat, I would like to ask you to stop posting on this thread. Please resolve your issues with the character privately with Merciful. If you post in this thread complaining about how none of us are giving you a chance, I will treat that post as spam and give you warnings accordingly.

[spoiler= "Successor of the Heavenly Mandate”]

“I wonder, will there be light at the end of this path?”

Username: Ain

Name: Tenshi  Hinanawi (Also known as Tenco)

[spoiler=Appearance]

161f93e0fdb0f143d2182431bb4d9262d323d1c1

Origin:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/touhou_dj_tenco_no_tabi/

(Along with some of the side materials released by the artist)

[spoiler=Biography]

In an unknown era, a young girl named Hinanawi Tenshi lived. She was the next in line to be the emperor, succeeding her father who was already quite old. But everyone was quite skeptical about her capability to be a good successor to him, as she wasn’t really acting much like a proper heir to the throne. Her caretaker and close friend, Nagae Iku, suggested that the king should send Tenshi into the outside world with her supervision, as a way to prove her worth as the next ruler. Despite initially being unsure, the king finally agreed with Iku’s proposal, and thus, the journey of the young girl began.

Along the way, she met a lot of different people, exotic creatures, and beautiful places, and even new companions.

Though, something weird started to happen. She was getting visions of places she hadn’t visited, people she hadn’t met, and items she hadn’t seen. Most of these visions also involved someone who looked like an older version of her, and an unknown place called “Gensokyo”. And as time went on, the vision started to become more and more brutal, almost becoming like a recurring nightmare for her.

Who was that person that looked like her?

What was this “Gensokyo” actually is?

Before any of that was able to be answered, her adventure abruptly ended for an unknown reason, and the next thing she remembered, she was already inside a spaceship in god-know where.

Well, that was what she believed as her story, anyway.

[spoiler=Personality]

Somewhat bratty, but usually means well. She is definitely not the type to easily give up on things she pursue and will not stop for anything after she set her goal.

Despite being her father’s successor, she does not really have the desire to be an emperor, or to be in any position requiring too much responsibility, actually. She really just wanted to be free, free from all bindings around her, free to do what she wished to do. That is why she’s generally more interested in the adventure that lies beyond her, than about anything else. She was in it for the entire thing motivated by nothing more than her drive to go on an adventure. Well, that was still just one reasoning about why she didn’t really like being the next emperor. Truth is she never believed that she could handle such a responsibility. She has quite a severe inferiority complex, and often clings to others, seeing them as a better guide than herself to handle her life. Her journey used to be a way for her to start having more confidence about herself, but both it abruptly ending and the existence of another Tenshi, the one that always appeared on her memories, made her start returning to this mental state once again.

She's a cheerful, optimistic person that usually thinks the best in regards to other people, though this borders on naivety at times, like her belief that Tenshi did nothing wrong, and how she desperately finding a way to justify that. It borders on delusional at times, really. She just refuses to think that the people she know about have a bad side behind them.

Faction: Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: None, as far as she know.

[spoiler=Powers/Equipment]

-Fencing Prowess: She is quite skilled in the art of swordfighting, and can keep up to most people, and even fare well enough against supernaturally empowered sword users or monsters, somewhat. She’s also quite agile, as a completely normal human.

-Pyromancy: She is capable of using fire spells, though she's in no way mastered them. She could use external power source to make her fire stronger though.

-Simple Healing Magic.

-Sword Formation: Tenshi is able to create swords from crystals and jewels, and she can form the jewel required from the life energy/qi around her (but swords made from a preexisting jewel would be stronger than ones made as a qi construct). She can only manage to create one at a time though, as making more than one means that she won’t be able to maintain them physically for long.

---

[spoiler=The First Martyr]

…..I’m supposed to say something here?

Name: Kazuya Minegishi/Abel

[spoiler=Appearance]

DeSu-Hero.png

Origin: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Protagonist_%28Devil_Survivor%29

[spoiler=Biography]

After Kazuya commanded Babel to banish all the demons in Tokyo, life could finally turn back to normal for him and his friends. While Metatron sent him a stern message about him still having the power of Bel, he ignored the angel. But that did make him somewhat worried about his future.

Later on, his fear became reality when later on, once again God put humanity at a trial, and the connection between his world and the demon world opened once again. Kazuya lamented the fact that he couldn’t make a lasting solution to it, but then, a woman that introduced herself as King Arturia offered him to join her in a crusade to save the multiverse. Seeing a hope to create lasting peace in his world, Kazuya accepted her offer, and then he immediately transported into a spaceship, somewhere.

[spoiler=Personality]

Kazuya is a fairly calm and passive young man. He has a broad way of thinking, able to see through things people normally don't. A notable example of this is when he immediately concludes that the Laplace Mail is telling future events when a student who lived next door to Naoya was killed, instead of suspecting Naoya as the murderer like people would have normally thought. He is highly concerned for his friends and family, and goes through great lengths to help them. He is also quick to make decisions and clears his mind despite suddenly being dragged into the war between the demons and angels.

Important Artifact Stolen: Demon Summoning Server

[spoiler=Power and Equipment]

-Hacked COMP: His hacked COMP has multiple uses, but its main use is as a gateway to summon otherworldly demons. That aside, it can fuse two registered demons into a stronger entity, it has an auction function to buy demons, store demons, and receive e-mails.

It also had a function called “Harmonizer”, which automatically creates a field covering a good radius where humans takes less damage and can deal damage to demons using mundane means (something like punching a demon will actually hurt the demon). Also, there’s a Skill Crack function, where Kazuya can learn some of the skill or ability of something he defeated, but he could only crack 1 skill/ability from each defeat.

(Kazuya’s skill list: Drain, Holy Dance, Maziodyne, Repel Fire, Victory Cry, Dual Shadow, Magic Yin)

[spoiler=List of Demons]

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Amaterasu

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Nyarlathotep

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yurlungur

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Garuda

-Bel: Having conquering the other candidates of the Throne of Bel and absorbing their essence, Abel has somewhat increased physical prowess and speed.

---

[spoiler=The Girl of the Sphere of Neither Perception or Non-Perception]

Application:

"You’re in my way. If you don’t move, then I shall grant you a free ticket to heaven."

Name: Tenshi Hinanai

[spoiler=Appearance]

678e586ee3b1d8937eedc0814278921d8a39a859

Origin: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Tenshi_Hinanawi

[spoiler=Biography]

Another calm day in Gensokyo. Everything was going really well until the people of the moon, the Lunarian, declared that they will purge the land covered with filth and promptly started an invasion. As the protector of the land, Reimu Hakurei, marched to face the invading army, a dimensional rift opened nearby and sucked her precious artifact, the Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb. Without it, Reimu couldn't stop the invaders from purging the land from imperfection, killing many of Gensokyo's residents.

The Celestials and the Dragon God of the land decided to do something extreme to stop the conflict; they decided to lift the keystone that held Gensokyo together.  That action created a huge catastrophe that managed to remove the threat of the invaders, but left the land uninhabitable, and the heaven barely standing.

Tenshi then was frustrated that she had no other choice but to stick with a land devoid of life and excitement. She even thought to discard her Celestial identity and just stop living in a world that can only bore her. In her unclear state of mind, a lady bearing the name Isamy appeared in front of her, offering a chance to recreate everything, making a world without boredom, something that Tenshi had always desired. She immediately accepted the offer without any second thought.

[spoiler=Personality]

Had a sheltered upbringing. Selfish. Top of the world.

She is very earthy for a celestial, and lacks charisma.

That's not surprising, however, because she became a celestial only because the entire Hinanawi family became celestials when her father became a divine spirit. Therefore, she lacks awareness of being a celestial.

An overly well-endowed environment obviously had a negative effect on Tenshi's childhood.

She doesn't consider what her actions mean to other people, for one.

She has absolute confidence in her abilities, and gets mad if someone insults them. She’s also hard-headed, both literally and figuratively.

But deep down, she has a good heart, and just wants the best for everyone, though her selfishness often overshadows that part of hers.

Faction: The Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: The Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb

[spoiler=Powers and Equipment]

-Manipulation of Earth and Soil: Tenshi has the ability to invoke or suppress an earthquake. Although the effective area is quite small, she can cause an earthquake in several remote areas at once. This ability also allows her to cause disasters such as subsidence or mudslide. The earthquake does not need to happen in the actual surface of earth, she can invoke an earthquake in almost all solid platforms, except organic structures that do not directly contacts stone, rock, or soil platforms. This power is also useless on a completely metallic platform if there’s no earth to shake below it.

-The Sword of Hisou (緋想の剣, Hisou no Tsurugi, lit. Sword of Scarlet Perception):  The sword cannot be used by anyone other than celestials. It is able to gather and accumulate the surrounding spirit and convert it into energy. Moreover, it is able to cut up this spirit itself. Upon releasing the opponent's spirit and identifying the type of the opponent's spirit, it is also able to control the accumulated spiritual energy and convert it into the spirit of the opponent's weakness, and attack using their weakness.

First, the sword converts the opponent's spiritual nature into scarlet mist, then into a form that can be seen. Once the opponent's nature has been revealed, the sword can change itself to channel the most effective attributes to counter that nature.  Note that Tenshi herself could not identify the nature of the spirit, and the only one that gained that information is her sword.

The spiritual nature evoked by the sword takes the form of weather, which is why it somehow looks flexible. Also, spirits slashed by the sword become scarlet mist. This mist can be used to influence and control the weather. The sword is also durable enough to channel the powerful strength of the celestials, allowing Tenshi to rupture the Earth or even cause earthquakes in the surrounding area. Tenshi can also evoke the gathered scarlet energies of living beings through the sword, creating an immensely destructive beam that inflicts grievous injury upon her opponents.

The spirit spoken of here is the "ki" () that dwells in all living and nonliving things, and just like the weather, there are several types of spirits. The spirits that dwell in living things extend their influence on the personality or nature of the living thing according to the type of spirit, and the spirit that accumulates in the air changes the weather to its type. The sword put the spirit of others in an uncontrollably leaky condition, limited to the character's surroundings, and then the weather turned into their corresponding type of spirit. Furthermore, since it is the "ki" itself, for the soul of the "ki", Phantom, if their spirit is entirely absorbed and cut up, then their existence is annihilated.

-The scarlet energy of the sword can be channeled to provide Tenshi with super-armor for a short amount of time.

-Tenshi can imprint the seal ("封印" fuuin) of the sword upon an opponent, dealing substantial damage. This seal contains the scarlet energies of the current local weather and will be more or less powerful depending on the type of weather.

It could safely be said that without her sword, Tenshi’s strength will be greatly weakened.

-The Keystone is a holy object that can (among other properties) invoke or suppress earthquakes. It is heavy object made of black granite.

Tenshi uses keystones in a number of ways, including: as projectile, as a cushion to sit on, as a bludgeon to attack with, and also as a familiar-like weapon. Due to her not being in Gensokyo, Tenshi couldn't summon the bigger keystones, but the smaller one is still somewhere in her arsenal. That doesn’t really deter her, as she do know about how to combine them to create a substitute for a bigger keystone.

-Being a Celestial that only ever eaten peach and only drinks sake, Tenshi’s skin and body is ridiculously sturdy and resistant, and her blood is poisonous to demons. Though, the resistance often made her too reckless in fights, and she's prone to taking more damages than necessary because of that.

And that makes five. Tenshi's app was just a small update, specifically detailing on how her sword's power actually works.

-Man, I think I made the same name stuff way too far, probably-

[spoiler=Sesshomaru]

"I walk the path of supreme conquest, and it is power that will reveal the way for me." ―Sesshōmaru
Username: Final Fantasy Revolution

Name: Sesshomaru

[spoiler=Appearance:] 

250px-Sesshomaru_Wielding_Bakusaiga.png

Origin: http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Sesshōmaru?file=Sesshomaru_%2526_Tenseiga.png

Biography: Sesshomaru had been traveling with the companions he had been protecting and after slaughtering a horde of approaching demons, allowed them to set camp while he went into the wilds. He came to a stream and gazed upon the crystal clear waters as he thought. "And you might be?" He reached a hand to his blade. "Just a friend." Sesshomaru did not relinquish grip on his sword's handle, nor did he turn to the person speaking. "Go on." He allowed the person to speak of the collapse of worlds for a small time, something that hadn't happened to Sesshomaru's world as of yet. "I see, so this Door of Origin is an all powerful wish fulfilling structure. What is stopping me from taking the key from you know." Sesshomaru stated, but did not draw his blade as the stranger explained the circumstances. "Very well." He spoke as he walked toward the stranger; he hadn't the need to inform his comrades as he often disappeared.

Personality: Sesshōmaru, born of a great demon bloodline, possesses the perfect power that many demons desire. Because of this he is always composed and confident in his power.

His air of aloofness and indifference is a product of dignity that only one of such rare demonic power may possess. Sesshōmaru is more or less emotionless; only anger, annoyance, and dissatisfaction showing on his face. Because both his heart and body are so strong, he had no desire whatsoever for the Shikon Jewel. He had absolute confidence in his power, so he did not need the Shikon Jewel and doesn't have to conspire with allies. Sesshōmaru even responded sarcastically towards Naraku, who had assumed an air of impudence due to his increased demon power. In battle he judged his enemy's power level and attacked with the minimum power necessary. He dealt with his enemies after determining their power. Once he had realized their weak point, their attacks were futile.

Faction: Counter Corps (WHAAAAAAAAAAA)

Important Artifact Stolen: Shikon Jewel, though it holds no importance for Sesshomaru

[spoiler=Powers/Equipment:] 

As a full blooded demon, Sesshōmaru is overwhelmingly powerful, being a match for any opponent he encounters. He has exhibited senses much more powerful than that of humans and even many demons and a plethora of powerful techniques at his disposal.

• Flight: Sesshōmaru is capable of independent flight or can extend his mokomoko-sama and use it to carry himself through the air. The latter method of flight enables him to bring others along with him while flying by riding his mokomoko-sama with him.
  • Immunity: Sesshōmaru is immune to diseases, gases and toxins that affect humans and weaker yōkai. His greatest resistance seems to be toward holy and divine powers; however, with new worlds comes new and different levels of powers that Sesshomaru couldn't possible be immune to. 
  • Super Speed: Sesshōmaru can move faster than the eye can see, both on land and in the air. He can decapitate an entire army of samurai before they can react. Although, Sesshōmaru's top speed is never disclosed in the anime or manga it is known that he can move incredibly fast without using much effort; appearing to be in a frictionless motion upon movement. Sesshōmaru moves fast enough that he leaves afterimages in the anime and blurs in the manga however this itself is not deemed as his top speed. He can also instantaneously close long distances without being detected by others.
  • Super Strength: Sesshōmaru possesses physical strength far beyond that of a normal demon. His strength with only one arm is equal to Inuyasha’s full strength; Inuyasha’s strength allows him to lift a 9 to 10 ton boulder using one arm with little effort, so Sesshōmaru would naturally be capable of lifting double that or far more with the same amount of effort.
  • Senses: Due to his lineage, Sesshōmaru exhibits extremely heightened senses, particularly his sense of smell. He can discern characteristics of most objects through scent, such as the undead Band of Seven through the scent of graveyard soil and pure-demon blood from half-demon blood (such as when Inuyasha's demon blood takes over). Through smell alone, Sesshōmaru can follow events transpiring far away or which have already transpired; for example, he learned of everything that had happened during Inuyasha's confrontation with Goshinki by simply sniffing the area in which they fought at least several hours, if not days, after the battle.
  • Daiyōkai Form: As the son of a daiyōkai, Sesshōmaru has inherited similar levels of power and thus is a daiyōkai in his own right — endowed with heightened senses, intelligence, strength, and a myriad of yōkai powers. While he appears to be an elf-eared human bearing splendid clothing and armor most of the time, he can transform into his true inuyōkai form. While this form grants him incredible brute strength and the ability to fly and run through the air, his large size, possible lack of agility (though he has moved incredibly quickly in his true form), and lack of ability to use his swords renders this form of limited usefulness. With the acquisition of Bakusaiga, Tōtōsai has stated that Sesshōmaru has exceeded his father as a daiyōkai.
  • Immortality: Being a daiyōkai Sesshōmaru has a longer lifespan, possibly even longer than those of normal yōkai. Sesshōmaru does not suffer from old age the way humans do. He appears to be 19 despite being over two hundred years old. He can, however, still receive near-fatal injuries as shown when he gets stabbed in the chest by Magatsuhi.
  • Regeneration: Although Sesshomaru can heal most minor wounds in minutes, major wounds will still take hours to regenerate and heal over time; this is also only true if Sesshomaru were to invest energy into regenerating himself.

• Dokkasō (毒華爪, Toxic Luster Claw): Sesshōmaru can release an acidic poison from his claws that can liquify flesh and bone upon contact. Though he normally applies it through his claw strikes, he can also spray the acid from his claws or transfer it into his punches.
  • Mokomoko-sama (モコモコ様, lit. Lord Fluff-Fluff): The fur on Sesshōmaru's shoulder can be extended to great lengths and used to whip, constrict and fling his opponents or carry himself through the air. However, because it is a part of his body, the mokomoko-sama is capable of bleeding and is highly sensitive to pain, to the point that injuring it can render Sesshōmaru temporarily immobilized. There is also the possibility that the blood was from his shoulder underneath, and that the pain was caused by the large wound dealt there.
  •  
  • Teleportation: In "Showdown: Inuyasha vs Sesshomaru", Sesshōmaru morphed into a ball of energy to escape his father's grave. He later uses this form in Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga to pursue a fleeing Tōtōsai, materializing upon impacting with the ground and producing an explosion.
  • Psionics: In "Showdown: Inuyasha vs Sesshomaru", he was able to levitate and hurl skulls at Inuyasha and Kagome through telekinesis.
  • Poison Whip: Sesshōmaru can generate a thin, whip-like strand of yellow-green energy from his fingertips to aid him in place of his missing arm. It has shown to be able to puncture armor and flesh with ease and can burn flesh upon contact, similar to his poison.
  • Sōryūha (蒼龍破Pale Dragon Blast; "Dragon Strike" in the English Dub): Only seen in the movies, its strength is comparable, if not greater than Inuyasha's Bakuryūha. As seen in the third movie, he was able to fight and defeat Inuyasha's Backlash Wave. He can also put in the ground to break an enemy's barrier. He is seen using it with both the Tōkijin and Tenseiga in the third movie. In the second episode of InuYasha: The Final Act, Sesshōmaru used the Dragon Strike on Mōryōmaru with the Tōkijin at point blank range and penetrated his armored shell, which was considered to be the strongest shell ever. 

Weapons:

Tenseiga:

The Tenseiga is a sword that can revive the dead in Sesshomaru's own world, however, since there are no pall-bearer imps outside of his world, this could not be the case. Tenseiga still remains a healing sword that can emit small bursts of energy to heal allies to a moderate level. 

Tokijin:

Tokijin his the ability of Kenatsu, allowing Sesshomaru to manifest energy into waves, blasts, and needles giving him an array of long-ranged attacks. The sword also increases the power of Sesshomaru's Dragon Strike.

Sesshomaru

Alright, as with Sykes, the nerfs necessary to bring him down to size all apply, so no blitzing. Also, I'm recommending that you nerf the Bakusaiga and the Tenseiga a lot since they both have ridiculously miraculous powers that might break the balance. Regeneration and immunity should also be minimized.

Once you've modified those things in the app, then I'll accept it~

"Successor of the Heavenly Mandate”

---

The First Martyr

And that makes five. Tenshi's app was just a small update, specifically detailing on how her sword's power actually works.

-Man, I think I made the same name stuff way too far, probably-

Tenco and Kazuyabel seems alright, so I'll accept them. Although there's bound to be confusion between the latter and the other Kazuya, you were intending for that to happen. Doubt it can get much further than this anyway.

And Tenshi's update will be noted.

...Although, did I really increase the character limit to five? Hm.

Alright, as with Sykes, the nerfs necessary to bring him down to size all apply, so no blitzing. Also, I'm recommending that you nerf the Bakusaiga and the Tenseiga a lot since they both have ridiculously miraculous powers that might break the balance. Regeneration and immunity should also be minimized.

Once you've modified those things in the app, then I'll accept it~.

Done, replaced paragraphs for Immunity and Regeneration and Tenseiga; I've also switched his secondary sword to Tokijin.

I've also decided not to have a fourth, and therefore have delete the application..

So yeah, made a small edit to both Koishi and Reimu's app.

Koishi's update mainly was just lining her backstory to new informations from the source material and changing a part of her power to work more similar to recent canon.

As for Reimu's, I missed an important thing about her power and just realized it recent, specifically her power regarding barriers. Which is kinda important since it's kinda her main shtick as a barrier maiden.

Decided on my fifth character for Arc IV a while ago. The app is a work in progress, but I might as well post this for now.

[spoiler=Kairi]"I'll stand by everyone to the end. I don't care what anyone has to say, we'll get through this!"

Username: Phantom Roxas

Name: Kairi

[spoiler=Appearance]KH__kairi_armor_magna_hearts_by_mauroz.j

Origin: Organization XIII club roleplay series

[spoiler=Biography]Prior to the Origin War, Sora and Kairi were engaged to be married. Kairi, as a Keyblade Master, served as one of the knights under Sora, acting as his second-in-command. However, there came a day when Sora was presumed missing after Hades and the Horned King attempted to ravage the worlds with undead forces. Though Kairi fought alongside many others in an attempt to destroy them once and for all, over the course of the battle, the undead fell down, leaving most to believe that they could only thrive long enough to defeat Sora.

Kairi, however, refused to believe that Sora was lost. Because of this, she was selected by Ophelia and Sykes as a potential opponent for Xansvita, the Familiar of LERNA who had assumed control over Sora. Kairi found herself in the Sphere Forest, confused, but still persistent in hoping that Sora could be found. It was only when Xansvita was defeating that Kairi had managed to reunite with Sora. Now, she is working with the Counter Corps, hoping to aid Sora in the final battle against the Divine.

Personality: Kairi holds her friends close to heart, and would put her life on the line if it meant saving them, and the only thing that would stop her is that she would do anything to ensure that both she and Sora can survive the Origin War and return home. Throughout her adventures, she has learned that people can deserve a second chance, and if she believes someone has good in their heart, she will try to reach out to that side of them in the hopes of them realizing the error of their ways, even if Kairi suspects that the person would be unwilling to change. If someone were to prove that they are beyond saving, though, she would not hesitate to fight them.

Important Artifact Stolen: Kingdom Hearts

Powers/Equipment: Contrary to the Keyblade shown under her Appearance, Kairi wields the Destiny's Embrace Keyblade. With it, Kairi can cast Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Curaga, Aeroga, Graviga, Magnega, and Reflega. Additionally, she has access to the Command Styles Diamond Dust and Spell Weaver, which can be activated if she successfully uses at least three of her spells against an enemy. While using either Command Style, Kairi can further activate the Bladecharge command style, surrounding her Keyblade with an aura that is twice as long as she is tall, increasing the range of her attacks, without adding any extra weight to the Keyblade. Finally, she can use Drives, allowing her to fuse with up to two people, enhancing her own abilities, while also granting her limited access to those of the people she fused with.

So, since I've been gone for a while, I need certain people to respond to the things I have brought up in my post:

• Tsuki: Respond to Richard seeing Kenpachi.
  • Roxas: Respond to Tsunugai. You already know why.
If anybody needs me, PM me. I'll respond ASAP.

Done :)

[spoiler=Daneel]

"The Three Laws are absolute, but not... exclusive."

Username: Mugendramon

Name: R. Daneel Olivaw

[spoiler=Appearance]

-1boy-android-blanket-blue-eyes-brown-ha

He looks older and is wrinkled, as a 60-year-old would look.

Origin: http://asimov.wikia.com/wiki/R._Daneel_Olivaw

Biography: After having acquired a human to whom Daneel could transfer his mind, things were looking up. Things decidedly changed when this same human, (in the loose sense of the word, as this human is a hermaphrodite with telekinetic capabilities) disappeared leaving no trace. Panic ensued and still facing his ever-imminent death he devotes any and all resources at his disposal to retrieving the child. [insert whatever brings him into the setting of the RP]

Personality: ugh later

Faction: Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: Fallom, the hermaphrodite child.

Powers/Equipment: As mind reader, only really adept at human brains or otherwise humanlike or robotic brains, Daneel can detect things through the eyes of others and even "speak" into their minds (transmitting ideas and images and receiving a response from the recipient, more like). This ability is not bound by space in the traditional sense -his source material shows him as being able to keep an individual in this state even at millions of light years away. As a robot from Asimov's universe, he is almost immune to paradoxes and possesses strength roughly rivaling that of fifty or so regular humans.

The Three Laws bind him to an extent, but his knowledge and application of the Zeroth Law allow him to bypass them in the measure that is needed.

WIP and will have a CC coming as well.

I'd also like to know how exactly new characters will show up in ??? ??????? ?? ?????? to participate. Just a little deus ex machina?

[spoiler=Daneel]

"The Three Laws are absolute, but not... exclusive."

Username: Mugendramon

Name: R. Daneel Olivaw

[spoiler=Appearance]

-1boy-android-blanket-blue-eyes-brown-ha

He looks older and is wrinkled, as a 60-year-old would look.

Origin: http://asimov.wikia.com/wiki/R._Daneel_Olivaw

Biography: After having acquired a human to whom Daneel could transfer his mind, things were looking up. Things decidedly changed when this same human, (in the loose sense of the word, as this human is a hermaphrodite with telekinetic capabilities) disappeared leaving no trace. Panic ensued and still facing his ever-imminent death he devotes any and all resources at his disposal to retrieving the child. [insert whatever brings him into the setting of the RP]

Personality: ugh later

Faction: Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: Fallom, the hermaphrodite child.

Powers/Equipment: As mind reader, only really adept at human brains or otherwise humanlike or robotic brains, Daneel can detect things through the eyes of others and even "speak" into their minds (transmitting ideas and images and receiving a response from the recipient, more like). This ability is not bound by space in the traditional sense -his source material shows him as being able to keep an individual in this state even at millions of light years away. As a robot from Asimov's universe, he is almost immune to paradoxes and possesses strength roughly rivaling that of fifty or so regular humans.

The Three Laws bind him to an extent, but his knowledge and application of the Zeroth Law allow him to bypass them in the measure that is needed.

WIP and will have a CC coming as well.

I'd also like to know how exactly new characters will show up in ??? ??????? ?? ?????? to participate. Just a little deus ex machina?

It was explained in IC that the two heads of each faction are still just picking people up for their causes.

Apology for the recent inactivity. I'll be sure to post and look over the new apps rightaway.

Done, replaced paragraphs for Immunity and Regeneration and Tenseiga; I've also switched his secondary sword to Tokijin.

Good enough~ accepted!

Daneel

What FFR said is correct. You'll be picked up the same way as before, just in a different location this time around.

I don't know much about Asimov, but from what I've read of Daneel on his page, he seems alright. While it's true that he's a whole load stronger than your average cyborg, he's primarily technologically-based. So, as he's surrounded by more supernatural characters, some of which don't even remotely resemble human beings, he's not as much of a threat as he may appear to be.

So I'll probably accept him~ You should finish the 'personality' section first though.

Also, I suggest that you keep his abilities under wraps. Even if he can't read most of the cast, when he does do it, it may result in powerplaying, so please try to minimize things like that~

Okay, I am back to confirm my presence in the RP.

Hello, presence.

"E"

Alright, I'm not sure how to put this lightly, but... Can you please define his powers a little better? You say he can copy 'anything' and yet has 'limits', but what does this mean? How is he capable of pyrokinesis yet incapable of airbending? "Copying" is an ability that's pretty vague, so I'm afraid I can't accept E until you go into a little more detail about that.

Vorahk

IT'S A RAHKSHI OH MY GOD A RAHKSHI YES YES YES

Plus, he's a virtually mindless helpful mook boss thing for the Divine, so that helps tons. Accepted!

Kamikirimusi

Ooooh, it's the oni girl from Soulcalibur IV. Sure, why not~ accepted~

To define E's capacity better, he can only copy that which he can explicitly see. Since air is invisible unless polluted, he can't copy airbending, but he can copy something he can see, like fire.

If that's not a good enough explanation, please tell me.

While he may not be able to copy that which he doesn't see, I think you missed the memo that there's no real logic as to copying in the first place. So if he sees a Kamehameha-like attack, he'll be able to copy that, and if he sees a technique that should be forbidden and unique, he'd be able to copy that too. E's powerset is rather random and chaotic, as well as virtually limitless since we have no idea how many abilities he's copied since they stack. Unless you're able to severely nerf him, I don't think that I'll be accepting the character anytime soon, sorry ^_^;

Do you have any recommendations as to how I should implement the nerf bat?

Keep his copying ability one at a time, and give him a kind of mana storage so that he can overexhaust himself if he tries to copy something too big? Something along those lines.

Would that apply to the abilities already being implemented, or would the expressed abilities be subject to this as well?

Well, duh. Of course it applies to the abilities already implemented. Honestly, I'm just throwing out a suggestion here - it's just that I can't allow a character with what you'd call a "vague powerset".

Archived