Photo

The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

- - - - - Grand Crossover RP Merciful Idiot

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5122 replies to this topic

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
    Last Visit Aug 01 2019 07:03 PM
  • Discord:Ada#4305

by Merciful Idiot

The Grand Crossover RP
15yafyw.jpg

The stars glinted through the darkness of space, displayed by a glass wall. A knight in red appeared to confront a young girl, who stood idly by the mechanical corridor. Although she didn't turn around, she already understood what kind of entity stood behind her. A Counter Guardian - defender of reality.

“There have been plenty of people like you in the past who’ve tried to accomplish the same thing." Emiya said confidently, carrying falchions in both hands. "Hitler. Thanos. Paradox. They’ve all failed. What makes you think you’re any different?"

“...it's simple." Tapping her spacial scythe against the glass a few times, her expression changed. The knight took a step back in uncertainty, gripping his blades tighter.
"You see, unlike those poor excuses of life, I've walked through the Pathway to Origin and bore witness its end. As it seems, my dream is noble enough for the Door to acknowledge. Can you believe that?"

Emiya took a step back in disbelief. Thoughts passed through his mind; namely, how was that even possible? But he wouldn't be getting his answer. Turning to face him, Isamy revealed a wide grin that looked unnatural on her otherwise-innocent face. "I think it's cute you've formed a team just for me, but my Divine will crush these Counter Corps of yours. At this point, I can no longer be stopped. I will find the Key, that Door will be opened, and I will rewrite the rules of this reality!"

"You think you're a hero. But to me, and to the multiverse, you're nothing but a monster."

Her heterchromatic eyes seemed glazed over, almost as though she were watching something else, dreaming of a faraway place. "Give up now while you still have the chance, Counter Guardian."

The knight remained silent for a moment.

"We can at least try."

LINKS:

~ YCM IC ~

~ YCM OOC ~

~ New NCM IC ~

~ New NCM OOC ~

(NCM IC picks up directly after the end of YCM IC)

Plot

Rules

RP Info

Application

Accepted Characters (Counter Corps)

Accepted Characters (Divine/Other)

My Characters + Tier List

GCRP Arc Summaries (for catchup and reminders!)

There are tons of dead roleplays out there, but wouldn't it be cool if you could reuse those characters, the ones you poured your heart and soul into making? Wouldn't it be awesome if you could have them interact with characters from other roleplays? Wouldn't it be absolutely amazing to have them work alongside each other or battle against each other? There's so much potential to this concept.

This is an RP, or to be exact, a Grand Crossover RP. Created to achieve that simple purpose.

Hope you guys enjoy this ride~!

(Note: For any inquiries or comments, feel free to bring them up either here in the OOC or in the Skype group chat~)

Enrise

Enrise

Vestige of Keter

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts
    Last Visit Jun 09 2018 02:02 AM

I'm highly interested in this RP.

And, if I am correct, I can use one of my own characters from a different RP? Like, for example, my Chronix or Dani from Aix's "A Certain Incredible Institute" RP?

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Counter Corps

(Emiya has been replaced by Arthuria)

Itsu Fudo, "Blessed Mother of Hearth and Divine Sovereign of the Ryuusei Cluster" (YRPOtaku169 - Pure Edge - Yu-Gi-Oh! ALT) - turned into Thermopylae - turned into Izumi & Yuki - turned into T.E.S.

Alexander Abernathy, "The Unity of Dimensions" (Kingdom Xathers - Surinox Shard - Ratchet & Clank ALT) - defeated Arc IV Boss: Counter Guardian of War (1/2)

Matt Mercer, "The Assassin" (Chaos Sonic - Apple of Eden - Assassin's Creed: Generations)

Tyson 'Red Blaze' Hawks, "The Gunslinger" (Chaos Sonic - Six Ancient Gun-Tomes - Devil's Dance)

Naomi Tyler (Simdoggy - Kokuen Caladbolg - Blind Eyes: Academy)

Ayame (Simdoggy - Kokuen Caladbolg - Blind Eyes: Academy) - corrupted into joining the Divine - restored - reborn as Herald Apep

Sarah 'Lil' Miss Vulcan' Freon (Admiral_Stalfos19 - O'Riley's Book of Demons - Tierra del Diablo)

Schwartz Bruder (Enrise - Devil Gundam - G Gundam)

'Gin Furuwaka' (Jolta - Alicornus Dimensia, Mjolnir, Gudahuggaren, Excalibur, other Arcanite Relics - Nirvana)

Otto Penelope Joltingson (Jolta - Egg of the Guardian of Nature - Dragon Cave: The New Era)

Silver Yuja (~British Soul~ - Pokéball containing Celebi - PKMN: Tournament of Legends)

Quaranir (~Renegade~ - Eye of Magnus - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

Lyon von Mira (Simdoggy - Feredir's Elven Bow - Legend Blood)

Ed Garith (Shotaro Ishinomori - Feredir's Elven Bow - Legend Blood)

Autumn Colwind (PikMan - Heart of Sky - Shards of Light)

Jeanne, "Pride of the Umbran Legacy" (Kingdom Xathers - Bayonetta & her Left Eye of the World - Bayonetta) - killed, but revived in Arc IV

Master Asia (Enrise - Devil Gundam - G Gundam)

Commander Cincinnatus 'Maverick' Foster (YRPOtaku169 - NWTDNS-NNC-0000 And With Strange Aeons - Yu-Gi-Oh! ALT)

Eria, "The Water Charmer" (Phantom Roxas - Ma'at - Duel Monsters)

Sora, Captain of the Royal Knights (Phantom Roxas - Kingdom Hearts - Organization XIII Club RPs)
- turned into Xansvita by LERNA - restored back to normal

Jin Akatsuki (Yosuke-kun - Kokuen Caladbolg - Blind Eyes Academy)

Cody Renner, "The Weakest Character in the RP" (Yosuke-kun - Killing Pandemic Cure - Highschool of the Dead: DEAD Truth)

Nero, the Keyblade War Hero (Chaos Sonic - X-Blade - Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War) - ownership switched to Final Fantasy Revolution - turned into Ivero by Xansvita - ownership/status has been restored

Fenris (Kakkon_Wolf - Hawke & le Hero of Ferelden - Dragon Age II)

Adriel (TFfan1 - St. Peter's Key - Genesis 3:24)

Big Boing 'BB' (Broke N. - Ancient Mamono Slate - Zatch Bell)

Nate Kimblee, "The Mage of Stone" (EpicSTRIFE - The Tumor - Homestuck: Waking World, Dreaming Dead)

Zaraki Kenpachi (Hi I'm Dad - King's Key - Bleach ALT) - killed, but revived in Arc 3 - reborn as Finite - restored to normal

Yachiru Kusajishi (Hi I'm Dad - King's Key - Bleach ALT) - killed, but revived in Arc 3

Arthur Ancyl, "The Golden Wolf" (Phantom Roxas - Pandora's Box - Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords/Camp Half-Blood ALT) - formerly Divine - defeated Arc 3 Boss: The Madara

MachGaogamon (Phantom Roxas - Pandora's Box - Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords) - formerly Divine

Kuchiki Byakuya (Hi I'm Dad - King's Key - Bleach ALT) - reborn as a Herald of Order

Mr. Zurkon (Hi I'm Dad - Surinox Shard - Ratchet & Clank ALT)

Lydia Armstrong (BrokenHeart15 - The Dizaster9 - Dizaster9) - defeated Arc 2 Boss: L E R NA

Hibari Kyouya (Malignant - Vongola Rings - Reborn!)

John Jay Jackson, "The Gentleman" (Tophat Tiger - Pendant of Power - Various RPs)

Emporio Ivankov (Broke N. - Luffy's Straw Hat - One Piece)

Kratos (Hi I'm Dad - Zeus's Eagle - God of War)

Nix (StealthyTyranitar - Ray Sphere - inFamous 2)

Toph Bei Fong (StealthyTyranitar - Moon Fish - Avatar: The Legend of Aang)

Otto Skorzeny, former Schutzstaffel Obersturmbannführer of the Einhundertfünfzig Panzer-Brigade (YRPOtaku169 - N/A - World War II)

Chandra Nalaar (Simdoggy - Voltaic Key - The Purifying Fire: A Planeswalker Novel)

Clerano Arvent (Satsui no Hadou - Planetary-Regulating Stone Spire - Shadronus Zeravo)

Blaze Firasto (Satsui no Hadou - ??? - Megaman ZX ALT)

Ratchet (Kingdom Xathers - Chronoscepter and Surinox Shard - Ratchet & Clank ALT)

Aesir (Admiral_Stalfos19 - Kuro no Tsurugi - Densetsu Kuro no Tsurugi (Legend of the Black Sword)

Predaking (Mugendramon - Predacon Remains - Transformers Prime) - ownership switched to Hi I'm Dad

Sharon Caile OR 'Necra' (encapturer - Ignis's Birth Cauldron - Thru the Valley of the Shadow of Death)

Tsunugai Tamashi (Muten Roshi - Heart Amulet - Paladins of Emeralda) - formerly Divine

Richard Mason (Muten Roshi - Failsafe Ruby - Legend Moon) - formerly Divine

Maxwell (Muten Roshi - 4-Star Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball AF ALT)

Kurai (Muten Roshi - 4-Star Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball AF ALT)

Kazuya, "Champion of Balance" (Ain - Angel's Ring & Devil's Ring - Shin Megami Tensei)

Matthew Supplex (Final Fantasy Revolution - Last Remnant of Cellulite - Final Fantasy: Cellulite Chronicles) - formerly Divine

Izumi Demeter Fudo (YRPOtaku169 - Pure Edge - Yu-Gi-Oh! Return of the Arcadia Movement)
- fused with Yuki to create T.E.S.

Yuki Kiryu Fudo (YRPOtaku169 - Pure Edge - Yu-Gi-Oh! Return of the Arcadia Movement) - fused with Izumi to create T.E.S.

Professor Frankram Stein (BrokenHeart15 - The Holy Mother - Magician's Academy) - formerly Divine

Alister Azimuth, "The Fallen Saviour of the Lombaxes" (Kingdom Xathers - Chronoscepter - Ratchet & Clank ALT) - formerly Divine

Takuto Tsunashi, "The Ginga Bishounen" (Chaos Sonic - Wako Agemaki the Southern Shrine Maiden - Star Driver)

Tsukasa Kayoda, "The Passing By Kamen Rider" (Chaos Sonic - ? ? ? - Kamen Rider Decade)

Revy Two Hands (Hi I'm Dad - Balilika's Service Badge - Black Lagoon)

Gon Freecs (Shotaro D. Gar - Zoldyck Family Heirloom - Hunter x Hunter)

Atsuko Fudo, "The Heiress of Orichalcos" (YRPOtaku169 - Soul of "Magnum Opum Knight - Rubedo the Holon" - Yu-Gi-Oh! Return of the Orichalcos) - ownership switched to Kingdom Xathers

Elsa, "The Snow Queen" (Shotaro D. Gar - Royal Tiara, Scepter & Globus Cruciger of Arendelle - Frozen)

Reimu Hakurei, "The Eternal Shrine Maiden" (Ain - Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb - Touhou)

Hapshiel, "The Evangelist" (Broke N. - The Holy Mother - Magician's Academy) - formerly Other

Kazuya Minegishi, Abel (Ain - Demon Summoning Server - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor)

Tenco, Tenshi Hinanawi, "The Successor of the Heavenly Mandate" (Ain - N/A - Tenshi no Tabi: Grand Sky and Blue Gradation) - formerly Other

Sesshomaru (Final Fantasy Revolution - Shikon Jewel - Inuyasha)

Kamikirimusi (Draconus297 - Soul Edge - Soul Calibur IV)

Arlene Shemlock (Final Fantasy Revolution - Interdimensional Portal Activation Device - War of Darkness)

Bayonetta (Kingdom Xathers - herself & her Left Eye of the World - Bayonetta)

Kairi (Phantom Roxas - Kingdom Hearts - Organization XIII Club RPs)

Zeta (F r e y - Super Daedalus Sphere - Clockwork Souls)

Theovak (Dwarven King - Black Sphere: Negativity - Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy)

Neos Rivetter (Tayla Lider - Jace Beleren - The Great Roleplay Experiment)

Red, "The Arisen" (Broke. N - Dark Gems - Spyro) - formerly Divine

Hey Enrise!
But of course, that's the entire point of this RP's creation~ ^_^
In fact, I'd rather you use a character from an RP than use any canon character.

Enrise

Enrise

Vestige of Keter

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

But of course, that's the entire point of this RP's creation~ ^_^ In fact, I'd rather you use a character from an RP than use any canon character.

You just made me....

... a happy RPer.

Enrise uses Fake Tears!

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
    Last Visit Jan 26 2019 07:56 PM

This seems really interesting! Though It sorta sucks that I haven't been on the board long enough to have much knowledge of the old RPs... 

I'm definitely interested in joining, but I will probably take a while to get my app up. 

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Jolta

Jolta

Thank you for the meal.

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,396 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 12:07 PM
Let the fun begin!
I intend for my character to have a familiar. That counts as one character, right?

I intend for the relics lost in my character's universe to be numerous relics. Is that fine? Also, one of my character's harem members weapons are included in these relics.

Time to dig some RPs up!
Signature was too big. Put into link instead.
https://fbcdn-sphoto...344575063_o.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

Well I'm obviously gonna reserve a place for Lerna. I think you of all people will be familiar with her MI ;)

There's another character I want to run as well. I remember participating in a western RP that Kyng hosted which involved a group of cowboys fighting off demons at night. I gotta go find said RP though; not only to boost my memory of how I ran the character I did, but also to find myself a suitable artefact.

*flogs a shovel and starts digging*

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM

This seems interesting, I think I might drag Lyon across from Legend Blood/Legend Moon and have him join in the fun here. And so as not to show favouritism for one side, I might bring along one of the Trix as well for the bad guys. I might make bring back another of my old characters as well, but I'm yet to decide on who to if I do. Now all I need is a powerful artefact from Legend Blood to have stolen.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

The Divine

(Isamy has been replaced by Protheus)

Darcy (Simdoggy - Dragon's Flame - Winx Club)

Dorian von Schroeder & Butler (BailasGale - Number 66: Master Key Beetle - Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness) -
Dorian died and became Bennu Dorian, Butler fused with Ragnarok

Kobalt Swift (~Renegade~ - The Pact of Old - Dragon Cave: The New Era)

Judaihime Yuki, Princess of Academia (YRPOtaku169 - Dark Scepter of Haou - Yu-Gi-Oh! ALT)

Kiotso Senju (Final Fantasy Revolution - Ultimatrix - Ben 10: Unity of the Universe)

'Sayer', "Sinister Prophet" (KingdomHeartsKeeper - Soul of "Magnum Opum Knight - Rubedo the Holon" - Yu-Gi-Oh! Return of the Orichalcos)
- turned into Kyros

Kozaky (~Renegade~ - Ma'at - Duel Monsters) - ownership switched to Yosuke-kun

Melvin (YRPOtaku169 - Dubbing & International Broadcasting Rights to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series)

Bane (PikMan - Fusion Reactor - The Dark Knight Rises)

Sephiroth (HollowXcross - Jenova's Head - Final Fantasy VII) - ownership switched to Final Fantasy Revolution

Xeta (PikMan - DM Core - Kirbey: Machina Star)

Mammon, Personification of Greed (TFfan1 - N/A - The Seven Princes)

Oracle, "The Last Precursor" (EpicSTRIFE - Eco Power Sphere - Jak 3)

Ferruccio Scevola, "The Inventor" (EpicSTRIFE - Apple of Eden - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ALT)

Shiraga Murasakime, "The Purple Jedi" (EpicSTRIFE - Book of the Law - Toaru Majutsu no Idex: A Certain Incredible Institute)

Sheibra Avalon (H.N. Elly - Jubey - Puella Magi Yuki Magica)

Ragnarok (BailasGale - Black Crown and Himself - Soul Eater) - fused with Butler to create Butler-Ragnarok

BlackWarGreymon (BailasGale - Destiny Stone - Digimon Adventure 02)

???, "The Renegade Joker" (F r e y - Soul Gem - Jokers Underground) - turned into Titanomachia by LERNA

ADR-01ii: Jeri Type (BrokenHeart15 - D-Reaper Base Program - Digimon Tamers)

Shinka Kuroki, Avatar of Azazoth (Jolta - Kamijou Touma & his Imagine Breaker - A Certain Incredible Institute)

Nescham, AKA Boke (Barian Warlord - Lucas's Medallion - Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Trinity)

Ayame Kaguya (Simdoggy - Kokuen Caladbolg - Ayame) - restored back to normal Ayame

Grimlock (StealthyTyranitar - AllSpark - Transformers: Fall of Cybertron)

Ice King, "Simon Petrikov" (StealthyTyranitar - The Enchiridon & Marceline - Adventure Time)

Wyvern Rhadamanthys, "The Celestial Fierce Star" (BailasGale - Hades' God Cloth - Saint Seiya)

Bennu Dorian, "The Celestial Violent Star" (BailasGale - Hades' God Cloth - Saint Seiya/Dorian von Schroeder)

Xansvita, L E R N A's Familiar (Phantom Roxas - N/A - Sora & Vanitas) - formerly Other - restored back to Sora

Butler-Ragnarok, "Kishin" (BailasGale - N/A - Butler & Ragnarok)

Tenshi Hinanai, "The Girl of the Sphere of Neither Perception nor Non-Perception" (Ain - Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb - Touhou)

Albert Wesker (Tsuki ni Mau Majin: Ni - Advanced 'Las Plagas' Virus Sample - Resident Evil)

Gyokuen Ren (BailasGale - Black Rukh Furnace - Magi)

Chardonnay LeBlanc (YRPOtaku169 - N/A - Yu-Gi-Oh! The 2nd WRGP) - ownership switched to Merciful Idiot

Yakumo Yukari, "Great Youkai of Boundaries" (Ain - Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb ALT - Touhou ALT)

Koishi Komeiji, "The No-one's Rose" (Ain - Hakurei Yin-Yang Orb ALT - Touhou ALT) - defeated Arc IV Boss: Counter Guardian of War (2/2)

"E" (Draconus297 - AEGIS - The Troop Agency)

Vorahk, the Rahkshi of Hunger (Draconus297 - Infected Mask of Shielding - Bionicle)

Jonathan, "Final Fantasy Revolution" (Final Fantasy Revolution - Blue Ink Pen & Small Notebook - YCM: The Roleplay)

Jace Beleren (Tayla Lider - himself - Agents of Artifice: A Planeswalker Novel) - reborn as Metarchus

Doraga (Dwarven King - Hogyoku - Bleach: All-Out War | Arrancar vs Shinigami vs Vizards)

Cally (Dwarven King - Black Sphere: Negativity - Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy)

Brian (Dwarven King - Black Sphere: Negativity - Heaven S Soul Sagas Legacy)

Pandora Maximus-Atlas (YRPOtaku169 - N/A - Yu-Gi-Oh! Return of the Orichalcos)

Yami Marrek (Yamisyaoran - Necklace of KIOM - FurAffinity)

Tesability Black (Tayla Lider - Floppy Disk containing Nemesis the Seed of Evil - The NetMonster World) - killed/ported to another RP

Other

L E R N A, "The Witch of Infinite Possibilities" (Admiral_Stalfos19 - Jubey - Puella Magi Yuki Magica) - ownership switched to Merciful Idiot

Mephala, Spider God (~Renegade~ - N/A - Elder Scrolls)

Sheogorath, God of Madness (Enrise - ??? - Elder Scrolls)

Thermopylae, L E R N A's Familiar (YRPOtaku169 - N/A - Itsu Fudo) - split into Izumi and Yuki

Titanomachia, L E R N A's Familiar (F r e y - N/A - Renegade Joker)

Shadronus Zeravo, "Shadow Zero" (Satsui no Hadou - N/A - The YCM War! Glitch's Plot)

Sykes Huegares (Final Fantasy Revolution - King's Key - Bleach: The Call of the Shinigami)

Madara Uchiha, "The God of Shinobi" (Hi I'm Dad - Forbidden Scroll - Naruto: Shippuden) - formerly Divine - ownership switched to Merciful Idiot

'Cerebrum', "Dealer of Despair" (F r e y - N/A - Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou)

Ivero, Xansvita's Familiar (Final Fantasy Revolution - N/A - Nero) - restored back to Nero

Azumi Tsuchito (Admiral_Stalfos19 - Sinatra City Spy Satellite - Rouge Syndicate I) - formerly Divine

Jecht (HollowXcross - Fahrenheit Airship - Final Fantasy X) - ownership switched to KingdomHeartsKeeper - switched to Admiral_Stalfos19 - formerly Divine

Riley Simmons (Admiral_Stalfos19 - Codac R9000 - Fallout: Vault X) - formerly Divine

"The Jaws of Hell" (Admiral_Stalfos19 - Sinatra City Spy Satellite - Rouge Syndicate I)

Gemini Rivetter, "The Roleplay's Demon" (Talim Rave - Jace Beleren - Neos)

T.E.S., "The Extinguished Sun" (YRPOtaku169 - N/A - Izumi & Yuki) - formerly Counter Corps - fo̢rm̷e͡r̛ly̷ e̕x͡i͝s̵ted̡

Byakuya, "Guide of Origin" (Hi I'm Dad - N/A - Kuchiki Byakuya) - formerly Counter Corps - formerly Divine

Metarchus, "God of the Mind" (Tayla Lider - N/A - Jace Beleren) - formerly Divine - restored to normal

Apep, "The Demon of Chaos" (Simdoggy - N/A - Ayame Kaguya) - formerly Counter Corps - restored to normal

Finite, "The Greatest Herald" (Hi I'm Dad - N/A - Zaraki Kenpachi) - formerly Counter Corps - restored to normal

Well I'm obviously gonna reserve a place for Lerna. I think you of all people will be familiar with her MI ;)

There's another character I want to run as well. I remember participating in a western RP that Kyng hosted which involved a group of cowboys fighting off demons at night. I gotta go find said RP though; not only to boost my memory of how I ran the character I did, but also to find myself a suitable artefact.

*flogs a shovel and starts digging*

Is it Tierra del Diablo? The wonders of Google~

And, Lerna...?

Wait, THAT Lerna? Holy dear god.

@Jolta: Yep, it should stay as one character~

Hotaru987

Hotaru987

When in doubt, ROCK OUT!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts
    Last Visit

This sounds really interesting. I'd love to join as well.

Enrise

Enrise

Vestige of Keter

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

You know that one moment where you have like... 5+ good characters you want to choose from, but you have to leave one out because of the limit?

Yup. Welcome to our dilemma guys.

My options:

A Certain Incredible Institute - [Chronix and Dani]: http://forum.yugiohc...ocsa/?p=6229465

The Beginning of Light and Darkness - [Lex "Enrise" Nightblade]: http://forum.yugiohc...g-13/?p=5959826

Kuro no Tsurugi (Pitch-Black Sword) - [Kozah Vulon and Miekka Tuulta): http://forum.yugiohc...-not-accepting/

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Is it Tierra del Diablo? The wonders of Google~

Yeah, that's the one! For the record, I remembered it first :P

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.

Jolta

Jolta

Thank you for the meal.

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,396 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2019 12:07 PM
I'll just try to keep track of which characters I need to make apps here

Alhena and Propus - Kuro no Tsurugi - http://forum.yugiohc...-not-accepting/

Otto - Dragon Cave: A New Era - http://forum.yugiohc...-co-host/page-2

Gin and Tamae- Nirvana - http://forum.yugiohc...ways-accepting/

I'm thinking of one more, preferably a villain if I manage to find any. As a last resort, I'll just dump Megatron in there from Pokeformers. Or one of my old Ben 10 RP villains.
Signature was too big. Put into link instead.
https://fbcdn-sphoto...344575063_o.jpg

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
Isamy Maximus, "The Herald of Chaos and Entropy" (The Divine - ???)]
For our happily ever after.

Emiya, "The Counter Guardian of Iron" (Counter Corps - Fate)
A thousand blades.

Arthuria, "The Counter Guardian of War" (Counter Corps - Garden of Avalon) - turned into Arturia Pendragon
This kingdom shall not fall.

Arturia Pendragon, "The E'er-Dreaming King" (Counter Corps - Garden of Avalon)
Victory at any cost.

Protheus Maximus, "The Herald of Darkness" (The Divine - Yu-Gi-Oh! Return of the Earthbound Immortals)
Everlasting eternity.

Ophelia, "Administrator of the Maximus Labs" (Neutral? - One Piece/Ar Tonelico ALT)
My Herald, the one true Herald...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Arc I Tier List

Arc 2 Tier List

Arc 3 Tier List

Arc IV Tier List

~ ~ ~

Also, I've made some kind of list on the classes of entities. You guys might be interested. Note that this isn't a tier list.
Classes of Entities

You know that one moment where you have like... 5+ good characters you want to choose from, but you have to leave one out because of the limit?

Yup. Welcome to our dilemma guys.

My options:
A Certain Incredible Institute - [Chronix and Dani]: http://forum.yugiohc...ocsa/?p=6229465
The Beginning of Light and Darkness - [Lex "Enrise" Nightblade]: http://forum.yugiohc...g-13/?p=5959826
Kuro no Tsurugi (Pitch-Black Sword) - [Kozah Vulon and Miekka Tuulta): http://forum.yugiohc...-not-accepting/

Yeah, you're gonna have to exclude one. Sorry about that~ well, choose four, then fill in the app. If I let too many characters run amock, the RP might spiral out of control.

I'm thinking of one more, preferably a villain if I manage to find any. As a last resort, I'll just dump Megatron in there from Pokeformers. Or one of my old Ben 10 RP villains.

You've made plenty of good villains in the past, Victa~~~

Edited by ManaMerci, 16 July 2019 - 01:19 PM.

Enrise

Enrise

Vestige of Keter

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Yeah, you're gonna have to exclude one. Sorry about that~ well, choose four, then fill in the app. If I let too many characters run amock, the RP might spiral out of control.

One does not simply choose four.

This is gonna be hard.

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2018 08:07 AM

"Completely crushing your enemy is a lot more satisfying than just killing them."

Username: Simdoggy

Name: Darcy

Appearance

Origin: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Darcy

Biography: At the end of the most recent season, Darcy ended up getting separated from her sisters as the three of them were forced away from Tritannus. After waking up, she saw what appeared to be a metallic-haired witch offering her a chance to rule over as many universes as she wanted and obtain more power, giving her part of the Dragon's Flame to boost her powers and keep her loyal to the witch who calls herself Isamy. Since then, she's wandered through the universe with her current master, wondering what Isamy intends to do once she manages to access the Origin.

Personality: Like her two sisters, Darcy demonstrates a sadistic personality. She is seen laughing after turning Mirta into a pumpkin, and happily pummels Bloom before taking her powers. She also shares their lust for power. At the same time, she is the one most likely to fall in love with a boy. In season one, she seemed genuinely attracted to Riven even while she was manipulating him. To date, she has only shown one moment of compassion, when she expressed concern for Riven's safety. She is less aggressive than Icy and Stormy, but is the most cunning. Darcy is the middle sister of The Trix.

She had huge dislike of Tritannus ever since they first met. She was the one to convince Stormy to leave him and one to try to convince Icy to do the same. This also shows that she is very manipulative. She does miss her sisters, but is determined to make the most of what's happening and wants to see if she can find a way to reunite with them when Isamy enters the Origin.

Faction: The Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: The Dragon's Flame, not quite an artefact but a power that was trapped inside an artefact of some sort and stolen from the universe.

Powers/Equipment: Darkness based magic, mostly using darkness based attacks as well as some hypnosis and illusion abilities and several dark spells. She can also project an astral form of her body out, and use that to fight while her real body meditates to keep control over the astral projection. She has the ability to allow her astral body to deal physical damage, but rarely bothers since she's usually fighting with her powers through the body anyway. She has access to the extra powers she had when she controlled part of the Dragon's Flame originally, as well as her Dark Sirenix powers, but only uses the Dark Sirenix form when she needs to move through water, preferring to wear her original outfit instead.

First Character done, I'll probably do any others tomorrow.

DiabolicEmission.jpg

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

"I have to get that book back. For Terry... for O'Riley... for everyone."

Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
Name: Sarah "Lil' Miss Vulcan" Freon
Appearance: Sarah stands at 5' 4", and has a Bust-Waist-Hip ratio of 29-23-25, suggesting an athletic yet build. Her eyes are normally bright pink, but they're known to suddenly change to blood red when she's angry, although how her eyes manage to do this is unknown to most people. It's probably thanks to her body housing the spirit of Ifrit, which she was stuck with since she was a child. Sarah also has demonic runes on her back and arms that look as though they could be birthmarks. These demonic runes immediately glow red when she's casting a spell, and emit smoke if she's expending too much of her mana reserves. When she becomes a Fire Golem, Sarah begins to grow a fiery cape and horns, and grows from her normal height to a whopping 8' 5", and grows vastly stockier to boot! Assuming one can get a measuring tape around her immolated body three times without it burning to a crisp, it would read 100-83-91 as her new Bust-Waist-Hip ratio.

Pic:

Origin: http://forum.yugiohc...an-original-rp/
Biography: A human-turned sorceress who has the ability to control fire, and has joined The Lost Ones in an effort to combat the demons that ran amok in Thorndale. Sarah Freon was only 5 years old at the time when Ifrit had came to her house on the 30th day of October, 1901, intent on cleansing the town in fire. While Sarah had ran to the safety of her mother, her father had grabbed a large double-bladed axe, setting off to drive the demon away from the family. However, his bravery wasn't without its costs. Although the man had managed to slam the axe into Ifrit's heart, the being still had enough strength left in it to impale Sarah's father in retaliation, before casting a spell on Sarah herself. This spell allowed Ifrit's spirit to live on inside Sarah, instead of returning to hell as a defeated demon. Neither Sarah nor her mother would've known that until the 11th day of April, 1906, where they got into a heated argument and Sarah snapped, accidentally letting loose her powers and engulfing her mother in the inferno. Sarah was too paralysed by what she'd done to save her beloved mother, but vowed never to use such powers again.

On the 30th day of October, 1917 however, that vow had to be broken. Jack-O-Lantern was wreaking havoc that night, and Sarah intended to be the first of the Lost Ones to initiate combat with the pumpkin-headed demon. But she had teleported too far, and as a result, she had to make do with saving the lives of a couple of innocent farmers, whose pumpkins were beginning to transform into warriors that would do Jack-O-Lantern's bidding. The other Lost Ones managed to kill said demon before Sarah returned from there. The following night, however, gave Sarah a chance to fight off a demon of her own. It was a full night that night, and Leviathan was waiting for that full moon as a precaution, before making a decisive strike. Leviathan intended to fight Sarah one on one; that way, she wouldn't be able to beat him even if she transformed to make herself stronger, and from there he would, or so he believed, walk right over the rest of The Lost Ones. What Leviathan failed to take into account, however, was that Sarah was acting as a decoy the whole time, while Terry Johnson, one of The Lost Ones, fired a titanium arrow at Leviathan's brain. Although the arrow didn't deal much damage to Leviathan on impact, despite being drenched in holy water, it was also drenched in gasoline, and with Sarah having become a Fire Golem during the fight, all she had to do was punch the arrow in deeper, and it would explode, turning Leviathan's brain into a gooey pink mulch.

It was after the battle, however, that Sarah's life was in danger. She had been poisoned by the holy water that the arrow was drenched in, although she hadn't realized it until a dark voice had told her so. Thankfully she was cured, but having that voice in the back of her mind urged her to hunt through O'Riley's Book of Demons, looking for the page that contained Leviathan. Sarah made her way to the basement of the local bar, where The Lost Ones usually conducted their meetings, and where Terry kept the book. Finding the book was easy enough, but it mysteriously vanished before Sarah could even flick through the pages. Panicking, Sarah wrote a quick note to Terry:

'Terry

I don't know what happened to the Book of Demons. I've looked everywhere for it, but I can't find it anywhere! Someone must've stole it, and I'm gonna track the bastard down. Hopefully I'll be back with the book before the next demon tries to attack.

Sarah'

With that, Sarah took off in search for the Book of Demons, travelling throughout the multiverse in the process.

Personality: Put simply, Sarah is an alcoholic. Whenever she's in a bar, she'll always go straight for a high proof bottle and try to down the whole thing. Thanks to years of binge drinking, Sarah has built up a natural resistance to alcohol, much more than her frame suggests. But no matter how hard she tries, or much she drinks for that matter, she still can't forget the one memory that's been haunting her for all the years she spent walking the earth; her own mother being burnt alive by her hands. On top of that, there's the sudden disappearance of O'Riley's Book of Demons, once again of which Sarah feels as though she's only got herself to blame for. This is understandable, considering Sarah was the last one to handle the book before it up and vanished. But considering how she's handling this whole mess... it's a wonder she hasn't decided to commit suicide. Nonetheless, Sarah remains determined to get the book and return it to The Lost Ones so they can finish off the demons running amok in Thorndale. Sarah tends to have rather colorful language from time to time. This is especially evident when she's angry or drunk, or a combination of the two. Speaking of anger, Sarah is relatively easy to provoke, especially when met with a sharp tongue. The general populace at Thorndale had learnt to fear an enraged Sarah, as this is the point where her powers begin to activate, whether she's aware of it or otherwise. This may or may not lead to a few... casualties along the way.

Faction: Counter Corps
Important Artefact Stolen: O'Riley's Book of Demons
Powers: Sarah has the ability to create and manipulate fire, an ability that she has gained thanks entirely to Ifrit. Here's just a small list of spells:

Demonic Runes: The Demonic Runes on her back and arms aren't just there to look cool; they also actually help Sarah keep track of her mana reserves, as she casts the spells she learnt whilst housing the spirit of Ifrit. As a side effect of wielding these runes and housing the spirit of Ifrit, Sarah is literally poisoned by holy water, and must drink a potion made of demon blood to cure this poison. Thankfully she remembers the recipe to said potion, otherwise she'd be screwed further down the track.

Flame Thrower: Sarah thrusts her palm at an enemy, and a jet of flame shoots out of it.

Infernal Nova: A circular flare emanates from Sarah, scorching anything in its path.

Meteor Storm: Large, immolated boulders descend rapidly from the sky, crushing anyone whose unable to evade them.

Telekinesis: Useful for getting around now that Sarah has practically lost her ability to teleport. Now she just casts this on herself, where it acts as a source of levitation and from there allows her to travel quickly. However, Sarah can also cast her telekinesis on objects that are too far away to reach, or on enemies to push them back.

Transform Into Fire Golem: Gathering all her rage and hatred, Sarah physically grows, and her entire body bursts into flame. Sarah is slower in this form and not as light on her feet, but not only does she have a stronger physical prowess, but her spells are also vastly more powerful. She transforms back into a human after the battle she transformed in is over, and depending on the damage she sustained, she can be left rather weak at the end of it.

Posted Image

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

"Completely crushing your enemy is a lot more satisfying than just killing them."

Darcy

Accepted~ it doesn't mention anything about the plot, but then again, that's probably my fault.

I've edited the main post to include the RP Info, for anyone who's confused about their character's situation ^_^

GCRP Arc Summaries

Arc 1: The Shadow Realm

Arc 2: The Desert Seth

Arc 3: The Sphere Forest of the Periphery

Arc IV: The Pathway to Origin

Arc Finale: ORIGIN

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Alright, the basics of my app are done. I'll expand on the fields marked * tomorrow.

Posted Image

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM
Hmmm I think I've only made villains for Yu-Gi-Oh RPs. I wanna be a villain though lol. Decisions decisions lol

mjVFo6c.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users