Photo

The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

- - - - - Grand Crossover RP Merciful Idiot

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5122 replies to this topic

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
    Last Visit Aug 01 2019 07:03 PM
  • Discord:Ada#4305

Hey everyone, guess what? We are officially back in business!

Although we didn't intend it at first, we ended up taking a half-year break. And quite honestly? I feel like my mind really needed it, because I feel a lot more energized now. I hope you guys feel similarly, and I also hope we can jump into this one last time with a fresh perspective. Weโ€™re gonna do this simple, and straightforward, and most of all, fun.

As my younger, far weebier self wrote in the rules five years ago:

VII. Remember - the most important thing of all is to have fun!

Only one battle remains - the final form - and Iโ€™d honestly say weโ€™re just a few pages away from the end. Itโ€™s been one heck of a journey...and personally, Iโ€™m not about to leave it here. I hope as many of ya as possible can join me in this one, last, final push!!!

Also, donโ€™t worry if ya havenโ€™t been keeping up with events so far. This next post ought to cover all that + wipe the slate clean! Thereโ€™s also a special opportunity offered to your characters - I hope itโ€™ll be interesting!

Latest post: https://forum.yugioh...21#entry7133072

post summary (SPOILERS! READ FIRST!)

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
Just in case you're hanging around here and would like to navigate around quickly:

LINKS:

~ YCM IC ~

~ YCM OOC ~

~ New NCM IC ~

~ New NCM OOC ~

(NCM IC picks up directly after the end of YCM IC)

I'll also put these at the beginning of both YCM & NCM threads as well~ :D

ManaMerci

ManaMerci

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts
The (Approximate) Status of Omnibound Immortal IZANAMI

FINAL FORM BOSS POST: https://neocardmaker...-finale/&page=2

Post Summary (spoilers, recommend reading above first!)

Also, the Application List on Page 1 has been updated, to accurately reflect all living and deceased characters. This may be relevant for the final battle, so refer back to it whenever you like.

If you've been paying attention to either Skype or Discord chat, y'all know what this is. As is the celebration of our sixth and final GCRP Anniversary, let's keep this as simple as possible! From here on, it's gonna be arranging Individual Collabs with you guys now. I'll be contacting each of you guys to discuss this further; this way of doing things should theoretically enable us to reach our Epilogue with just two more posts. ("Post 1: Collab Battle" and "Post 2: Final Attack")

If you guys have any questions or if there's any weirdness/formatting issues within the post, feel free to let me know! In any case, this is the final stretch... The absolute final stretch at last, at long long long looonnnnnggggg hecking last, so with all limiters removed, don't be afraid to have some long-awaited fun!

((apologies for any redundancy, just putting all the necessary info here as well for public access))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users