The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Caledfwlch!

That said, I'm a little sleepy, and I don't think I'll be able to do the post right now. Maybe I'll type it in my phone during school tomorrow, and then copy-paste it onto YCM once I get back. Besides, now TFF has an opening to bring out Caledfwlch before I open the portal to the Desert Seth~

In other words, go ahead ^_^

And I'm working on the post now.

There! Now all everyone has to do is to step into their respective portals, and then my next post will involve the official introduction of the Desert Seth.

Unlike before, the map's already done (and it's only one (that rhymes, how fun!)), so we won't encounter any more slow issues at least in that regard. Everyone starts by the edges, and remember, since the distance is much wider than before, it's possible to be on the exact same tile and still miss others. It's at times like this when Presence Detection is really useful.

[spoiler=Behold, the Desert Seth!]

Maybe I should make it a bit smaller next time?

abs4gi.jpg

No need for pyramid maps since a certain witch wrecked the whole thing. In any other circumstance, I would've had to make like four extra maps. Thanks, Admiral!

The dark, moving sands signify the greatest, thickest sandstorms, though it doesn't necessarily mean that they're the only ones. They're at around two-to-three thousand feet in height.

The black spots signify the void, though it will appear to you like there's another desert down there. Don't fall into them, because it's FAKE, space will bend, and your body will be crushed. The end. Incidentally, some of them are hidden by the sandstorms.

Not pictured: scorching heat, sand dunes, space bending in on itself, monsters, random stray sandstorms, and LERNA.

Butlerrok should probably stay behind for a bit, but if you really want to jump into the Desert Seth, you have my permission to control Isamy for just a little bit so that he can have his free souls before heading out.

Posted.

Also, Foster is suggesting to create teams, and to save time, we can organize them in here.

I'll keep track of who is on whose team.

[spoiler=Teams]

Team Foster:

Foster (TheFinalFan)

Alexander (Kingdom Lombax)

Ratchet (Kingdom Lombax)

Duelhog (YRPOtaku169)

Team Kenpachi:

Kenpachi (Mr. Zurkon)

Yachiru (Mr. Zurkon)

Nero (Final Fantasy Revolution)

Sora (Phantom Roxas)

Ed (Shotaro D. Gar)