The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming that due to my inactivity, my characters were slowly pushed from the RP. In other words, for this RP, no it is not possible. ;-;

Fortunately, that assumption of yours is wrong!

First of all, you already established your characters' positions in the Pathways since you left a post before you left. Second, the pacing is picking up now but it's been fairly slow for a while, so there are still a fair amount of people in Round 1. And third - I was anticipating your return sooner or later, so kept your characters alive and available.

What kind of host do you think I am anyway? Unless they explicitly say that they've quit or are absent for the entirety of the arc, the door's always open for inactive users to re-enter.

All you need to catch up is look at the status update on the previous page, and then resume posting~ Of course, you probably would need to make a longer one to make up for lost time and push your characters forward a bit, but otherwise, no harm done at all.

Oh and before I forget, welcome back~

I must say, I am quite surprised my characters are still "alive"! Honestly, I would not be upset in the least bit if you had made them nonexistent. As for my catch up post, it will be long winded, but it will be done! Thankfully the second path I wanted each character to go down would have been quite simple for them, so I can either breeze right through it, or just say it was actually their first path and we never speak of it again. Up to you. :P But, I shall make my post Monday. I'm waiting for Dad to put Kanpachi on the path of Truth. From there, we will have the long waited fight between Doraga and Kenpachi. Essentially, I plan to have Doraga, Brian, and Theovak all end on the same path for their third path while Cally is on a different one.

But, the length of my post depends on waht you want me to do about the second path. Breeze through it, or pretend it was their first path and not bother psoting it since it won't really help further the characters in my personal opinion.

Also, thank you! Hope your Christmas was swell~

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey, time for another status update. As always, I worked this together with Phantom Roxas. Please tell us if we messed up, or missed something.

(Inactive) means that the character hasn't posted in page 68 onwards. Legally dead characters didn't get this tag because it'll just be superfluous.
Green name means the character has recently posted. Brick Red is for inactive characters. Red is for characters whose player has posted recently, but either the characters themselves haven't gotten a post in recently, or haven't done anything on the pathway, or needs to respond to another character. Characters that's currently in the White Room that is not listed as inactive is marked as blue.
|RTD| stands for each of the Pathways. Whenever a character clears a pathway, the corresponding letter will be marked as blue.

[spoiler=Status Update]Pathway of Remembrance

Alexander / Alister - Currently at C3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Bayonetta - Searching around B3-B4. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Cally - Last seen lying on the snow around D4. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Ed - Went into the boat with Elsa at B9, just like a couple (Garabama) |RTD|

Elsa - See above (Garabama) |RTD|

Gon - With Killua at D1.5. (Garabama) |RTD|

Hapshiel - Recollected his meeting with God in the past, currently at A1 (Broke. N) |RTD|

Killua - With Gon at D1.5 (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Ratchet - Being followed by Tsunugai at C4. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Richard - Approached by Revy at D9. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Tsunugai - Following Ratchet at C4. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth

Chandra - With Jace at C6. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Doraga - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Location unknown. Being approached by Kenpachi and Yachiru.(Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Dorian - At B2, being skeptical about the nature of the pathway. (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Kenpachi & Yachiru - Approached Doraga |RTD|

Jace - Went back to C5. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Lydia - Shortcircuiting the fairies by answering everything without hesitation, even overly elaborating on things. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Protheus - Battling Tenshi at C9 Underground. Did stuffs.(Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Tenco - Seemingly killed by a hooded figure at C9. Probably fell into the chasm created in the battle between Protheus and Tenshi. (Nai) |RTD|

Tenshi - Battling Protheus at C9 Underground. Killed a batch of fairies, but they’ll respawn shortly.(Nai) |RTD|

Pathway of Death

Arthur / Eria & Gagagigo / MachGaogamon / Sora / Kairi - With Zilyana and Kree'arra, heading to B3½. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Arturia - Facing the Kiritsugu Emiya spectre at A8 with Neos. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Brian - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Kratos - Kratos and Revy, under the streetlamps in A11, K-I-S-S-I-N-G I mean embracing each other. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Neos - Lunged at the Kiritsugu specter in A8. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Red - Saw a possible GOOD END photograph in C2 1/2(Broke. N) |RTD|

Revy - See Kratos’s entry.(Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Tesability - Currently at A2. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Theovak - Entered the Pathway on the Counter Corps’ side. Location unknown.(Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Wesker - Got wrecked, recovered. Location unclear  (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

[spoiler=In Limbo, needs to post to escape]

White Room

Ayame - The doors to Truth and Death remain. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Butlerok & Radamanthys - The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain. (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Darcy - The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Gyouken - The doors to Remembrance and Death remain. (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

The Jaws of Hell - Going to enter Truth (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Kazuya - The doors to Truth and Death remain. (Nai) |RTD|

Koishi - Went insane, The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain.[/i] |RTD|

Nero - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Truth and Death remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Takuto - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Reimu - The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain. (Nai) |RTD|

Tess - Has not yet chosen a door. (TheFinalFan) |RTD| (Inactive)

Tsukasa - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Truth remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Yukari - The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain.(Nai) |RTD|

Pathways Undeclared

Atsuko - Currently onboard And With Strange Aeons. (TheFinalFan) (Inactive)

Chardonnay - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid. (TheFinalFan) (Inactive)

Foster - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. (TheFinalFan) (Inactive)

Pandora - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid. (TheFinalFan) (Inactive)

Sayer - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid. (Kingdom Xathers) (Inactive)

Sesshomaru - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. (Unclaimed)

And yes, the one not inside the spoiler are intentionally left out of it.

It means that your characters there should post.

• 3 weeks later...

Alternating posting these status updates with Komeiji Koishi, who handled the majority of this. If there are any discrepancies, feel free to address them. The same color rules apply as before.

[spoiler=Status Update]Pathway of Remembrance

Alexander / Alister - Currently traveling along C6 - C10, walking alongside the river along with Rachet and Bayonetta. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Bayonetta - Currently traveling along C6 - C10, walking alongside the river along with the lombaxes. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Cally - Last seen lying on the snow around D4. Might suffer from hypothermia right now if it’s not for the fact that she’s a vampire. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Darcy - Currently at E8. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Ed / Elsa - Went into the boat at B9, just like a couple. (Garabama) |RTD|

Hapshiel - After a talk with God, blazed through the Forest of Remembrance and is now at A6 ½. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Koishi - Planted herself using her tentacles into the Moon above C10. (Nai) |RTD|

Kratos - In C1, had just arrived on the Pathway. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Ratchet - Currently traveling along C6 - C10, walking alongside the river along with Alexander/Alister and Bayonetta. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Richard - Still at D9. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Sayer - Somewhere in Remembrance. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Tenco - Actually survived, somehow. Just entered Remembrance. (Nai) |RTD|

Yukari - At C3, approached by a female memory construct. (Nai) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth

Ayame - Approached by Rhadamantys in A4. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Butlerok - Started a fight with Kenpachi in C9 (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Chandra - At C6, fighting an opponent when she received the projected thoughts of Jace. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Doraga - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Dorian - Approached by Yachiru in C9 (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Kazuya - Blazed through A4, too disturbed to notice his surrounding. (Nai) |RTD|

Kenpachi & Yachiru - Kenpachi started battling Butlerok, while Yachiru tried to talk with Dorian in C9. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Jace - In between C6 and C7. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Lydia - Approaching Rhadamantys and Ayame in A4. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Protheus - Entered the Mirror World in C10. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Reimu - Tried to help the injured Revy, A1. (Nai) |RTD|

Revy - Started a conversation with Reimu as she was approached by her in A1. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Rhadamanthys - Approached Ayame in C9. (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Tenshi - Died ten times in exotic manners during her battle with Protheus. Might still be alive. C9 (Nai) |RTD|

Pathway of Death

Arthur / Eria / MachGaogamon - With Gagagigo, fighting a manifestation of Isamy at B5½. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Arturia - Facing the Kiritsugu Emiya spectre at A8 with Neos. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Brian - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Kairi - Fighting a manifestation of Ansem between B6 and A6. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Neos - Still fighting Kiritsugu in A8. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Red - Haven't moved from C2½. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Tesability - Currently at A4. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Sora - Fighting a manifestation of Xemnas between B6 and C6. Zilyana is fighting at A5, while Kree'arra is at B5. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Theovak - Entered the Pathway on the Counter Corps’ side. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

[spoiler=Currently in Limbo]White Room

The Jaws of Hell - Going to enter Truth. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Nero - The doors to Truth and Death remain. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Takuto - The doors to Remembrance and Death remain. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Tsukasa - The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Wesker - Remembrance remains. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Pathways Undeclared

A Small Announcement:

To put it simply, after about two months (around April, though I can't guarantee anything), it is possible that I may not be able to fully guarantee an internet connection, let alone actually keeping up with and posting in the Grand Crossover Roleplay. As a result, there is a possibility that it could be placed on an indefinite hiatus once that time comes that could last for potentially months, which I'm sure is not something others would like too much.

I was originally under the assumption that I still had five extra months in order to properly conclude the GCRP, but it seems as though circumstances related to my personal life have taken an unexpected turn, and time has now become more precious than it was before.

While you should all still write as usual and not force yourself too much, it is recommended that all currently active RPers pick up the pace somewhat so that we may be able to finish this before the aforementioned time. I honestly apologize to everyone for this inconvenience. I'd hate to have to push others into doing things faster, but I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it. So, sorry.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you will all continue to enjoy what the final arc of "Pathway to Origin" has to offer~ ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

To make it easier to post status updates, I made a Google Doc. I don't want to risk anyone outside of the roleplay stumbling upon and editing it in a way that makes it unusable, so to avoid that risk, it will only be available in the group's Skype chat. Regardless, once you post, you can edit the document to account for your post. That said, while the doc should see regular use this way, to keep this particular thread active, I would suggest that you should be aware if your post will be the first in a new page in the in-character thread. If that is the case, then please copy and paste the status update here. If you are worried of any formatting problems, Risa and myself will cover that.

So, I'm the first one to be posting a new status update then, after taking the first post of the new page. Hopefully this will work, and will be as up to date as possible.

[spoiler=Status Update]

Pathway of Remembrance

Alexander / Alister - Currently traveling along C6 - C10, walking alongside the river along with Rachet and Bayonetta. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Bayonetta - Currently traveling along C6 - C10, walking alongside the river along with the lombaxes. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Cally - Last seen lying on the snow around D4. Might suffer from hypothermia right now if it’s not for the fact that she’s a vampire. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

|RTD|

Ed /Elsa - Went into the boat at B9, just like a couple. (Garabama) |RTD|

Hapshiel - After a talk with God, blazed through the Forest of Remembrance and is now at A6 ½. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Koishi - Planted herself using her tentacles into the Moon above C10.[/i] |RTD|

Kratos - In C1, had just arrived on the Pathway. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Ratchet - Currently traveling along C6 - C10, walking alongside the river along with Alexander/Alister and Bayonetta. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Richard - Approached by Revy at D9. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Tenco - Actually survived, somehow. Just entered Remembrance. (Nai) |RTD|

Yukari - At C3, approached by a female memory construct. (Nai) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth

Ayame - Travelling with Lydia in A8. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Butlerok - Started a fight with Kenpachi in C9 (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Chandra - At C8, walking with Jace. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Doraga - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Dorian - Approached by Yachiru in C9 (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Kazuya - Blazed through A4, too disturbed to notice his surrounding. (Nai) |RTD|

Kenpachi & Yachiru - Kenpachi started battling Butlerok, while Yachiru tried to talk with Dorian in C9. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Jace - Just had his mind blown in C8. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Lydia -Travelling with Ayame in A8(Broke. N) |RTD| (Death Clear)

Protheus - Entered the Mirror World in C10. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Reimu - Tried to help the injured Revy, A1. (Nai) |RTD|

Revy - Started a conversation with Reimu as she was approached by her in A1. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Rhadamanthys - Approached Ayame in C9. (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Tenshi - Died ten times in exotic manners during her battle with Protheus. Might still be alive. C9 (Nai) |RTD|

Darcy - Currently at E1. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Pathway of Death

Arthur / Eria / MachGaogamon - With Gagagigo, fighting a manifestation of Isamy at B5½. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Kairi - Fighting a manifestation of Ansem between B6 and A6. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Neos - Rather-rudely awoken from a forced sleep at A8. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Red - Saw a possible GOOD END photograph in C2½. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Tesability - About to face her Ultimate Enemy at A7 with her old partner backing her. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Sora - Fighting a manifestation of Xemnas between B6 and C6. Zilyana is fighting at A5, while Kree'arra is at B5. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Theovak - Entered the Pathway on the Counter Corps’ side. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

White Room

The Jaws of Hell - Going to enter Truth. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Takuto - The doors to Remembrance and Death remain. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Tsukasa - The doors to Remembrance and Truth remain. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (Inactive)

Wesker - Remembrance remains. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Pathways Undeclared

Sayer - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid. (Kingdom Xathers) (Inactive)

• 4 weeks later...

I've gotta admit, I miss the times when the OOC thread was more often used for discussion ^^;

Well, as a reminder, the deadline of mid-April is still around. It's probably inevitable that we won't be able to finish in time until then, so when the time comes, I'm afraid you'll just have to hang in there and occupy yourselves with Round 3 and subplot, that is until I come back to play the final boss~

• 3 weeks later...

A notice: Seems like the deadline is off for now, and has reverted back to the original time of June...

But with this kind of progress, admittedly we may not make it in time even for that. Come on, this is the last stretch, so let's give it everything we got~ I know it might be a lot to ask for, for some of you, but I believe it's due time that we start moving onto Round 3.

Ugu, I'll be honest, I'm still in Round 1 myself so that's no good, but I'll try to finish my post and then go through Round 2 at a fair, if slightly hurried pace~ For everyone who's been waiting for me, for whatever reason, I sincerely apologize. Risa says it's almost been exactly two months since I last posted, which is rather sad behavior as the host~ Still. I won't let that stop me, and neither should you guys stop either.

I know I've said this multiple times in the past (and I might end up saying it a few more times in the future), but we've come this far, haven't we? Let's keep moving on, both so we can have an enjoyable experience and so we won't have any regrets about 'that massive GCRP which very nearly finished but ended up dying"~!

There's also a fact that half of us is kinda stuck until your post Merc~

But yeah, I'm still here and willing to go through until the very end. After all if it's not me, who'll pester you daily to get you to post~?

Currently a bit drained from writing, but I'll move my characters to Round 3 as soon as I'm out of my BSOD.

Nyahahaha, screw the rules, I'm double posting!

[spoiler=Status Update]

Pathway of Remembrance

Gon - With Killua and Kite at D5, having a reunion of a life time. (Garabama) |RTD|

Gyouken - Arrived at Remembrance (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Kratos, Kenpachi, & Yachiru - Kenpachi objected being called an old man, while Kratos nonchalantly walks towards the lake. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Killua - Been healed from his injuries to an extent,  with Gon and Kite in D5. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Tenshi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMrOxRmJXA in C4 (Nai) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth

Arturia - After being interviewed by the fairies, got interrogated by Yukari. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Ayame - Boarded one of the wooden platform in A11 (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Chandra - Passed the mirror world with relative peace. C11.(Simdoggy) |RTD|

Darcy - Currently at E1. (Simdoggy)|RTD|

Ed /Elsa - Wen to the mirror at A5. (Garabama) |RTD|

Jace - Has met with a strangely-younger version of himself in the mirror at C10. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Koishi - With Yukari, sleeping (A3) (Ninanai) |RTD|

Lydia -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFbhV2Lh38(B12½)(Broke. N) |RTD|

Reimu - A13, very nearly reaching the end of the pathway, just landed with Revy (Ninanai) |RTD|

Revy - A13, just landed alongside Reimu.(Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|

Yukari - Confronting Arturia (A3) (Ninanai) |RTD|

Pathway of Death

Arthur / Eria (With Gagagigo) / MachGaogamon - Leaving B5½. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Alexander & Alister - Walking through the bridge in Death after splitting from Cereza(Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Bayonetta - Just split from the Lombaxes, now with Gabriel.(Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Neos - In the lamp post point in Death, having being apologized to by Arturia (is it Arthuria or Arturia??? idk man) (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Ratchet - With Red. Might've been thought as dead by the others. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Red - D5, With Rachet.(Broke. N) |RTD|

Tenco - Unnerved by Death’s atmosphere near A1. (Ninanai) |RTD|

Tesability - Defeated her nemesis, Nemesis. Heh, geddit? Yeah, I’m lame. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Sayer - Had one hell of a vision/dream/confrontation/something, just left E9. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

White Room

Butlerok - Cleared Truth, Remembrance remaining. (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Chardonnay - The doors to Remembrance and Death remain. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

Dorian - Death remaining (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

Kazuya - Death remaining. (Ninanai) |RTD|

Rhadamanthys - Remembrance remaining (Have a Lovely Day) |RTD|

[spoiler=Inactive/At Risk People]

Remembrance

Cally - Last seen lying on the snow around D4. Should’ve turned into an ice block right now if it’s not for the fact that she’s a vampire. (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Hapshiel - After a talk with God, blazed through the Forest of Remembrance and is now at A6 ½. (Broke. N) |RTD|(Inactive)

Jecht, Bender, Riley - C1, B3, D3, preparing to confront Protheus when that lazy lich-thing finally entered Remembrance. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD| (Inactive)

Richard - Last seen being approached by Revy at D9. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|(Inactive)

Tsunugai - Last seen following Ratchet at C4. (Muten Roshi) |RTD| (Inactive)

Truth

Doraga - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Probably playing around with fairies or something. Who knows? (Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

The Jaws of Hell and Azumi   - On C1 and C2, or so they said.(Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|(Inactive)

Protheus - Entered the Mirror World in C10. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|(Inactive)

Death

Brian - Entered the Pathway on the Divine’s side. Location unknown. I wonder if he's really the messiah we deser- wait wrong Brian.(Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

Theovak - Entered the Pathway on the Counter Corps’ side. Location unknown. Do dwarves love darkness this much?(Dwarven King) |RTD| (Inactive)

White Room

Wesker - Remembrance remains. (Hi I’m Dad) |RTD|(Inactive)

Pathways Undeclared

Holy hell that's a lot of inactive people.

Go go posting, guys.

Post here in this thread if there's any mistakes in this update. Characters that hasn't gotten a post from page 77 onwards are considered to be inactive.

(Also I definitely shouldn't have made status updates on 4 AM qq)

Neos - In the lamp post point in Death, having being apologized to by Arturia (is it Arthuria or Arturia??? idk man) (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Originally it was Arthuria, but when she was obtained a flesh-and-bone body, lost her Counter Guardia status and was outed as a girl, the 'h' was dropped. It's a veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy subtle difference, and probably unnecessary too, but it's there~ Well, either is fine. Those from Arc 3 probably haven't even noticed that she's pronouncing her name a little differently.

...Anyway, looking at the status updates, something occurred to me. Purely for the sake of clarity, do you guys think we should organize each (active) character's positions from 1 to 12, A to E? To make everyone's locations a little clearer and harder to miss?

That way, we'll be able to clearly see the ones closest to our character's position, since when it's a little cluttered like right now, there's a higher chance that another character's closeness would end up being overlooked, even when they're on the exact same panel. If it's arranged in order, then it might be easier to judge how close or how far one person is from another. Or would moving the lines around all the time in tandem with the IC be somewhat too much of a hassle?

Really, it's just a minor thought of mine~

Archived