The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Thank you, Roxas.

Also, after recent revelations, I feel that this should be put up to avoid any further confusion:

[spoiler=The E'er-Dreaming King]

"Being a Counter Guardian... It's not my duty. But my curse."

Username: Merciful Idiot

Name: "The E'er-Dreaming King"

[spoiler=Appearance:]

j6n7n8.jpg

Origin: The Never-King

[spoiler=Biography:]

Once upon a time, there was a simple girl, who grew up in a simple household.

Her father was a renowned soldier, and she used to practice swordplay with her older brother everyday. The two of them wanted to grow up to be brave knights, fighting for justice.

When she was still a child, she met a wise sorcerer called Merlin, who taught her many things, but when he claimed that she could become the King of Britain by drawing the legendary Sword in the Stone, she came to refuse. She did not wish to be a king, nor even a knight.

A dream she had once while sleeping, that of a female warrior fighting throughout all of time for a sad cause, had convinced her so - that violence was unnecessary and led to nothing but more violence, spinning the cycle of hatred.

Still, she hoped to be able to help others out whenever she could, to serve her country the way a normal person could, but such a simple wish was dashed when the nation was caught up in a war, forcing her to move to Japan to avoid being involved in the conflict.

There, she started attending a high school in Fuyuki City. For quite some time, things were very difficult for her, with a different language, different culture, and different kinds of people overall. The buildings were unknown and the food was unknown.

Just by being apart from her home country, she felt alone and abandoned in an alien land. Were it not for the familiar blue sky, it would've been no stretch for her to think that the plane she'd boarded had flown onto another planet.

The citizens gave her strange looks wherever she went, her ignorance bringing her into trouble everywhere. Every attempt at helping others out was perceived as an insult. To them, she was an invasive foreigner - a GAIJIN as they called it. It wasn't easy to cope.

Adapting? What a joke. If things were going to turn out so hard, it would've been far better to yank that damned sword out from the stone...!

However, it was then that a glimmer of hope showed up, as if to make things worthwhile. While working as a part-time assistant for a man that she didn't get along with, she somehow found her way into a warehouse. In fact, she'd slammed the door open with such force that a redheaded boy ended up stumbling backwards onto his feet. Startled, he stared up at her, and bemused, she stared back at him.

In that fateful night, that one moment, time slowed down. They were transfixed by the other. A passing night that she wished could have stayed that way forever.

It turned out that he went to the same school she did, and was actually the infamous 'Homurahara Brownie', so-called for being the biggest doormat ever, and was very much like her in ways, also wishing to help others out as a hero of justice.

They had different ways of going about things, disapproving of the others' way. Particularly, he hated how she shut away her true self from everyone to handle things rationally, and she hated how he didn't care about his own wellbeing at all, always placing others above himself.

But when it came to it, she felt as though this was a human being who could understand her like no other.

UDoJJL2.png

They worked side by side frequently to solve tasks, both simple ones and those way beyond their own abilities, for that was the kind of people they were. If it meant that someone else could be smiling, it didn't matter what they had to go through. Together, by supporting each other, they could accomplish many things that one of them couldn't have possibly been able to do alone.

Everything about her, he didn't mind, and everything about him, she didn't mind. Perhaps they were simply two idiots who were too dumb to realize whenever the other had done something that would be considered wrong.

As time went by, they grew closer and closer to each other, to the point that they realized their feelings for one another.

It was only time until they started dating.

...perhaps they even married.

The future was a bright one, and it would have been no exaggeration to say that this could have lasted for eternity. And so the days passed by, edging ever closer towards peace. Towards respect. Towards honour. Towards the greatest victory there can possibly be, which to her, was victory for the two of them.

Indeed, that was the kind of cliché fantasy that she had to live through, disregarding every sacrifice she had to make in a previous life, as a king, as a hero, as a Counter Guardian.

In the end, the curtains were drawn, and the show came to an end.

Not quickly,

but slowly,

the illusion broke apart,

and the happy nightmare slipped away from her grasp...

Yes, her true identity was Arthuria Pendragon. A former king of Britain. A knight destined to stop things that could potentially harm the multiverse from happening. A champion of space and time who fought through hell over and over again to save the majority. A Counter Guardian.

During the battle with Protheus Maximus, Arthuria had been absorbed, along with the rest of the Counter Corps, into the Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi. His heart had been heavily fortified after an eternity of acting out her duty, but over time, the Madara chipped away at the true self hidden within. Eventually, after the tiniest wavering, it was in that gap that the Madara had perceived what she truly was, determining the course of her ideal world. Compared to the others whom only went through it for a short period, it must have lasted so long for her, decades longer than anyone else, due to how her core distorted spacetime within the fantasy. It may have been a blessing, but also a terrible, terrible curse.

When the illusion finally shattered, her body was remade by the Madara into a flesh-and-blood one, in the image of that fantasy. Along with it, she was also entrusted with a new blade to replace Clarent, which had been destroyed.

Thirty-four years worth of memories of living out a normal life. Upon having processed the situation in its entirety, she judged that this was far too much to be kept around. It wasn't that she hated being torn away from it, but that she was on the verge of losing her identity to this 'second person' that the illusion had developed. An entirely separate set of memories, encompassing a great many years. So many of these events had been drawn from her own memories, yet altered to make sense, and brought to their logical conclusion. These weren't merely a large mass of memories - with the freedom of time, a different Arturia who did not know what it was like to be a king or a guardian had been developed within her, with a similar yet ultimately separate personality.

How could that possibly be resolved?

By the time she had gotten to confronting the admiral of the And With Strange Aeons, they had already been sealed. Therefore, she could continue to act out the role of Arthuria Pendragon. It did have its effects. She had a new physical body cut off from the Throne of Heroes, her emotions and skill were just a tad bit out of synch, and her very own name had been oh so subtly changed, but overall, she was doing a good job of following the requirements of her mission.

However, the Pathways do not permit such a convenient escape from the truth.

And now, the pile of memories that form the woman Arturia Emiya have arisen.

Personality: A determined warrior that, despite sticking to her core values, has since drifted far from the crowning example of chivalry that the legend of King Arthur once foretold of, the very legend she created by her own actions. Warm yet cold, understanding yet distant, she is conflicted with herself. The knight that has mechanically saved other peoples' lives for eternity, striving to make a difference, as opposed to the woman who merely wants to live, striving to be happy. She knows what must be done, yet is frustrated at what is morally right and what is logically correct. Nothing is for certain - all she knows is that she cannot reach the Door of Origin until she resolves these two sides.

Faction: Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: N/A

Powers:

Factor of the Dragon: Being part-dragon, her body is constantly generating an unbelievable amount of mana, and thus is mostly unaffected by heat and magical attacks. To compare, a single one of her breaths could power a whole complex of buildings.

Prana Manipulation: While she no longer possesses the spiritual body of a Counter Guardian, she still is very much capable of manipulating and materializing energy around her, as taught by her former foe Morgana le Fay.

Prana Burst: As she possesses an ridiculously enormous amount of magical energy, she is able to increase the performance of an object, such as a weapon or body, by infusing it with prana before bursting it outwards in an instant. Due to this, even a single of her blows can end up being dangerously powerful.

Invisible Air: A spell left by Merlin, who was himself taught by the King of the Wind Fairies. It takes the form of a bounded field of magical air around her body, forming multiple layers of high-pressured wind. After countless experience as a Counter Guardian, she has developed full control over it, now able to utilize it in many different ways. She can use it to boost her speed, burst at others like bullets, expand to encompass the area in the form of a hurricane, giving her an advantage in combat. More dangerously, she is able to use them to distort the refraction of light and render things invisible, herself especially.

Equipment:

???: An unknown broadsword granted to Arturia by the Madara that turns crimson whenever her emotions act up. It seems to have the ability to absorb the properties of whatever it comes into contact with, making it stronger every time she meets a new enemy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rollcall time!

If there's any of you who hasn't recently received a PM from me yet wishes to keep on participating, please let me know and I'll add you in. That aside, I'm rather looking forward to seeing just how many of you have stayed over the past year, ever since Arc IV kicked off ^^

I'd especially advise looking at the rollcall if you're in the Inactive/At Risk group of the status updates.

Remembrance

Jecht, Bender, Riley - C1, B3, D3, preparing to confront Protheus when that lazy lich-thing finally entered Remembrance. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Lydia - Last seen hanging around alone in C9. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Tsunugai - Last seen following Ratchet at B12. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Truth

Ed/Elsa - Last seen at B8, getting asked a question by the pathway. (Gαr) |RTD|

Gon - Last seen at A1, looking for Killua. (Gαr)

The Jaws of Hell and Azumi - On C1 and C2, or so they said. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Death

Protheus - Last seen facing down Pener (?) and her dragon in E7. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Richard - Last seen greeting Sora. Presumably preparing to enter the corridors right now. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

White Room

Chardonnay - Last seen with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

Nero - Last seen with the doors to Truth and Death remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD|

Takuto - Last seen with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD|

Tess - Last seen with the doors to Truth and Death remaining. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

Tsukasa - Last seen with the doors to Remembrance and Truth remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD|

Pathways Undeclared

Atsuko - Currently onboard And With Strange Aeons. (TheFinalFan)

Foster - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. (TheFinalFan)

Pandora - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid. (TheFinalFan)

• 3 weeks later...

The long-overdue status update is finally here!

[spoiler=Status Update]Pathway of Remembrance

Arturia - Confronting Gemini at A2. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Cally - Sprinting through the blizzard, determined to catch up and clear the pathway.  Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

Gemini - Confronting Arturia and Neos at A2. |RTD|

Neos - With Arturia, confronting Gemini again at A2. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth

Alexander & Alister - Inside of the Mirror World.(Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Bayonetta - Entered the Mirror World following Gabriel. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Doraga - Getting annoyed by a fairy.  Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

Ratchet - Entered the Mirror World after talking with Red. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Red -  Entered the Mirror World following Rachet.. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Sayer - Doing his own thing, shall be considered as being in CX until further notice. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Pathway of Death

Arthur - Talked with Apollo, passing the trial of the Pathway to Death. Currently going to aid Eria. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Eria / MirageGaogamon - Currently fighting their respective Ultimate Enemies at C9. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Ayame - Walking with Kazuya. (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Brian / Theovak -  Experiencing firsthand the way Death mess with their head, almost getting broken by the Pathway. Location unknown. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

Chandra -With Jace and Gemini!Archon in B10 (Simdoggy) |RTD|

Jace - Getting scolded by the Gemini!Archon in B10.. (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Kazuya - Walking through the streetlight area with Ayame. Now in B12, asking Ayame about some things.(Ninanai) |RTD|

Kairi - Attacked by Sliske at A8. Cannot use her Keyblade, which is currently protecting Ayame. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Protheus - Summoned Red-eyes Omega Void Dragon against Pener.. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Sora - Roxas and Kree’arra have been killed. Fighting alongside Xion and Zilyana against Ventus-Vanitas and Zamorak. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Prologuous

Archon the Resolute - Talking with Yukari (Broke.N)

Butlerok -  Waiting behind as Dorian talks to the Archon(Have a Lovely Day)

Darcy -  Arriving in Prologuous in E6 after clearing her pathways.(Simdoggy) |

Dead Parrot formerly known as Tenco - Za Warudo’d and had her body dissipated into Origin. (Remiscant) |

Dorian - Talking with the Archon (Have a Lovely Day)

Gemini - Watched the Archon emerging (Talim Rave) |RTD|

Gyouken - In Limbo. (Have a Lovely Day)

Killua - With Kenpaci (Hi I’m Dad)

Kratos - Last talked to Reimu before she purged the Avaar (Hi I’m Dad)

Kenpachi - Interacting with Killua and others. (Hi I’m Dad)

Koishi - Running around near Kratos’s group, unnoticeable mode probably accidentally left on. (Remiscant)

Nero - Arriving in Prologuous after clearing his pathways. (Chaos Sonic) |

Revy - Waiting,, interacting with her group. (Hi I’m Dad)

Reimu - Unconscious after purging the Avatar, now inside Yukari’s gap.(Remiscant)

Rhadamanthys - Waiting behind as Dorian talks to the Archon while watching the battle that has been concluded. (Have a Lovely Day)

Tesability - Crystallized after being spat out. (Talim Rave)

Yukari - Talking with the Archon about what does it intend to do now, not long after taking the Sword of Hisou and tossing it into her gap. (Remiscant)

[spoiler=Inactive/At Risk People]Remembrance

Jecht, Bender, Riley - C1, B3, D3, preparing to confront Protheus when that lazy lich-thing finally entered Remembrance. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Lydia - Last seen hanging around alone in C9. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Tsunugai - Last seen at B12. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Truth

Ed/Elsa - Last seen at B8, getting asked a question by the pathway. (Garabama) |RTD|

Gon - Last seen at A1, looking for Killua. (Gαr)

The Jaws of Hell and Azumi - On C1 and C2, or so they said. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Death

Hapshiel - Last seen relenting from his lustful pursuit of Jace. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Richard - Last seen at C7, in front of the corridors. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

White Room

Chardonnay - Last seen with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

Takuto - Last seen with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (RETIRED)

Tess - Last seen with the doors to Truth and Death remaining. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

Tsukasa - Last seen with the doors to Remembrance and Truth remaining. (Chaos Sonic) |RTD| (RETIRED)

Has not yet started any of the pathways

Atsuko - Last seen on board And With Strange Aeons. (TheFinalFan)

Foster - Last seen on board And With Strange Aeons. (TheFinalFan)

Pandora - Last seen on board the Hollow Asteroid. (TheFinalFan)

• 2 months later...

No one's posted here in over three months? Blasphemy! Ah, how Skype has changed things...

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, we have now hit

~ Page 99 ~

with Page 100 on the horizon, and the countdown to the end continues. We also far exceeded one million in wordcount and are well on our well to two million. A friendly reminder has just been put up just to assure you all lovely people that, well, er. We should all be finishing the Pathways by now. Seriously, how did I once upon a time suggest that we could finish this by June 2015? Or late 2014 for that matter? I don't even.

Also, for those who have missed it - the GCRP will be finishing by September. It's not necessarily a mission goal so much as it a statement. Either we finish by then, or we don't. Like. At all. Quite honestly, with everything that'll be coming up, I cannot possibly envision having enough time for YCM afterwards, and I'm sure that it's only getting harder and harder for the rest of you guys to stick around too. I honestly appreciate the time that each and every one of you takes to help get this thing done.

Thank you all so, so, so much for sticking with me this far. We truly are on the final stretch here. Yes, it's taken two years longer than expected, but hey! Details, am I right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Huh, I guess now that Skype is a thing, the OOC thread would naturally fall out of activity. I looked for this thread first before the RP thread and was devastated when I couldn't find it because I thought you guys had been done doing the role play. Anyway, as I don't have access to Skype at the moment, I'm posting here to say hello, from the other side; the not so fun side where there's not a lot of role playing going on whatsoever. Further, to make this an actual OOC post, I'm going to be milling around on the Grand Crossover Role Play wiki and doing some editing to Sephiroth's and FFR's pages, as well as adding in Sykes and Kiotso's pages over the next week or so; if you need me for anything, just direct message me or something! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been almost a year since the last status update. For as long as this has dragged on, we just have to keep pushing forward. Since we did not finish within September, please consider this status update a reminder that we need to bring everyone as close to the end as we possibly can, ideally by reaching Prologuous.

Arthur / Eria & Gagagigo / MachGaogamon / Sora / Kairi - Currently navigating approaching C8. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|
Arturia - Currently at A7, within Unlimited Blade Works. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|
Lydia - Currently at C9. Sensed Protheus’ arrival to the Pathway. (Broke. N) |RTD|
Protheus - Currently at C3, approaching the forest. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth
Alexander & Alister - Have completed their respective Mirror World Challenges. Awaiting post from Kingdom. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Bayonetta - Has completed her Mirror World Challenge, alongside Jeanne. Gabriel has also completed his own, separate Challenge. Awaiting post from Kingdom. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Ratchet - Completed his Mirror World Challenge, alongside Clank. Awaiting post from Kingdom. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Red - Has completed his Mirror World Trial. Await post from Kingdom/Broke N. (Broke. N) |RTD|

Pathway to Death
Ed, Elsa, Gon - Entered the Pathway. (Gαy) |RTD|

Prologuous
The Avatar Conflictuous - Heading towards Jace and Gemini to destroy the Key, but has been attacked by Nero. HP: 2/10 (Broke. N)
Butlerok - Attacked the Avatar, but every spell was turned into a sphere that exploded into a bullet hell across Prologuous. (Next Tuesday)
Dorian - Endured the Avatar’s psychic attack. (Next Tuesday)
Gemini - Has re-emerged in Prologuous, has created a crystalline platform roughly the size the original...but not nearly the resilience of it, before running towards Jace and the Key. (Talim Rave) |RTD|
Jace - Has fallen to his knees in pain from the psychic scream that hit him after entering, dropped the Key a few feet in front of him because of it. (Talim Rave)
Kazuya - Enjoying his time being a rock. (Nai)
Killua - Observing Kenpachi confront the Avatar. (Hi I’m Dad)
Kratos - Observing Kenpachi confront the Avatar. (Hi I’m Dad)
Kenpachi - Struck by the Avatar is at it broke free from its cage. (Hi I’m Dad)
Koishi - Exhausted, heavily injured, and trying to recover. (Nai)
Nero - Attacking the Avatar to slow it down from reaching the Key. (Chaos Sonic)
Revy - Observing Kenpachi confront the Avatar. (Hi I’m Dad)
Reimu - Contained the Avatar in a cube, but the Avatar broken free and got smashed. (Nai)
Rhadamanthys - Coordinated with Dorian and Butlerok on how to fight the Avatar. (Next Tuesday)
Yukari - Hiding with Koishi to recover. (Nai)

Cally - Last seen sprinting through the blizzard after exiting the forest, determined to catch up and clear the pathway. Currently on Round 1. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
Chandra - Last seen at B12, surrounded by a nigh-unbreakable cage of ice with a hole at the top to allow her to breath that was created by Gemini (This cannot be broken/melted until Sim actually gets back.) Currently on Round 3. (Simdoggy) |RTD|
Jecht (C1), Bender (B3), Riley (D3) - Last seen preparing to confront Protheus. Currently on Round 2. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

Truth
Doraga - Last seen crossing the bridge, getting annoyed by a fairy. Currently on Round 1. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
The Jaws of Hell (C1) and Azumi (C2) - Last seen entering the Pathway. Currently on Round 2. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|
Sayer - Doing his own thing after flying away, shall be considered as being in CX until further notice. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Death
Brian & Theovak - Last seen on the walkways, experiencing the way Death messes with their head, almost getting broken by the Pathway. Currently on Round 1. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
Itsu (The Extinguished Sun) - Last seen entering the Pathway. Currently on Round 3. |RTD|
Richard - Last seen at C7, in front of the corridors. Currently on Round 2. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|
Tsunugai - Last seen arriving at A1. Currently on Round 2. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Prologuous
Ayame - Last seen charging her staff to prepare an attack against the Avatar. (Simdoggy)
Darcy - Last seen protected from Shadow Rhadian by Rhadamanthys. (Simdoggy)
Gyokuen - Consumed by Butlerok. (Next Tuesday)
Tesability - Her crystal was disintegrated by Avatar. (Talim Rave)

Pathway Undeclared
Atsuko - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. Effectively on Round 0. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Chardonnay - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. Following Protheus through the Pathways. Currently on Round 2. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Foster - Last seen on board And With Strange Aeons, which has departed the Pathways and is returning to Stalwart. Effectively on Round 0. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Hapshiel - Completed all three Pathways. He is currently in the White Room, presumably preparing to enter Prologuous. (Broke. N)
Neos - Just entered the White Room, presumably preparing to enter Prologuous. (Talim Rave)
Pandora - Last seen on board the Hollow Asteroid, but was listed alongside Protheus at Truth E1, although she did not appear in the events of the post. As such, her current location is uncertain. Effectively on Round 0. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

I urge everyone to be active, especially now.

• 2 months later...

After one and a half years, Avatar Conflictous is finally the kill! Congratulations everyone~

Now then, with my latest post, the ball ought to get rolling again at last.

The Hallway of Origin awaits.

Just as a note. The Pathway to Death will be gone pretty soon, so if any of you have characters that are still in there, may want to get them out as soon as you can. The same goes for the other two, with Remembrance being last.

Don't worry about being behind too much, if you are! I worded my last post so that it generally covers all the essentials of what has happened in Arc IV so far.

1. There was a miniboss called Avatar Conflictous at the end of the three Pathways (in an area called Prologuous), since defeated.

2. In the middle of Prologuous is now a giant tower-tree, with a broken clock that will lead into the final area.

3. Protheus got the Key stolen by other characters.

4. A little while ago, all the Pathways started really weird, with heavy winds and tremors, followed up by a strange children's nursery rhyme - now there is a constant 'tick tock tick tock' in the distance throughout everywhere. And there are cracks here and there.

Alright, here comes a new status update!

Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria / Sora / Kairi - Approaching C8 with Gagagigo. Currently on Round 3(Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Pathway of Truth
Alexander & Alister - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3(Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Bayonetta - Crossing the skies past A11 with Jeanne and Gabriel. Currently on Round 3(Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Ratchet - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3(Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Red - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3(Broke. N) |RTD|

Pathway to Death - [This Pathway will soon collapse, killing everyone within it]
All characters who have not completed this Pathway are currently inactive

Prologuous → The Hallway of Origin
The Avatar Conflictous - After a long and arduous battle pushing everyone in Prologuous to their limits, Kenpachi and Yachiru delivered the final blow to the Avatar, revealing the path to the Hallway of Origin. (Broke. N)
Arturia - Entered Prologuous and congratulated everyone for their part in slaying the Avatar. Currently racing to the top of the tree to reach the Hallway of Origin. (Merciful Idiot)
Butlerok - Congratulated Kenpachi on slaying the Avatar. Has not approached the tree. (Next Tuesday)
Dorian - Congratulated Kenpachi on slaying the Avatar. Has not approached the tree. (Next Tuesday)
Gemini - Switched the Key, and was warned by Satori not to reveal that he has done so. Has not approached the tree. (Talim Rave)
Jace - Climbing the tree to reach the Hallway of Origin. (Talim Rave)
Kazuya - Summoned Lancer Cú Chulainn to attack the Avatar. Has not approached the tree. (Nai)
Kenpachi & Killua - With Yachiru, listening to Yukari’s plea. Have not approached the tree. (Hi I’m Dad)
Koishi - Still recovering after catching Yukari with her net. Have not approached the tree. (Nai)
Kratos & Revy - Reached top of the tree, and entered the Hallway of Origin. (Hi I’m Dad)
Neos - Tried to put the Avatar out of its misery. Has not approached the tree. (Talim Rave)
Nero - Attacked the Avatar alongside Killua to slow it down from reaching the Key. However, the Avatar called up a gravitational pull, drawing Nero towards the Avatar. Has not approached the tree. (Chaos Sonic)
Reimu - Talking with Kenpachi and Yachiru. Has not approached the tree. (Nai)
Rhadamanthys - Humiliated that Kenpachi was the one who slayed the Avatar. Has not approached the tree. (Next Tuesday)
Yukari - Made a plea to the Counter Corps to be wary of Arturia. Has not approached the tree. (Nai)

Cally - Last seen sprinting through the blizzard after exiting the forest, determined to catch up and clear the pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
Chandra - Last seen at B12, surrounded by a nigh-unbreakable cage of ice with a hole at the top to allow her to breath that was created by Gemini (This cannot be broken/melted until Sim actually gets back.) Currently on Round 3. (Simdoggy) |RTD|
Jecht (C1), Bender (B3), Riley (D3) - Last seen preparing to confront Protheus. Currently on Round 2. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|
Lydia - Last seen at C9. Sensed Protheus’ arrival to the Pathway. Currently on Round 3. (Broke. N) |RTD|
Protheus - Last seen at C3, approaching the forest. Currently on Round 3. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Truth
Doraga - Last seen crossing the bridge, getting annoyed by a fairy. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
The Jaws of Hell (C1) and Azumi (C2) - Last seen entering the Pathway. Currently on Round 2. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|
Sayer - Doing his own thing after flying away, shall be considered as being in CX until further notice. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Death - [This Pathway will soon collapse, killing everyone within it]
Brian & Theovak - Last seen on the walkways, experiencing the way Death messes with their head, almost getting broken by the Pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
Ed, Elsa, Gon - Last seen entering the Pathway. Currently on Round 3. Have not completed the Pathway to Death. (Gαy) |RTD|
Itsu (The Extinguished Sun) - Last seen entering the Pathway. Currently on Round 3. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalDan) |RTD|
Richard - Last seen at C7, in front of the corridors. Currently on Round 2. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|
Tsunugai - Last seen arriving at A1. Currently on Round 2. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Muten Roshi) |RTD|

Prologuous → The Hallway of Origin
Ayame - Last seen charging her staff to prepare an attack against the Avatar. No response to the Avatar shattering Prologuous. (Simdoggy)
Darcy - Last seen protected from Shadow Rhadian by Rhadamanthys. No response to the Avatar shattering Prologuous. (Simdoggy)

Pathway Undeclared
Atsuko - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Chardonnay - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. Following Protheus through the Pathways. Currently on Round 2. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Foster - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons, which has departed the Pathways and is returning to Stalwart. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Hapshiel - Completed all three Pathways. He is currently in the White Room, presumably preparing to enter Prologuous. (Broke. N)
Pandora - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid, but was listed alongside Protheus at Truth E1, although she did not appear in the events of the post. As such, her current location is uncertain. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

There are a few things I would like to emphasize here, though mostly expanding on each point that Merciful has already made.

1. Avatar Conflictous has been killed, but there are a few characters who have not responded to some of the actions that the Avatar made while it was still alive. Those who have not acknowledged the Avatar's death, please do so, as we are now ready to move forward.

2. Regardless of the responses to the Avatar, the main priority right now is to head to the Hallway of Origin. Because Prologuous directly leads into the Hallway, the two areas shall be treated as a similar "section" for subsequent status updates, although Prologuous will be removed from the listing once all characters have reached the Hallway. The label is meant to demonstrate that the current priority is to climb the tree and enter the clock portal. As such, listings of characters moving from Prologuous to the Hallway will be primarily determined by whether or not they are climbing the tree.

3. This could relate to the previous point. The characters who have stolen the Key are Yukari and Gemini, and as mentioned, Yukari has raised some concerns regarding the leaders of the two factions in this roleplay. For the characters who have not yet climbed the true, I would recommend at least responding to Yukari.

4. As Merciful said, the Pathway to Death will go away, and all characters who would be endangered by this are currently inactive. This status update specifically singles out the characters who have yet to complete or even enter the Pathway to Death, indicating they are the ones most at risk at the moment. Similarly, the notion of "Rounds" was often been discussed on Skype, but I had not formally recognized them on here, instead trying to highlight completed Pathways in blue. Round 1 means a character is currently on their first Pathway, Round 2 for their second, and Round 3 for their third. Those should be obvious, but I've also included a "Round 0" to indicate characters who never entered any Pathways. If the Pathway to Death is about to disappear, then I would recommend that every character should at least be on Round 2.

[spoiler=Status Update]Active

1. Pathway to Remembrance
Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria / Sora / Kairi - Approaching C8 with Gagagigo. Currently on Round 3. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth
Alexander & Alister - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Bayonetta - Crossing the skies past A11 with Jeanne and Gabriel. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Ratchet - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Red - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3. (Broke. N) |RTD|

3. Pathway to Death - [This Pathway will soon collapse, killing everyone within it]
Richard & Tsunugai - The Pathway to Death began to collapse, sending Richard and Tsunugai falling into a void. The two made one last stand, but were ultimately slain by an unknown entity. (Kōsuke Ueki) |RTD|

4. Prologuous → The Hallway of Origin
Arturia - Entered Prologuous and congratulated everyone for their part in slaying the Avatar. Currently racing to the top of the tree to reach the Hallway of Origin. (Merciful Idiot)
Ayame - Flying across Prologuous to the clock. (Simdoggy)
Butlerok, Dorian, Rhadamanthys - Entered the Hallway of Origin (Next Tuesday)
Chandra - Escaped Gemini’s barrier, completed the Pathway to Remembrance, entered Prologuous, and is flying to the clock. (Simdoggy)
Darcy - Made herself invisible and entered the Hallway of Origin. (Simdoggy)
Ed, Elsa, Gon - Completed the Pathway to Death and entered Prologuous. Have not approached the tree. (Gαy)
Gemini - Took the form of a Malamar to float up the tree. (Talim Rave)
Kazuya - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)
Kenpachi & Killua - With Yachiru, listening to Yukari’s plea. Have not approached the tree. (Hi I’m Dad)
Koishi - Still recovering after catching Yukari with her net. Carried by Yukari to the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)
Kratos & Revy - Reached top of the tree, and entered the Hallway of Origin. (Hi I’m Dad)
Neos - Took the form of a Pidgeot to fly up the tree, trying to catch up to Arturia. (Talim Rave)
Nero - Flying up the tree with his Keyblade Glider. (Chaos Sonic)
Reimu - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)
Yukari - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)

Inactive/At Risk

Cally - Last seen sprinting through the blizzard after exiting the forest, determined to catch up and clear the pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. Character withdrawn. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
Lydia - Last seen at C9. Sensed Protheus’ arrival to the Pathway. Currently on Round 3. (Broke. N) |RTD|
Protheus - Last seen at C3, approaching the forest. Currently on Round 3. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth
Doraga - Last seen crossing the bridge, getting annoyed by a fairy. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. Character withdrawn. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

3. Pathway to Death - [This Pathway will soon collapse, killing everyone within it]
Brian & Theovak - Last seen on the walkways, experiencing the way Death messes with their head, almost getting broken by the Pathway. Currently on Round 1. Characters withdrawn, and will likely perish in the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|
Itsu (The Extinguished Sun) - Last seen entering the Pathway. Currently on Round 3. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalDan) |RTD|

4. Pathways Undeclared
Atsuko - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalFan → Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Chardonnay - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. Following Protheus through the Pathways. Currently on Round 2. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (TheFinalFan → Merciful Idiot) |RTD|
Foster - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons, which has presumably departed the Pathways to return to Stalwart. Abandoned the Pathways. Character withdrawn. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|
Pandora - Last seen onboard the Hollow Asteroid, but was listed alongside Protheus at Truth E1, although she did not appear in the events of the post. As such, her current location is uncertain. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. Character withdrawn. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

I know I've been very vocal about this, but throughout the past several status updates, I've been focusing on trying to reduce the amount of characters in the Pathway to Death. We're about halfway there, as Kōsuke Ueki's characters have perished, while Gαy's have entered Prologuous.

I've also removed "Inactive/At Risk" characters from their own spoiler, so players may not have to worry about opening an additional in case they don't see their characters in the "Active" section. For the characters who have not completed Death, I've indicated some more changes. Dwarven King has not been active for quite some time, so his characters have been withdrawn, given the likelihood that they will perish when Death collapses.

As for TheFinalFan's characters, Kingdom Xathers will be writing for Atsuko, while Merciful Idiot will write Chardonnay. Foster leaving the Pathways is more of an assumption, since he hasn't been seen in-character for quite some time. Pandora is presumed to have never entered the Pathways at all, but it's unknown what really happened to her.

If you've finished all three Pathways, the main priority is to enter the Hallway of Origin. If you have not yet finished, then please try to at least be done with Death.

I have no idea how you found out what my email was (and it was pure luck that I even checked it as I now use a new one), but I'm here. And like I said in the email, if people still want me, I'll continue. I can have all four of my characters to the Hallway of Origin by Saturday. 100% guarantee. I stake my RP skills, my honor, and my dedication to Moradin on this promise.

If you guys still want me.

• 2 months later...

Alright, everybody, it's time for the first status update of the year! We've only had two posts in the RP itself this year, mostly since there's not much to advance, but hopefully, this may offer an idea of where we are, and what we can still do.

Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria & Gagagigo / Sora / Kairi - Approaching C8. Currently on Round 3. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Cally - Sprinting through the blizzard after exiting the forest, determined to catch up and clear the pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth

Alexander & Alister - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Bayonetta - Crossing the skies past A11 with Jeanne and Gabriel. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Doraga - Crossing the bridge, getting annoyed by a fairy. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

Ratchet - Crossing the skies past A11. Currently on Round 3. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Brian & Theovak - On the walkways, experiencing the way Death messes with their head, almost getting broken by the Pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

4. Prologuous → The Hallway of Origin

Ayame - Flying across Prologuous to the clock. (Simdoggy)

Butlerok, Dorian, Rhadamanthys - Entered the Hallway of Origin (Next Tuesday)

Chandra - Escaped Gemini’s barrier, completed the Pathway to Remembrance, entered Prologuous, and is flying to the clock. (Simdoggy)

Darcy - Made herself invisible and entered the Hallway of Origin. (Simdoggy)

Ed, Elsa, Gon - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Gαy)

Gemini - Took the form of a Malamar to float up the tree. (Talim Rave)

Kazuya - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)

Kenpachi & Yachiru - Entered the Hallway of Origin.

Killua - Dragged by Gon into the Hallway of Origin. (Hi I’m Dad)

Koishi - Still recovering after catching Yukari with her net. Carried by Yukari to the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)

Neos - Took the form of a Pidgeot to fly up the tree, trying to catch up to Arturia. (Talim Rave)

Nero - Flying up the tree with his Keyblade Glider. (Chaos Sonic)

Reimu - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)

Yukari - Entered the Hallway of Origin. (Nai)

Inactive/At Risk

2. Pathway to Truth

4. Pathways Undeclared

Atsuko - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|

Chardonnay - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. Following Protheus through the Pathways. Currently on Round 2. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

Hapshiel - Completed all three Pathways, and was last seen in the White Room, presumably preparing to enter Prologuous. (Broke. N)

Pandora - When Protheus first entered the Pathways, the Hollow Asteroid broke down without Protheus’ power to support it. Pandora was presumably left stranded in the space outside the Pathways, most likely killing her. (TheFinalFan) |RTD|

Everyone on Prologuous has either entered the Hallway of Origin, or are at least headings towards it. In any case, I'd say that Prologuous has been cleared, and all characters involved are currently waiting for Merciful Idiot to properly introduce the Hallway of Origin.

In the meantime, we still have some stragglers on the Pathways. Again, in some cases, this may require Merciful Idiot to post, but if you're not waiting on him, I encourage you to advance your characters. Dwarven King's characters are all still on Round 1, but from what I understand, he is planning to address that.

Pandora has been on these status updates for years without her character doing anything, and while she was already withdrawn, it's decided that she possibly died. It's an off-screen death to be sure, but for the most part, her role has for the most part been retconned out of the story, and she will no longer be listed in future status updates. I would very much like to trim down how many characters are in the Inactive/At Risk section.

With Pandora gone, the last character who still needs to enter the Pathways at all would be Atsuko, although Foster did leave the Pathways with And With Strange Aeons, so her exact location is uncertain. Whenever Atsuko does enter the Pathways, I encourage her, as well as Itsu and Chardonnay, to at least complete the Pathway to Death. If entering the Hallway of Origin is the furthest the characters can go, then Death would be the minimum for what needs to be completed.

As always, if there any issues with this status update, or anything I've overlooked, feel free to let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

The Hallway of Origin has been revealed, and a few characters have made themselves known in the area. As such, the majority of this status update is devoted to that.

Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria & Gagagigo / Sora / Kairi - Approaching C8. Currently on Round 3. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth

[All characters are currently inactive]

4. Prologuous
Ayame - Flying to the clock. (Simdoggy)
Chandra - Flying to the clock. (Simdoggy)

5. The Hallway of Origin
Arturia - Traveling through the Hallway. (Merciful Idiot)
Butlerok, Dorian, Rhadamanthys - Read their applications and spoke with Byakuya’s simulacrum (Next Tuesday)
Darcy - Made herself invisible and entered the Hallway. (Simdoggy)
Ed, Elsa, Gon - Entered the Hallway. (Gαy)
Gemini - Discovered that Tesability survived the Avatar’s attempt to kill her. (Tesability Black)
Jace - Approaching Byakuya’s simulacrum and Arturia. (Tesability Black)
Kazuya - Entered the Hallway. (Nai)
Kenpachi & Yachiru - Spoke with Byakuya’s simulacrum.
Killua - Dragged by Gon into the Hallway. (Hi I’m Dad)
Koishi - Still recovering after catching Yukari with her net. Carried by Yukari to the Hallway. (Nai)
Kratos & Revy - Spoke with Byakuya’s simulacrum. (Hi I’m Dad)
Neos - Discovered that Arceus was the Dreamer known as Lambda. (Tesability Black)
Nero - Reading his and Matthew’s applications. (Chaos Sonic)
Reimu - Entered the Hallway. (Nai)
Yukari - Entered the Hallway. (Nai)

Inactive/At Risk

Cally - Sprinting through the blizzard after exiting the forest, determined to catch up and clear the pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth
Doraga - Crossing the bridge, getting annoyed by a fairy. Currently on Round 1Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

Brian & Theovak - On the walkways, experiencing the way Death messes with their head, almost getting broken by the Pathway. Currently on Round 1. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

4. Pathways Undeclared
Atsuko - Last seen onboard And With Strange Aeons. Effectively on Round 0. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Kingdom Xathers) |RTD|
Chardonnay - Last seen in the White Room, with the doors to Remembrance and Death remaining. Following Protheus through the Pathways. Currently on Round 2. Has not completed the Pathway to Death. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|
Hapshiel - Last seen in the White Room, presumably preparing to enter Prologuous. (Broke. N)

Prologuous and the Hallway have been separated into two sections of the status update. Prologuous remains a transitional area, as its main purpose is to provide the entrance to the Hallway. As always, I highly encourage anyone who still needs to complete the Pathway to Death to please do so.

• 1 month later...

Greatly updated Arturia's application~ Figured some clarity would be appreciated after the recent reveal, in order to prepare characters for encountering her.

[spoiler=Arturia Pendragon - "The E'er-Dreaming King"]

"Being a Counter Guardian... In the end, it's my duty after all."

Username: Merciful Idiot

Name: Arturia Pendragon, "The E'er-Dreaming King"

[spoiler=Old Appearance:]

j6n7n8.jpg

[spoiler=New Appearance]

wvCGiXD.jpg

Origin: Fate/stay night

The Never-King

[spoiler=Biography:]

[spoiler=Background as King Arthur]

~ The Holy Grail ~

"Once upon a time, there was a kingdom. Its last king had died to illness, leaving no apparent successor. Without anyone to lead them, the kingdom was breaking apart, but when things were darkest, someone rose up to take control. The figure pulled out the former king's sword from the stone, which no one else could do, and was henceforth known as King Arthur."

"He was the perfect king, only ever serving his nation, never being selfish and prioritizing the welfare of the people over anything else. Despite the disarray and the foreign invaders, he successfully everyone together under the banner of Camelot, forming the Round Table, with the greatest kings and knights seated around it to show that all were equal. He may not have truly been a man, but no one cared so long as he was the perfect ruler. And for nine long years, Britain lived in peace and harmony... However, one day, a knight left the Round Table, saying that 'the king does not understand human feelings'."

"This was the beginning of the end, as more and more people started to question their king's undying loyalty, for he was like a machine, serving the nation perfectly, but never showing any emotion of his own. Eventually, when the king came back after having fought a far-off battle, he found that Camelot had been seized by some of his former knights, led by Mordred. The nation was enveloped in war between the two forces, culminating in the Battle of Camlann, wherein King Arthur managed to beat Mordred in single combat atop a mountain of bodies, at the cost of taking a fatal wound. Dying, all alone, he wished for one thing only...to change Britain's fate of destruction."

"His desperate cry was answered by the World. He would be brought forth to a distant land in the far-off future to participate in an event known as the Holy Grail War, become the Servant of a magus, fight to the death with six other Servants, and attain victory... Do you recall my Ultimate Enemy, the one you and I faced back in the Pathway to Death? Yes. That was when I first met him."

BTvQQ7F.jpg

"Emiya Kiritsugu was the man who summoned me. To the world, he was infamously known as the Magus Killer, hunting down heretics and criminals no matter the cost. I thought we had something in common at first, but over time, I grew to despise him. A pragmatic utilitarian, blatantly disregarding the lives of others, not hesitating to kill a few innocents if it saved a hundred more. He brought me forth to fight for him, and I came to learn that he would sacrifice whoever necessary to attain the Holy Grail. Even so, he claimed that it was all for world peace. I hated that more than anything. Perhaps that was why my kingdom betrayed me."

"Nonetheless, I was willing to do anything to obtain the Holy Grail, even if it meant relying on Kiritsugu's own cruel methods, but, at the very end of the war, when the Holy Grail was right before us,he...ordered me to destroy it. He had to invoke his right as a Master twice to force me into doing so. I was caught in the explosion of my own attack and incinerated. At the time, I didn't understand why. Him, of all people. Truly, he spoke to me nay but three times, each time only to issue an order, so how could I understand?"

"Since I had failed, I was summoned once more, ten years into the future, this time by Kiritsugu's adopted son. A boy by the name of Emiya Shirou. He was kind, hopeful, and idealistic, yet also seemed to have the mindset Kiritsugu had. As it was with his predecessor, we fought to the very end of the war. But this time, when the Holy Grail was before us, I decided to strike first. I betrayed that boy before he could betray me." For a second, it seemed that Arturia had been splashed with blood out of nowhere, but maybe it had only been Neos's imagination since she appeared perfectly clean afterwards. "I obtained the great artifact, and my wish was granted. I went back in time and changed Britain's fate - but the Grail was corrupted. Deep down, I must've known it had been, but I still chose to use it because I was so desperate. The consequence was a monster of ultimate evil following me into the past, descending upon the kingdom and burning it to the ground. Instead of saving Britain, I made it worse."

"As a result of the fire, everyone else in Camelot died. It was the near-impossible act of slaying Angra Mainyu, All The Evils Of The World in physical form, that made me a Counter Guardian. Ever since then, I have been hunting down other such enemies all across reality... I suppose you could say that, for me, living this kind of life is the only atonement allowed to me for failing my own people."

fate-stay-night-wallpapers-161983-0-s-30

[spoiler=Infinite Tsukuyomi illusion]

Once upon a time, there was a simple girl, who grew up in a simple household.

Her father was a renowned soldier, and she used to practice swordplay with her older brother everyday. The two of them wanted to grow up to be brave knights, fighting for justice.

When she was still a child, she met a wise sorcerer called Merlin, who taught her many things, but when he claimed that she could become the King of Britain by drawing the legendary Sword in the Stone, she came to refuse. She did not wish to be a king, nor even a knight.

A dream she had once while sleeping, that of a female warrior fighting throughout all of time for a sad cause, had convinced her so - that violence was unnecessary and led to nothing but more violence, spinning the cycle of hatred.

Still, she hoped to be able to help others out whenever she could, to serve her country the way a normal person could, but such a simple wish was dashed when the nation was caught up in a war, forcing her to move to Japan to avoid being involved in the conflict.

There, she started attending a high school in Fuyuki City. For quite some time, things were very difficult for her, with a different language, different culture, and different kinds of people overall. The buildings were unknown and the food was unknown.

Just by being apart from her home country, she felt alone and abandoned in an alien land. Were it not for the familiar blue sky, it would've been no stretch for her to think that the plane she'd boarded had flown onto another planet.

The citizens gave her strange looks wherever she went, her ignorance bringing her into trouble everywhere. Every attempt at helping others out was perceived as an insult. To them, she was an invasive foreigner - a GAIJIN as they called it. It wasn't easy to cope.

Adapting? What a joke. If things were going to turn out so hard, it would've been far better to yank that damned sword out from the stone...!

However, it was then that a glimmer of hope showed up, as if to make things worthwhile. While working as a part-time assistant for a man that she didn't get along with, she somehow found her way into a warehouse. In fact, she'd slammed the door open with such force that a redheaded boy ended up stumbling backwards onto his feet. Startled, he stared up at her, and bemused, she stared back at him.

In that fateful night, that one moment, time slowed down. They were transfixed by the other. A passing night that she wished could have stayed that way forever.

It turned out that he went to the same school she did, and was actually the infamous 'Homurahara Brownie', so-called for being the biggest doormat ever, and was very much like her in ways, also wishing to help others out as a hero of justice.

They had different ways of going about things, disapproving of the others' way. Particularly, he hated how she shut away her true self from everyone to handle things rationally, and she hated how he didn't care about his own wellbeing at all, always placing others above himself.

But when it came to it, she felt as though this was a human being who could understand her like no other.

UDoJJL2.png

They worked side by side frequently to solve tasks, both simple ones and those way beyond their own abilities, for that was the kind of people they were. If it meant that someone else could be smiling, it didn't matter what they had to go through. Together, by supporting each other, they could accomplish many things that one of them couldn't have possibly been able to do alone.

Everything about her, he didn't mind, and everything about him, she didn't mind. Perhaps they were simply two idiots who were too dumb to realize whenever the other had done something that would be considered wrong.

As time went by, they grew closer and closer to each other, to the point that they realized their feelings for one another.

It was only time until they started dating.

...perhaps they even married.

The future was a bright one, and it would have been no exaggeration to say that this could have lasted for eternity. And so the days passed by, edging ever closer towards peace. Towards respect. Towards honour. Towards the greatest victory there can possibly be, which to her, was victory for the two of them.

Indeed, that was the kind of cliché fantasy that she had to live through, disregarding every sacrifice she had to make in a previous life, as a king, as a hero, as a Counter Guardian.

In the end, the curtains were drawn, and the show came to an end.

Not quickly,

but slowly,

the illusion broke apart,

and the happy nightmare slipped away from her grasp...

Yes, her true identity was Arthuria Pendragon. A former king of Britain. A knight destined to stop things that could potentially harm the multiverse from happening. A champion of space and time who fought through hell over and over again to save the majority. A Counter Guardian.

During the battle with Protheus Maximus, Arthuria had been absorbed, along with the rest of the Counter Corps, into the Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi. His heart had been heavily fortified after an eternity of acting out her duty, but over time, the Madara chipped away at the true self hidden within. Eventually, after the tiniest wavering, it was in that gap that the Madara had perceived what she truly was, determining the course of her ideal world. Compared to the others whom only went through it for a short period, it must have lasted so long for her, decades longer than anyone else, due to how her core distorted spacetime within the fantasy. It may have been a blessing, but also a terrible, terrible curse.

When the illusion finally shattered, her body was remade by the Madara into a flesh-and-blood one, in the image of that fantasy. Along with it, she was also entrusted with a new blade to replace Clarent, which had been destroyed.

Thirty-four years worth of memories of living out a normal life. Upon having processed the situation in its entirety, she judged that this was far too much to be kept around. It wasn't that she hated being torn away from it, but that she was on the verge of losing her identity to this 'second person' that the illusion had developed. An entirely separate set of memories, encompassing a great many years. So many of these events had been drawn from her own memories, yet altered to make sense, and brought to their logical conclusion. These weren't merely a large mass of memories - with the freedom of time, a different Arturia who did not know what it was like to be a king or a guardian had been developed within her, with a similar yet ultimately separate personality.

How could that possibly be resolved?

By the time she had gotten to confronting the admiral of the And With Strange Aeons, they had already been sealed. Therefore, she could continue to act out the role of Arthuria Pendragon. It did have its effects. She had a new physical body cut off from the Throne of Heroes, her emotions and skill were just a tad bit out of synch, and her very own name had been oh so subtly changed, but overall, she was doing a good job of following the requirements of her mission.

She entered the Pathway to Death. After fighting her way through nameless knights who despised and pitied her, she encountered her Ultimate Enemy, a cold-blooded killer named Emiya Kiritsugu who constantly acted for the greater good, sacrificing the minority for the majority over and over. This Kiritsugu was stronger, and even with her new mysterious blade she found it difficult to battle against him. He constantly questioned her ultimate mission as Counter Guardian, calling her a monster for it. Cooperating with a Counter Corps member (Neos) who saved her life from him, the two of them fought off their respective Ultimate Enemies - and yet, towards the end, she attempted to sacrifice Neos in an attempt to defeat his Ultimate Enemy, a potentially great threat called Gemini who seemed to defy the rules of Origin.

Then she entered the Pathway to Truth. After being pestered by fairies, a curious neutral player called Yukari approached her here, wishing to understand her motivations. Being forced to tell the truth in this realm, even though Arturia attempted to skillfully move around her true mission, Yukari saw through her words and left in distrust. Arturia advanced onwards, encountering her true self - a young girl who dreamed of being a knight someday - and slew her effortlessly, without remorse. The Pathways did not permit such a convenient escape from the truth as it barred her from leaving, letting the pile of memories that form the woman Arturia Emiya arise - only then was she able to recognize the full repercussions of her mission and complete Truth.

Lastly, she entered the Pathway to Remembrance. She reunited with Neos one last time, forming a genuine bond with the Ditto, and after a series of events anointed him Sir - the Last Knight of the Round Table. From there they went their separate ways, and she encountered a remnant from her past. Emiya Shirou. The boy she had sacrificed for the sake of the Grail, the man she had lived with inside the false illusion, and the warrior whose alternate self became a Counter Guardian himself. They fought, her ideals being constantly questioned, and she eventually gained the upper hand upon realizing the true capacity of her shapeshifting blade, slaying him with one last attack. It was then that he implanted Avalon into her, and her conviction was solidified. Having fully accepted her duty as Counter Guardian, she crossed the lake and completed Remembrance, arriving just in time for the Avatar's defeat.

She led everyone who had completed the Pathways into the Hallway of Origin, and confronted Yukari, who she had since discerned to possess the Key of Origin. It was then that she revealed her true goal and engaged in an epic duel against the immortal youkai, backing her into a corner again and again until the end... But unbeknownst to her, Yukari had already used her gaps to reveal that same truth to everyone else. And did not have the Key either.

Arturia Pendragon has now returned to the Hallway.

And as Counter Guardian, she will fulfill the duty assigned to her no matter what.

Personality: A determined warrior that, despite sticking to her core values, has since drifted far from the crowning example of chivalry that the legend of King Arthur once foretold of, the very legend she created by her own actions. Warm yet cold, understanding yet distant, she is conflicted with herself. The knight that has mechanically saved other peoples' lives for eternity, striving to make a difference, as opposed to the woman who merely wants to live, striving to be happy. She knows what must be done, yet is frustrated at what is morally right and what is logically correct. Nothing is for certain - all she knows is that she cannot reach the Door of Origin until she resolves these two sides.

Faction: Counter Corps

Important Artifact Stolen: N/A

Powers:

Factor of the Dragon: Being part-dragon, her body is constantly generating an unbelievable amount of mana, and thus is mostly unaffected by heat and magical attacks. To compare, a single one of her breaths could power a whole complex of buildings.

Prana Manipulation: While she no longer possesses the spiritual body of a Counter Guardian, she still is very much capable of manipulating and materializing energy around her, as taught by her former foe Morgana le Fay.

Prana Burst: As she possesses an ridiculously enormous amount of magical energy, she is able to increase the performance of an object, such as a weapon or body, by infusing it with prana before bursting it outwards in an instant. Due to this, even a single of her blows can end up being dangerously powerful.

Invisible Air: A spell left by Merlin, who was himself taught by the King of the Wind Fairies. It takes the form of a bounded field of magical air around her body, forming multiple layers of high-pressured wind. After countless experience as a Counter Guardian, she has developed full control over it, now able to utilize it in many different ways. She can use it to boost her speed, burst at others like bullets, expand to encompass the area in the form of a hurricane, giving her an advantage in combat. More dangerously, she is able to use them to distort the refraction of light and render things invisible, herself especially. However, as this is a coating of wind and not true invisibility, she is unable to use any of her other techniques while invisible.

Equipment:

???: An unknown object granted to Arturia after escaping the Madara. It turns crimson whenever activated, or whenever the image in her mind is interfered with. It seems to have the ability to absorb the properties of whatever it comes into contact with, although is only capable of assuming one property at a time, and she appears to greatly detest this ability. Instead, she uses it to replicate her former Noble Phantasms; Britain's three lost Holy Treasures...

• Excalibur - Sword of Promised Victory: Her first treasure; the sword granted to her by the Lady in the Lake, to replace the lost Caliburn and continue her kingship. Being Anti-Fortress in nature, it is the weapon she is most familiar with as well as her most practical arsenal. A broadsword constructed by fairy materials, it is virtually indestructible. When its name is invoked, it is capable of unleashing a massive beam of light that draws upon the hopes and dreams of everything surrounding it, akin to an involuntary Spirit Bomb. This also consumes a huge amount of Arturia's already-considerable mana supply.
  • Caliburn - Golden Sword of the Victorious: Her second treasure; also known as the sword in the stone set by Merlin, that King Arthur pulled out to ascertain her kingship. Being Anti-Unit in nature, it is her fondest weapon. If stabbed into an enemy, when its name is invoked, it will convert a portion of King Arthur's mana into particles of pure light that obliterates the insides of its target.
  • Rhongomyniad - The Spear That Shines To The Ends Of The Earth: Her third treasure; the spear granted to her by the World, to protect Britain from the supernatural monsters and gods of old that threatened to stop mankind's progression. Being Anti-Magic in nature, it is her most dangerous weapon, associated with her most unpleasant memories. When its name is invoked, it transforms into a spiraling beam of light (its true form) that is akin to a sharp Imagine Breaker, sealing away whatever supernatural properties it comes into contact with. While this does not consume Arturia's mana, it drains her life force.
Avalon - The Everdistant Utopia: Her fourth and final treasure, separate from the others in that it is real; it is the sheath that came with Excalibur, blessing her with eternal protection. It has since been absorbed into her body, healing all of her wounds and effectively making her immortal. Against an overwhelming attack, she can remove it from her body and activate it. The sheath then seals her away into an unreachable dimension - the ultimate defense.

iU8EggM.png

Also, an updated tier list to reflect character states after these three-ish years hours spent on the Pathways~

[spoiler=Arc IV Tier List]

~Character Status/Tier List~

Bottom Tier

Other:

Chardonnay

Lower-Mid Tier

Counter Corps:

Ratchet

Mr. Zurkon

Takuto Tsunashi

Revy Two Hands

Tenco

Theovak - presumably died on the Pathway to Death

Divine:

Final Fantasy Revolution - C O N S U M E D

Vorahk - presumably died during one of the three Pathways

Jace Beleren

Other:

Yami Marrek[/i] - presumably perished during one of the three Pathways

Azumi Tsuchito - engaged Protheus as part of Team Jecht

Mid Tier

Counter Corps:

Arthur Ancyl (has Upper-Mid and Top Tier transformations)

Alexander Abernathy

Alister Azimuth

Commander Foster

Eria (has Top Tier summons)

Matthew Supplex - ran out of energy and disappeared

Arlene Shemlock - presumably perished during the Pathway to Truth

Gon Freecs

Reimu Hakurei

Kazuya Minegishi/Abel (has summons of varying tiers)

Elsa

Kairi (has Upper-Mid and Top Tier transformations)

Kamikirimusi

Divine:

Dorian

"E" - presumably died during one of the three Pathways

Cally - presumably died on the Pathway to Death

Tesability Black - crushed by the Avatar & moved to another dimension

Other:

Riley Simmons - engaged Protheus as part of Team Jecht

Upper-Mid Tier

Counter Corps:

Ed Garith

Tsugunai Tamashī - caught in the collapse of Death, engaged mysterious enemy

Chandra Nalaar

Ayame

The Extinguished Sun - U N K N O W N

Yachiru Kusajishi

Richard Mason - caught in the collapse of Death, engaged mysterious enemy

Tsukasa Kayoda

Atsuko Fudo

Killua Zoldyck

Nero

Sora (has a Top Tier transformation)

Neos Rivetter

Zeta - presumably perished during one of the three Pathways

Red (has a Top Tier transformation)

MirageGaogamon

Gagagigo

Divine:

Darcy (has a Top Tier transformation)

Tenshi Hinanai

Gyoukuen Ren - absorbed by Butler-Ragnarok

Albert Wesker - killed by Kratos, Kenpachi, and Killua

Yakumo Koishi (has a Top Tier power thing)

Brian - presumably died on the Pathway to Death

Sayer - ganged on by lots of Counter Corps

Top Tier

Counter Corps: 

Kratos

Sesshomaru

Zaraki Kenpachi

Bayonetta & Jeanne

Lydia Armstrong (formerly Mid Tier pre-Avalon)

Hapshiel

Divine:

Sephiroth - 'killed' by Zaraki Kenpachi

Butler-Ragnarok

Wyvern Radamanthys - eaten by Butler-Ragnarok

Doraga

Other:

Sykes Huegares - killed by Zaraki Kenpachi

Jecht - engaged Protheus as part of own team

The Jaws of Hell - engaged Protheus as part of Team Jecht

Yukari Yakumo - sacrificed herself to reveal Arturia's truth

Gemini

Byakuya Kuchiki?

Well, there might be some contradictions between the new tier list and this new status update, but in the light of the new major developments, here we go!

2. Pathway to Truth

3. Pathway to Death - [This Pathway is collapsing, killing everyone within it]

4. Prologuous

Sayer - After chasing Sayer for one last confrontation, Team Lombax finally killed the Sinister Spectre once and for all, erasing him from existence. Kyros and Leviathan are still active, however… (Kingdom Xathers)

5. The Hallway of Origin

Arturia - Arturia has killed Yukari, who revealed Arturia’s true plans. She demands that the Key of Origin must be handed over. (Merciful Idiot)

Alexander / Alister / Atsuko / Bayonetta / Ratchet / Red - Entered the Hallway and heard Arturia’s confession. (Kingdom Xathers)

Ayame - Preparing to fight Arturia. (Simdoggy)

Butlerok, Dorian, Rhadamanthys - Preparing to fight Arturia. (Next Tuesday)

Chandra - Preparing to fight Arturia. (Simdoggy)

Darcy - Staying invisible to prepare for the fight with Arturia. (Simdoggy)

Ed, Elsa, Gon - Entered the Hallway. (Gαy)

Gemini - Witnessed the mysterious intruder who appeared in the Hallway. (Tesability Black)

Hapshiel - Listening as Arturia makes her demand. (Broke. N)

Jace - Pulled his finger away from his nose. (Tesability Black)

Kazuya - Feigned curiosity over Arturia’s true motives. (Nai)

Kenpachi & Yachiru - Preparing to fight Arturia. (Hi I’m Dad)

Killua - Warned Kratos and Revy about fighting Arturia. (Hi I’m Dad)

Koishi - Mourning Yukari. (Nai)

Kratos - Knocked Revy unconscious, and is preparing to fight Arturia. (Hi I’m Dad)

Neos - Pulled his finger away from his nose. (Tesability Black)

Nero - Asked about Arturia’s true intentions. (Chaos Sonic)

Reimu - Preparing to fight Arturia. (Nai)

Revy - Knocked unconscious by Kratos, and moved to safety away from the fight. (Hi I’m Dad)

Yukari - Killed by Arturia, but not without revealing Arturia’s true motivation to everyone on the Pathways. (Nai)

Inactive/At Risk

Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria & Gagagigo / Sora / Kairi - Last seen approaching C8. Currently on Round 3. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|

Cally - Presumably died on the Pathway to Death (Dwarven King) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth

Doraga - Presumably died on the Pathway to Death. (Dwarven King) |RTD|

3. Pathway to Death - [This Pathway is collapsing, killing everyone within it]

Brian & Theovak - Presumably died on the Pathway to Death (Dwarven King) |RTD|

4. Pathways Undeclared

So here's the rundown. All active characters have finished all three Pathways, crossed through Prologuous, and are now in the Hallway of Origin. As far as inactive characters are concerned, they still need to reach Prologuous, and with the sole exception of The Extinguished Sun, the inactive characters are either dead or waiting on upcoming collaborations with Merciful Idiot. As such, the majority of current activity largely relates to Arturia or Protheus.

[spoiler=Status of Arturia Pendragon]

Arturia Pendragon

Total Health: 1000/1000
Total Mana: 13,000/75,000

Mysterious Shapeshifting Weapon:
Excalibur (giant beam sword - costs 10,000 MP) - CURRENT
Caliburn (instant kill sword - costs 500 MP)
Rhongomyniad (anti-supernatural spear - costs 100 HP)

Avalon: Inside Body (source of immortality)

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria & Gagagigo / Sora / Kairi - Heard Arturia revealing her true motives. Leaving C8 and approaching the lake. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|
Lydia - Defeated Protheus in a Shadow Game, and completed her journey across all three Pathways. (Broke. N) |RTD|
Protheus - Lost a Shadow Game against Lydia, but drew a mysterious card before apparently crumbling apart. His ashes have drifted into the Pathway’s lake. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth
[Currently empty]

3. Pathway to Death - [The Pathway has collapsed]

4. Prologuous
[Currently empty]

5. The Hallway of Origin
Arturia - Despite putting up resistance, the wave of Excalibur was defeated. Using her weapon, there are now four Arturias fighting back. Arturia One attacked Butlerok with Caliburn. Arturia Two attacked Kratos with Rhongomyniad. Arturia Three is pleading to Ed, and has Rhongomyniad trained on Rhadamanthys and Darcy. Arturia Four appealed to Gemini, and attacked Bayonetta, Jeanne, and Hapshiel with Caliburn, though Hapshiel negated the attack. (Merciful Idiot)
Alexander / Alister / Atsuko / Bayonetta / Ratchet / Red - Alexander is preparing to summon a variant of Red Dragon Archfiend. Gabriel upgraded Alister and Red, and is planning backups with Atsuko against Arturia. Ratchet and Clank have entered the fray. Arturia Four is attacking Bayonetta, Jeanne, and Hapshiel, although Hapshiel has protected Bayonetta from Caliburn. (Kingdom Xathers)
Ayame - Attacked Arturia, but was thrown back. (Simdoggy)
Butlerok - Activated Zanka no Tachi and summoned a horde of undead. (Next Tuesday)
Chandra - Summoned Phoenixes to attack Arturia, but Arturia slew all of them. (Simdoggy)
Darcy - Broke free from Arturia’s grip and transformed with the power of the Dragon’s Flame. (Simdoggy)
Dorian - Biding his time before striking back. (Next Tuesday)
Ed - Activated Kiotso Kurokoriwa and attacked Arturia. (Gαy)
Elsa - Under attack by Excalibur. (Gαy)
Gemini - Split himself into four to match the four Arturias after taunting her with the sight of the Key on his being. (Tesability Black)
Gon - Under attack by Excalibur. (Gαy)
Hapshiel - Negated Arturia Four’s Caliburn. (Broke. N)
Jace - Ravnica has summoned the Souls of the Faultless to bolster the numbers against Arturia. (Tesability Black)
Kazuya - Summoned Ishtar, who shot at Excalibur and Arturia. (Nai)
Kenpachi & Kratos - Leading an army of Spartans against Arturia. (Hi I’m Dad)
Killua - Struck Arturia with lightning. (Hi I’m Dad)
Koishi - Recalled Morningstar to counter Excalibur. Satori has equipped herself to Darcy. (Nai)
Neos - Guarding Jace. (Tesability Black)
Nero - Boosted everyone’s defenses with Aeroga. (Chaos Sonic)
Reimu - Created a barrier, while the Sword of Hisou attempts to counter Excalibur. (Nai)
Revy - Transformed into a Clown by Butlerok, and charged into battle. (Hi I’m Dad)
Rhadamanthys - Thrown into the crossfire of Morningstar and the Dragon Avatar, and attacked by Arturia Three with Caliburn. (Next Tuesday)
Yachiru - Cheering on everyone fighting against Arturia. (Hi I’m Dad)

Inactive/At Risk

Chardonnay - Has presumably entered the Pathway. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|
The Jaws of Hell / Azumi / Jecht / Bender / Riley - Slaughtered by Protheus. (Admiral_Stalfos19) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Death - [The Pathway has collapsed]
Itsu (The Extinguished Sun) - Mysteriously disappeared… (TheFinalDan) |RTD|

The battle against Arturia is now well underway, and Lydia has faced Protheus. With how much as happened, and with Merciful Idiot's discretion, it is time to formally declare that the Pathway to Death collapsed. Going forward, there will be no more than four sections in each section of activity, referring to Truth, Remembrance, Prologuous, and the Hallway, although Truth is empty.

#DeathToDeath

The last status update was only two days ago, but given the current nature of the battle against Arturia - as in, there are now multiple battles - it's been decided to distinguish the fights.

[spoiler=Status Update]1. Pathway to Remembrance
Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria & Gagagigo / Sora / Kairi - Heard Arturia revealing her true motives. Leaving C8 and approaching the lake. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|
Chardonnay - Has presumably entered the Pathway. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD| [inactive]
Protheus - Lost a Shadow Game against Lydia, but drew a mysterious card before apparently crumbling apart. His ashes have drifted into the Pathway’s lake. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth - [This Pathway will soon collapse]
[Empty]

3. Prologuous
Lydia - Presumably in the corridor before Prologuous. (Broke. N)

4. The Hallway of Origin
4a. Arturia One
Arturia One - Attacked Butlerok with Caliburn. (Merciful Idiot)
Butlerok - Studying Arturia One’s abilities, including imitating Invisible Air. (Next Tuesday)
Dorian - Attacked Arthur One, pushing her to deal with “Tenco”. (Next Tuesday)
Gemini - Split himself into four to match each Arturia. (Tesability Black)
”Tenco” - The Sword of Hisou has recreated Tenco’s form, and is working alongside Butlerok and Dorian to fight Arturia One. (Nai)

4b. Arturia Two
Arturia Two - Attacked Kratos with Rhongomyniad. (Merciful Idiot)
Kenpachi & Kratos - Kratos ensnared Arturia Two in chains, allowing Kenpachi to strike her with Nozarashi. (Hi I’m Dad)
Nero - Assisting Kenpachi and Kratos against Arturia Two. (Chaos Sonic)

4c. Arturia Three
Arturia Three - Appealed to Ed, but to no avail. She has Rhongomyniad trained on Rhadamanthys and Darcy. (Merciful Idiot)
Darcy - Working with Satori to counter Arturia Three (Simdoggy)
Ed - Ignored Arturia Three’s plea, attacking her with Elsa and Gon’s help. (Gαy)
Elsa - Trapped Arturia Three in a pillar of ice. (Gαy)
Gon - Helping Ed and Elsa fight Arturia Three (Gαy)
Revy - Persuaded Ed not to listen to Arturia Three. (Hi I’m Dad)
Rhadamanthys - Talked down Arturia Three’s plea for Ed’s loyalty. (Next Tuesday)
Satori - Aiding Darcy in the fight against Arturia Three, and copied Switcheroo to apparently take the Key from Gemini. (Nai)

4d. Arturia Four
Arturia Four - Arturia Four appealed to Gemini, but to no avail, and attacked Bayonetta, Jeanne, and Hapshiel with Caliburn, though Hapshiel negated the attack. (Merciful Idiot)
Bayonetta - Hapshiel protected Bayonetta and Jeanne from Arturia Four’s Caliburn. (Kingdom Xathers)
Ayame - Charging towards Arturia Four. (Simdoggy)
Gemini - Taunted Arturia Four with the sight of the Key on his being, then split himself into four to match each Arturia. (Tesability Black)
Hapshiel - Negated Arturia Four’s Caliburn. (Broke. N)
Koishi - Summoned the memory of five knights of the Round Table to face Arturia Four.

4e. General
Alexander / Alister / Atsuko / Ratchet / Red - Alexander upgraded Alister and Red, while Atsuko and Gabriel are planning backups against Arturia. Ratchet and Clank have entered the fray. (Kingdom Xathers)
Chandra - Attacking all four Arturias. (Simdoggy)
Jace - Ravnica has summoned the Souls of the Faultless to bolster the numbers against the four Arturias. (Tesability Black)
Neos - Guarding Jace. (Tesability Black)
Kazuya - Summoned Parvati, who restored everyone fighting against the four Arturias. (Nai)
Killua - Struck Arturia with lightning. Has not reacted to the four Arturias. (Hi I’m Dad)
Reimu - Reimu is recovering, though has managed to generate her own set of clones to help with each fight. (Nai)
Yachiru - Watching in awe as everyone fights the four Arturias (Hi I’m Dad)

I increased the font size for the overall sections - Remembrance, Truth, Prologuous, and the Hallway. Fortunately, as of the last update, there was a chance to consolidate most of the remaining sections. For example, Chardonnay was the only inactive character left, so she's been added to Remembrance, and there is no longer any need for separate sections for active and inactive characters. With that, I can separate the status update based on those sections, with the Hallway being divided into five sections. The first four sections are divide among each of the four Arturias and their respective opponents, while the fifth section covers characters who are either contributing to every fight, or are avoiding them. Gemini is a special case, because while he is contributing to every fight, he split himself into four, sending each one to fight an Arturia. As such, Gemini is listed under the respective fights rather than the "General" section of the fight.

Going to posting status updates more frequently now. We're making some good progress, and we also have some major fights going on.

[spoiler=Status Update]1. Pathway to Remembrance
Arthur / MirageGaogamon / Eria & Gagagigo / Sora / Kairi - The group has come face to face against Protheus Maximus at the lake. Sora’s Keyblade has been cleaved in two, and Eria has grown agitated by the appearance of her old friend Wynn. (Phantom Roxas) |RTD|
Protheus - His body has been restored following his battle with Lydia. With Impure Future stolen from him, Protheus is using Pure Edge instead, fighting the last stragglers of the Counter Corps. He has summoned Wynn the Wind Charmer to aid him, taunting Eria. (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|
Chardonnay - Watching Protheus battle the last stragglers of the Counter Corps (Merciful Idiot) |RTD|

2. Pathway to Truth - [This Pathway will soon collapse]
[Empty]

3. Prologuous
[Empty]

4. The Hallway of Origin
4a. Arturia One
Arturia One - Concentrating all of her efforts on eliminating Butlerok, spending the remainder of her mana supply to attack once more with Caliburn. (230 HP remaining) (Merciful Idiot)
Butlerok - Nullified Arturia One’s Caliburn, and attacked with her an endless supply of Rukh and Mad Blood. (Next Tuesday)
Dorian - Protecting Butlerok and Tenco from Arturia Three’s arrows. (Next Tuesday)
Nigredo - Summoned by Gabriel, and has chosen to help Butlerok and Dorian fight Arturia One. (Kingdom Xathers)
”Tenco” - Fired Scarlet Romantia at Arturia One. (Nai)

4b. Arturia Two
Arturia Two - Evaded most of the attacks directed at her, and is focused on killing both Kenpachi and Kratos with Rhongomyniad. (50 HP remaining) (Merciful Idiot)
Albedo - Summoned by Gabriel, and has chosen to help Kratos fight Arturia Two. (Kingdom Xathers)
Kenpachi & Kratos - Narrowingly surviving Arturia Two’s Rhongomyniad, the two warriors are both charging against Arturia Two once more. (Eros Thanatos)
Killua - Rescued Kratos from Rhongomyniad, joining the fight against Arturia Two. (Eros Thanatos)
Nero - Assisting Kenpachi and Kratos against Arturia Two. (Chaos Sonic)

4c. Arturia Three
Arturia Three - Surrounded herself in a circle of hot white fire, and summoned a bow to fire arrows all over the Hallway. (198 HP remaining) (Merciful Idiot)
Darcy - Enhancing her fire abilities to attack Arturia Three (Simdoggy)
Ed - Attacked Arturia Three with a powerful strike from his Zanpakuto. (Gαy)
Elsa - Created a siege weapon, reinforcing ice against Arturia Three’s flames. (Gαy)
Gabriel - Summoned the Knights of Magnum Opus, each choosing to fight one of the Arturias. Gabriel himself has chosen to fight Arturia Three, but was forced back by Arturia’s flames. (Kingdom Xathers)
Gon - Distracting Arturia Three so that Ed could attack her. (Gαy)
Revy - Shooting at Arturia Three, guns blazing. (Eros Thanatos)
Rhadamanthys - Fired a beam of light to test Arturia Three’s defenses. (Next Tuesday)
Satori - Aiding Darcy in the fight against Arturia Three, and copied Switcheroo to apparently take the Key from Gemini. (Nai)

4d. Arturia Four
Arturia Four - Realizing that Gemini controls the fate of the Key, Arturia Four is focused on killing him. The creature inside her mysterious weapon is communicating with her. (250 HP remaining) (Merciful Idiot)
Ayame - Fell unconscious after Arturia Four tore off her wing. Ayame is protected by two of the Souls of the Faultless, Naomi Taylor and Jin Akatsuki. (Simdoggy)
Bayonetta - Bayonetta and Jeanne have agreed to work with Hapshiel to fight Arturia Four. Gabriel summoned Citrinitas, who is aiding the Witches. (Kingdom Xathers)
Gemini - Moving the Key from person to person, all the while analyzing Avalon’s location. He recognized one of the Souls of the Faultless. (Tesability Black)
Hapshiel - Summoned six clones to dogpile on Arturia Four, while the main Hapshiel is just barely holding Rhongomyniad in place. (Broke. N)
Koishi - Overwhelming with Arturia Four with thoughts and traumas. (Nai)
Reimu - Performing an exorcism on Arturia Four in the hopes of disintegrating her. (Nai)

4e. General
Alexander / Alister / Atsuko / Ratchet / Red - Alexander summoned Neo-Spacian Red Dragon Archfiend, while the rest of the team plans to divide and conquer. (Kingdom Xathers)
Chandra - Avoiding Arturia Three and her white fire, shooting Banefire at Arturias One, Two, and Four, while the Phoenixes protect her from the flame arrows. (Simdoggy)
Jace - The Souls of the Faultless are retaliating against Arturia, rebounding . (Tesability Black)
Neos - Protecting Jace, though he refuses to believe that their opponent is the real Arturia. (Tesability Black)
Lydia - Entered the Hallway, summoning the elements to draw power from all four Arturias. (Broke. N)
Kazuya - Summoned Parvati, who restored everyone fighting against the four Arturias. (Nai)
Yachiru - Staying in her shield to avoid getting caught in the crossfire. (Eros Thanatos)

Truth and Prologuous are empty. Myself and Merciful are working on collaborations between all my characters fighting against Protheus in Remembrance, while everyone else is still fighting the four Arturias. As of Merciful's last status post, here is where each Arturia stands in the fight.

Arturia One
Total Health: 250 -> 230
Total Mana: 475 -> 0
Weapon: Caliburn (instant kill sword - costs 500 MP)

Arturia Two
Total Health: 150 -> 50
Total Mana: 1000
Weapon: Rhongomyniad (anti-supernatural spear - costs 100 HP)

Arturia Three
Total Health: 242 -> 198
Total Mana: 1000 -> 700
Weapon: Bow (bow - 1 MP per arrow)

Arturia Four
Total Health: 250
Total Mana: 500 -> 450
Weapon: Rhongomyniad (anti-supernatural spear - costs 100 HP)

Archived