My Slowly Evolving Machinas

Is this an IRL deck? Because if not, there's no point in you not having Machina Gearframe. Also, get rid of Scrap Recycler, as it doesn't actually benefit the deck, at all. Oh, and you do not need triple Cannon, as its only really used as fodder for Fortress. Also, whatever the hell is the card in the list before Green Gadget has to be removed as well, since it's bad.

I can't tell you what else to remove, since I don't play Machina Gadgets, but those are the most logical changes. Protip, you also need Tin Goldfish, so you could make Gear Gigant X easier. Yeah, and at least add 1-2 more Gear Gigant X's to your Extra deck, as it's the best searcher for the deck.

The scrap recyclers actually tend to put in more work than pretty much any other card in the deck, as they are one of the easiest methods for a turn 1 fortress as well as working as a miniature Emeral, which is beautiful in this kind of gadget build. This is my real deck, and I have the gearframes (I bought 3 of the structure deck for the cyber dragons, not realizing how good fortress was at the time). I agree, Dread Dynamo is pretty horrid. I simply have it in there as discard for the fortress, which the cannon is as well. An earlier build had Galaxy Queen's Light and a Giant Killer and Tachyon Dragon, making cannon pretty useful. Overall, I think replace both Dynamos with gearframes, and then replace 1 recycler with a gearframe as well. I will leave out goldfish, as it can't be recycled and the gadgets make summoning Fortress easy. I will also replace 1 Chain with a Gigant.

Changes:

-1 Scrap Recycler

+3 Machina Gearframe

-2 Dread Dynamo

-1 Lavalval Chain

+1 Gear Gigant X

Archived