Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2027 replies to this topic

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,170 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:21 AM
  • Alias:Broken

No, it's the breeding that interests me. I mean, she's a flying monster monkey, he's a centaur, how that works is beyond me. Though I am fairly certain Tirek and his brother are step-brothers. In fact I think Tirek's father might've been shipped off by his father to be king of the land or something.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

-Berserker-

-Berserker-

Darliiiing!!

• Legendary Members
  • 11,678 posts
    Last Visit Jun 13 2015 09:29 AM

I am back after so long.

I am Troubleshoes. I am big, and my clumsyness has been confused with malice before.

dd6.gif

"But that's enough. If there is overwhelming power and speed, there is no room for technique. Techniques are something humans invented to compensate for their weaknesses."

GYFTS

Jake the Sage

Jake the Sage

I ALWAYS Come Back!

• Legendary Members
  • 23,246 posts
    Last Visit Nov 18 2018 03:20 AM

No, it's the breeding that interests me. I mean, she's a flying monster monkey, he's a centaur, how that works is beyond me. Though I am fairly certain Tirek and his brother are step-brothers. In fact I think Tirek's father might've been shipped off by his father to be king of the land or something.

Considering we have the perfect example of how insane Equestrian genetics work in the Cake Twins . . . I don't question it.

Struggle_of_Powers_II_Background.jpg

The career of a Sage is of two kinds: He is either honored by all in the world, Like a flower waving its head, Or else he disappears into the silent forest

Stamps

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,170 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:21 AM
  • Alias:Broken

This below is inarguably the best representation of MLP ever.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

Jake the Sage

Jake the Sage

I ALWAYS Come Back!

• Legendary Members
  • 23,246 posts

This below is inarguably the best representation of MLP ever.

oh-shi.gif

The career of a Sage is of two kinds: He is either honored by all in the world, Like a flower waving its head, Or else he disappears into the silent forest

Stamps

-Berserker-

-Berserker-

Darliiiing!!

• Legendary Members
  • 11,678 posts
    Last Visit Jun 13 2015 09:29 AM

Are you guys ready for the 100th episode? Background characters will do things, old characters will return, and there's a wedding.

dd6.gif

"But that's enough. If there is overwhelming power and speed, there is no room for technique. Techniques are something humans invented to compensate for their weaknesses."

GYFTS

Jake the Sage

Jake the Sage

I ALWAYS Come Back!

• Legendary Members
  • 23,246 posts

Are you guys ready for the 100th episode? Background characters will do things, old characters will return, and there's a wedding.

Hell yeah I'm ready! Jurassic World comes out the day before then this episode. To quote an infamous villain . . .

this_day_is_going_to_be_perfect_by_audio

Stamps

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,541 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:23 AM
  • Alias:Shradow

It's a good thing I originally planned on binging S5 when it's completed, because I've just now realized I haven't been watching it.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users