Sugar Cube Corner - Bronies of YCM

Shradow

Just found out the old fart just got locked so here I am. I've been there for a while so I hope people will acknowledge me without an app.

Anyways, I never looked at the comics, but from a fan's point of view, it looks like MLP has taken on the badass approach. But Nightmare Rarity seemed a bit weird, ridiculous, but somewhat cool.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't recognize you because of your name change, and only myself and the other four founding members (or whatever we are, the five of us were the only ones still posting in the old thread and we were the ones who discussed making the remake and voted on the leader) of this remake are exempt from posting an application.

Plus, I like knowing everyone's favorite ponies.

I don't recognize you because of your name change, and only myself and the other four founding members (or whatever we are, the five of us were the only ones still posting in the old thread and we were the ones who discussed making the remake and voted on the leader) of this remake are exempt from posting an application.

Pretty sure that's mah captain, Byakuya. Hi, captain. :3

My dayum, dis comic sounds amazing. Nightmare Rarity? YES! owo

Username: Byakuya/Light Yagami/Darth Yagami

Best pony (not optional) and why (optional)?: As much as this question is so difficult, it's either RD or Fluttershy.

Ya know it wouldn't hurt to check my profile. Don't I look familiar? :o

Pretty sure that's mah captain, Byakuya. Hi, captain. :3

My dayum, dis comic sounds amazing. Nightmare Rarity? YES! owo

Now there's a familiar guy. <3

Just for a quick clarification; Other topic was locked because it wasn't really much of a club and more of a spam-dump, so this one is a more formal attempt at a proper MLP-club.

As for Nightmare Rarity:
Nightmare_Rarity.jpg
[spoiler=More or less, it down like this]
mlprev09.jpg

Rarity's page on the wiki kinda' tells the whole thing[/spoiler]

It's actually a pretty interesting concept that they created, with said Nightmare.

Just for a quick clarification; Other topic was locked because it wasn't really much of a club and more of a spam-dump, so this one is a more formal attempt at a proper MLP-club.

As for Nightmare Rarity:

[spoiler=More or less, it down like this]

Rarity's page on the wiki kinda' tells the whole thing[/spoiler]

It's actually a pretty interesting concept that they created, with said Nightmare.

I guess it would be something interesting to touch on as an embodiment of darkness. Maybe Rarity cause she seems to be a weaker representation of her Element?

Her coat looks too light in that picture. Here is a better one.

IDW_comic_issue_8_cover_by_Tony_Fleecs.j

She's most fabulous villain.

She acts like Nightmare Moon, yet with some of Rarity's mannerisms. I wonder if, if adapted to cartoon, she would be more or less as hammy as Princess Luna.

And you should all read the comics. The first arc was great, and had a lot of nightmare fuel. The second arc (the one with Nightmare Rarity) is also great. The micro series (gaiden comics focused in one character per number) you'll have to judge each one separately. Personally, the Twilight one was kind of weak, the Rainbow one was good, but I don't really like Rainbow Dash. I haven't read the others, but I still want the con exclusive Pinkie Pie cover.

1368819927_1368747612.jpg

I will not tell you where to find the comics. I am not proud of my pirate ways (at least regarding MLP), and I would buy the comics if my country had a trustworthy postal service.

Username: Stone Cold Loki (Thar)

Best pony: Either Vinyl Scratch or Fluttershy

Why?: 

Vinyl - cause she's truly amazing and deserves her own episode with Octavia

Flutters - cause she can tame a f*cking dragon with a stare.

Is Equestria girls streaming yet? I kinda wanna see it, just to see it.

I've been meaning to read the comics, and I plan on buying Equestria Girls when it comes out on dvd so I can see it, because I'm that patient.

Also, it occurred to me today, when The Perfect Stallion came up on shuffle when I was listening to music, that Hearts and Hooves Day was essentially about shipping.

Right now, at the moment, you can watch said movie with other people's commentary on it, on YouTube.
Kinda' rare to see it anywhere else, without commentary, though...

Anyway, as far as the Nightmares on the moon go.... They don't really have a lot to them unless they manage to, apparently, possess some Pony who they deem worth enough; The result is a much stronger being.
Rarity was just manipulated into alloying one of them take hold of her, thus, creating Nightmare Rarity.

Well, you could say that Shradow, but, of course, that's also what Valentines day is. Most Equestrian holidays are a lot like holidays we have, with the exception of the season-changing-celebrations (Which reminds me, why isn't there a Winter Moon Celebration?) and Hearths Warming Eve, which replaces all of the December Religious Holidays with something more politically correct.

Most Equestrian holidays are a lot like holidays we have, with the exception of the season-changing-celebrations (Which reminds me, why isn't there a Winter Moon Celebration?) and Hearths Warming Eve, which replaces all of the December Religious Holidays with something more politically correct.

And then there's

99396__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_rainbow%2

Right now, at the moment, you can watch said movie with other people's commentary on it, on YouTube.
Kinda' rare to see it anywhere else, without commentary, though...

Anyway, as far as the Nightmares on the moon go.... They don't really have a lot to them unless they manage to, apparently, possess some Pony who they deem worth enough; The result is a much stronger being.
Rarity was just manipulated into alloying one of them take hold of her, thus, creating Nightmare Rarity.

Sounds likea good idea for an anime.

Replace ponies with humans.

Arbor Day could be an obscure in-joke.
Dunno how, but it could be.
Although.... If such an episode could exist, they would have a field day with Fluttershy.

ALTHOUGH~
What would be an interesting/amusing idea for a holiday in FiM; President's day. AKA, lets have Celestia destroy the place for lulz

Arbor Day could be an obscure in-joke.
Dunno how, but it could be.
Although.... If such an episode could exist, they would have a field day with Fluttershy.

ALTHOUGH~
What would be an interesting/amusing idea for a holiday in FiM; President's day. AKA, lets have Celestia destroy the place for lulz

Wasn't that what happened in Swarm of the Century kind of?

One for Easter needs to be made, though.

Not sure if I've the only one who's been keeping up with Fighting is Magic, but right now there hasn't been much interesting new lately in terms of actual game content. Though they will be using the same engine as Skull Girls, don't remember if that's old news or not.

Archived