Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/Apps Closed for Finale]

GCRP Loads and loads of characters Still going strong lol

• Please log in to reply
2374 replies to this topic

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,074 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:33 PM
  • Alias:Broken

Big Boing was staring intently at a picture of herself, Doctor Riddles and Vino, who was growing up to become a fine young boy. Her eternal grin/smile/thingy could never be swept from her face as she laid her head upon her dainty hand.

The house given to the by the Counter Guardian was modelled exactly like the home of Doctor Riddles, and it had the same smells to, because Big boing remembers stuff like that due to her idetic memory. Every curve, every groove and sound, even the battle damage from when Doctor Riddles and Kiddo trained. She sighed softly, and wondered why no one else could remember the theft of the Mamodo tablet, it was rather important considering how the Majestic 12 were the ones guarding it. So many layers of security, and it was gone, poof!

Her exquisite train of thought was cut short by the message from the Couner Guardian, and Big Boing sprung into action. Pushing heroically for her seat, her large breasts gainaxed wildly.

Performing somersaults and leaps that showed off the bouyancy of her cleavage, she kept doing so until she joined the others in the meeting place. Not a drop of sweat beaded on her gorgeous skin, and her breatss continued to sway, up and down, up and down, up and down...

Frankram was busy at work on designing the Mimigar ZZZZZZZ, but it was proving faulty. There was something inherently wrong with the ~moe~ drives, but there was simply too many variables to find it. "At this rate, I will need to restart the process in order to achieve the beauty of ~moe~. Oh, what a dream fulfilled day when that will be so."

He was interupted by a pounding knock at the door. It was probably that Vigilance gentleman, he was the only one who would personally come, mostly due to the inherent lack of ~moe~ found in the other members of this little group. Frankram didn't see many, but their dedication to ~moe~ was surprisingly lacking.

Leaving the Mimigar Z7 behind, the door opened on its own, but Vigilance was nowhere to be found. He must've continued on to find the others, those undeserving of the powers of ~moe~.

The castle typically bent and twisted, which was a rather curious magical disturbance, but either way, it lead him to the meeting hall. Many others were there, as well as some rather cute girls. A shaking hand darted into his cloak, and he kept a firm grip on a Mimigar ZZZ.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

a bad post

a bad post

waste quartz 4 waifu

• Elite Members
  • 1,538 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2018 09:17 PM
  • Alias:Elly
  • Spouse:Agro

Sheibra lay on the lavish bed eyes closed trying to gain some measure of peace, though it was proving quite difficult with teddybear Lucifer at the foot of her bed. She tried focusing on the current situation hoping to alleviate some of the stress she was feeling. It was hard enough to believe that she was currently within a floating Oriental Palace, but the fact that she could become a god. She was almost certain that she was turning losing sanity, but it was the only hope she had to bring back Rose.

Rose...

Even now the wound still stung, but how could it not. Rose had been the one person who had ever actually loved Sheibra... and now she was gone. That stupid f***ing-

"Aaaahhh!!" Sheibra flung herself towards Kyubey, murderous intent filling her, "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD! IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M LIKE THIS! IT'S ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!" Tears were now freely flowing down the Magical Girl's cheeks, knuckles white as she gripped the edge of the bed. She wanted to snap its neck, bash its head into the wall, just do something to hurt it as much as it had hurt her, allowing her to become weak. 

Kyubey now paced around on the floor having easily avoided her attack, looked at Sheibra with the same emoticon face it always had. Its lack of emotion infuriated her. 

"Rose made a the choice to become a Magical Girl of her own free will," Kyubey replied in its effeminate, yet monotoned voice, "she made the decision, the same as you." Sheibra sank back in defeat, the thing's cold facts only putting salt in the wound.

It was then that another thing was brought to her attention. She needed to use the bathroom, but apparently there glorious leader had no need for such things, as the castle seemed devoid of them. Scanning the room she looked for something she could- her eyes fell upon the room's single window... It was nasty and embarrassing, but it would get the job done.  

"Kyubey turn around, hide under the bed, I don't care just don't look," Sheibra muttered uncomfortable, as she stepped onto the window. 

"Do you mind if I observe, I would like to learn more about your human bodily functions. You humans are quite different from any other species I've encountered, and I hope to learn more." 

"No!" Moments later though, Kyubey hoped onto her shoulder, "Kyubey what did I say!?"

"You have a visitor." Sheibra opened her mouth to respond, but instead saw the animated suit of armor standing at her door and let out a shriek, nearly falling out of the window. 

"Lady Isamy has requested your presence in the throne room," it said seemingly unpreturbed, and walked away. Hopping down, Sheibra quickly tapped into the power of her Soul Gem transforming. 

Entering the throne room she found a throng of other Divine members already gathered. She didn't trust them, every single one looked like they would stab her in the back if it served there purposes. She scowled leaning against a wall, again closing her eyes, but this time more for lost sleep. 

Posted Image

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Carry on

• Legendary Members
  • 26,262 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:44 PM
Arthur looked around at the many people in the room. Most of them were freaks, but there was one who caught his eye. A woman in a purple dress with and dark blonde hair. She was a sight for sore eyes, and while Isamy seemed to be waiting for everyone else to arrive, Arthur found it best to do something. He winked at the girl, hoping he would notice. MachGaogamon half-smiled, happy that his master had found someone who interested him, but at the same time, with all the many people there, MachGaogamon was suspicious of the woman's intentions.

Arthur was distracted by a man with long silver hair, who seemed to make a point of Arthur as he walked by. Arthur rolled his eyes, thinking that he'd deal with him later. Then, Arthur felt a heavy hand on his shoulder, and Arthur's face turned sour. He looked at the man, pushing his hand off of Arthur's shoulder. Realizing that the man meant do hard, Arthur coughed, dismissing his reaction. "You mean MachGaogamon correct? I'm sorry, but you seemed to be misinformed. My partner is a Digimon, not an 'Aeon'."

MachGaogamon knelt down, holding up a fist to Jecht, smiling. "A pleasure to meet you," the Digimon said.

Sora turned as he saw a man a little girl approach him. Sora squinted at them, thinking they were familiar. "Hey, I remember you!" Sora stopped himself, knowing that Kenpachi wouldn't remember him. "Sorry, you don't know me. I'm Sora. I think you've met a friend of name. His name is Roxas. Ring any bells?"

Eria approached the blade at the center of the wasteland. Looking up at the sky, she was fascinated by the moving gears. "Emiya said we should all gather here. Are there still some people missing?"

U3WIwQ5.jpg

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
    Last Visit 21 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan

Judai's Prologue

Judaihime Yuki, the Princess-in-Exile of what used to be the Kingdom of Academia, screamed as she woke up in her suite within Isamy's castle. A cold sweat clinging to her near-naked body, she curled up and shivered, holding her covers close and starting to sob. Yubel, her friend, mentor, tutor, and confidante, materialized next to the young woman and wrapped a pair of arms around the human, holding her close and gently singing a soft lullaby about animals frolicking. No songs of knights saving princesses. Judai still couldn't handle knights at this point. Even Winged Kuriboh became solid to serve as a sort of living plush for her to hold. Slowly, her sobs settled down to whimpers, she regained her senses and wiped away the tears before weakly hugging both of them. "Thank you." She whispered before getting up, the pair of spirits following her to help her get prepared. Isamy had somehow managed to salvage her wardrobe at the same time that she was saved from the attacking soldiers, and tried to ease her worried by stating that such an event is nearly unprecedented. Most of the anomalies took from the worlds they touched. However, the anomaly that the Marikan Empire experienced did nearly the opposite, granting them technology from another world that the anomalies stole from. As Yubel and Winged Kuriboh helped her get ready, washing up, combing her hair, and making sure her dress was perfect, she mused on the promise Isamy made her and the others, that they could change their fates and have their worlds altered to be even better than when these anomalies struck. And she took in every word, wanting so badly to go back to the halcyon days with her beloved Johan. It's all she could truly count upon, and she would give her life to make sure this dream would become a reality.

Dad

Dad

I am your monster no longer.

• Phantom Thieves
  • 14,594 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Kenpachi landed with a thud, approaching the giant sword and the dirty blond young man.  Something was oddly familiar about him.  His aura was similar to that other fella' who used a large key as a weapon some time ago.  Granted this was a time ago, still Kenpachi couldn't help but recall something about this boy.

"Hey, I remember you!  Sorry, you don't know me. I'm Sora. I think you've met a friend of name. His name is Roxas. Ring any bells?" the boy questioned.

Before Kenpachi could even reply, Yachiru jumped off of his shoulders and ran over to examine Sora.  She poked and prodded at his legs and abdomen, jumped on his back and fiddled with his hair, and even sniffed and licked the Keyblade to see what flavor it was.  "Kenny!" she cried.  "He feels the same, but I don't recognize his face," she said scratching her head.  She jumped up high, giggling as she peered into Sora's eyes.  Kenpachi approached and snatched her up onto his shoulders.  He was a bit taller than Sora and stooped down to get a closer look.  Sure enough, Yachiru was correct.  Sora was very similar to the boy Kenpachi fought alongside some years ago.  But why was his face so different?

"Eh?  Rox. . . .as. . .Roxas?  Hmm. . . "

He began to reflect on his past battles, and recalled falling into a world nothing like his own once before.  There were a few others with Key weapons, some marvelous fights, and an interesting group of friends who were as powerful as they were strange.  Strange to him at least.

"Roxas," he thought.  "Ah!  Roxas!" he said excitedly at last.  Standing back up, he scratched his head again.  "Oh, you're a friend of Roxas eh?  Then tell me, are you as strong as he was?  And how is he by chance?"  Yachiru had finally figured it out as well, and jumped back off of Kenpachi's shoulders and began to run around in a circle behind Sora and Kenpachi.  "Reunion!  Reunion!" she giggled.  It was exciting to see a familiar face, or so to speak.

lhRwFoL.jpg

Gangsters.  Outlaws.

Merciful Idiot

Merciful Idiot

why

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 7,429 posts
    Last Visit Jul 10 2018 02:18 PM

As the Divine continued to gather up, Viligance doing his job, Isamy silently examined each individual. She had full confidence in Jecht and Sephiroth's competence, but what about the others? There was certainly a wide variety of people, all of whom wanting to change their reality in some way.

Matthew, Arthur, Alister, Dorian and Darcy were all pretty average, but Riley was a little bit worrying. He had been sitting on her throne before she even entered the room, after all. Kobalt too, and his dragon. There were also those two professors, Kozaky and Frankram. Even though her DM clothes would protect her from whatever they attempted, somehow, she felt like she should avoid interacting with them directly. Kiotso and Xeta made her a little uncomfortable, but she wasn't racist. Then there was that Sayer person, whose mere presence definitely made her uncomfortable. Even though she was a century old, she could feel a wide gap between their experiences - he was way older than her, and she knew it.

Her eyes then lingered on a spiderwoman for a bit, who was hanging down by a web from the ceiling, with a look of confusion. Dismissing it, she looked elsewhere. When it came to ideals, she liked Sheibra and Judaihime the best, and not only because they were all girls. The two of them ad suffered, and they could understand and agree with her own ideal the best - the one of removing all despair from the multiverse.

"Um-"

Standing up from her throne, Isamy ended up at a loss for words, being slightly embarrassed in front of so many people, though she kept a cool face. The plan was simple - gather up a bunch of warriors and have them delay the Counter Corps while she continued to search for the Key. But now that she'd actually done it, it was only then that the fact that she had to lead these people  had begun sunk in. They were all depending upon her to grant their desires, and she could tell that not all of them trusted her very much. She'd never had this sort of pressure before, and after a(n unnecessary) deep breathe, she spoke.

"Thank you all for coming, fellow Divine. Now, I- um, wait, is everyone here yet?" She paused awkwardly to scan the room once more. There were still a few missing, like that insane Melvin guy or the muscular guy with the gas mask. Should I wait? But I've already begun speaking... Now they're all giving me weird looks. Not good. I shouldn't have stood up yet. It's too early. I'm going to lose their trust. Calm down, Isamy. Let's just sit back down and pretend that never happened. Then the immortal sat back down onto her throne, in an increasingly awkward manner. "...Let's just wait then."

Most of the Counter Corps had already gathered. One by one, he analyzed them one last time, reassessing their abilities and trying to predict whom would work best with whom. He found it particularly hard to pair Big Boing with anyone, since her abilities were rather unique compared to the others. Perhaps he should team her up with Cody Renner, and then assign either Jin Akatsuki or Kenpachi to aid them both.

Then again, it might be more beneficial if he simply allowed them all to form their own teams... Yes, that would be the most logical choice. If he forcefully paired up two warriors who hated each other, the rivalry ad friction could prove detrimental to their success. Because of that, it would be far better to have them choose their own partners, ones that they'd be comfortable with. As long as they all kept their determination and weren't distracted by anything else, they had a choice to win this.

Although, there were still a few left behind that Emiya couldn't help but note. They should've seen the gigantic sword fall out of the sky already, so either they were busying themselves with their equipment, or... doing something more important than the fate of the very multiverse itself. He would have to start without them.

"Everyone, thank you all for coming." Emiya spoke up in a confident, powerful voice, although it sounded kind of rude since he was still leaning against the giant sword. "As you all know, the multiverse is collapsing due to the activities of Isamy Maximus, who intends to use the power of the Door of Origin to rewrite it into her own image." Stretching out his right hand, a bright light was emitted for a split second before a golden ring materialized above it and landed onto his palm.

"Before I begin, each of you should equip this ring. This will protect you from the corrosive effects of the Shadow Realm, the realm to which we'll heading to in a bit. It also gives you a '+5 Sanity boost', by the way."

After putting the ring on his finger to serve as an example, he flicked his hand and projected identical shining rings into their hands. Of course, they could choose not to wear it if they wanted, but that wasn't recommended unless they preferred to face their deepest, darkest fears directly over and over and over and over again and go mad from it, or they had enough confidence in their own willpower. If there was anyone like that here, he'd have to admit he would be genuinely impressed.

YrnavAW.jpg

THE ROLEPLAYING HALL OF FAME

The Grand Crossover RP

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Carry on

• Legendary Members
  • 26,262 posts

Sora tried to grab at the little girl playing with his hair, and pulled the Keyblade away when she went so far as to lick it. He had almost forgotten how strange the girl was, but it made him happy to know that she at least meant no real harm. Then, Kenpachi asked a question Sora was reluctant to answer.

"It's… Complicated," Sora said. "What I mean is, Roxas was my Nobody. He was my other half, so I guess you can say I'm just as strong as him. However, now…" Sora pointed to his heart. "He's in here. We fought some enemies that we couldn't stop on our own, so Roxas offered to become one with me again. I can still feel him, in my heart, and I know he remembers you too!" Sora held out a hang to Kenpachi, but as Sora got close, he stumbled, as if just being in the very presence of this man was enough to make gravity itself feel heavier. Sora regained his composure, and laughed. "Sorry. I guess you've gotten pretty strong since you helped out Roxas."

Emiya then began to speak, and Sora turned his attention the red knight. Emiya spoke of a place known as the Shadow Realm, and warned everyone that they would need to wield a ring in order to maintain their sanity. As an expert in wearing stat-boosting rings, Sora nodded and put on his ring without a second thought.

Eria looked around, trying to find other people that may have lost their way. Her eyes caught a boy who had his own blade planted in the ground, trying to keep him up. Eria ran to the boy, afraid that the Counter Corps could have lost a member before the battles had even begun. She approached the boy, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" she asked, keeping a calm voice, knowing that if she was more forceful, she wouldn't be helping the boy.

Eria then heard the voice of Emiya, and she felt something swell up in her throat at the very mention of the Shadow Realm. Maybe it was different for all these people from different universes, but for Eria, it was a place people would equate to Hell itself. Eria took a deep breath, took her ring, and slipped in on her finger. "This is for Gagagigo," she told herself.

Arthur smiled as MachGaogamon tried to be friendly with the gruff man, but then Isamy decided it was time to address the people in the throne room. Or at least, at first. After noticing that not everyone was present, Isamy became quiet again, suggesting for us to wait. Deciding that it would be no harm to speak up, Arthur chose his words carefully.

"If I may, Miss Isamy, do not think you should have to wait for everyone else. If they have not found it important enough to arrive here swiftly once Vigilance delivered your message, then perhaps it would be in our best interest to just continue on without them. Should anyone arrive late in the middle of what you have to say, I'm sure that some of us could just bring them up to speed."

Edited by Phantom Roxas, 21 July 2013 - 05:14 PM.

U3WIwQ5.jpg

Dad

Dad

I am your monster no longer.

• Phantom Thieves
  • 14,594 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

"It's… Complicated," Sora said.  Kenpachi could tell by his voice that something had happened.  Something Sora had trouble discussing.  He wouldn't press the issue.  "What I mean is, Roxas was my Nobody. He was my other half, so I guess you can say I'm just as strong as him. However, now…"  Sora pointed towards his heart.  "Other half huh?" Kenpachi was thinking.  If Roxas was just half of Sora, there was no telling the amount of strength Sora could muster.  And Kenpachi knew from experience, that when you go through something tragic.  When you lose someone dear to you. . . . he began to reflect on his battle with Unohana not long ago, where he'd slain her.  When you lose someone dear to you, it unlocks your true potential.  Sora had a lot to lose from what Kenpachi could understand.  And Kenpachi felt the same.

"He's in here. We fought some enemies that we couldn't stop on our own, so Roxas offered to become one with me again. I can still feel him, in my heart, and I know he remembers you too!"  Sora offered a handshake to Kenpachi before nearly stumbling, but catching himself quickly.  "Sorry. I guess you've gotten pretty strong since you helped out Roxas," he said laughing.  Kenpachi obliged, shaking Sora's hand and smiling.  "You could say that."

Before their conversation could continue however, Emiya had spoken, and Zaraki immediately turned his attention to his own Captain Commander (which was new considering in his world, he WAS the Captain Commander).  He picked up Yachiru from her scurrying and poked her in the forehead to make her pay attention.

Emiya began the meeting among the Counter Corps without a hitch.  "As you all know, the multiverse is collapsing due to the activities of Isamy Maximus, who intends to use the power of the Door of Origin to rewrite it into her own image."  This annoyed Kenpachi the most.  Whoever this woman was, she was attempting to rewrite everything Kenpachi held dear.   His past fights, his friends and allies, his entire world would be erased because of this woman's self absorbed, close-minded attitude.  Kenpachi wouldn't allow it if he had a choice.

"Before I begin, each of you should equip this ring. This will protect you from the corrosive effects of the Shadow Realm, the realm to which we'll heading to in a bit. It also gives you a '+5 Sanity boost', by the way."

Kenpachi held the ring up high, and Yachiru met his hand with hers, raising her ring as well.  He urged Yachiru to put her ring on, and she did oblige nodding in compliance.  Kenpachi did not, however.  Instead, he put the ring into his pockets out of respect instead of crushing it altogether.  "Oi.  Yachiru.  What's he mean by sanity?"  Yachiru snickered.  She whispered into his ear, "It means you might have to fight some scary stuff Kenny."  Kenpachi remained facing forward as a crooked smile crossed his face.  "Sanity?  Sorry I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place.  And if it means better fights would be lost, then I can't wear it."  Suddenly Kenpachi was excited.  He couldn't wait to find out just what types of opponents he would face.  Would they be human?  Would they be demons?  Would they be aliens?  With the types of fighters gathered here, there was honestly a large chance Kenpachi would fight something or someone he'd never seen before.

And that's exactly what he wanted.

lhRwFoL.jpg

Gangsters.  Outlaws.

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
Foster's Prologue

The silver ship glided towards the giant blade, eventually setting down near the meeting place. Landing gear extended from the bottom section of the ship as it carefully thrummed down towards its landing spots. The autoturrets along the exterior emitted landing lights in the twilight of the realm they were in, and additional lights came on near the back. Inside, Itsu was strapping on a red scabbard with a katana inside as Foster's backpack-like Recourse Integration Gear charged up with power, the blue semi-circular indicator filling up with wedges of light. He finished syncing the RIG to the Inch of Will, and then stowed a camouflaged-colored egg-shaped piece of equipment on the bottom of the RIG, where it clamped on magnetically. the two nodded to each other and Itsu asked out loud. "Open the cargo bay doors, Brad." The reply from Brad was very monotone. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I'm afraid I can't do that." There was a brief moment of silence before the doors at the end of the huge storage compartment that composed the belly of the ship started to part and a slight ramp extended down the few feet from the deck of the bay to the ground of the Unlimited Blade Works. "Sorry. I'm just kidding. You can go out." They rolled their eyes and groaned as they walked out. "Next time, never let your in-flight movie be 2001: A Space Odyssey." Itsu agreed to this. "At least I know I won't give Brad any orders that will conflict with his programming." They strolled out onto the ground itself, and approached the group, where they received the bands. As soon as they both clasped it around their fingers, they both felt a bit better and relieved. Itsu then announced. "Hello. My name is Itsu Fudo, and this is my associate, Commander Cincinnatus Foster." Foster spoke up. "You can just call me Foster, or Commander, if you want to use a military structure." Itsu continued. "I've dealt with Isamy before, but I never imagined she could go to these extremes. We're willing to team up with anyone that wants to be accompanied by people with experience, combat expertise, plenty of equipment, and a freakin' spaceship." She indicated back to the plane-sized craft behind her. "Any takers?"

Jolta

Jolta

Thank you for the meal.

• Legendary Members
  • 13,396 posts
    Last Visit Aug 17 2017 09:35 PM
"Sha- shadow realm?" Tamae questioned.

"I have heard of it. Basically a counterpart of Hel, the Underworld, Yomi. In other words, where people go when they die," Gin explained what 'she' knew, "when they are killed. In a more specific manner. For now, we seek a worthy team."

Gin put the ring on, and so did Tamae. "Remember Tamae..." Gin blushed while beginning to speak, "if we don't make it..."

"There there, fret not," Tamae smiled while she patted Gin's head amd held 'her' near her large breasts. "Now, I believe we should begin forming our teams..."

"You're right, Tamae," Gin blushed, before walking up to a girl with long, blue hair and a staff.

He then connected and twirled his index fingers. Such a long period of limited social interaction took its toll. He only talked to his family or non-humans. That was it. "U- um... I- I need a team... And I wasn't really hoping, but..."

"So..."

Otto put her ring on. Her dragons had a fitting one on their feet.

"Well, I think I will have to wait for an ally... or we could do this. The three of us. Together... wait..."
Signature was too big. Put into link instead.
https://fbcdn-sphoto...344575063_o.jpg

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

* Asgore has returned to beneath the mountain....

• Elite Members
  • 4,534 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:58 AM

"... not sure if light blue is my colour," Alister mused to himself as he made his way to the Throne Room, stopping briefly by a mirror in the hallway to look himself over again; the armor he had put on was not his usual brown/earth-toned Praetorian Armor, but a far brighter set having at least three shades of light blue, trimmed with gold accents and possessing green sphere-like holo-generators on the chestplate and gloves.  The green spheres, for some reason, possessed the same sigil as the one on Alister's own pocket watch.

Out of impulse, Alister reached into his vest's inner pocket and pulled out that watch, the watch that had been in his possession for so many years.  It was unfortunate that it had somehow broke, but Alister had not pulled it out to find out the time; rather, he stared at the picture on the inside of the watch, a picture of himself back in his youth, standing by his friend Kaden, the father of Ratchet.  The happy smiles on each of their faces... what he wouldn't give to have those smiles back, to have Kaden back....

"... this is the only chance I have left... isn't it...?" Alister uttered to himself, getting slightly teary-eyed by the time he replaced his watch back into the pocket, once more proceeding to the Throne Room.  Upon entering, Alister made sure to keep as much distance from Sayer as possible, instead passing by a tall man with long silver hair, taking note of a faint smell of vanilla and roses about him, before stopping by a bronze skinned man standing by a young human male and a large, blue-furred creature with a rocket attached to its back.

Sayer didn't mind that Alister was actively avoiding him.  In fact, he couldn't care less.  To him, Alister and anyone else he saw fit was to be more of a mere plaything at the very least.

Upon hearing Emiya's words, Alexander was immediately reminded of what he himself was fighting for: all of the dimensions he had traveled to, all of the individuals he had met and befriended, all of the good he did for those worlds... he couldn't let that be erased.

"Could this ring be any more tacky?" Jeanne's words snapped Alexander out of his thoughts.

"I see no problem with it," Alex replied, slipping his own ring onto his finger.  He was quite familiar with the Shadow Realm, having once traveled their with Umbris, if only for a few minutes.  He was thankful that this ring would help to block out the Realm's detrimental effects on his mental psyche.  "It doesn't have to be fancy to do its job."

Jeanne begrudgingly did the same with her ring.  "If it will help me get Cereza back, then so be it."

At this, Alexander gave another half-smile, but dropped it after a while, thinking of how Bayonetta must be faring in the Divine's clutches....

"... could this thing be any more cramped?" Bayonetta muttered to herself as she looked around the area in which she was held captive, surrounded by all of these random items and artifacts.  She herself was contained within a seven-cubic-foot energy field, which was blocking of all of her powers and her confiscated weapons.  Were that not the case, she would have made her exit a long time ago and that would have been the end of it.  "I don't suppose I'll be getting a prison meal anytime soon," she added, trying to ignore the growls of her hungry stomach.

"Better than my current situation, at least," replied another voice.  Bayonetta, confused, began looking around for the source of this voice.  "Over here, to your right.  Next to this staff."

What Bayonetta saw confused her even further, yet also gave her a bit of a warm, fuzzy feeling; within another containment field sat a "Build-A-Bear"-esque stuffed lion doll, complete with a red vest, brownish-red cargo pants and a pair of admittedly cute white-and-blue sneakers.  Bayonetta didn't know whether to be completely perturbed or to start fawning over it.  Instead, she blurted out, "Either I'm starting to get hunger-induced hallucinations, or I'm really speaking with a talking stuffed animal.  Then again, if this were a hunger-based delusion, wouldn't I be seeing you as a banana?"

"That's, uhh... that's not for me to say," replied the lion doll, starting to feel a tad bit uncomfortable....

Alexander once more snapped out of his thoughts when two new arrivals came by, one of who Alexander almost immediately recognized.  "Itsu...? Itsu, is that you?  Hey!" he called out, wave an arm up.

Kōsuke Ueki

Kōsuke Ueki

I am truly strong when I fight for all of my friends!

• Senior Members
  • 4,477 posts
    Last Visit Jun 06 2018 02:38 AM
Richard Mason

The idea of bringing back his parents seemed so farfetched that he couldn't comprehend how happy he'd be. But removing their fate that nearly broke Richard in the first place would be a win-lose scenario. He can win by getting his parents back like they never died, but he would lose some of his reasoning and would never had become Azami Yamada's right hand man. It's uncomprehendable of what other consequences shall become of his actions. Only time will determine what will happen. And with time, comes anything happening to us. he thought.

Richard sighed as he stood outside the door of his quarters. Then, Vigilance appeared before him. He only looked at the bodiless set of armor as it informed him of Isamy wanting him in the throne. "I will arrive shortly; thank you." he said to Vigilance as it continued to move along and inform anyone else unaware of this. Walking into his quarters, he armed himself with his sword and shield and proceeded his way to the throne room. "If I'm still alive in the future, Izamy should consider recruiting more messengers."

Richard made it to the throne room at the moment Izamy began speaking and changed her mind. It was odd. She was less determined and focused as Lady Azami is. But he didn't mind it. It gave a new experience so he enjoyed the change overall. But then, a strange man spoke to Izamy about just saying what she had to say, and if anyone's late, they're late. "I disagree." said Richard. "If she wishes to wait, let her make that choice. It wouldn't be wise to inform others after the speech. I should know."

My Sig

rhrkXxv.gif

You are free to update your fanfics whenever you choose. Your readers will ask for when you'll update, but don't feel too pressured, because that just means you could end up rushing it. Take your time writing each chapter, and just post it when it's ready. There can be some exceptions, such as participating in a contest someone posts, but if it's a story you choose to start for the purpose of writing one, go ahead and start when you feel like it.

~ Phantom Roxas

TFfan1

TFfan1

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 5 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2017 08:28 PM

Adriel turned the ring over in his hands, debating over whether or not to put in on. Do I really need it? I'm a creature of light, an angel, shadows cringe at my presence. I've dived headfirst into Hell itself, faced the Seven Princes, and...and...I lost. What if that hides within the shadows, my failure, my loss? I can't afford to put everyone at risk if I fall just because I got cocky. He slid the ring over his finger, a wave of calm and peace rushing over him. He smiled, then he noticed a girl in a parka looking at him. He raised an eyebrow as she awkwardly approached him.

"Hi. Sorry, you looked familiar. My name's Autumn, Autumn Colwind."

"It happens. I am Adriel."

"You seemed pretty...well, lonely. Thought maybe you could use someone to talk to."

Adriel considered politely declining, but there was something about her. She was kind, outgoing, just like Arael, his late best friend. She'd practically been a sister to him. Adriel thought about what she'd tell him

'You need someone to stand with you, it balances you. You can't operate as a loner, no matter how hard you try.'

"Actually, I'd like that. Thank you."

Mammon strode into the throne room, From his pocket he produced a silver coin, which he began turning over in his fingers. The coin was special to him, one of the few things he really, honestly valued. It was a remarkable coin, one of thirty. He looked at the throne, Isamy uncomfortably staring down at them. She doesn't look happy, the little brat's over her head. He turned to look at some of the others. There better not be any bloody mind-readers here. Can't risk my own slice of the multiverse. Though, perhaps I should keep my eyes on the odd ones, Isamy would probably be grateful for me weeding out the bad eggs, maybe give me their share... Mammon looked around, picked out those he found...unfavorable, and began planning the downfall of each of them.

Gαr

Gαr

「let's mcfreakin™ lose it」

• Advanced Members
  • 696 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:11 AM

Unlimited Blade Works

The barren wasteland where the Counter Corps resided intrigued and fascinated Ed while at the same time depressing him. The various blades and swords that were stuck in the ground reminded him of a graveyard of sorts, each one representing countless stories and experiences to be solemnly remembered. It was a marvel to a swordsman like Ed. And the most intriguing part was that this expanse of landscape was no real place at all, but a projection of Emiya's soul. And that in of itself depressed Ed that a single person could have such a bleak past to make their very soul so stoic and solemn.

Ed passed the time spent in there by meditating, examining the many swords that littered the horizon, and watch the others train and train himself. Everyone had varying powers and skills and abilities. Some were definitely more powerful than Ed who he wouldn't mind, and others not so much, but each one was unique. Once Ed saw the huge sword and heard Emiya's call, he immediately perked up. He took his time getting to where Emiya to where because he was still lingering on the swords.

On his way over, he took notice to a few figures that stood in the small group that had formed, especially a tall man with with a pink haired girl hanging off of his shoulder. Ed had very little interaction with anyone since he has been there and only knew that his name was Kenpachi and the girl was Yachiru. Ed arrived just in time to receive a ring that Emiya magically gave everyone. He quickly examined it before flipping like coin and putting it in his pocket. Sanity? Once I'm in the insanity of battle, I won't need anything like that.

• Dad likes this

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • 3,078 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 01:08 PM

What a beautiful quality our leader possesses, uncertainty. Dorian said cynically at a somewhat low volume so that most likely only Butler could here. He rolled his eyes at the thought of actually waiting for other people. Once again his life was halted because of other people who weren't even trying to get in his way. Though this did give him some time to look around and spot his allies in this coming war. He could easily tell that there were plenty of super powerful beings in the place along with some entities that may actually be weaker than he is. Though what did annoy him was that there were a few "do-gooders" in the group. One of the late residents came in sucking up to the great leader. His overall body language came across as knight-ish. Someone who had the power of chivalry and all that noise. Dorian rolled his eyes again and looked around at more people. He snickered at the other young lad who had a very tall dog like beast accompanying him. He leaned over to Butler and spoke: Butler make a mental note remind me to ask that boy about himself. I want one of those creatures for myself. Butler nodded but thanks to his observation of the long haired one who was of the strong silent type, he asked. Are my services not good enough for you? Never that, I just want a new pet. That looks completely house broken and it looks like it knows how to use a toilet. Do you understand how great that is? Butler's face hung in comical shame. How dare he forget his masters constant need for the frivolous subjugation of others. 

Dorian wondered how many people they would have to wait for in order for them to get down to business. He also wondered that if this was a collection of bad guys how efficient are the good guys? How effective was their leader?

mjVFo6c.jpg

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Super Green

• Legendary Members
  • 19,421 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:15 PM

Eria looked around, trying to find other people that may have lost their way. Her eyes caught a boy who had his own blade planted in the ground, trying to keep him up. Eria ran to the boy, afraid that the Counter Corps could have lost a member before the battles had even begun. She approached the boy, resting a hand on his shoulder. "All you alright?" she asked, keeping a calm voice, knowing that if she was more forceful, she wouldn't be helping the boy.

Eria then heard the voice of Emiya, and she felt something swell up in her throat at the very mention of the Shadow Realm. Maybe it was different for all these people from different universes, but for Eria, it was a place people would equate to Hell itself. Eria took a deep breath, took her ring, and slipped in on her finger. "This is for Gagagigo," she told herself.

The Keyblade War Hero

"Are you alright?"

Nero felt the hand on his shoulder as he slowly looked up, seeing Eria standing beside him. He slowly nodded as he tried to regain his composure. "I'm alright..." he said. "This place...just reminds me of the final resting place...of my Master and friend..."

After this, he heard Emiya's words, as he mentioned the Shadow Realm. The mention of it seemed to cause him to just clench his fist, as he slowly took his ring. Master Hao... Ryuusaki... be with me... he thought as he put the ring on. However, as he did, his eyes caught sight of a young man with...a Keyblade?! A-A Keyblade? A warrior who has control of the Keyblade...? Nero thought, slowly making his way towards the young man.

The Gunslinger

"A ring to keep sanity? Heh, well sounds interesting." Tyson said, as he took his ring, quickly slipping it on. He put his hands behind his head simply smiled as he looked at the group that had been gathered here. Quite an interesting turn out, and to think they were all from different universes & timelines...it just made him even more excited.

Man, if the guys could see these warriors now. They would have a field day with trying to do a bit of friendly sparring!! he thought, chuckling slightly.

The Assassin

Matt took the ring, slipping it on his finger. He slowly looked around...Eagle Sense wasn't even needed at this point...somehow he knew he could trust this group of people...

Though I've thought like that before. Nine times out of ten, trusting someone in the Brotherhood backfired. he sighed, as he fixed the hidden blade gauntlets on both arms, making sure they were fully operational. Let's just hope this time, me trusting these people won't cost me anything...

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Carry on

• Legendary Members
  • 26,262 posts

Eria frowned at what the boy told him, but the boy took off when he saw another person in the Corps, this being one with a key-shaped weapon. It vaguely resembled the weapon she saw the boy wield. Perhaps the two new each other? Thinking that they did, Eria smiled. "Well, I guess he at least has a friend."

Eria heard a voice, and turned to see a small girl, about four feet tall. She was shy, but coherent, offering to form a team with Eria. "Sure, I'll help you! We're all friends here, right? Oh, um, my name's Eria. What's yours?"

Sora stared at Kenpachi, noticing that he was hiding his ring. "Aren't you going to put that on? You heard what Emiya said." Before Kenpachi could answer, Sora saw someone approaching the smaller gathering, wielding a Keyblade. Sora approached him with a smile. "Hey, you have a Keyblade too! I'm Sora! And who are you?"

U3WIwQ5.jpg

PikMan

PikMan

I can't remember it, so someone else will have to.

• Members
  • 525 posts
    Last Visit Aug 26 2014 12:24 AM

*This post takes place before TFfan1's post.

Autumn tore her gaze from the winged man to listen to Emiya's speech. So Ismay's the bad guy? Why is it all these great huge catacalysms always seem to be caused by one person being a jerk? Sighing, she put the ring on her finger. She, too, had experience with rings (that Water Ring practically saved her life) and didn't really pay it any mind. Although the Shadow Realm nonetheless intrigued her. She wondered if it would have any ill effects on her regardless, seeing as how she is primarily light-affiliated.

She turned towards the winged individual again. Upon closer examination, he seemed... familiar. The grey hair was what put it in her mind, but his mannerisms reflected that of someone confident, but who lost a lot in the past. Just like...

The man turned his head ubruptly towards her, apparently finally having taken the hint that someone was staring at him. Autumn was caught off guard, and after a second or two, decided to introduce herself.

------

Bane was very intrigued by Ismay's promise, he had to admit. His loyalty to the League of Shadows was still present, but they alone wouldn't be able to save anyone now- Especially considering the Joker's unexplained escape from Arkham. With Batman's disappearance, no one was able to stop Joker and he sent Gotham spiraling into chaos. The plan to nuke the city didn't go forward because the reactor vanished unexpectedly and for no real reason.

It was then Ismay appeared to him with the promise of godlike powers. With that, the League of Shadows would be invulnerable, and any corruption would be easily squashed beneath him. So naturally, he accepted.

Vigilance led him into the throne room, where a few of the Divine members were already waiting. One in particular stood out- He wasn't really a human, more like a small black sphere with limbs, wings, and a mechanical eye. The sphere-like being looked at him for a moment and approached. "Hey, musclehead, what happened to your face? Did it get horribly disfigured in an explosion or something? Acid? Bazooka to the face?"

Bane already didn't like this person. Speaking through his mask which somehow made his voice project more, he said "The truth is much more severe than you realize. My name is Bane. Why are you so curious?"

"Hello Bane, I'm Xeta. And I'm asking because I was previously asked to be the doctor on board. I'm well-versed in all the sciences- Astronomy, chemistry, war torture, but my strong suit is, and always has been, biology. So I figured I'd make myself useful and do the medical work. 'Course, if it's bad enough that you're wearing a mask, there's not much else I can do. But then again, this is coming from a guy who got his left eye torn out in a black hole, so who am I to judge?" Xeta rolled his remaining eye and turned. "Well, it's been nice talking to you, Blaine."

"It's Bane."

"Gehsundeit."

Posted Image

95% of people would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff. Copy this into your signature if you are part of the 5% who would be watching a recorded video of it over and over and find it far more entertaining than his girly screaming voice.

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

After Sarah finally got her act together and made it with the others, she was given a ring, which was suppose to reduce the effects of the Shadow Realm, which she could only imagine was like venturing forth into hell itself. To be honest, Sarah found the ring to be obsolete; if she even could be driven mad, then Ifrit would've already accomplished such a feat the day he sealed himself into Sarah's soul as a sacrifice. And the ring seemed too simple to be of any real beauty, so wearing it just for the sake of it being a ring was quickly ruled out too. However, there was one more thing that seemed to be the deal-breaker, perhaps what Emiya had said...

"It also gives you a '+5 Sanity Boost', by the way."

"Just for that, you can have this back," Sarah sourly tossed the ring back to its owner as she said this, already disliking the tone of her new leader. Something about the way Emiya was speaking screamed LookatmeI'mamightyhotshot to Sarah... not the type of leader she needed for an endeavour like this.

Inside the Shadow Realm, Lerna, the Witch of Infinite Possibilities and born of Galina Hikari falling into despair, continued to plot the demise of the Messengers of Magic, so that she and her brethren could feed off the humans' despair unrivalled. Already though, she had to make some major adjustments to her already ambitious plot. Lerna had learned of the capture of Juubey from her original universe, and had infected multiple humans with Witches' Kisses in an effort to scout out Juubey's location. Neither Unlimited Blade Works nor Izamy's castle have been breached yet; both leaders had a knack of maintaining just enough forces to bring each siege to a grinding halt. However, the Witches' Kisses certainly weren't going to waste, with what Lerna automatically harvesting the victims' souls whenever they died before the Kisses themselves were removed. And although Lerna had a finite supply of humans to infect, there was no need to start rationing... not just yet.

Eventually, Lerna's persistence was beginning to pay off. A large-breasted woman with a Witch's Kisses managed to enter Izamy's vault unscathed, and had found Juubey in an instant, along with several other artefacts; a book on demons, a strange red and white ball and a sceptre of some kind to name a few. Getting out of there alive was another matter entirely, but that wasn't entirely necessary. What was more important was that the victim could retrieve enough information of Izamy's castle for Lerna before her inevitable demise. The victim proceeded to slip out of the vault to find Izamy, whilst keeping an eye out for other Divine members.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,549 posts
Melvin's Prologue

Melvin strolled through the castle singing to himself while wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses he appropriated from one of the people he had recently hugged. Besides, how useful would that mustached cop with an axe be anyways? He couldn't take a mere hug. "Dueling Melvin Style." Melvin sang to himself. "Melvin Style." He then started to do a rather silly dance of him prancing about with his hands in front of his pelvis, miming the action of riding a horse.
"Torturing hos, hearing their screams until they pass out.
It's so sick, but I like to make them know I'm going flat-out.
I just need the Pharaoh 'cuz this show is what he's about.
He's not getting any copouts."

Just as the song was getting good, he reached the chamber where he was to meet his new "boss", though he had no respect for this Isamy girl, and they both knew it. He simply found her faction to be better than the other one, and thought a world where he could kill and torment the Pharaoh over and over and over again would be a dream come true. He simply walked up to Isamy and asked. "What's shaking, Nomelons?" He thought that was a good nickname, referencing the lack of fruit or bosom that his new leader had. "What land of lollipops and flying babies are we going to today?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users