Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Why are we still here GCRP Crossover Adventure Drama

• Please log in to reply
2398 replies to this topic

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

* Asgore has returned to beneath the mountain....

• Elite Members
  • 4,540 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

Inside The Divine's Vault

"Well, seeing as you are what you are and not just a mere hallucination," Bayonetta continued, giving an intrigued yet endearing look at the stuffed lion she was speaking with, "that begs the question: How did a curious thing like you come into being?"

The toy lion crossed its arms looking off to the side. "Well, I suppose I should start by mentioning that I wasn't always like this," he said, brushing some of his mane over his right eye, seemingly out of instinct. "For one, my name is... well, actually, I have two names. In reality, my official Title is "Rubedo the Holon", but if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to be called by my human name, Gabriel Guerra."

Bayonetta nodded in acknowledgement. "They call me Bayonetta," she replied, "but my own real name is Cereza. Just felt it would be fair to tell you."

"Nice to meet you, Bayonetta," Gabriel said, the cat-like mouth of this doll form curving into a brief smile. "Anyway--" he began to say before taking note of a sound nearby. "Someone's coming!" he gasped out a whisper before falling limply with a cute *squeak*. Bayonetta, too, feigned being asleep momentarily, to avoid suspicion. She could hear high-heeled footwear coming from somewhere close by for a few moments, and then... a doorway opening and closing, then the footsteps once more, muffled this time, telling Bayonetta that whoever was wandering about had just left.

"Okay, they're gone," Bayonetta muttered to the stuffed lion as soon as she was certain no-one else was around. "Now, you were saying, my little Cheshire?"

"Oh, uh, right," Gabriel stammered, slightly smitten by the pet name. "Anyways, Isamy sealed me inside this form when she stole my soul from my original universe." He looked down at the floor, remembering what had happened. "Sayer, he... I can't believe I let my guard down for that one instant. He took that opportunity to kill me, and...."

""Sayer"?" Bayonetta repeated slowly to herself. "... now, why does that name sound familiar? Oh, if only I could remember where from."

Gabriel heaved a sad sigh. "With me dead, I wasn't able to assist the others in stopping the comet. Idris... Yuri... Russell... God, I'm so sorry...," he sobbed, covering his button eyes with his paws.

Bayonetta was now beginning to feel sorry for Gabriel, and it certainly wasn't because of the doll-like looks. "But it wasn't your fault Gabriel," she said as reassuringly as possible.

"But I remember!" Gabe blurted in between sobs. "I remember how it was supposed to happen! I was supposed to call upon my powers as a Knight of the Magnum Opus and stop the comet!"

Now that he mentioned it, Bayonetta was also suddenly reminded of what should have happened in her own universe, had Isamy not stolen her away; Jeanne would have ripped Bayonetta out of Jubileus' eye just before the goddess re-awoke and, although Jeanne was still blown away out of reach, Bayonetta was still able to kill Jubileus before the incomplete Dea could destroy the universe as they knew it.  "... I know what should have happened," Bayonetta uttered, her fist clenched tightly.  "But blaming ourselves for what did happen isn't going to help anyone.  Gabriel, you have to remain strong, for your world.  Promise me that you'll at least do that."

Final Fantasy Revolution

Final Fantasy Revolution

Expect nothing, and always be delighted.

• Senior Members
  • 7,864 posts
    Last Visit Mar 07 2018 07:51 PM

Matthew Supplex

Matthew didn't find it odd that Sephiroth caught on to his attempt to dissuade any kind of questions about his world, but it couldn't be helped now. "Although you have every right to know the details, I must decline your request for information. There's very little that could oppose you and I'm certainly not going to banish the little that remains." Matthew explained to Sephiroth, remaining calm and collected throughout his speech. Matthew examined the other recruits that were inside the throne room, some looked strong and Matthew knew he was in no way, shape, or form the strongest. However, if you possess other traits, strength might not be an issue.

Kiotso Senju

Kiotso paid no mind to most of the other members of the Divine, but Isamy herseld posed fairly interesting. Speaking now didn't seem at all useful, no, he would continue to observe.

Posted Image

"You can't become a great adventurer if you rely on others too much. Whenever you get lost in the world, press [SELECT], and you'll see a large navigation map. The map will show the places you've visited and also indicate your destination with a white dot."

GIFTS

TRIBS

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or get nothing.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
    Last Visit Mar 20 2018 06:49 AM

Cody Renner

No sooner had he gained the ring than Cody slipped it on. Any form of power up he could get was more than welcome in this fight, even if it did sound like it was straight out of Dungeons and Dragons. Next up, find a few people to fight with. It didn't take a genius to know that Cody would be utterly screwed on his own in a place called the Shadow Realm. Besides, Cody worked better as a team player than a solo act. 

There were two girls not far away from him already on that from the look of it. One was a little more timid than he thought any of these people would be, and the other seemed to be very kindhearted, and had blue hair. On the other end, he saw a tall man dressed some kind of samurai robe with a small pink haired girl seated on his shoulder. The girl seemed harmless enough, but something about the tall samurai sent chills down Cody's spine. That, and this man was either brave or foolish enough NOT to wear his ring. Yeah, it'd be better for Cody not to have any form of involvement in that man, just in case the Shadow Realm got the better of him.

Then there was the boy standing off to the side, just staring at his ring. He didn't seem to be armed, and Cody had only seen him a few times around the Unlimited Blade Works. He was always alone too, and when he did see him, he was in one of the training facilities. No doubt he was strong, but would Cody be able to work with him? The boy looked like he'd be nice enough, but he was too much of an enigma to Cody. The fact that he also refused to wear his ring didn't help either.

Turning back to the blue haired girl, Cody made his decision. He walked over to the two, and began the process of introduction. "Hey, you two are forming a team, right? My name is Cody Renner. Would you mind if I joined in? I'm not very strong, and have nothing particularly special about me, but I'll do what I can to help."

Jin Akatsuki

The Shadow Realm, huh? Good. I might have some sort of advantage there. Admittedly, Jin had no idea how the universe they'd be going to would be, but if he was right, he should be able to manipulate the darkness their the same way he did in his world. That'd save him some aura at least. With that in mind, he decided to pocket the ring that Emiya had given them rather than wear it. At the very least, he'd have it ready if he needed it, and it could throw his opponent of if he gained some power boost seemingly from nowhere.

Jin couldn't help but notice that the people around him had begun forming teams now. While Jin was certain he'd be able to handle most challenges he'd face on his own, he felt it'd be better he joined up with someone else. At the very least, he'd be able to help protect them. He activated Chaos Sight, and began to walk through the crowd, surveying each of the people at once, and deciding who he'd ally himself with.

"Sanity? I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place. And if it means better fights will be lost I can't wear it."

The words belonged to a large man not far off from Jin with a small eccentric girl on his shoulder. Strangely enough, Jin noticed that this man didn't seem to have any soul, or rather, his body and his soul were one thing. Did that mean he was a ghost of some kind? The next thing Jin noticed was the massive amount of power he felt radiating from this man. It was enough to rival even that of the Demon Kings, and Jin could tell he still had more stored away. Jin considered asking this guy, Kenny as the girl called him, for a team up, but then realized that this man didn't need Jin to help him, and Jin wouldn't need him. Still, he wanted to see this man's full power at some point.

"Hey Kenny." he said trying to get the man's attention. "You're not wearing you're ring either, right? Then remind me to have a spar with you if we both live through this." Having said his piece, Jin continued to walk among the group, until he saw someone he'd recognized.

"Ayame?" he asked quickly deactivating his Chaos Sight. Sure enough, Ayame and Naomi stood there not far from Jin. They looked exactly how he remembered them two years ago when they went missing. Then this is where they went. Jin had no need to even ask why he wasn't picked up at the same time as them. If he was, he'd only be a hindrance to the Counter Corps. "Ayame, Naomi, what're you- Never mind that. You guys are both okay, right?" 

Looks like I found my team... Jin thought to himself.

• Dad likes this

tumblr_liqrltNW5G1qb7lmq.jpg

3DS Friend Code 5215 - 2130 - 7893
I need a Ditto Safari .3.

Hälō

Hälō

Tis I, Hollow

• Advanced Members
  • 729 posts
    Last Visit Sep 15 2018 11:29 PM

Jecht

"He talks too,huh? Nice to meet ya, the names Jecht." Jecht starred up at the massive 'Digimon', grinning as he extended his fist for a bump. The force that resonated from their seemingly simple gesture, was substantial, but would only be felt by the two. Satisfied with the power he felt from his new ally, Jecht turned to watch as a few the missing members arrived. None of them seemed particularly interesting, except maybe the man in the mask, who seemed to be talking to the black beach ball... "Where I come from, we kick our sportswear..." Pointing the black sphere out to the boy and his 'Digimon', Jecht couldn't help but laugh. "We call it Blitzball, and back at home I'm actually the champ!"

Sephiroth

Sephiroth grunted at man's response, no longer showing any signs of interest. "Very well." Watching as the spiky haired child walked up to Isamy's throne, Sephiroth decided is was time to start this meeting. Turning his back to Mathew, he offered the man a warning. "As long as my soul remains in the lifestream, I'll never truly die."  

"What land of lollipops and flying babies are we going to today?" Sephiroth furrowed his brow, as this was the first thing he heard as he approached. Giving the boy a strange look, Sephiroth chose to ignore his  ramblings, and simply step past him. Now staring down at the Time Witch, Sephiroth spoke in his most soothing tone. "It would appear that we're all in attendance... You've gathered us here to achieve a goal, and if you wish for your plans to succeed, you need to take initiative." In reality, he couldn't careless about this girl's emotional state, but it was indisputable that she was necessary for his own plans to succeed. Even If he had to deal with her weakness for the remainder of the war, It was small price to pay for ultimate power. 

tumblr_o381i0pXdM1u4rds9o4_540.png

Dad

Dad

I was just hoping you know.

• Juice

• 14,674 posts
    Last Visit 47 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Most of the Counter Corps had gathered.  There were more than Kenpachi had expected, quite a few of them were strong.  Some not as strong as others, some not as strong as Kenpachi, but one person stood out as he called Kenpachi by his nickname.

"Hey Kenny.  You're not wearing your ring either, right? Then remind me to have a spar with you if we both live through this." the man called to Kenpachi.  He wasn't sure who this man was, but he'd definitely have his name by the time they fought.  This excited Kenpachi very much.  "You're on stranger.  I'd be happy to fight ya."

Meanwhile, Yachiru continued to be her hyper active self as they awaited more instructions from Emiya.  She was busy creating nicknames for Sora, who had just scurried off to meet someone familiar.  She was thinking in the back of her head, that she would give him his nickname before the journey began.

"Hmm.  Feet-san?  (Sora's feet were not hard to miss).  Nononononono.  Copper-dono? (The keyblade had tasted like copper when she tested it earlier.)  Nononononono.  Spikey hair-kun?  Spikey hair!  Just like Kenny used to have," she said laughing over Kenpachi's shoulder.  It was hard to smile during these times, what with the entire fate of the universe being tested.  But even after every ounce of strength had to me mustered to even face this day, Yachiru still was able to put a smile on her face.  That brought a smile to Kenpachi's own face, and made his 'heart' catch fire.  Everyone around was prepared for the fight of their lives, and it had been a long time since Kenpachi had a comrade besides Yachiru.  He slowly began picking out a team to join, and instantly turned to Sora who he hoped would join him when he asked.

"Yachiru.  Are you ready?" he asked, grinning ferociously.  

"Ready for what Kenny?  Is it time to start our adventure?" she said, perking up a bit.

"Damn right."  He clenched his hand tightly around his Zanpaktou.

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

I am not afraid

• The Chariot
  • 26,419 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:31 PM
Arthur chuckled at the boy who questioned what said. He sized the boy up the boy. He was certainly older than him, but Arthur was confident that he could take him in a fight. Before he could reply to the boy and Isamy, the silver haired man approached Isamy, saying what Arthur would have said himself.

"Precisely! And if there are some stragglers, just leave them behind. They're just going to drag us down if they couldn't so much as be here right now."

Before the young girl could answer, another young boy approached Eria, introducing himself as Cody. "Oh, hello Cody! My name is Eria. If you want to join our team, the more the merrier! I mean, I wouldn't want to break off from the rest of everyone, but I guess if worst comes to worst, we'll have to be better off in smaller groups. Oh, but enough about me, we still don't know what the third member of our party is named!"

Posted Image

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,504 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Sora stared at Kenpachi, noticing that he was hiding his ring. "Aren't you going to put that on? You heard what Emiya said." Before Kenpachi could answer, Sora saw someone approaching the smaller gathering, wielding a Keyblade. Sora approached him with a smile. "Hey, you have a Keyblade too! I'm Sora! And who are you?"

The Keyblade War Hero

"Nero..." he stated his name, as he looked at the young man, and at the Keyblade. "I can't believe that the Keyblade...that the Keyblade found its way into another warrior's hand so quickly..." Nero looked at Sora and sighed for a moment. "I take it...when that came to you...the worlds were in a dire situation again...correct?" Right now he couldn't believe this: even after the Keyblade War, the Keyblade found a new host...and if the young man answered the way he bet he'd answer...then history was slowly repeating itself.

"And tell me...who taught you to wield this weapon...?"

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

I am not afraid

• The Chariot
  • 26,419 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:31 PM
Sora nodded. "Nice to meet you, Nero! Actually, I got the Keyblade about five years. When I got it, my island was under attack. As for who taught me, well, I kind of taught myself. I mean, I met this old sorcerer, Yen Sid, who taught me even more things." Sora caught himself, remembering the situation. "Sorry, you're from a different universe, right? What was it like for you?" Sora looked back, seeing Kenpachi and Yachiru. Without thinking, Sora grabbed Nero's hand and pulled him to Kenpachi and Yachiru. "Hey Kenpachi, guess what? Looks like I'm not the only one with a Keyblade here." He looked back at Nero, then looked around at the other people at the Counter Corps. The Keyblade was a powerful weapon, and it wouldn't do to have both wielders from it on the same team. Sora would have to point that out to Nero, but right now, he was more concerned with getting to know his fellow Keyblade wielder.

Edited by Phantom Roxas, 22 July 2013 - 01:54 AM.

Posted Image

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

• Elite Members
  • 4,540 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

The Divine

Making his observations of those around him, Alister seemed rather impressed by just the sheer aura radiating from them, in particular the gruff, bronze-skinned man (whom had identified himself as "Jecht") and the one with the long silvery hair.  The blue-furred one was also impressive as, even though he could not feel the force himself, Alister did see the vibrations come off of his fist-bump with Jecht; if the blue-furred one could withstand a fist-bump containing that much force, he could certainly absorb far greater than that.

Still, Alister felt that he wouldn't have to worry about playing catch-up with them or the others; he could still keep up with the best of them, old age or not... though he couldn't help but feel rather left-out.  Guess he'll have to break the ice.

"Pardon my intrusion," Alister spoke up as he gave a respectful bow to the four individuals before him. "General Alister Azimuth. Four-Bolt Magistrate of the Lombax Praetorian Guard, and Elder Councilman for the Centre of Advanced Lombax Research--"

Alister was suddenly cut off by some buffoon of a youth, dancing along to a song he was singing at such an obnoxious volume.  "Ugh!  Kids and their damned mainstream music these days," Alister uttered under his breath, his scrunched facial expression further emphasizing his distaste.

Meanwhile, Sayer was making observations of his own: using his camouflaged Reconnaissance Ocular Devices, he was able to observe every individual in the Throne Room at once.  He didn't care if anyone suddenly took notice of these eyes.  In fact, he would have liked if someone suddenly freaked out at having a beachball-sized floating eyeball staring at them from a distance of twelve inches (at most).  Deciding that it was his turn to "mingle", Sayer walked up to the first person he picked at random: a large, muscular man wearing a peculiar face-mask who was speaking with what looked like a black beachball.

"Ah, the imfamous "Bane", I presume?" said Sayer.  "It's odd, I had imagined you to be somewhat more... "ethnic"," he added, doing nothing to hide the honesty of his thoughts.

It was at this moment that Melvin came into the room, and Sayer took immediate notice.  "Oh, for the love of all that is holy, satanic and everything in between," he blurted out, for once dropping his calm manner of speaking.  "She went and picked Melvin, of all people?!"

It took him a full five seconds to regain his composure.  "My apologies for my sudden outburst," Sayer replied after clearing his throat, his voice smooth and calm like iced venom once more.

• Dad likes this

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,625 posts
    Last Visit 38 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dan
Bradbury's Prologue

Itsu turned to face the approaching Lombax and lit up. "Alex!" She ran up to him and hugged him tightly, spinning about before asking him, her face lighting up. "What are you doing here?!? How did you get here?!? This is incredible!!! I missed you!!!"

Judaihime walked out into the primary chamber where Isamy had summoned her, Yubel walking along on her right side, and Winged Kuriboh floating along to the left. Unlike most pretty princesses, this pretty princess had a look in her eyes of ironclad resolve and unbreakable determination. She looked around the others, trying to determine who is who, and who might be useful.

Foster, on the other hand, seemed a bit unnerved by Itsu's sudden outburst and just surveyed the others, waiting for anyone that might approach them to join their team. He half-wondered if he should put up a card table and some chairs with a sign on the table proclaiming "Team Tryouts".

Reinforce

Reinforce

In an ancient land, sink to the darkness. Diabolic Emission.

• Lost Logia
  • 913 posts
    Last Visit Sep 12 2018 10:06 PM

Lyon

Lyon was surprised when their boss suddenly gave them each a ring, stating it was to protect them from the aura of the shadow realm. Shrugging, Lyon took off his left gauntlet so he could put the ring on, before returning his gauntlet back on over the hand. Looking around at the group, he saw a surprisingly familiar face, that of his fellow ice mage back on Lath, Ed. Deciding not to approach the only one from the group he knew for now, he instead walked over to where a small group of people were assembling together, amongst them a pair of girls, one very short and the other  blue haired girl with a staff, as well as a male who's hair seemed nearly uncontrollable. "Mind if I help out your group?" By this time, his ice layer around the armour had finished forming, giving it a slight sheen along with the bonus thickness.

-----

Ayame and Naomi

When they both got given a ring, Naomi quietly slipped it on, wondering if it would survive her changing forms, while Ayame pocketed hers, declaring "Why would I need a ring to protect me, my heritage should protect me from the corrosive effects anyway." Looking around to see how people were grouping up, she was surprised to see Jin walking towards them. "Jin." Naomi said in surprise, looking up from her own musing, "You were recruited too then." Ayame took over at that point, "We're fine, though it looks like you were recruited a while after us. I guess if we succeed in this, the time where you came from will change to include us again. Since everyone seems to be getting into groups, want to team up with us?"

DiabolicEmission.jpg

The Warden

The Warden

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be~

• Moderators
  • 17,129 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:03 PM
  • Alias:Broken

The ring appeared before Big Boing, and she allowed it to slide daintily onto her right index finger. She stared at it intently, but she wasn't, 'staring' at it per say. She was staring into the past, so long ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Boing was staring intently out of the window. Doctor Riddles was leaving again with Kiddo, apparantly another Book Owner had appeared and was reeking havoc, as usual. He was such a kind and stalwart man; and the best leader ever. His strategies were unmatched, and, to him, the Majestic Twelve was his family. And Kiyomaro of course; such a sweet boy, and Gash as well.

"So, did you hear?"

It was coming from nearby. Peeking through an ajar door, she found Rocket Foot and Fire Elbow talking. "Yeah, I heard that Doctor Riddles was thinking about proposing. And that the following event will really liven up the place" Fire Elbow said.

Big Boing held a hand to her mouth and she pulled away from the door. Proposing, that wouldn't be.. to... her, was it? No, it couldn't be. BB wanted to hear more, but she had strayed too far already. She'd just have to wait and see, and at least pretend to be surprised. She'd just have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And she will keep waiting, for Big Boing knew in her heart that the Doctor was the one.

the_warden_by_uxiesweetie-d9fsncn.png

Hell? Oh no, you flatter me! This is merely SuperYCM! I am The Warden.

Jolta

Jolta

Thank you for the meal.

• Legendary Members
  • 13,396 posts
    Last Visit Aug 17 2017 09:35 PM
Social interaction. That's a first. A great confidence boost.
Gin then released a rare smile of 'hers', "Gin Furukawa. It is nice to meet you Eria. This is Tamae, my familiar."

He turned to the rest of the team.
"I believe that this will work out, do you not agree, Tamae?"

Tamae looked rather sad. "Well, I guess..."

"Very well then," Gin spoke as 'she' took out a pair of scabbard-covered blades from underneath her skirt.
Signature was too big. Put into link instead.
https://fbcdn-sphoto...344575063_o.jpg

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,504 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago

Sora nodded. "Nice to meet you, Nero! Actually, I got the Keyblade about five years. When I got it, my island was under attack. As for who taught me, well, I kind of taught myself. I mean, I met this old sorcerer, Yen Sid, who taught me even more things." Sora caught himself, remembering the situation. "Sorry, you're from a different universe, right? What was it like for you?" Sora looked back, seeing Kenpachi and Yachiru. Without thinking, Sora grabbed Nero's hand and pulled him to Kenpachi and Yachiru. "Hey Kenpachi, guess what? Looks like I'm not the only one with a Keyblade here." He looked back at Nero, then looked around at the other people at the Counter Corps. The Keyblade was a powerful weapon, and it wouldn't do to have both wielders from it on the same team. Sora would have to point that out to Nero, but right now, he was more concerned with getting to know his fellow Keyblade wielder.

The Keyblade War Hero

"Taught yourself? That is truly an impressive feat." Nero said, he listened to Sora explain things. And Yen Sid? It was a name he vaguely remember, but he wasn't exactly sure. "Different universe...that would be the wrong idea, Sora. The same universe, on the count of the Keyblade. However, different time periods would most likely be the correct answer. You see..." he started, as he looked above at the gear work. "In my timeline, I took place in the war over a specific ultimate Keyblade...the X-Blade. And me and my allies...in fact, the Keyblade Masters that arrived on that world...they all lost their lives."

The Gunslinger & The Assassin

Tyson felt left out of most of the team "building exercises", at least he thought that's what they were. However, one specific person caught his eye: Matt Mercer. "Hey there! How come your not over with the others just chattin' and carryin' on?" Tyson asked, with a smile, as he crossed his arms, trying to look under Matt's hood.

"I could ask the exact same of you." Matt chuckled, as he noticed a slight quiet expression fall upon the gunslinger's face. "Unless, you came over here to start said chatting."

"Gah! You got me..." Tyson sighed, as he rubbed the back of his head. "Name's Tyson Hawks, otherwise known as "The Red Blaze". Been labeled an outlaw, but not like I'm killing innocent people. I have targets, but they aren't innocent."

Hmm, sounds like he's somewhat of an assassin too... Matt thought, as he nodded, extending a hand towards Tyson. "Matt Mercer. I'm a Master Assassin...its a pleasure to meet you, Tyson." he said, as Tyson's hand shook his.

Merciful Idiot

Merciful Idiot

~ this world is mine ~

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 7,430 posts
    Last Visit Sep 20 2018 05:59 PM

"Er, you're right." Isamy nodded in agreement to Arthur's suggestion, and was about to stand up again when Richard spoke up, who instead suggested that she wait. "O-kay?"

In even more confusion than before, she decided to remain in her seat a little longer, unsure about what to do when Melvin charged in singing something that vaguely remembered an old Korean pop song. Even more than Sayer, his presence disturbed her greatly. Why she even took him out of his own universe was a mystery, she should've just let that universe's Zorc destroy the world and be done with it. Her eyebrow was twitching just as his sing came to an end, and then he greeted her as 'Nomelons'... Nomelons, Nomelons, Nomelons, Nomelons...

DO YOU WISH TO DIE THAT BADLY?

Isamy pursued her lips, on the brink of decapitating him where he stood and yelling out when Sephiroth and Arthur stepped forth. Oh yeah, everyone had already come, hadn't they? Then she had to maintain her composure. Already, she was setting a bad example for these people. She had never really been the leader type of person. Forcing herself to calm down, ignoring Melvin to the best of her ability, she stood up from her throne once more.

"Alright. Thank you all for coming, my fellow Divine. While some might have other reasons, I'm certain that most of you here for the one sole promise of the power the Door of Origin wields." The girl spoke in a clear voice, drawing out a dark-matter scythe from hammerspace with her right hand.

Gripping it tightly, she continued. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Isamy Maximus, Herald of Chaos and of Entropy, and I intend to use the Door's abilities to eliminate all despair from the entire multiverse, creating a perfect utopia of happiness."

Swinging her scythe around, Isamy took a step forward.

"In return for your services, you will all be given a small portion of that power in order to recreate your own universe as you wish. I do not know, nor do I care about your many differing ideals, as all that is required of you is to use your powers to defeat the Counter Corps. Once they're gone, I shall be able to find the Key without any interference, and you will all be free to do as you wish."

Then she clicked her fingers. "From here on out, Viligance will explain the plan. If you have any questions, direct them at him." Since it had been his plan to begin with, as she wasn't quite intelligent enough to formulate complex strategies and participate in wars involving anything other than brute force - but she didn't tell anyone this.

Bleach OST - Mysterious

The animated suit of armor walked onward from behind the gathered Divine, stopping and turning around once he was besides Isamy, before stabbing his sword into the ground and freezing still like a statue. Unlike her, Viligance's presence exuded nothing but a void. There was no compassion, no confidence, no worry or fear. Only loyalty.

"In a little while, we shall venture into the Shadow Realm, the location Counter Guardian Emiya is currently heading." Viligance began, in a surprisingly more humane voice than before, even if it was still a monotone. "For those who wish to know, it is..."

"...something that can only be described as the very shadow that the multiverse casts." Emiya continued, having taken a firm position. The others could continue their conversations while in the Shadow Realm.

"It exists in all worlds, in one form or another. Sometimes it is barely noticed, but in others, it tends to take a form of its own, sometimes even replacing that world's afterlife. There are many names for these forms, some of which you might be familiar with - Hell, Gehenna, the Shinigami Realm, the Underworld, the Unknown Regions, the Abyss, the End, the Other Dimension, Vhoorl (etc.)..."

It looked as if the others had already formed their teams without even needing him to order them to do so. There had been a few who bravely chose not to equip the ring straightaway, but perhaps after actually entering the place, they might end up having a change of mind. That way, he could differentiate between the truly brave and the simply foolish. Whatever the case, it seemed as though they were already prepared. All that was left now was informing the Counter Corps of what they were about to do.

"And most accurately, the Shadow Realm. These tiny world shadows, as you might call them, are all connected, and form the various layers that make up the massive entirety of the Shadow Realm. As we speak, the real me is traversing through it, making his way towards the core. You will all be taken directly into this core, the deepest root of the realm. Extremely powerful demonic entities and eldritch abominations once resided there, but they have all left since then. Compared to then, it has become rather lax, but still extremely dangerous by our standards."

After glancing around to see if anyone had fallen asleep or wasn't listening, Emiya went on.

"The core of the Shadow Realm is now the home of many twisted monsters, some of them born there as natural demons, others once innocent living beings that accidentally stumbled into it and ended up warped. For the latter, there is no saving them. The most merciful thing to do would be to end their pitiful lives and send them off to their proper afterlife." He avoided their gaze as he said this, but turned back once he was done with that particular part. "Needless to say, both shadow creatures will try to feast on you. They're of varying types, and will generally be attracted to you based on your power. The stronger you are, the stronger monsters you'll attract."

"Since these 'void creatures' - as I have decided to dub them - would be detrimental to the success of the Divine, try to remain within the Castle of Necrophades located there at all times to avoid the more powerful dragonic monsters. I have informed Isamy to prepare a spell that will allow you to control the lesser creatures residing within the castle, but it will require willpower on your part for it to be effective." Viligance continued on, though really, his mannerisms were like that of a robot since his body wasn't moving at all. "This is entirety optional, but recommended."

Isamy wasn't sure what to do, so she just stood there and pretended that this was all her amazing idea. Viligance is simply my servant, and all he's doing is explaining the grand strategy that I myself devised. They'll all think that, I'm certain.

"Emiya and his team of foolish Counter Corps shall undoubtedly split up and take the castle from different directions. In full confidence of your abilities, you will engage their separated members in fights, and annihilate them. Do not let anyone live. As for those who are wondering about the castle, it contains a certain something, and your primary mission will be to defend-"

"...Destroy that thing." Emiya said, with great emphasis on the word 'destroy'.

"As we all probably know by now, Isamy is immortal and cannot be destroyed by normal means. Even if someone manages to overpower her in battle, it means nothing if she can't die. Although I don't fully understand how her particular immortality goes, she's a kind of lich, meaning that she maintains her life by keeping her soul elsewhere. It's contained somewhere within the Castle of Necrophades, and should be like any one of the following things: a floating dark ball of energy, a seemingly ordinary but suspicious object with a dark aura, or an embodied monster of darkness that's probably chained up somewhere."

Waving his hand, the giant sword behind him vanished into thin air, leaving only an empty hill. But this provided Emiya the space he needed to create the portal that would take the team of soldiers out, and into the Shadow Realm's core once he arrived.

"Encounter any of the above things, and destroy it on sight. Our goal will be to end this right here and now, skipping all unnecessary drama, subplots, and dungeons, and end her life before she can open the door. Then, once she dies, all of the paradoxes she caused will unravel and inexplicably fix themselves, restoring the multiverse back to normal."

Thrusting both of his arms forward, space on top of the hill began to bend as a vortex was slowly being created, tearing through Unlimited Blade Works to create an opening outside. The air around them grew thicker, the sky turning dark as if an invisible sun had begun to set. As if remembering something, the red knight looked over his shoulder to face the entire Counter Corps.

"Before we go, there's one thing you must all know... Anyone here can die. If you're unwilling to risk losing your life, this is your one last chance to go back. Once you step in, there is no turning back."

In contrast to the Counter Guardian's great efforts, once Viligance had finished with his long explanation, Isamy rather casually whipped up a black portal with a swoop of her scythe, which leaded directly into the core of the Shadow Realm. She signaled for the warriors to step in.

"I will continue searching for the Key, while Viligance will accompany you all in. You're all free to team up with other Divine members if you want. Once you step into the spacial gateway, you should feel a slight tingling. If you don't want to have your own personal army of void creatures, just shrug it off."

Not waiting for the others, the animated knight jumped into the portal first without stopping, without even asking for permission first, acting like a glitchy NPC. Isamy's expression changed to one that was baffled by his action just then, but she quickly adopted a cooler look afterwards and pretended that that didn't just happen.

"Failure is not an option. If you have any questions, then ask Viligance. Now go."

YrnavAW.jpg

THE ROLEPLAYING HALL OF FAME

The Grand Crossover RP

PikMan

PikMan

I can't remember it, so someone else will have to.

• Members
  • 525 posts
    Last Visit Aug 26 2014 12:24 AM
Bane decided it would be in his best interest to get to know some of the people he'd be working with. Hopefully, not ALL of them were like Xeta. He looked for someone he could associate with, so he made his way around the room. He passed what looked like a very tan, shirtless muscular Jack Sparrow impersonator, and said, "You there, with the athletic build. Would you be so kind as to kick the round one in the face?" He continued past him, not waiting for a response, until he saw someone else that looked like he'd been through circumstances similar to his. He wore what appeared to be a turban and a bandage covering the eyes.

He decided this would be the most likely ally he could find. He wasn't too worried abut betrayal, because many had tried to kill him in the past, and he was convinced that only heavy artillery could kill him. "If we're all working towards the same goal," he said politely, "I would very much like to know who I'm working with."

Before he could get a response, Ismay began to talk about their objective.

---AFTER THE INFODUMP---

Autumn let what Emiya said sink in. She tried to determine whether or not she should risk her life.
After a moment or two, she decided, "I'm going."

Adriel raised an eyebrow. "You're not the least bit intimidated?"

"Nope." Autumn shook her head. "My world was completely trashed, so if I don't risk my life for it, I won't be able to go back again, and I won't see my friends again... won't see Phantom again..." She paused for a moment. "So... I guess we'll talk more once we get into the Shadow Realm."
Posted Image

95% of people would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff. Copy this into your signature if you are part of the 5% who would be watching a recorded video of it over and over and find it far more entertaining than his girly screaming voice.

Yosuke-kun

Yosuke-kun

Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or get nothing.

• Advanced Members
  • 1,661 posts
    Last Visit Mar 20 2018 06:49 AM

Jin Akatsuki

Shingeki no Kyojin OST - Doa

Jin smiled as Ayame suggested the team up. That's what he wanted after all. "Well, yeah. I think it'd be better to work with someone I know, even if I haven't seen you in two years. Besides, we got some catching up to do." As he said this, Emiya demanded all of their attention. As he spoke, Jin followed what he was saying very closely. So this Shadow Realm is basically gonna be a larger more savage version of Hell? Sounds like something I can handle. Jin thought back to his first visit to Hell, and remembered the images of the world that Mammon had shown him. What she said was the 'true world that he was protecting'. At the time, Jin had just accepted it without really caring too much, only to be snapped out of it later by Masune and Lien. No matter what he saw in this alternate Hell, he was not going to go back to that again.

The giant sword that Emiya had summoned then disappeared, to be replaced by the portal that would take the Counter Guardians to the Shadow Realm. Before anyone went in, Emiya said one more piece

"Anyone here can die. If you don't want to risk losing your life, this is your last chance to go back."

That much Jin had known, and had already resigned himself to this fact. Taking that in mind, and with a confident and somewhat mischievous smile on his face,Jin looked directly at Emiya, and spoke. "I think we all knew that when we signed up. Besides, if we don't at least TRY to kill this crazy loli jabroni, then ours won't be the only lives lost, will they?" Without another word from anyone, Jin rushed into the portal, not waiting for the others to follow, making Jin the first one to cross through the portal. Yes, Jin HAD to win. So that his world would be rewritten with Ayame and Naomi in it, and so that he could see Lien smile again.

Cody Renner

"Anyone here can die..." Those words rang through Cody as the sudden realization finally struck him. Not just CAN die, some of us WILL die... Cody thought. Now he was not so certain of what he should do. If he turned back, he'd most likely have a higher chance of survival. Who cares if anyone judges him too. This was a normal reaction in Cody's opinion. Besides, they weren't even sure that Isamy COULD be killed. From the sound if it, Emiya was going off assumptions. That's when he heard the boy he'd considered partnering with earlier speak. 

If we don't at least TRY to kil this loli jabroni, then ours won't be the only lives lost, will they?

As Cody watched Jin charge into the portal, he thought about he'd said. He was right. That boy probably wanted to see his friends and family again as much as Cody did too. Besides, what would going back help? He'd be alive for the moment, but how long would that last? At least if he succeeded, then he'd have his friends back with him.

With this in mind, Cody looked at Eria and Gin, then hefted his shotgun with a confident smile. "Lets go. I got your back."

tumblr_liqrltNW5G1qb7lmq.jpg

3DS Friend Code 5215 - 2130 - 7893
I need a Ditto Safari .3.

TFfan1

TFfan1

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 5 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2017 08:28 PM

Autumn finished. "So... I guess we'll talk more once we get into the Shadow Realm."

"Very well." Adriel nodded, spreading his wings. He unsheathed Lux, flames rising from the handle.  "To the Shadow Realm."

The round one won't last long, easy to punt should need be. Mammon glanced at Xeta, looking to a tall white-haired man clad in black, who simply turned away. Mama's boy, though a powerful one at that. Could make a useful ally.

Isamy made her speech about the Shadow Realm, and Mammon strode into the portal behind Sephiroth. A personal army of void creatures, hmm? Just like back home. Oh, it would just be perfect if that little pigeon Adriel was on the Counter Corps. Well, we'll see...

Edited by TFfan1, 22 July 2013 - 03:36 PM.

Dad

Dad

I was just hoping you know.

• Juice

• 14,674 posts
    Last Visit 47 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

"Hey Kenpachi, guess what? Looks like I'm not the only one with a Keyblade here."  Sora had found another warrior with a Key similar to his own.  It was good to see that someone had allies elsewhere; friends like them, who shared similarities and objectives.  Kenpachi cracked another smile.

"That's good news.  Means there's other strong people to spar with later.  Heh.  Well since you're here, Sora," Kenpachi said hoisting his Zanpaktou onto his right shoulder.  "Why don't you, Yachiru, and I, team up for old time's sake?  Speaking of, where is the little devil?"  Yachiru had run over to the other Keyblade wielder's shoulder, and began to 'examine' him.  She proceeded with her standard poking and prodding, fiddling with Nero's hair and ears, and of course, she had to taste the different Keyblade (as if metal had different varieties of flavors).  She giggled and climbed atop Nero's head.

"You're just like Spikey hair-kun!" she said giggling and pointing at Sora.  Kenpachi gave a nervous chuckle.  "She gives everyone she likes nicknames.  YACHIRU.  Stop your licking and get ready.  Emiya's about to speak."

Sure enough, Emiya addressed the Counter Corps.  He began to explain the Shadow Realm.  It seemed the Shadow Realm was more complicated than Kenpachi had thought, and he lost touch slightly but got most of the information understood.  Then he addressed the types of enemies they would face.  Monsters, demons, and everything in between.  Kenpachi noted that stronger party members would attract more of the Shadow creatures.  If Sora did accept his invitation, their group alone would probably attract a large portion of the Shadow Realm's hosts, and make way for other parties to fight through.  He wasn't sure, but he'd hope that's how it would work out.  It would give Kenpachi a chance to warm up.

Then, Emiya gave them all a cold look.  "Before we go, there's one thing you must all know... Anyone here can die. If you're unwilling to risk losing your life, this is your one last chance to go back. Once you step in, there is no turning back."  Kenpachi was prepared for this fact.  He had stared death in the face many times before, and even died.  But he was not willing to lose Yachiru.

Emiya's giant sword then vanished, and an eerie portal leading to the Shadow Realm took it's place.  Before they charged inside, Kenpachi took a knee and pulled Yachiru to face him.

"Listen to me little lady.  If anything happens to me--" Yachiru hugged Kenpachi in mid speech.  He smiled, and done something he had never done before.  He shed a tear.  He hugged her back and began whispering to her.  "If anything happens to me, promise me you won't try to save me.  You will fight by Sora's side instead, and carry on my life.  Promise me."  Yachiru said nothing, but instead punched Kenpachi in the forehead and knocked him over.  "Kenny you're silly," she said with her voice cracking.  She composed herself quickly and finished.  "No one can beat my Kenny.  No one.  Besides, you have to fight that stranger  when we come back," she said pointing towards Jin as he jumped headfirst into the portal.  Kenpachi composed himself as well, remembering the promise he had made to Jin to fight him when everything was over.

"Hmm.  That's right.  And I am a man of my word.  Heheha!"  He quickly climbed to his feet, and stretched a hand towards Sora.  "Well then?  What'd ya say?"

Kingdom Xathers

Kingdom Xathers

• Elite Members
  • 4,540 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago

Counter Corps, UBW

♫♪♪♫ "I missed you, too, Itsu," Alexander said joyously as he returned Itsu's hug, his smile practically overextending itself across his face in spite of the tears welling in his eyes. "I never thought I'd ever see you again." This was rather true; the last time he saw Itsu, Alexander had planned on bringing his dimensional adventures to a close and return to his home dimension for good. He never imagined that he would ever come across Itsu after that, even saying what he thought would be the last "goodbye" he would say to her.

Jeanne looked upon this scene and, in spite of thinking to herself how sappy it looked, she couldn't help but smile to herself at the sight. Or perhaps she was imagining a similar reunion between herself and Bayonetta. Either way, Jeanne eventually turned away from the scene, somewhat thankful that Emiya had begun to speak. Anything to take her mind off of anything emotionally sentimental. Alexander, too, released his hug so as to pay attention to Emiya's information.

Once Emiya had finished his speech, Alexander turned to Itsu and was about to continue their conversation when her caught sight of something out of the corner of his eye: a younger lombax, yellow in coloration and sporting brown stripes and green eyes, was making his way toward the direction of the portal, a small robot strapped to his back. "Hold it right there, Ratchet!" Alexander called out, giving a brief apology to Itsu before rushing to the youth....

A Few Hours Ago (a.k.a., FLASHBACK TIME!!!)

"What?" Ratchet asked as he was stopped by Alexander, a confused look on his face.

"You're supposed to stay here, remember?" Alexander told the younger lombax, almost in a parental tone. "Emiya specifically order it."

"But why?" asked Ratchet. "My world got royally screwed, everyone else is going out there to fight for their worlds, and I'm just supposed to stay here and do nothing?"

"I know, Ratchet... I know," Alexander sighed sadly, kneeling before the young one. "You want to do all you can for your world, help to fix the damage that was caused by all of this. Believe me, Ratchet, were it up to me, I would rather have you join us in the fight... ... ... but, it's just not possible right now."

"Bull--" Ratchet began to utter under his breath before coughing.

"... and you're certainly not going anywhere with that cough."

"It's--*cough-cough*--nothing!"

Alexander gave Ratchet a sad smile. "Just promise me," he said, giving Ratchet a pat on the head, "that you'll behave while we're here."

"Alex," Ratchet replied, brushing off Alex's hand, "I'm 23. I'm not a little kid."

"I know, Ratchet. I know...."

The young lombax gave a small sigh.  "As long as you promise--*cough*... that you won't die out there before this is all over."

Alexander pulled Ratchet into a hug. "Okay, Ratchet. I promise."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users