PicaNick

Hey there!!!

If you're reading this, you will be looking my first archetype called "Order of the Grim". I like being original and I try to find ideas that is different from any archetypes in Yugioh. This idea came to me by watching "Vanguard" later in the first season when they introduced a deck that sacrifices themselves to gain other effects. I found it cool, so I made a deck that uses the same strategy to vanquish my opponent.

Here is a brief description of my Deck:
- This deck consist of ritual monsters that can be summoned by the effect of "The Seal of Epiphany".
- There is a boss card that requires all epiphany monsters on the field to special summon.
- Reaper monsters needs to destroy seal cards to activate most of their effects and vice versa. When a reaper monster is destroyed by a seal (And vice versa), they also gain an effect, which means that 2 effects will occur most of the time. This makes the deck fast.
- Almost all monsters in my deck cannot be destroyed by battle while they are in attack position. However, they can be destroyed by battle while they are in defense position and they all have 0 DEF. (This is similar to the cloudians weakness)
- There are also synchro monsters in this deck which all have "Demise" in it's name. (Please tell me if there is changes to be done with them cus they are the only ones that I wasn't sure about the effect(s)."
- Most seals have effects that reduces your opponent's ATK. (Which makes them the opposite of Fire Fist spell/trap cards, ex: tenki)

Here are my images/effects
(PS: If there is any changes needed, please notify me and tell me if my idea was good or bad along with some explanations.)

[attachment=38534:Angel Reaper Susurro.jpg]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. If this face-up monster is destroyed by a "Seal" card : Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Seal" card you control: Banish this card. After you use this effect, Special Summon this banished card during your next Standby Phase, then draw 1 card. (You can only use the effect of "Angel Reaper Susurro" to draw 1 card once per turn.)

[attachment=38535:Guardian Reaper Eden.jpg]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. Your opponent cannot select a "Reaper" as an attack target other than a face-up "Guardian Reaper Eden". When this card is flipped face-up and if you currently control no field spell, activate "Gates to the Underworld" from your Deck. If this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position during the End Phase.

[attachment=38536:Mist Reaper Maia.jpg]

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a face-up "Reaper" monster on the field. When this card was used for a Synchro Summon of a "Demise" monster, target 1 monster your opponent's control, it loses 500 ATK and DEF. You can return this card (from your graveyard) to your Deck by destroying 1 face-up "Seal" card on the field. (Shuffle it)

[attachment=38537:Moon Reaper Nyx.jpg]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. If this face-up monster is destroyed by a "Seal" card : Add 1 Ritual "Epiphany" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Seal" card you control: Add "The Seal of Epiphany" from your Deck to your hand.

[attachment=38538:Snow Reaper Drann.jpg]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. If this face-up monster is destroyed by a "Seal" card : Add 1 "Reaper" monster except "Snow Reaper Drann" from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Seal" card you control: Add 1 "Seal" Continuous Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

[attachment=38539:Sun Reaper Yama.jpg]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. If this face-up monster is destroyed by a "Seal" card : Target 1 monster your opponent controls, it permanently loses 700 ATK while it is face-up on the field. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Seal" card you control: All "Reaper" monsters gains 700 ATK until the End Phase.

[attachment=38553:The Seal of Epiphany.jpg]

This card is used to Ritual Summon an "Epiphany" monster. You must also destroy "Reaper" monsters from your field and/or banish "Reaper" monsters from your Graveyard whose total Levels equal exactly 8. You can destroy 1 "Reaper" monster on the field to return this card from your Graveyard to the Deck. (Shuffle it.)

[attachment=38554:The Seal of Souls.jpg]

Destroy 1 "Reaper" monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Reaper" monster from your hand, then Add 1 "Reaper" monster from your Deck to your hand.

[attachment=38555:The Seal of Darkness.jpg]

If this card is destroyed by a "Reaper" Monster : Send 1 monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard and all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up, all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Reaper" monster you control: Return up to 1 of your banished card to your Graveyard. You can only control 1 "The Seal of Darkness". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Darkness" per turn.

[attachment=38556:The Seal of Destruction.jpg]

If this card is destroyed by a "Reaper" Monster : Destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls and all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up, All face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Reaper" monster you control: Destroy 1 Face-up monster your opponent controls. You can only control 1 face-up "The Seal of Destruction". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Destruction" per turn.

[attachment=38557:The Seal of Rebirth.jpg]

If this face-up card is destroyed by a "Reaper" Monster : Special Summon 1 "Reaper" monster from your Graveyard and all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up, all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Reaper" monster you control: Special Summon 1 "Reaper" monster from your hand. You can only control 1 face-up "The Seal of Rebirth". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Rebirth" per turn.

[attachment=38558:The Seal of Time.jpg]

If this face-up card is destroyed by a "Reaper" Monster: Your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand and all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK until the End Phase. While this card is face-up, all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 face-up "Reaper" monster you control: Draw 1 cards. You can only control 1 face-up "The Seal of Time". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Time" per turn.

[attachment=38559:The Seal of Blood.jpg]

Special Summon 1 "Reaper" monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position and equip it with this card. When this card is activated, all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 200 ATK until the End Phase. If this face-up card is destroyed, destroy the equipped monster with this card. You can only control 1 face-up "The Seal of Blood". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Blood" per turn.

[attachment=38560:The Seal of Distortion.jpg]

You can only activate this card by destroying 1 face-up "Reaper" monster on your side of the field: Negate the Normal Summon or Special Summon of 1 of your opponent's monster and destroy it. While this card is face-up, all face-up monsters your opponent controls loses 200 ATK. If this face-up card is destroyed by a "Reaper" Monster: Your opponent's monsters effects on the field are negated until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "The Seal of Distortion". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Distortion" per turn.

[attachment=38561:The Seal of Protection.jpg]

You can only activate this card by destroying 1 "Reaper" monster on your side of the field: You take no battle damage the turn you activate this card. While this card is face-up, all face-up monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK. If this face-up card is destroyed by a "Reaper" Monster: "Reaper" monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards until the End Phase. You can only control 1 face-up "The Seal of Protection". You can only activate 1 "The Seal of Protection" per turn.

(The Extra Deck and Ritual Monsters is coming soon. Not enough space apparently)

These are my Rituals (Part 1)

[attachment=38562:Elemental Epiphany Athanasia.jpg]

You can Ritual Summon this card with "The Seal of Epiphany". This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. This card gains ATK equal to the number of "Seal" cards in your Graveyard x 100. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Seal" card from your Graveyard to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. You can banish 1 "Seal" card from your Graveyard and destroy 1 "Seal" card you control to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect once per turn.

[attachment=38563:Minotaure Epiphany Thanatos.jpg]

You can Ritual Summon this card with "The Seal of Epiphany". This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. This card gains ATK equal to the number of cards in your hand x 200. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life points. If you have no cards in your hand and no monsters on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect once per turn.

These are my rituals (Part 2)

[attachment=38565:Paladin Epiphany Penumbra.jpg]

You can Ritual Summon this card with "The Seal of Epiphany". This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. This card gains ATK equal to the number of "Reaper" monsters in your Graveyard x 100. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Reaper" monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. You can banish 1 "Reaper" monster from your Graveyard and destroy 1 face-up "Reaper" monster you control to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect once per turn.

This is my Boss (Fusion)

[attachment=38564:Cronus - Reaper of Immortality.jpg]

Destroy 3 "Epiphany" monsters with different names to Special Summon this card from the Extra Deck. The Summon of this card cannot be negated and it's effects cannot be negated. This card cannot attack directly and it cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. If this card is removed from the field by your opponent's card effect, destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, put 1 Death Counter on this card. If this card has 3 Death Counters, you win the Duel.

Oops! I forgot to post these cards. Here they are (Written text):

Gates to the Underworld / Field Spell Card

This card is also considered as a "Seal" Spell Card. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if any face-up "Reaper" monster(s) would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, destroy the "Reaper" monster(s) with this card instead. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if any face-up "Seal" card(s) would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, it is not destroyed. All face-up monsters on the field except "Reaper" monsters loses 400 ATK.

Curse of the Reaper's Scythe / Equip Spell Card

Equip this card to a "Reaper" monster on your side of the field. If the monster equipped with this card declares an attack to your opponent's monster, it loses 1000 ATK (during damage calculations only). If this card is send to the Graveyard because the "Reaper" monster equipped with this card was destroyed by a "Seal" card: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to Special Summon to your side of the field the destroyed monster from your Graveyard. If this card was banished by this effect, until the End Phase, add "Curse of the Reaper's Scythe" from your Deck to your hand.

Gates of Shadows / Normal Spell Card

Select and activate 1 of these effects (you can only activate "Gates of Shadows" once per turn) :
- Discard 1 "Reaper" monster to draw 1 card and reveal it. If the card you drew was a "Reaper" monster, draw an additional card.
- Add 1 "Seal" Continuous Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Synchro monsters are coming soon :)

(Srry if I keep adding new cards in my comments, I'm new to this and I ran out of space to upload)

(PLEASE COMMENT ON MY CARDS)

Here are my Synchro monsters (Written text)

Acid Demise Aeron (Level 2 / Synchro / Tuner / ATK:1100 / DEF 0 / DARK / Zombie)

1 "Reaper" Tuner + 1 or more "Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. When this card leaves the field, Banish 1 monster from your opponents Graveyard.

Blood Demise Enya (Level 3 / Synchro / Tuner / ATK:1400 / DEF 0 / DARK / Zombie)

1 "Reaper" Tuner + 1 or more "Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, gain 500 Life Points. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. When this card leaves the field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Time Demise Fiora (Level 4 / Synchro / Effect / ATK:1800 / DEF 0 / DARK / Zombie)

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, pick the top two cards on your deck, add 1 of them to your hand and put the other to the bottom of your Deck. If this card attacks one of your opponent's monster, immediately return the attacked monster to the owners hand (before damage calculation). This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position.

Soul Demise Kratos (Level 5/ Synchro / Effect / ATK:2100 / DEF 0 / DARK / Zombie)

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Reaper" non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned, add "The Seal of Souls" from your Deck to your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Attack Position. Once per turn, you can return 2 "Reaper" monsters and 2 "Seal" Continuous Spell Cards with different names from your Graveyard to your Deck (Shuffle it). When this card leaves the field, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

I don't think there is any more cards. So thanks for watching...

(AND PLEASE COMMENT ON MY CARDS)

Archived