New Here

Samurai  BlaZe

Hello everyone! My name, as you can see, is Samurai BlaZe and im a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan and I created this account to make some cards and generally to have a little bit of fun :)

I also play ygopro, a downloadable yu gi oh game and if you have any decks to suggest to me go ahead because i wouldnt exactly call myself a dueling expert...

If you have any further questions to ask me just reply or whatever  ^_^

Good evening! I am relatively new as well, so to speak, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you ever want someone to help improve your dueling skills, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks, and yes i do need some help improving my dueling skills. I will message you when i have the time about it!

I'm on vacation right now, so I probably can't help you much at the moment, but I'd still like to welcome you and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Later on, feel free to ask me questions on... pretty much anything, from cardmaking to roleplaying to anything else.

It would be also be advisable to check out the guides and stuff in the Custom Cards Section if you are new.

The most important guide is the one linked in my sig. *shot*

Welcome to YCM! if you ever feel up to a duel on just message me. other than that, you can find me pretty much anywhere on this site if you ever need to. I am of little importance, but either way, I hope to have fun with you in the future... *closes laboratory door*

Archived