Anti Multiple Summon Field Spell

InkedRose

I enjoy Stall decks and this one would help a lot with a stall-burn.

KOff5a4.jpg

Lore: Neither player may Summon more than 2 monsters per turn: If either player exceeds this limit they must pay 500 Life Points per monster Summoned that turn. During each of your Standby Phases, discard 1 card from your hand or destroy this card.

I'm not sure about my OCG on this one really, but any reviews/crits welcome.

Should read:

Neither player can Summon more than 2 monsters per turn, unless they pay 500 Life Points per additional monster. During your Standby Phase, discard 1 card or destroy this card.

It's really meh and in its current form it's outclassed by Summon Limit or Chain Energy (which really says something). It's a Field Spell which makes it slow and vulnerable. Being a continuous trap would be fine and actually make it a little better. Right now the biggest issue with it is that it doesn't shut down your opponent's summons, but makes them pay a negligible cost. Playing this early wouldn't do a thing since they'll have plenty of Life Points to play with. Also, the maintenance cost makes the card nothing more than MST-Bait-- if your opponent would even waste one on this. 

tl;dr: The card is a slower, clunkier version of Summon Limit with a bad case of imitation Chain Energy.

Archived