Demonic Pack (First Set)

xWoHxN1GHTMAREx

Welp, this is my first post on the forum, and my first set.  

The Demonic pack focuses on (yep, you guessed it) Demons.

Yes, I realize the ritual monsters are darn near impossible to summon, but I powered them enough to make them even worth trying to summon in my opinion. If you put a Sonic Bird or two in your deck, you can get the ritual spell in your hand.

I'd appreciate any constructive criticism you guys might have.  Thanks.

[attachment=38661:264085.jpg]

When this card is Tributed for a successful Tribute Summon, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field.

[attachment=38662:264076.jpg]

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, it is returned to its owner's hand instead.

[attachment=38663:264074.jpg]

Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is not destroyed as a result of battle, the controller of this monster does not take battle damage.

[attachment=38664:264069.jpg]

If this card battles with a face-down Defense position monster: destroy the monster immediately without flipping it or applying damage calculation.

[attachment=38665:264106.jpg]

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can Special Summon it from the graveyard in face-up Attack Position during your next Main Phase.

[attachment=38666:264081.jpg]

Once per turn, during Main Phase 1, you can destroy a set Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack during the turn you used this effect.

[attachment=38667:264092.jpg]

Flip: Target 1 monster on the field and banish it. Increase the ATK of this card by half the original ATK of the banished monster.

[attachment=38668:264061.jpg]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the Spell Card, "The Third Gate". Once per turn, you can add a Spider Counter to this card. When this card has 2 Spider Counters, you can remove them to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points and Special Summon 1 Fiend type-monster from your hand or deck.

[attachment=38669:264107.jpg]

You must pay 2000 Life Points to activate this card. You can Special Summon "Astrogha, Demon Lord of The Spiders" to the field from your hand or deck.

[attachment=38670:264101.jpg]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Awakening in Darkness". If this card is destroyed by a card effect, banish all cards on your opponent's side of the field and hand. Increase your Life Points by each card destroyed x 500 points.

[attachment=38671:264064.jpg]

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Phoenix Omega". You must also Tribute "Steel Phoenix", and additional monsters whose total Levels equals 12 or more from your hand or field.

[attachment=38672:264036.jpg]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Fulfillment of The Quota". If a card effect is activated that involves this card, you can negate that effect and destroy that card. You can target 1 monster on the field; banish that target and increase the ATK and DEF of this card equal to the banished monster's. You can only use this effect once as long as this card remains face-up on the field. Once per turn, by paying 2000 Life Points; target 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard: this card gains that target's effects.

[attachment=38673:264078.jpg]

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Nightmare Omega". You must also Tribute "Nightmare", and additional monsters whose total Levels equals 12 or more from your hand or field.

[attachment=38674:264079.jpg]

Increase the ATK and DEF of all Fiend-type monsters by 500.

[attachment=38675:264105.jpg]

This card can only be activated if "Heian" is face-up on the field. During each of your Standby Phases, increase your Life Points by 500 points. If "Heian" leaves the field while this card is face-up on the field, this card is destroyed.

I'll post the last one in the comments, ran out of space.  Anyway tell me what you guys think.

Not bad... though there are a couple things wrong here.
Dimenian:
It should go back to the deck instead of the hand. I see too many things abusing that, such as scrap dragon.

Demon lord of the spiders:
Remove the special summoning effect. That makes it OP.

Nightmare Omega:
Please, make the effect copying thing just until the end phase...

Planet Cracker:
That's just unnecessary...

Not bad... though there are a couple things wrong here.
Dimenian:
It should go back to the deck instead of the hand. I see too many things abusing that, such as scrap dragon.

Demon lord of the spiders:
Remove the special summoning effect. That makes it OP.

Nightmare Omega:
Please, make the effect copying thing just until the end phase...

Planet Cracker:
That's just unnecessary...

Thanks for the feedback, although Dimenian I basically copied the effect from Black Ptera. It's just a monster that you can play if you've got nothing else to play, and its good for tributes, because it goes back to your hand.

Now that I look back at the Demon Lord, the special summoning is very op, you're right.  I thought the summoning conditions/tokens made it a little harder to do, as you have to get the spell card and pay 2000 to summon it, then had to wait another turn to use the effect.  I hope it's more balanced if I allowed the special summon only from the hand and not the deck, then added some condition like "with 2000 ATK or less"?

Well Nightmare Omega is basically an OP card, its pretty difficult to summon, and unless theres a fairly high ATK monster on the field, it can be destroyed by battle easily, which the effect has no defense against.  However I think I will make it until the end phase, thanks again.

Planet cracker is just a double needle worm, although you have to pay 2000 life points, and you can't use the card again in the same duel.  It's pretty much meant to be put in a troll deck, but I see where you're coming from.

Archived