Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

I'll be accepting forms right now. Here is the form:

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

Digi-Line:

Here is my form and how it should look:

Name: Neo Sanders

Personality: Very outgoing and loves to play, but when it comes to Digimon, he battles the best he can! (Will add more later)

Bio: Was raised in a small village near the Kyro River, which is in a small island far from the world. He found a small rip in time one day and went through it. He found himself in the Digital World. He was given a Digimon and told that it was destiny that he had come here.

Digi-Line: Flamemon-Agunimon-BurningGreymon-Aldamon-KaiserGreymon

Um...I will be accepting all forms.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

What is the storyline? This is my entrance form:

Name: Ytidens

Personality: Extremely antisocial.

Bio: Always insecure and shy, Ytidens is a control freak. His insecurity leads him to a necessity to control everything he sees. As intelligent as he is misunderstood, Ytidens is a master tactician, and always has a backup plan for every possible situation. There has yet to be a person that can really connect with Ytidens, but it might be good to find one now, because he seems to be trying to conquer the world...

Digi-Line: Dreadmon -> Despairmon -> HyperConquerormon -> DreadOverlordmon

Tell me the plot, and then I'll confirm whether I'm joining or not.

What is the storyline? This is my entrance form:

Name: Ytidens

Personality: Extremely antisocial.

Bio: Always insecure and shy' date=' Ytidens is a control freak. His insecurity leads him to a necessity to control everything he sees. As intelligent as he is misunderstood, Ytidens is a master tactician, and always has a backup plan for every possible situation. There has yet to be a person that can really connect with Ytidens, but it might be good to find one now, because he seems to be trying to conquer the world...

Digi-Line: Dreadmon -> Despairmon -> HyperConquerormon -> DreadOverlordmon

Tell me the plot, and then I'll confirm whether I'm joining or not.

[/quote']

Shoudn't the Digimon be real?

If you can describe the digimon, that would help me.

The Plot: The Demon Lords have escaped from hell. "We shall kill them all. Once we cross through to the Digital World, we can create the virus. It shall corrupt the whole system. The digital world will be no more," Beelzemon said. As the rest of the Demon Lords followed him, he flashed their secret sign. "it is time that I reveal the virus to you. It is time that all of you look inside your demonish heart and take out your good. Enter it into this jar. All our goodness will leave, and it shall create the Heart Virus. This will destroy the Digital World."

The plot is pretty much a few kids who have not been corrupted by the virus and set out on an adventure to defeat the Demon Lords.

And please, describe the digimon, thank you.

EDIT: What you had before was fine. Making up new digimon will just be more work. But, it is your choice.

Name: Kit Sune

Personality: Kit is a warm, trusting kid, and doesn't know any better, so always speaks his mind. He will protect his friends at any cost, and cares about Renamon immensely.

Bio: Since his birth, Kit has always had a bond with foxes, as when he was born in the forests of Brazil, a red fox appeared out of the forest and touched his forehead, much to the amazement of the watching parents. When he was 1, his parents were killed by a wandering bear while he slept. A passing fox heard his cries and raised him as it's own. At 5, he was taken by the foxes to the city, where he was left in the company of other humans. At 9, after learning speech and how to read and all other basic schooling, he ventured outside home and came across a portal, glowing with digital energy. He stepped through curiously and wandered the new world when he found a small Viximon crying. He sat and cared for it for a few hours, then tried to go back. He was surprised to find the portal had vanished! Ever since, he has been wandering the Digital World, helping needy Digimon. He waits anxiously for Viximon to Digivolve.

Digi-Line:

Viximon - In-Training

Renamon - Rookie

Kyubimon - Champion

Taomon - Ultimate

Sakuyamon - Bio-Merge

Yay, foxes! Anyone who gets the name joke gets 1 rep.

Name: Arthur Wolf

Personality: Energetic and heroic. He enjoys battling Digimon and playing video games.

Bio: He was born in a large town. He was one of the most popular kids around. He enjoys battling Digimon with his friend Strabimon.

Digi-line: Strabimon-Lobomon-KendoGarurumon-Beowulfmon-MagnaGarurumon

Name: Kenshin Date

Personality: Normally shy, very outgoing when it comes to digimon however.

Bio: Kenshin was always a loner. Nobody really liked him, but he didn't know why. His parents were almost never around the house because of their jobs. And even if his parents were around they ignored him. So one day Kenshin was walking hom from school when a digimon popped out of no where and bumped him into a rift that led to the Digital World.

Digi-Line:

In-Training: Gummymon

Rookie: Terriermon

Champion: Gargomon

Ultimate: Rapidmon

Mega: MegaGargomon

It's fine. He can keep it. No more applications! Thank you very much for signing up. We are still waiting on two people to describe their fakemons to me. If they don't reply in the next two days, they will be excluded from this RPG and we will start. Oh, and for the RPG, please use good grammar so I'll understand what the heck your saying. I've had some bad experience on other forums...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Dreadmon: This is the perfect picture of Dreadmon.

Despairmon: It's not a very good image, but it looks like the selected ship in this image.

HyperConquerormon: This. It's the red ship on the bottom.

DreadOverlordmon: This is the perfect image of DreadOverlordmon.

Line-Of-Evolution.gif

From Left to the Right. (Its The Right Order From Rookie to Mega):

(1) Knuppomon - (2) Kungfucannonmon - (3) Tankwondomon - (4) Karaketmon

(1 = Based on a Knuppel) (2 = Based on a Cannon who knows Kung Fu) (3 = Based on a Tank who knows Taekwondo) (4 = Based on a Spaceship/Raket who knows Karate)

MADE THEM MYSELF. DON'T COPY ANYONE

Alright, I guess we can start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Stuff Whatever Its Called: The kids wandered through the island. They had been place there because they were survivors. The Digimon didn't feel like killing them. They felt like playing with them, like toys. "Grr, you stupid mongrels! Let us out!" another survivor shouted. The Digimon blasted, killing him. The others shivered, cried with fear inside. A flash of light covered the whole sky and everything was white. When it came back to normal, the survivors were gone. "Where are they?! You idiots!" shouted an Ogremon.

"We...we are alive? Flamemon, come here!" shouted Neos. Flamemon came and jumped around everywhere.

"We finally escaped! We finally escaped! Yay!" Flamemon ran around in circles.

"Alright, so, let's all introduce ourselves again. Just so we all know who we are."