Well everyone, I recently stumbled across this website again I've decided to get myself a new account and I've made this small set. Basically it revolves around using these monsters to stop the opponent from using his cards by sending them back to the deck. Also I'm sorry about the lack of pictures for the Spell and Trap Cards; I didn't find anything that I could use for it.

Feedback is much appreciated!

I really like the whole "juggling" effect, it's very creative and would be frustrating for an opponent to fight against.

However, from a new player's standpoint, these cards are very unappealing. Very low ATK and DEF, and practically no defense against enemy attacks in terms of effects, other than Royal Court Juggler and Flaming Juggler, really wouldn't appeal to most players.  Unless you have a ton of stall cards such as Gravity Bind or Swords of Revealing Light, what's to stop the opponent from easily winning with a beatdown deck?

Monsters like Juggler Girl, Royal Court Juggler, Evasive Juggler, etc. have a card effect immunity, which is nice, but who's going to waste a good Fissure, Smashing Ground, etc. on a card with 1000 ATK and DEF when they can just attack it with a 4 star monster?

Also, while you are wasting cards to shuffle your opponent's cards back to their deck, you are going to run low on cards while your opponent still has all the cards in his deck, I'd recommend adding a juggling effect for the user too, so they don't run out of cards, and maybe a Continuous Spell that reduces all battle damage to 0 to discourage your opponent from attacking. I would also recommend adding a monster or two that can attack directly, as it would encourage the opponent to summon monsters, which can work to your advantage, especially with this deck.

Just some feedback and suggestions, just like you wanted. Good job overall, no major OCG errors, decent art, and the juggling effect is very innovative. Keep these suggestions in mind and keep up the good work!

I really like the whole "juggling" effect, it's very creative and would be frustrating for an opponent to fight against.

However, from a new player's standpoint, these cards are very unappealing. Very low ATK and DEF, and practically no defense against enemy attacks in terms of effects, other than Royal Court Juggler and Flaming Juggler, really wouldn't appeal to most players.  Unless you have a ton of stall cards such as Gravity Bind or Swords of Revealing Light, what's to stop the opponent from easily winning with a beatdown deck?

Monsters like Juggler Girl, Royal Court Juggler, Evasive Juggler, etc. have a card effect immunity, which is nice, but who's going to waste a good Fissure, Smashing Ground, etc. on a card with 1000 ATK and DEF when they can just attack it with a 4 star monster?

Also, while you are wasting cards to shuffle your opponent's cards back to their deck, you are going to run low on cards while your opponent still has all the cards in his deck, I'd recommend adding a juggling effect for the user too, so they don't run out of cards, and maybe a Continuous Spell that reduces all battle damage to 0 to discourage your opponent from attacking. I would also recommend adding a monster or two that can attack directly, as it would encourage the opponent to summon monsters, which can work to your advantage, especially with this deck.

Just some feedback and suggestions, just like you wanted. Good job overall, no major OCG errors, decent art, and the juggling effect is very innovative. Keep these suggestions in mind and keep up the good work!

Yeah, the weak stats are a problem. In fact I decided on those because I didn't want to make them overpowered. But well, I've propped up their stats so that instead of their stats being based on the formula level x 250 it is now level x 350, which means that e.g. Evasive Juggler now has 1400 ATK and DEF, which is more tolerable. Cosmic Juggler meanwhile got bumped up a little as well, now gaining 700 ATK and DEF for each "Juggler" on the field instead of the terrible 500 ATK.

Also I've worked on some more support cards based on your suggestions. I'll post the re-worked versions and the new cards tomorrow.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, the weak stats are a problem. In fact I decided on those because I didn't want to make them overpowered. But well, I've propped up their stats so that instead of their stats being based on the formula level x 250 it is now level x 350, which means that e.g. Evasive Juggler now has 1400 ATK and DEF, which is more tolerable. Cosmic Juggler meanwhile got bumped up a little as well, now gaining 700 ATK and DEF for each "Juggler" on the field instead of the terrible 500 ATK.

Also I've worked on some more support cards based on your suggestions. I'll post the re-worked versions and the new cards tomorrow.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

No problem.  And great, I'm looking forward to seeing them!

I like the actual concept of the "Juggling". Cards have pretty good attack and defense (after revision). Here is one card I'd like you to add to it.

Graveyard Juggle

Spell card

Effect: Banish one "Juggler" card in your graveyard. Shuffle two cards from your graveyard back into your deck.

Archived