Say Yes! and No!

bbbgenius

[attachment=38727:No!.jpg]

Lore:

Negate the activation of a spell or trap card and destroy the card. Skip your next draw phase.

[attachment=38728:Yes!.jpg]

Lore:

Negate the activation of a counter trap card that negates one of your spell or trap cards and destroy the negated card.

I made these cards just for fun. If they were actual cards, I would get them.

Well, the second one is just a less usable version of Counter Counter. Maybe let it work on any effect that negates the activation of a Spell or Trap? The first one is pretty cool, though. The names could use some work, though.

Just as a note, though: these actually belong in the Multiple Cards section. Also, they would go in the Written Cards subsection, since you did not provide any pictures.

OCG fix:

No: When a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, also skip your next Draw Phase.

Yes: When a Counter Trap Card is activated that would negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card you control: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Well, the second one is just a less usable version of Counter Counter. Maybe let it work on any effect that negates the activation of a Spell or Trap? The first one is pretty cool, though. The names could use some work, though.

Just as a note, though: these actually belong in the Multiple Cards section. Also, they would go in the Written Cards subsection, since you did not provide any pictures.

OCG fix:

No: When a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, also skip your next Draw Phase.

Yes: When a Counter Trap Card is activated that would negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card you control: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

OK. Thanks for the OCG fix. The original reason I made Yes! only counter counter trap cards was so I didn't need to add a cost to it (like most counter trap cards would). I really used the names Yes! and No! for a comical effect. I will add pictures.

Archived