What are some things you can't stand?

Bull3tM0nk3y

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a very weak stomach (outside of eating things, since I can pretty much eat anything), and I can't stand blood or injuries (even small ones give me a tingle up my spine, it's why I'm going into robotics instead of becoming a doctor). I get queasy easily, so for instance, I can't even take the trash to the local dump because the smell makes me wretch almost immediately.

Also, stupid people.

A mirror. TT-TT

Fuck you too T.T

Ignorant people who think they know the stuff they're ignorant about.

People bending my cards when they shuffle.

People being a dick to me when I politely ask they don't bend my cards when they shuffle.

People who say "Mirror B"

Kids that think they should get what they want whenever they want.

Kids that whine because they lost some game.

Monopoly.

I guess the world would seem better with a lot less people lol.

For me, I can't stand horror movies -_-  I'd rather spend my money on a good movie that makes me laugh.

And @ Eury, does that include contacts? Because they rarely move to the back of our eye sockets :)

Religious people who are just really obnoxious and never shut up about how you are going to hell if you don't repent and are also blatantly extremely ignorant, but apparently that isn't a sin. Eh, I don' mind religion, but sometimes it just goes too far.

Also people who apparently don't know what headphones are and especially on the tube/train- there is always one fucking annoying person playing his shitty pop at full volume.

Archived