The World God Only Knows

Does anybody else keep up with this? The third season began airing about a month ago after 2 years

Despite having a different director, I've been enjoying this season so far. The only thing is that there are a lot of things skipped in the manga that's summarized in the 1st episode :/

I recommend checking out the whole series if you're into romance comedies. Here's a summary written by someone else lol :

"Keima is a dating sim champion. Cute girls are rendered powerless by his irresistible game playing techniques. Too bad things aren't that way in the real world..that is, until his tempting game playing causes a real live - and very bubbly - cute demon hunter named Elsie to materialize! Now Elsie wants Keima to help her free girls from sneaky demons who secretly possess them."

world-god-only-knows-a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I loved seasons 1 and 2 but I really haven't been all that into season 3. The time skip may be a pretty big factor and not really being as funny to me as the other seasons were. It'd also be how I can't really get into the idea that Keima is getting all these girls to love him only to inevitably blow all or at least most of them off. Unless I missed something and they're just going to forget anyway once the goddesses leave their bodies, assuming that happens. Episode 7 was about all I have really enjoyed so far but Ayumi being my fave may contribute to that.

Ayumi 4 lyfe <3

<3

Archived