300px-GhostrickHouse-SHSP-JP-R.png

SPELL

Field

Neither player can attack face-down Defense Position monsters, also a player can be attacked directly if all monsters they control are in face-down Defense Position. Halve all effect damage that either player takes, and all battle damage that either player takes, except battle damage from "Ghostrick" monsters.

I'm thinking about giving Ghostricks a try once they're out in TCG, but I'm not sure if I should run this. On the one hand, it's (mostly) generic and should (according to my calculations) render most OTKs impossible. On the other hand, Ghostricks look kind of weak in general, even with this and Alucard. That, and it comes with the usual Field Spell vulnerabilities. Should I add this to an existing deck, or should I go for the whole Ghostrick shebang?

Play Ghostrick. They are fun as hell, surprisingly powerful, and feels so rogue. And on the card, it essentially doubles your LP and stuffs. Ghostrick's problem is their absolute reliance to this card(almost on yamato-like level), so you need this ASAP. Also, their match-up against other field spell decks aren't too good at the moment.

Archived