Purple-Eyes Grey Dragon

Djblue13

Sorry about the poor quality pic i couldn't find anything better....

But i thought about the 2 legendary monsters so i thought about a fusion monster so please reply thanks :D

KDhvden.jpg

Lore:Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Red-Eyes B. Dragon

This card is also a DARK attribute. Once per turn you can tribute 1 LIGHT or DARK monster and pay 800 to destroy 1 other monster on the field then inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters DEF (This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect).

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1336/48/1336488761858.jpg <--Well, this one is gray and even has purple eyes ;) But maybe that's not what you were searching for.

Anyways, to make a fusion of Blue Eyes and Red Eyes a neat idea, I like it. But it's underpowered IMO. Blue Eyes and Red-Eyes are pretty useless monsters from the start so their fusion should have some serious strength.

I think you shouldn't have to pay 800 LP and it doesn't have to be only once per turn.

So my suggestion:

Lore:Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Red-Eyes B. Dragon

This card is also a DARK attribute. You can tribute 1 LIGHT or DARK monster to destroy 1 other monster on the field then inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters DEF (This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect).

In my opinion, this card is still too weak even with the changes Supertramp recommended. My suggested rework is as follows:

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Red-Eyes B. Dragon"

This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 LIGHT or DARK monster to send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. Then, if the selected card was a monster, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

The card was seriously underpowered, so I thought that making the destruction apply to any card would make it more versatile. Plus, I changed the DEF based damage to scale off of ATK. Third, I figured that the attack-limitation should only apply if the destroyed card was a monster AND you chose to inflict damage to your opponent. Finally, I made it so you send the selected card to the Graveyard instead of destroying it; this prevents many of your opponent's counter strategies. I understand these are some large liberties I've taken, but I feel the result is a card that is atleast balanced.

Archived