[Sept 2013] The Dragons Who Rule Over Plants

Aix

RJQPmmj.png

Notes:

- Might take Crane Crane out, it's often a dead draw.

- Fallen Angel of Roses is in testing, she's there to turn Lonefire into another Normal Summonable Level 7, another Seven Star Sword target, another Redox target, she turns any Plant into a Level 7 and let Spore make Star Eater with a Mecha Phantom Beast Token.

- With only two targets, One for One may seem iffy, I might want another Level 1. I prefer Flamvell Guard to Corsesca because Dragon Shrine and Blaster's effect is more useful than Tempest's in this Deck to get rid of problem cards and I need Tempest for searching my Debris.

- Fog King is amazing, obviously, he's a Normal Summonable Level 7, Abyssgaios material, a Seven Star Sword target, a Tidal target and, awesomely, a Debris target.

Now this is awesome.

-You might want to have another Normal monster in the off chance you draw your only Guard, to maximize the Mausoleum's effect

-I see your point on Crane-Crane being dead often. I think rather than ditching it, you can use another target for it. Access to Meliases is nice.

-Triple Fog King seems overkill with all the dumping/SS going on here. Also you have already run triple tidal, so 2 seems better. Not that it'll clog though(since no cards in a Dragon Ruler deck clogs).

-Fallen Angel Might work. It seems interesting.

-I'm not sure about Card Destruction, seems too risky to use.

-I'm not a fan of standard Stardust in today's metagame. Have you tried the manga Stardust?

that's all from me for now.

Now this is awesome.

-You might want to have another Normal monster in the off chance you draw your only Guard, to maximize the Mausoleum's effect

-I see your point on Crane-Crane being dead often. I think rather than ditching it, you can use another target for it. Access to Meliases is nice.

-Triple Fog King seems overkill with all the dumping/SS going on here. Also you have already run triple tidal, so 2 seems better. Not that it'll clog though(since no cards in a Dragon Ruler deck clogs).

-Fallen Angel Might work. It seems interesting.

-I'm not sure about Card Destruction, seems too risky to use.

-I'm not a fan of standard Stardust in today's metagame. Have you tried the manga Stardust?

that's all from me for now.

Point is, I want to use my Normal Summon for Rank 7 plays as well, and you have no idea how well Debris works with it, I can go Dracossack with a Dragon Ruler and then Debris can Synch with one of the Mecha Tokens. Abyssgaios can also be deadly.

I'll try going into 41 with Exploder Dragon for another Crane target I suppose.

Card Destruction is redrew and grave-setup, I think I'll keep it.

Yeah, the manga Stardust might be more suitable for the upcoming metagame.

Archived