Dutchman's Crew - [6/6]

Ren✧

huqagy.jpg

Many ships have sailed the sea, but among them, only one was feared by all. Appearing out of a ghostly fog, the Flying Dutchman would destroy any sea-bordering town or sink any unfortunate ship. Sailors, pirates, and citizens feared the ghostly wail that preceded the ship's arrival. Out of the fog it would ravage its targets and then just as quickly disappear. Then, one day the attacks stopped. The waters were safe again.

Until now...

EN001-DutchmansCrew-Claes.png?t=13768456

If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card attacks or is attacked by an opponent's monster: Negate the effect of your opponent's monster until the end of the Damage Step. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates the effect of an Effect Monster: You can destroy this face-up card; negate the effect and banish the monster. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman": You can Special Summon 1 "Dutchman's Crew" monster from your Deck, except "Dutchman's Crew - Claes."

EN002-DutchmansCrew-Zyman.png?t=13768456

If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the Battle Phase: This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap Cards. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Trap Card: You can destroy this face-up monster; Negate the card's activation and banish it. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman": You can Special Summon 1 "Dutchman's Crew" monster from your Deck, except "Dutchman's Crew - Zyman."

EN003-DutchmansCrew-Draque.png?t=1376845

If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell Card: You can destroy this face-up monster; negate the card's activation and banish it. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman": You can Special Summon 1 "Dutchman's Crew" monster from your Deck, except "Dutchman's Crew - Draque."

EN004-FlyingDutchman.png?t=1376845614

2 Level 4 DARK monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can place it in your Field Spell Card Zone as a face-up Field Spell Card(Xyz Materials remain attached). As long as this card is treated as a Field Spell Card it gains the following effect:

●All face-up monsters your opponent controls are treated as Zombie-Type monsters. If a Zombie-Type monster you control destroys a face-up Zombie-Type monster your opponent controls: You can Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field as a Zombie-Type monster. The Special Summoned monster's name is treated as "Dutchman's Crewman" while it is face-up on the field. If a face-up "Dutchman's Crew" monster is destroyed by its own effect: You can attach to this card as an Xyz Material. If a face-up "Dutchman" card would be destroyed by an opponent's card: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.

EN005-CurseoftheDutchman.png?t=137684561

Target 1 face-up Zombie-Type monster your opponent controls; attach the targeted monster to 1 face-up "Flying Dutchman" you control. 

EN006-DangerousWaters.png?t=1376845612

Can only be activated if a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.  If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" Field Spell Card: Destroy up to 2 cards your  opponent controls, instead.

If a face-up "Dutchman's Crew" monster is destroyed by its own effect: You can attach to this card as an Xyz Material.

I say in bold, that it's supposed to be like this(might be wrong, tell me): If a face-up "Dutchman's Crew" monster is destroyed by its own effect: You can attach it to this card as an Xyz Material.

Alright, this is the real reason i don't post, i will start:
Am going in order you placed your cards on this site>>

If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card attacks or is attacked by an opponent's monster: Negate the effect of your opponent's monster until the end of the Damage Step. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates the effect of an Effect Monster: You can destroy this face-up card; negate the effect and banish the monster. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman": You can Special Summon 1 "Dutchman's Crew" monster from your Deck, except "Dutchman's Crew - Claes."

Points scored: 

Summon=1+, Strategy use= dependable, a skill drain= 2+  Trigger effect=1+ Total=4, Realistic yugioh card, it's good>Common use card

If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the Battle Phase: This card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap Cards. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Trap Card: You can destroy this face-up monster; Negate the card's activation and banish it. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman": You can Special Summon 1 "Dutchman's Crew" monster from your Deck, except "Dutchman's Crew - Zyman."

Points scored:

Summon=1+, Advantage=1+, Trap counter=2+, Trigger effect=1+. Total=5, Realistic yugioh card, it's interesting!>A Must Archetype use card

(dependable on dualist)

If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell Card: You can destroy this face-up monster; negate the card's activation and banish it. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect and you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman": You can Special Summon 1 "Dutchman's Crew" monster from your Deck, except "Dutchman's Crew - Draque."

Points scored:

Summon=1+, Advantage=1+, Spell counter=2+,Trigger effect=1+. Total=5, Realistic yugioh card, it's interesting!>A Must Archetype use card(dependable on dualist)

2 Level 4 DARK monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can place it in your Field Spell Card Zone as a face-up Field Spell Card(Xyz Materials remain attached). As long as this card is treated as a Field Spell Card it gains the following effect:

●All face-up monsters your opponent controls are treated as Zombie-Type monsters. If a Zombie-Type monster you control destroys a face-up Zombie-Type monster your opponent controls: You can Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field as a Zombie-Type monster. The Special Summoned monster's name is treated as "Dutchman's Crewman" while it is face-up on the field. If a face-up "Dutchman's Crew" monster is destroyed by its own effect: You can attach to this card as an Xyz Material. If a face-up "Dutchman" card would be destroyed by an opponent's card: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.

Points scored:

Summon=Simplistic>2+, Trigger effect=1+, Advantage=3+ Total=6 Realistic yugioh card, it's interesting!>A Must Archetype use card(dependable on dualist)

I do wonder: it's either a spell card when it's in a field spell card zone, or..(just unsure)

Target 1 face-up Zombie-Type monster your opponent controls; attach the targeted monster to 1 face-up "Flying Dutchman" you control.

Advantage=2+, Usage to set=2+ Total=4 Useful

"Can only be activated if a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.  If you control a face-up "Flying Dutchman" Field Spell Card: Destroy up to 2 cards your  opponent controls, instead."

Advantage=3+, Usage to set=3+ Total=6 Must Archetype use

Whole set: Get comparability!

I say in bold, that it's supposed to be like this(might be wrong, tell me): If a face-up "Dutchman's Crew" monster is destroyed by its own effect: You can attach it to this card as an Xyz Material.

Thank you for pointing out a typo...

Please note that it is against the rules to just make a post regarding OCG flaws and a review must actually be attempted.

I'll give you a new review then.

I like your set, but they are very dependable and cards like "field barrier" would ruin it. 

I like the way it resembles the real flying dutchmn up to the point where attacked ships hand over crew. 

Very well done, I must say. 

Except that it is a tiny littlwe bit dependable. double summon would really rock this deck. 

Alright, this is the real reason i don't post, i will start:
Am going in order you placed your cards on this site>>

Points scored: 

Summon=1+, Strategy use= dependable, a skill drain= 2+  Trigger effect=1+ Total=4, Realistic yugioh card, it's good>Common use card

Points scored:

Summon=1+, Advantage=1+, Trap counter=2+, Trigger effect=1+. Total=5, Realistic yugioh card, it's interesting!>A Must Archetype use card

(dependable on dualist)

Points scored:

Summon=1+, Advantage=1+, Spell counter=2+,Trigger effect=1+. Total=5, Realistic yugioh card, it's interesting!>A Must Archetype use card(dependable on dualist)

Points scored:

Summon=Simplistic>2+, Trigger effect=1+, Advantage=3+ Total=6 Realistic yugioh card, it's interesting!>A Must Archetype use card(dependable on dualist)

I do wonder: it's either a spell card when it's in a field spell card zone, or..(just unsure)

Advantage=2+, Usage to set=2+ Total=4 Useful

Advantage=3+, Usage to set=3+ Total=6 Must Archetype use

Whole set: Get comparability!

Well I must say...quite the extensive review. lol.

I knew that the Flying Dutchman would raise a few eyebrows. It is treated as being a spell card and a monster card, much like how a Trap Monster is treated. 

I'll give you a new review then.

I like your set, but they are very dependable and cards like "field barrier" would ruin it. 

I like the way it resembles the real flying dutchmn up to the point where attacked ships hand over crew. 

Very well done, I must say. 

Except that it is a tiny littlwe bit dependable. double summon would really rock this deck. 

I agree that the archetype is pretty dependent on each other. I have been thinking of adding a few cards to make them a bit more reliable. 

Well I must say...quite the extensive review. lol.

I knew that the Flying Dutchman would raise a few eyebrows. It is treated as being a spell card and a monster card, much like how a Trap Monster is treated. 

I agree that the archetype is pretty dependent on each other. I have been thinking of adding a few cards to make them a bit more reliable. 

Am interested to seeing them, but i might not post.

Archived