Chaos Set

Speedy the First

I thought that Chaos was an Archtype that needed more cards, so, I made some.

6TZ7Zgh.jpgfLMahAv.jpg

fECdpKY.jpgYZsj5RH.jpg

iHzDodF.jpg6ygOxu9.jpg

7TZ1GfN.jpgBlack Luster Emperor-Lord of Chaos

Lore: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", and "Chaos Sorcerer", from your Graveyard. As long this face-up card is on the field, you must skip your draw phase. Cannot be destroyed by spells, traps, or monster effects. When this card is successfully summoned, you can remove from play one monster with "Envoy" or "Chaos" in its name to remove from play all cards your opponent controls. This card gains 100 attack points for every "LIGHT" or "DARK" monster in either player's graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, special summon 2 Chaos Avenger Tokens, (Warrior-Type/Dark/Level 4/ATK 1900/DEF 1000) in Attack Position.

Now, BLE-LOC is a good card, but the OCG is a bit off. I'll try to correct it, but I'm not too good at that.

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", and "Chaos Sorcerer",  from your Graveyard. 

As long this face-up card is on the field, you must skip your draw phase. 

When this card is succefully summoned, you can remove one monster with "Envoy" or "Chaos" in its name to remove from play all cards your opponent controls. 

This card gains 100 attack points for every "Light" or "dark" attributed monster in either player's graveyard.

While all the cards fit nicely together. (This is a very cohesive archetype) BLE-LOC would be made a forbidden card rather quickly. For what its worth the effects are a great step up from Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning however you have just created a forbidden card.

They Are Not Bad! OCG Needs Some Fixing But I'm Terrible At OCG So I Cant Help There <_>

Art Is Great! I Think The Lore Should Be Posted For Shining Warrior Because Its Kinda Hard To Read. May I Ask What Exactly Is The Purpose Of Soul Eater?

TheNerdNetworkTV.......Away! 

They Are Not Bad! OCG Needs Some Fixing But I'm Terrible At OCG So I Cant Help There <_>

Art Is Great! I Think The Lore Should Be Posted For Shining Warrior Because Its Kinda Hard To Read. May I Ask What Exactly Is The Purpose Of Soul Eater?

TheNerdNetworkTV.......Away! 

Soul Eater is there to get Light and Dark monsters into the graveyard faster and easier. I will see what I can do about the lore.

Archived