Hi Guys,

I'm creating a new mini-series called Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time: The Series. The story is set in Yugi, Jaden, Yusei, and Yuma's timeline years after the final episode of each timeline. In it, Paradox's five children, Tim/Time, Aaron/Ages, Owen/Hour, Minute, and Seth/Second are after the Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei because they destroyed their father. When the three heroes discover Yuma, the new and powerful fourth hero, they decide to team up with him, since his timeline is in danger too.

But now, Yugi is 19, Jaden is 15, Yusei is 19, and Yuma is 14, and all their powerful allies have left them. But their allies return to help them since the universe could be destroyed by them. The allies are: Yami Yugi, Yugi's alter ego who now looks like a young Yugi since he restarted his life in the afterlife; The Supreme King, Jaden's ally after Yubel died (another story); Yusei's powerful friend, Crimson Dragon; and Yuma's young ally from the Astral World, Astral, who is now king of his planet.

Since Yuma had met and Yusei in his timeline, he had told him to specifically team up with the Yusei that is almost 20 but not fully, since he knew the most strategies and could tell the heroes that Paradox was originally sent by Z-One.

I have created this contest so that you can create the Malefic version of these monsters:

Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Destiny HERO - Plasma

Red Dragon Archfiend

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

Magician of Black Chaos (must be a Ritual Malefic, but can have effect of banishing 1 monster to summon it; Ritual card needed, unless you have to Summon it in another way)

Elemental HERO - Marine Neos (must be a Fusion Malefic, but can have effect of banishing 1 monster to summon it)

Stardust Dragon (must be a Synchro Malefic, but can have effect of banishing 1 monster to summon it)

*Number 39: Utopia (must be an Xyz Malefic, but can have effect of banishing 1 monster to summon it)

*Note: The Xyz Template in Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker is coming soon, so there is no rush because the contest lasts until late 2013 or early 2014 but try to get the others done if you like to join!

If you want to join you don't need to ask! If you win one or more carss, you will be in the credits of my series and get the cards in the series! Series comes out on YouTube in mid or late 2014!

Bye!

Hmm... 

I'll do the Magician of Black chaos. I like that card.

cGOtG6x.jpg

styill needs a pic

This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be summoned by removing from play one "Black Magic Ritual, Black magician Of Chaos and monster with levels eaual or greater than 8" from play from your hand or deck. There can only be 1 Face-Up Malefic monster on the field. If this card is destroyed, special summon one "Magician of Black Chaos" (This summoning still counts as a ritual summoning). If there is no face-up field spell, destroy this card. Once per turn you can discard 1 "Malefic" monster to destroy up to 4 Non-Malefic cards on the field. One of these cards must be your own. 

i ll be on blue eyes!

which pic is better?

lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 "Blue Eyes White Dragons" and 1 "Polymerization" from your hand . This card gains 300 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. You can negate the effects of Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters that target this card. There can only be one "Malefic" monster on your side of the field at once. 

it wont let me edit, lore is actually:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play "Blue Eyes Shining Dragon" from your hand . This card gains 300 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. You can negate the effects of Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters that target this card. There can only be one face-up "Malefic" monster on the field at once. When this card is destroyed, special summon "Blue Eyes Shining Dragon". If there is no face-up Field Spell, destroy this card.

ill do stardust also

lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by it's own effect or banishing 1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters who's levels equal 8 from your hand and Stardust Dragon from your Extra Deck. When a Spell, Trap, Spell/Trap effect, or Effect Monster's effect is activated that destroys a card(s) on the field: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation and destroy it. During the End Phase, if this card negated an effect this way during this turn: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. There can only be one face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon "Stardust Dragon".  If there is no face-up Field Spell, destroy this card.

while im at it ill do RDA!

lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing 1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters who's levels equal 8 from your hand and Red Dragon Archfiend from your Extra Deck.  After damage calculation, when this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls: Destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls. During your End Phase: Destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn. This card must remain face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.There can only be one face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon "Red Dragon Archfiend".  If there is no face-up Field Spell, destroy this card.

ive got nothin to do lets go photon dragon!

lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can target the monster this card is battling; banish both it and this card. At the end of the Battle Phase, return any monsters banished by this effect to the field, and if the other monster was an Xyz Monster, this card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material it had when it was banished.  There can only be one face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".  If there is no face-up Field Spell, destroy this card.

nfLUgYJ.png

I did my best to create this. 

Lore: This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be summoned by removing from play 2 level 4 monsters you control and one "Utopia" monster in the Extra deck. (Attach those monsters as XYZ materials")

There can only be 1 Face-Up Malefic monster on the field. If this card is destroyed, special summon one "N39:Utopia" (This summoning still counts as an XYZ summoning). If there is no face-up field spell, destroy this card. If this card is face-up on the field, other monsters cannot attack.  Once per turn you can detach one "XYZ material" from this card to special summon a "Malefic" monster. Its name is treated as the original name of the card used to special summon that Malefic Monster. (Without the "Malefic). When this card would be destroyed, destroy one of those special summoned cards instead.

edit : lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing Black Magic Ritual and monsters who's levels equal 8 or more from your hand and Dark Magician of Black Chaos from your hand or Deck. If there are no cards in your hand or on the field besides "Malefic Magician of Black Chaos" you can draw cards equal to the number of cards banished. There can only be one face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon "Magician of Black Chaos". If there is no face-up Field Spell, destroy this card.

edit : lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by banishing Black Magic Ritual and monsters who's levels equal 8 or more from your hand and Dark Magician of Black Chaos from your hand or Deck. If there are no cards in your hand or on the field besides "Malefic Magician of Black Chaos" you can draw cards equal to the number of cards banished. There can only be one face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon "Magician of Black Chaos". If there is no face-up Field Spell, destroy this card.

You forgot the "Other monster except this card cannot attack" part of the malefics, I think. 

Other than that, You're in the green zoen with the drawing effect, I think needing a fully empty field/hand is a good requirement. 

Good card, I'd say. We'll see which he prefers :p

Archived