DragonVale: Why the Plant Shrine is Easy to Max Out and Why You Should be Doing it Now Instead of Talking to Me.

People will love to come see your plant dragons play in their beautiful green habitat.

They are the friendliest of all the dragon breeds and make great pets!

Right you are magical wizard's voice from the sky that speaks to you in game, right you are. They're also essential to our little plan here to get our shrine to maximum level. Now, before we begin, I must inform you that this will be an easy process but expensive in cost. You can buy a Plant Dragon Shrine at Level 15, I did not develop this strategy until Level 26. This might not be the first time this process has come to light, but if this is the first time you're hearing about it than I am glad; if it's not, why haven't you told me?

[spoiler=All Plant Dragon Names Discovered While Doing This Process]

Borogoves

Raths

Oakheart

Fern

Rooty

Slythe

Gardina

Glen

Steve

Curly

Leif

Sprout

Thorny

Perennial

Buttercup

Ceres

[/spoiler]

Now, the investment on our plan is going to be very sizable; anywhere between 30,000,000-125,000,000 in fictitious Dragon Cash depending on how many Level 10 Plant Dragons you already had before starting this process. I personally had fourteen Level 10 Plant Dragons already before starting this process and I was somewhere within the middle; if you have more you'll be on the lower end of the spectrum, if you have less you'll be spending more, sorry. This process will take 1-4 hours of your time if you do it straight through without writing an article about it while doing said process and if you have all the money in hand. It will also cost you some gems depending on your impatience level; mine only cost me two so don't feel bad if you toss a few gems out. You'll also need 1-3 cups of coffee or any other beverage of your choice, this is optional of course.

This wonderful shrine depicts the legendary Thornbark, guardian of the Great Plant Migration. It is said that Thornbark sensed the impending destruction of the forest by Torbin the Wicked. That is why Thornbark led his kind on a great march across the plains to the Great Forest, east of Krollsmarsh. Many believe that even modern plant dragons instantly recognize their ancient leader.

Thornbark be with you, and also with you.

Now then, Plant Habitats are cheap, one hundred dragon cash a piece; their spawn time is instant as well. Plant Dragons are the same price and their hatch time is fifteen seconds, giving you just enough time to take a sip of your coffee/drink.

The process is simple:

~Buy food from your Huge Treat Farms that you should already have built at this level; buying the 10,000 food for 500,000 Dragon Cash (Again, fictitious) is the best option in my opinion. It gave me the food right when I wanted it and it supports this whole 'almost instant' theme I have going on in this article.

~While that's growing and being magically enchanted by wizard magic, magically; buy yourself some Plant Dragon Eggs and have those going. When I did this, I only had one spot in my egg farm which was quite the nuisance. Also, build a few Plant Habitats if you have the room, spend a few gems to make them the next size up or wait the two hours if you want. That way, you'll have plenty of room for your new plant dragons.

NOTE: You can also breed Plant Dragons together to get others, but I usually have more important breeds going on than to waste the space breeding more Plant Dragons.

~Use the newly acquired food to grow your newly acquired Plant Dragons to Level 10; thus filling your Plant Shrine to the capacity you need to get it to the silver level. Selling your Plant Dragons continuously as you go, of course, so that it is a cycle of growing. The time it takes to feed them will actually cover the cost of your buying them usually.

~Now the extreme spending will begin; filling your Plant Dragon Shrine to the Gold Level is going to be to most money consuming part of this process. The food it will take to grow all your dragons to Level 15 will be an enormous amount; you will also continue to buy Plant Dragons and grow them all the way up to the Level 15. This is why the process will cost so much, but if you really want a Gold Shrine, it will be worth it in the end.

~~~~~

So there you have it, a simple process: Buy Plant Dragons, feed Plant Dragons, and acquire a Golden Dragon Shrine.

180px-Gold_Plant_Shrine_2013.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived