Some help with undesitional Guy.

So, hello people, again. I was wondering if you could help me with my indesition, i want to buy a new Structure deck for me... but i cannot decide witch deck to decide... I would be happy if some one recomend me a deck. ( I prefer Pyro type monster, and the deck i like the most is Onslaught of the fire kings, but they have being telling me its a slow deck... )

So, hello people, again. I was wondering if you could help me with my indesition, i want to buy a new Structure deck for me... but i cannot decide witch deck to decide... I would be happy if some one recomend me a deck. ( I prefer Pyro type monster, and the deck i like the most is Onslaught of the fire kings, but they have being telling me its a slow deck... )

Then get the deck and try it out, or copy the deck on Dueling Network.

Someone please lock this thread or move it where it is appropriate.

Which, in terms of your provided information, makes the response perfectly valid. If you see the Deck as appealing, get it and try it out yourself, see if it suits you. If you prefer not to risk losing money on something you won't like, find the decklist online and use one of the Dueling simulation programs, such as Dueling Network, to try the Deck out for free against other people.

Structure Decks are not really Decks that can be purchased and considered perfect out of the box. You usually need multiple copies of the Deck to get some of the key cards in more copies and make the whole thing more consistent, or use cards from your collection to modify it. On its own, the Fire King Structure Deck is only so-good, but that can be said about all Structure Decks.

Get the Deck you personally feel is worthwhile for your money. We can't make that decision for you.

And honestly, there isn't a section for these kinds of questions. They're too specific to one person, and too irrelevent to the general community to warrant an entire thread devoted to it. You can probably use the status bar for these types of small-scale questions.

Archived