Meka Archetype! New cards!

lord_ratatosk

This is my first post in a long time I actually made this set a while back but took time to revise it and dim down some op stats I probably wont upload them right the first time so If not I will figure out how to fix it.

This set introduces a new type of level summoning involving synchro summoning.

Soooo im still having trouble with the copy and pasting of the effects but i figured i would post some more to the meka archetype since I have the archetype finished

Because i cant copy and paste the url to my card on here i cant upload anymore cards here so if someone can explain what im doing wrong that would be great!

Card picture is made by hpdoom

Impressive to say the least. I don't see unique "LV" monsters created here that are actually good very often. OCG is good too. The effects kinda balanced, though the synchro should have something extra, like a draw effect or something, since the card is hard to summon. Also, that level 7 monster is too strong for it's level. 2600-2700 is good enough.
As for the C&P, just do it as you finish the effect in the card maker as you either upload it to an image sharing site, or as an attachment.

Your grammar isn't great.

Buster and Reanimater are hideously overpowered. Meka Controller should be able to equip only your monsters with a base 1700 atk (Destiny Hero Plasma has 1900 and requires 3 tributes for a weaker similar effect).

Otherwise, i think this would go really well with the Junk archetype and the overall design isn't bad. 6/10

yeah thanks i was actually thinking about a couple ways to nerf that card and make it a little less op i figured i have a few choices for controller
1. make her attack 300 and make it to where her effect equips a monster with 1700 atk or less and she gains that attack
2. or make it to where when she is successfully summoned i can equip a monster to it and it gains half its attack points
3. or the ability to equip a level 3 or lower monster to it and gain its attack.

originally i didnt think about plasma but when i saw you say his name i realized it was pretty op and i needed to fix it.

atm I dont remember what buster and animator do because im using my phone, but ill be sure to look over them, fix them, and get them posted when I have time after work.

and buster isnt that over powered you get to add one card to your hand at no wait but you only get to do it once and thats when its summoned considering you got cards like future fusion and other cards that are op like xyz and synchros having one card with an effect like that shouldnt be much different.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Meka Warrior LV 10 is a bit overpo-

No, it's not. If anything, it's the 'Meka' LV monsters before it.
Since each one can be triggered in the same Standby, a single Meka Warrior LV3 becomes 3 Meka Warrior LV7s and a Meka Warrior LV3, which is absurd and overpowered. If he wanted to make these into more proper LV monsters, the ones after LV3 would need to do something in order to evolve further, and not just sit there and do nothing.

I think the Meka Warrior LV 10 is a bit overpowered.

P.S Hey ratatosk why not take a look at my Gearboxes? I changed them a bit according to you suggestions!

Boop!

In all honest lvl 10 isnt all that op Think of it this way, Heroic Champion - Excalibur can double his attack by detaching 2 cards and this card you must discard 1 card and he can only attack 2 times that turn with the effect, Then you have Chimeratech overload dragon who gains 1000 atk for every monster used to fusion summon it and it can attack once for every monster used to fusion summon it, if worked out properly you could have a ton of machines in your graveyard activate overload fusion easily and he would get 15000+ Attack and be able to attack 15+ times. So with all that out there its hard to say he is op.

No, it's not. If anything, it's the 'Meka' LV monsters before it.
Since each one can be triggered in the same Standby, a single Meka Warrior LV3 becomes 3 Meka Warrior LV7s and a Meka Warrior LV3, which is absurd and overpowered. If he wanted to make these into more proper LV monsters, the ones after LV3 would need to do something in order to evolve further, and not just sit there and do nothing.

And yes im actually quite aware that 7 is op the beginning effect is based of the original lvl dragons the following effect on 7 is over powered otherwise the summoning of the monster is no different from the originals. i am aware of the op lvl 7 i am working on fixing it and another set of cards so ill get around to it eventually.

the beginning effect is based of the original lvl dragons-

Woah, woah, woah... These are based on Armed Dragon and Horus LV monsters?
Your joking, right?
See, Armed LV3 evolves in the Standby. Armed LV5 evolves when it destroys something by battle. Armed LV7 doesn't evolve, as LV10 is it's own thing.
Horus LV4 and LV6 both evolve when they destroy something by battle.
So you saying "these are no different" is a direct lie, as neither Horus nor Armed Dragon goes from a random LV3 monster, into a squad of giant beaters, all in the same turn.

Woah, woah, woah... These are based on Armed Dragon and Horus LV monsters?
Your joking, right?
See, Armed LV3 evolves in the Standby. Armed LV5 evolves when it destroys something by battle. Armed LV7 doesn't evolve, as LV10 is it's own thing.
Horus LV4 and LV6 both evolve when they destroy something by battle.
So you saying "these are no different" is a direct lie, as neither Horus nor Armed Dragon goes from a random LV3 monster, into a squad of giant beaters, all in the same turn.

Yeah I see what you are saying now I didnt realize that i Left a few parts out on them ill fix that right away i might make a new post now that ive figured out how to post correctly and get all the cards on here.

Archived