Photo

Elemental Dragons

- - - - - Custom Elemental Dragons Yugiohcardmaker Series Archetype

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

Just a preview of my new archetype(or series). I made all of them as a kid with yugioh card maker, i only updated their effects to be more balanced and readable

JFrylcT.jpg
Effect
KY4Y0B0.jpg
Effect
qAuPgYk.jpg
Effect
FHHUkci.jpg
Effect
mfLE3A1.jpg
Effect
jaOnijK.jpg
Effect

Hope you like them

Just here to get good opinion on my own custom cards before i script them for Ygopro. Also this place is great for inspiration, and contests could be interesting

What exactly is the point of points anyway lol?

Original Creator of Dark Army, but i guess i became a co-creator now lol

Elemental Dragons

Toffee.

Toffee.

It's best if you just forget about me.

• Legendary Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2018 03:15 PM
>To be more balanced
I find that hard to believe when these, basically, are more Graveyard oriented versions of the [ur=http://yugioh.wikia....on_Ruler]Dragon Rulers, which can never lead to being a good thing.
Except instead of Big Eye/Dracossack shenanigans, you have Photon Strike Bounzer/Gauntlet Shooter and Volcasaurus/Tiras/etc. So coupled with the already aggressive playstyle these force, you also have the previousnly mentioned Xyzs on their hand that also add to this issue, because in addition to being able to constantly spam themselves for literally no effort at all, they also have access to specific Xyzs that will grant them control over the field and just make it even easier for them.
The icing on the cake is the fact they lack any sort of restriction/drawback, to which, in general, makes them a rather over-the-top ridiculous set :/
Posted Image

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

i do agree that they are a bit over the top and i was thinking of lowering their power somehow. they do not allow to spam Xyz easily still, as level 5 Xyz are not that great, also since these were made way back when Synchro was the new thing i could easily make a restriction that prevents Xyz(because honestly, all Xyz are broken, no matter how balanced Konami tries to make them). I was also thinking of making their effects usable once per turn to slow down the field advantage they get, especially early game because getting them into grave is not that hard

Just here to get good opinion on my own custom cards before i script them for Ygopro. Also this place is great for inspiration, and contests could be interesting

Elemental Dragons

Toffee.

Toffee.

It's best if you just forget about me.

• Legendary Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit Apr 01 2018 03:15 PM
Thing is, you might want to re-word a lot of these to be a little less like carbon copies of Dragon Rulers.
Posted Image

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

I'm removing the discarding effect to slow the cards down, also making them level 8 to be harder to summon but be able to be dumped to grave by cards like Trade-In. They also won't be able to use their effects the same turn the turn another Elemental Dragon with the same effect used it so you won't be able to completly negate everything your opponent does by just ditching your hand which actually helps the deck, some effects and ATK/DEF will also be going down because for such swarm potential they honestly shouldn't have so high stats

also i will still make them unable to be Xyz, maybe even Synchro but there aren't many that use level 8

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

updated to make them(hopefully) more balanced. i probably lower the atk and defense of some cards down a bit but i think the main issue(which was giving an already strong monster an effect that made it extremely good at what it is supposed to do) is gone.

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

bump

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

bump

i might switch Water and Wind's effect to make them fit with the Attribute theme more and possibly even give Water a new effect(because the current Wind's effect isn't really that useful). also i possibly post Fusions soon

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

bump

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

bump

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

bump, i add fusions probably in the next bump

Elemental Dragons

caiustheshadowmonarch788

caiustheshadowmonarch788

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
    Last Visit Dec 19 2013 07:22 AM

This is kinda similar to an idea I got a looooooooonng time ago which I never posted to the forums.

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

bump

fusions will come when i fell like adding them

Elemental Dragons

Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
    Last Visit

Qa38GZs.jpg

lore

This is how every fusion for now looks like, please tell me if it's ok

Elemental Dragons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users