RP Archetypes Ministry of Storms and Jiang Shi

Love of Ghibli

I can't do Yu-Gi-OH RP's without making my own archetype so here they are. One is based on thunder types with a scrap motif. The Second is nothing new in the way of zombiedom its just more reviving and the like. There are more to come but this is a point of reference for other RPers to see the cards my characters will be using. I would like help on the wording because I feel that they're a tad confusing. 

[Spoiler: Ministry of Storms]

rsxKb8m.jpg

kTSMwOP.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] Once per turn when a card you control is destroyed by a card effect you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard. If you do Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Ministry of Storms" monster from your deck. You can only control 1 "Ministry of Storms: Tien Mu."  [/spoiler] 

3F0JPec.jpg

Vd7pY0H.jpg

oWvhkag.jpg

[spoiler:Lore] Once during either players turn if a card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can target 2 Level 3 or lower "Ministry of Storm" monsters from your graveyard and Special Summon them in defense position. Monsters Special Summoned with this effect cannot activate their effects. This monster cannot be sent to the graveyard by the effects of cards you control. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler: Jiang Shi]

P2Q6Lkg.jpg

dySJhOH.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this monster is Special Summoned target 1 Level 4 or lower "Jiang Shi" Zombie-type monster from your graveyard and Special Summon it in Defense Position. The Special Summoned monster is destroyed at the end of the turn. [/spoiler]

EbLYV8n.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When your opponent declares a direct attack you can Special Summon this monster from your hand. When this monster would be destroyed send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to negate its destruction. [/spoiler]

kchswbO.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] While this card is in your graveyard instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase you can send 1 Spell or Trap Card from your deck to the graveyard to add 1 Level 4 or lower "Jiang Shi" monster from your deck to your hand. The effect of "Jiang Shi: Su Wu" can only be used once per turn. [/spoiler]

WctzjtG.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] 

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters
During your opponents Standby-Phase if you control more monsters than they do destroy this monster. If this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by a card effect Special Summon all monsters that were used as synchro material for the Synchro Summon of this monster.[/spoiler]

eLeQDIG.jpg
[spoiler: Lore] 
1 Zombie-type Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Zombie monsters
When this monster is Synchro Summoned successfully if your opponent controls more monsters than you Special Summon as many Zombie type monsters from your graveyard as possible. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Because my characters are a brother sister pair I decided they they'll have common Spell and Trap support. Similar to how Syrus and Zane use power bond. Of course there will be more.

[spoiler: Talisman and Charm]

99GxNRk.jpg

szEAjW7.jpg

kUWDNep.jpg

65p4c0t.jpg

dzonerQ.jpg

kOm8nfa.jpg

[spoiler: Power Bond-esque]

bxPyAVl.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Gotta love your chinese names man. Wo shi zhongguo ren, hui shuo hanyu. Anyway, wouldn't it make more sense to use Dong Xi instead of Jiang Shi for the zombies? Or is my Chinese just affected by living in Taiwan?

Grammar is pretty good throughout, very balanced deck except Zui is totally unusable. Maybe change it to "If your opponent's monsters outnumber yours, you can Special Summon Zombie-Type monsters from your Graveyard, up to the number of monsters your opponent controls." That way, if your opponent has 2 monsters they dont suddenly find themselves facing 5 zombies or 3 synchros.

Made me laugh for the first time on this forum. Good job overall. 9/10

Gotta love your chinese names man. Wo shi zhongguo ren, hui shuo hanyu. Anyway, wouldn't it make more sense to use Dong Xi instead of Jiang Shi for the zombies? Or is my Chinese just affected by living in Taiwan?

Grammar is pretty good throughout, very balanced deck except Zui is totally unusable. Maybe change it to "If your opponent's monsters outnumber yours, you can Special Summon Zombie-Type monsters from your Graveyard, up to the number of monsters your opponent controls." That way, if your opponent has 2 monsters they dont suddenly find themselves facing 5 zombies or 3 synchros.

Made me laugh for the first time on this forum. Good job overall. 9/10

Thanks the names for the ministry are literally members of the Ministry of Storms, Lightning, Weather. While the zombies...well yeah I got lazy lol. I think Dong Xi means zombie while Jiang Shi is a kind of zombie. Though to be honest every time I see Dong Xi I get 东西 which simply means thing lol

Nice to see you're from China. 我是美国认可是我致了中国。Though its times like this I wish I could read and write in traditional so I can talk to people from Taiwan lol.

As for Zui, he was supposed to be sort of a yYu-Gi-Oh spin on a Vanguard Limit Break or megablast. You can only do it when he is synchro summoned so it only goes off once (hopefully). That was supposed to be a balancing factor lol Nevertheless I'll try to tone it down.

Thanks for the feedback

Archived