Aix

Having grabbed a simple lunch of just a slice of pizza, and a glass of water Dylan made his way over to were some of his classmates sat. Scanning over there faces he noticed that among them was the boy who had shot the gun out of the other student's hand, and the girl who'd had the gun pointed at her. The last he couldn't recognize. Blair not wanting to be left alone scurried after him after grabbing a wrap and a muffin. 

"So, we had a bit of a full day today, huh?" Dylan sighed, "so I suppose if were going to be locked-up in this cuckoo house for the next couple of months we should at least get to know each other. My name's Dylan, and this is Blair." 

Blair seemed to pretend he didn't hear himself being introduced, and just continued eating quietly hoping maybe he could fly under the radar unnoticed by the other students. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before sitting down opposite a shy-looking girl, Te'hk got himself a full English from the serving ladies. Strange that they would be serving what's commonly eaten at breakfast at this time of day, along with a tonne of other foodstuffs from around the world. He didn't really mind, it was food of course, and good food. He didn't recognise any of the people on the table, it seemed they were all in the same class, and there'd been some troubles and whatnot regarding the guns, it wasn't surprising. He hadn't taken his time to eat his food, he was starving, the previous night's dinner just didn't satisfy his hunger- he'd try something else for dinner today. But after his plate was devoid of food, he pushed it forward slightly, using the space to rest his head on one hand. Te'hk rarely engaged in conversation, but he couldn't help but be curious, they were both pretty much the only silent people on the table.

"Blair, was it?" Te'hk didn't move, he just looked up slightly at the girl, making eye contact with the quiet question, "I'm Te'hk."

Nathaniel took a bowl of soup and made his way towards the tables. Seeing his roommate Te'hk sitting with some of the people from class, Nathaniel sighed and made his way toward them. He sat down next to his roommate, letting Te'hk talk with a girl named black. He looked up at the boy that shot the other student's gun back in class, and he seemed like he was tripping over himself talking with the girl who was getting into an argument with that boy. Nathaniel thought it best not to say anything, even if he felt like calling Zeru an idiot, so he simply nodded to everyone else, considering it his way of properly introducing himself to them, before he took a quiet sip from his soup.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing that the conversation had then suddenly died, Valencia brought it upon herself to speak up and bring up what probably everyone had been pondering about all day. "So, guys, what do you think of this school? It appeared perfect from the outside. A picturesque academy with acclaimed professors from all over the world here to teach the next generation..." She pulled her gun out from her bag on the ground and slapped it onto table. "And then there's this. I heard that guy who was about to shoot me is getting his gun replaced and frankly, that greatly troubles me." She slipped her gun back and waited for everyone's response.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathaniel leaned back in his seat, considering how to respond to this girl's question, and he held his hands up defensively when she brought out her gun. "Would you put that away!" he shouted, standing up from his seat. Looking around, he could see that many of the students were looking at him. Realizing he was making himself look like an idiot, Nathaniel sat back down and cleared his throat. "Anyway, to answer your question, I feel that this place is being run my lunatics. Just give a bunch of kids guns, and see what happens. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that professor had a vest or something. Probably should have a helmet as well, although I guess that would make things too suspicious. The way I see it, there are a two possibilities for why this happened. 1: This is their first time doing this, and the acadeny planned this without running this by some proper authority. 2: Somehow, they've gotten away with this in the past, and this just happens every year. Either way, I'd like to speak with the headmaster to get a better idea of this."

Without any reason, a handful of students came to the table that Zeru and Valencia. He started on his bratwurst when Valencia started to comment on the deceiving appearance of the school on how incredible and appealing it looked on the outside, then breaking that idealism with the revealing of handheld guns - like the one Valencia slapped onto the table. When she commented on how the other boy - whom Zeru confronted earlier - was getting a replacement gun, he stopped eating for a second and looked at her with confusion.

"Wait, seriously? He didn't even pick up his gun when we were getting out of that classroom? Oh damn it all, now someone is roaming with two, it's like what I said earlier. . ."

Zeru finished off his bratwurst, and moved onto his chow mein, breaking the sticks apart and started eating. After the first bite, the student who came with just a bowl of soup mentioned that he would like to the headmaster. Zeru had a small little chuckle, took his milk and drank a small sip. After he set the milk down, and he reached for a hot wing, and made a request to the student. "Let me know how that goes will ya? I'm dying to know if you can just walk into the headmaster's office without some sort of appointment or whatnot. Maybe if you're mad enough at him - or whatever, you can convince him to answer that question with that gun of yours, since I'm sure he didn't think of that when he gave the students guns." Zeru tried to hint at the idea of going to the headmaster wouldn't work so well; however, he didn't really think about the way he said it beforehand, since he could have probably angered the other student(s).

Felicia yawned, and made her way to the cafeteria, unaware of all the goings-on in the class. Thankfully, an eavesdrop made by her specifically had gotten her the information she needed to know. Apparently someone had the bright idea of bringing a gun to school, shooting a window with it and then pointing it at people... and now, or so Felicia had just heard Valencia mention, that same idiot was thinking about getting his gun replaced.

'...wow,' Felicia could only think, 'Just... wow...'

And then some more gossip, with someone voicing their want to speak to the headmaster about these whole shenanigans. The previous gossip, however, was throwing Felicia into a state of confusion. How could she still be alive knowing that she missed something like that happening? Y'know, the sort of thing that can cost lives?

There was only one thing for it.

"So... what's this about someone bringing a gun to school?" Felicia asked no-one in particular, somewhat hoping this was nothing more than a scaremongering lie...

Archived