HQyyNxz.jpg

Bujin Arasuda
Level 4 (LIGHT?)
Beast-warrior\effect
When a "Bujin" monster is banished from your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Defense Position. During the End Phase, if you added a "Bujin" monster from your Deck to your hand this turn, except by drawing, while this card was face-up: You can draw 1 card, then send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. (You can only control 1 "Bujin Arasuda"?)
1600/1900

in the next set. Discuss :)

So, any Bujin card that banishes a Bujin from the grave as the last thing to happen? I don't follow them, but I remember them banishing for costs.

Since it's a preliminary translation, it'll most likely be an "If" effect on confirmation.

But really, I'm loving this card. It lets you draw into stuff that isn't just Bujins while also giving you a second outlet for them if you draw a bunch, and it makes Kagutsuchi even easier to pull off. This really has me excited for the new Bujingis and new Bujin Xyz that will, most likely, come out in this set too.

HQyyNxz.jpg

Bujin Arasuda
LIGHT/Beast-Warrior
Level 4
1600/1900

If a “Bujin” monster you control or in your Graveyard is banished: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase, if you added a “Bujin” monster from your Deck to the hand during this turn, except by drawing, while this card was face-up on the field: You can draw 1 card, then discard 1 card. You can only control 1 “Bujin Arasuda”.

I'm really, really loving this art.

Opponent: I've already destroyed Mikazuchi, and now I'm using Bottomless on Yamato.
*Dem Summons Arasuda as a result*
Opponent: Whats this!? That card of his looks like it's shining!
Dem: Mark my words well, Opponent, I will never forgive you.
Dem: You've destroyed Mika, and Banished Yamato; You will never be forgiven!
Or something like that.

Opponent: I've already destroyed Mikazuchi, and now I'm using Bottomless on Yamato.
*Dem Summons Arasuda as a result*
Opponent: Whats this!? That card of his looks like it's shining!
Dem: Mark my words well, Opponent, I will never forgive you.
Dem: You've destroyed Mika, and Banished Yamato; You will never be forgiven!
Or something like that.

Arm, he's Domon's super mode. His finger is actually shining.

... That's another Bujin monster that has been compared to a GX character.

First we had Yamato that looked like Jaden, then we had Mikazuchi that looks like Chazz and now we have this guy looking like Bastian.

The colors fit too when you think about it (jaden is red, chazz is blue and bastion is yellow)

Added the pic and confirmed effect to the op.

You know, considering each of the Bujin Beast-Warriors has had an "upgraded" version of itself in the form of an Xyz...
I wonder if Konami would crank it up to 11 and make a 3-Material Bujin Xyz that, basically, is a combination of Yamato, Mikazuchi, and This card.
Would be pretty neat, really.

Archived