Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden

Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden / LIGHT
Spellcaster Tuner / Level 3 / 800 ATK / 200 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Lightsworn" monsters in your Graveyard. If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

#judgment day more like judgment dragon

This card is going to be incredibly relevant in the build playing Raiden. Wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be amazing. Not totally confirmed btw.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh look, Konami is trying to bring relevance to a luck-sack Deck and make it into a yet another broken Deck with 1 card. The fact that it needs 8 Lightsworns to bring out JD doesn't save this card from broken stupidity at all. Sometimes I wonder if Konami can consistently get it right considering that they did so with the banlist...

Again, I have to play Dragon's Advocate. JD is isn't as broken as everyone screams that it is.

Allow me to hammer that into your heads. Machina Fortress is worse, Grapha is FAR worse, and just about every Elemental Dragon as well. That being said, JD is powerful. Very powerful. He is nothing to scoff at, but certainly doesn't merit the absolute hatred he receives. Allowing you to search him out if you have 8 Lightswarns in the grave is really good and this card will see play. Lightswarn revival? Not at all. I'm indifferent to this card.

Again, I have to play Dragon's Advocate. JD is isn't as broken as everyone screams that it is.

Allow me to hammer that into your heads. Machina Fortress is worse, Grapha is FAR worse, and just about every Elemental Dragon as well. That being said, JD is powerful. Very powerful. He is nothing to scoff at, but certainly doesn't merit the absolute hatred he receives. Allowing you to search him out if you have 8 Lightswarns in the grave is really good and this card will see play. Lightswarn revival? Not at all. I'm indifferent to this card.

ITT: Broken cards exist so broken cards are okay

Machina Fortress isn't more broken than JD and you're a moron if you think it is. Being recurring on a general -1 isn't as powerful as you think it is.

Also, you're comparing Judgment Dragon to cards that are completely unlike him, which invalidates your point as you're literally saying "broken shit exists so don't hate Judgment Dragon"

As a card, JD is a horrendously designed card that is nothing but a plague on the game. To quote a certain BehindTheMask:
"fucking awesome! (and by awesome I mean great card for a deck that everyone hates because judgment dragon is a dick)"

There's no defending a free-to-drop nuke for 1000 LP on a 3000 body.

Minerva_captures_Happy.png

Obligatory.

Either way, this is awful design.  Why in the fuck did they think it was smart to make a JD searcher.  We have one, it's called Eclipse Wyvern.  And even that's not the best design, but at least it requires a decent amount of skill to pull it off.  This is just promoting sacky mills and saying it's fine because you'll be rewarded for it.

That definitely means the Synchro is going to be LV10 though, something you can make with this and JD, at least imo.

Minerva_captures_Happy.png

Obligatory.

Either way, this is awful design.  Why in the fuck did they think it was smart to make a JD searcher.  We have one, it's called Eclipse Wyvern.  And even that's not the best design, but at least it requires a decent amount of skill to pull it off.  This is just promoting sacky mills and saying it's fine because you'll be rewarded for it.

That definitely means the Synchro is going to be LV10 though, something you can make with this and JD, at least imo.

It's confirmed for Level 7.

Archived