noideawhatimdoing.jpeg [Ice Beast Zerochil]

Eury

I'M JUST SO GOOD AT NAMES AREN'T I GUISE

GUISE?

6OFJDgY.jpg

2 Level 4 Winged Beast-Type Monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; discard 1 Winged Beast-Type monster, and if you do, add 1 Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

inb4whatthehelleurymadeacard inb4thecardisop inb4thecardisbad

I'm going to think that this card is in homage to me.  Anyways, while I do appreciate the effort that went into this card, it could be considered an incredibly meh counterpart to monsters like Gigant and King of the Feral Imps, which are not as restrictive in design and are perfectly balanced for a type.  Still, it is a nice 0, but type-specific materials kind of killed it.

Are you actually being serious right now?

Weak stats, but that's not really an issue considering that this card's main purpose is more searching and Special Summoning power that both Blackwings and Harpies could use from this card. It effectively allows you to go Bora + Zeph + Gale, into this, ditch something, go Kalut, and continue to add crap to your hand. This can also be used to get Channeler out early in the game to give yourself a massive advantage.

Why is it WIND when the artwork depicts ice?

Easy to make, relatively quick effect to speed up certain Decks, weak stats. Pretty much this card in a nutshell.

Are you actually being serious right now?

Weak stats, but that's not really an issue considering that this card's main purpose is more searching and Special Summoning power that both Blackwings and Harpies could use from this card. It effectively allows you to go Bora + Zeph + Gale, into this, ditch something, go Kalut, and continue to add crap to your hand. This can also be used to get Channeler out early in the game to give yourself a massive advantage.

Why is it WIND when the artwork depicts ice?

Easy to make, relatively quick effect to speed up certain Decks, weak stats. Pretty much this card in a nutshell.

Definitely meant to make it WATER. ffffffffffff 

EVERYBODY PRETEND ITS WATER

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

The love I have for your sig Eury.

On Topic: Amazing speed for Blackwings, great option to speed up Harpies and set up some plays in them. Perhaps discarding any card in your hand to activate would be better, since it will be a 0 in comparison still to King/Gigant (which it should be) and will increase splashability to an extent as well as remove those situations where you want to search but have no Winged-Beast to replace in hand. Massive copy of Gae Dearg, but meh.

Archived