[Leaderboard] Therrion vs. Psychic Spirit [Therrion Wins]

Therrion

All YCM and Leaderboard rules apply.

Written cards not allowed.

First to 3 wins, winner gets rep.

Cards due 9/26/13, 11:59 PM Central time. Contest ends 9/28/13, 11:59 PM Central Time.

Make a card that supports an Attribute (directly, like Flamvell Firedog or Salvage, not a card that supports "FIRE Beast-Warrior" for example).

Card A:

kNSKgNW.jpg

Equip only to a FIRE monster you control. When this card is activated: Special Summon 2 "Flame Sprite Tokens" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 200). FIRE monsters you control gain 700 ATK. When this face-up card on the field is sent to the Graveyard, select and Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard, except a monster with 200 DEF.

Card B:

vE7TZL4.jpg

3 Level 3 EARTH monsters

Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; EARTH monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects until the End Phase. If this card battles while it has no Xyz material: decrease this card's ATK by 900 during the damage step only.

Accepted Spirit, good luck to you.

Funny we're both in the Attribute Contest. Also, this is my first 1v1 in a while, so "go easy" :3

Funny indeed. And worry not, for i am sure that you of all people will best me in almost every way with your fantastic card making skills. 

Card A seems slightly OP, It has no functional downsides and the 200 def bit really just seems oddly placed, it surely has no need for that because I mean you wouldn't play a monster with less def unless it has some functional effect to use.  You also have 2 Fire Tokens with 700 ATK to use a life point beater. Plus another monster to special summon. It's alright but would be limited fast.

Card B seems very bland, I don't see any particular use for it other than allowing for your EARTH monsters to be more solidified on the field can't say it's worth 3 materials. So Overall fairly underpowered and it loses ATK which is fun.

Vote goes to Card A, more interesting and I'd rather play an OP card than an UP card.

GOOO TORMYS METAAA.

Archived