[Sakura Single] T.G. Sonic Wyvern

cseBsOk.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "T.G" monsters
While your opponent controls monsters with higher ATK than this card: This card can attack directly. If it attacks directly using this effect, halve any damage inflicted by this card. Once per turn: You can return any amount of "T.G" monsters in your Graveyard to the Deck; select an equal amount of monsters on the field; change the Battle Position of those cards.

(OCG may be incorrect at some points; I apologize if it is so)

Basically, it's a new T.G. Synchro for a character in a fanfic I'm writing (off of YCM). Ideally, I was going for more of a Winged-Beast Type monster (more avian-like), but since there were no suitable images, it's Dragon-Type.

And I guess it's my return card for getting back into stuff here.

IMG Credit (if needed): http://static.zerochan.net/Bahamut.full.632949.jpg

---

Anyway, rate/CnC/comment, etc.

Thanks.

My main problem with this card is that it's a Level 7 synchro in a deck that doesn't make it easily. You'll only make it with teched tuners like Junk Synchron or Power Gladiator + Striker, which really make this card not worth the effort of summoning it. The effects are all nice and useful, but really, this should be a generic level 7 or something.

I'm not that good in fixing OCGs, but I think they're fine.

Technically, you could pull this off with Rush Rhino + Jet Falcon if you only use pure TG, but yeah it's situational since it's not likely you'll have those two in hand and will have to resort to using non-TG stuff.

There are some choices on what to do about it being playable with the stuff that exists now: (1) I could make it Level 6 or 8; though since TG is more of a quick Synchro deck from what I know, bringing this card out may be a hassle [might require 3 monsters to do it if I set it to 8; probably going to be Jet + Catapult Dragon + Warwolf], (2) Make it like Blade Blaster and make the requirements generic. Or make it a generic LV7 monster like you suggested. As a note to the 1st one, if I change this card's Level to 6; not really sure if it'll be able to be brought out easily like Librarian, Wonder or Power Gladiator are.

TBH, I did plan some T.G. monsters for that would facilitate this card's summoning as it is now for that character, however still trying to work out the kinks in those cards at the moment. (If I do finish, I'll ask one of the CC mods to move it to the multiple section). I didn't want to make it Level 5 like the other ones (even though they can be summoned in one turn).

Thanks for the comments though (+ rep on post). For the moment, I'll just make it a Level 6 (I'm basing it off of the deck ideas, which might not be best idea)

The only OCG Error I caught instantly was the first sentence. The effect to attack directly doesn't begin a chain, so a "," would be used as opposed to the ":".

Pretty good. Stats are very solid and the effect is a nice recycle for the archetype (though interferes with TGX3-DX2, a +1). Battle Position changing is always great, as you can pretty much kill any monster in your Battle Phase. Pretty easy to go into with Pure T.G., between Striker/Rhino or perhaps a Call of the Haunted on Falcon, then Special Summon Warwolf.

Anyways, the card is great. Perfectly balanced, and seems realistic. Nice job at getting back into the swing of things.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived