53111.jpg

The dark fantasy follows a high school sophomore named Akihito Kanbara. Although the boy appears human, he is half youmu and invulnerable to wounds because he can heal quickly. One day, Akihito meets freshman Mirai Kuriyama when it seems she is about to jump from the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is unique even among members of the spirit world. Disturbing events begin to unfold after Akihito saves Mirai.

Decent start, discuss.

Loving the characters so far. The plot/world is meh, imo.

I agree, I hope they get some more splanin' done. The beginning was pretty funny when it wasn't supposed to be at first due to it being a massive pile of awkward. 

And I know it was a little much, but I laughed every time Mirai tripped.

Meh, protag and Mirai are the only ones I really find interesting so far, that other guy was kinda funny though. Mirai continues to be the one that really makes me invested enough in the show to continue. Thing is so average, the characters are really the only reason I find it entertaining enough. Seems to not just be me though, judging by this thread. Then again, that stays my thoughts after episode 2, what did you guys think so it...? But yeah, really need to give it a few episodes.

• 5 weeks later...

It is so close to being a month on some things I am just glad I just barely made it on time. Episode 6 was best episode by far, that idol thing really done it for me, it was so hilarious. Felt we also really needed an episode like ep 5. Unsure how this'll be in the end but it has been getting better bit by bit.

Mitsuki continues to be the only reason I manage to continue watching this every week, to be honest. Too adorable, especially with glasses.

Too generic looking for me, never really been into those characters either, actually... And she just manages to be one of the more boring parts about this for me. Much more so than her brother, tbh.

Archived