100163.jpg

In the decade since the world became aware of the existence of magic, the world has undergone massive upheaval. However, a boy named Touta lives in seclusion in a rural town far removed from these changes. His ordinary life is highlighted by his magic-using female teacher and his supportive friends. When his tranquil daily life is disrupted, he embarks on a unique adventure.

I could probably discuss this every chapter, so I may as well try, because unlike Negima, I have actually been loving this since the very beginning.

[spoiler=Oh yeah, um]I tried my best to think of Kuroumaru as a guy, like I was told, I really did, but I can no longer do so after that towel thing.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=It s a cool idea']An organisation of immortals. Fun for eternity, like Baccano![/spoiler]

This will be a fun series, I suppose.

I agree, I don't see that kind of thing often. 

[spoiler=tears]Seeing that Negi gravestone brought a tear to my eye.[/spoiler]

It's pretty sad, I suppose. Although I'll cry a lot more than other people for anime and manga there was no tear for me. When I read it.

Same here......

HE BETTER HAVE ENDED UP WITH CHISAME! I will accept Eva, since she's most likely, and I'm cool with Chachamaru.

Please don't bring that here. I want to talk about UQ Holder, not shipping for something else. In fact, for the most part, I do not want to talk about shipping (but Chisame is one of my favorite characters and agree with you). Time will tell if I'm down with it for this though, it needs more time for something like that, at least.

[spoiler='It's a cool idea']An organisation of immortals. Fun for eternity, like Baccano![/spoiler]

This will be a fun series, I suppose.

Now that you point it out...

Oh yes I'm going to love UQ Holder(The organization, not the actual manga, although I'm already loving the manga as well) so damn much.

[spoiler=Interesting chapter] Man that leader looks familiar. *wink wink*

I don't imagine it will actually take that long for Touta and Kuromarou themselves to accomplish anything from this test, since Touta's other friends will have just been like Yusei's and likely never show up again, and I kinda don't want that to happen.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Interesting chapter] Man that leader looks familiar. *wink wink*

I don't imagine it will actually take that long for Touta and Kuromarou themselves to accomplish anything from this test, since Touta's other friends will have just been like Yusei's and likely never show up again, and I kinda don't want that to happen.[/spoiler]

You know they won't, though.

Wait, is the leader someone we're supposed to know? I don't recognize him.

You know they won't, though.
Wait, is the leader someone we're supposed to know? I don't recognize him.

lol, it's just that Akamatsu has not been very able to provide decent distinction between every character design, what with him having his hair tied back as well. That, said, I don't actually believe he is someone we already know, but you never know.

No wait, two? No one noticed the resemblance to Nagi/Negi's hairstyle? Of course, I don't think anything will come of it, so I only mentioned the main reason I thought he felt familiar, but really, no one? I guess I didn't finish Negima yet though, so idk.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived