Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) 2 Cards

Rezcom

I usually only go on this website for fun and I don't like to share my cards with anyone but my friends, because they're pretty stupid. I've been using the card maker for... I can't even remember. It's definitely over a year.
Anyway, these cards are based on the famous PC MOBA game DOTA 2. I started making these yesterday and I know there are grammatical errors and bad pictures; I'll fix those later.
I'm not expecting any feedback from anyone but I might as well post these for anyone who enjoys looking at custom cards, especially to those who knows how DOTA 2 and its characters work. I did not create any of the images, all from Google Image Search.
This is also the first time I ever bothered to look on the forums so my deep apologies if someone already made DOTA 2 cards...
Many more cards to come! :)

PS: The goal of these cards are to make use of counters and Tokens to decrease enemy monster's ATK and DEF, and to use the decreased ATKs and DEFs to the user's advantage, making for easier attacks. However, many of the monsters require tributes... I'll have to look into that. 

These are the total cards, definitely not final in terms of descriptions or pictures.

Jo8UCqk.jpg

D8eoYif.jpg
NOTE: This card isn't completely useless...a couple of other effects need this to be face-up on the field.

USSIQpP.jpg

dXaYGZE.jpg

D9pomKT.jpg

GOqjlh6.jpg

0B5vGUT.jpg
BAD PICTURE EW

4U6lHS2.jpg

xfg5Z6L.jpg
EDIT: Changing it to "Each time cards are sent to your Graveyard" to make it less OP

9783XOG.jpg

tHSirCT.jpg

EDIT: Going to change the last effect so that it lasts only until the End Phase.

uf2RJYS.jpg

JJ0lnbA.jpg

hWnoyfo.jpg
The black sheep of the set.... great against Spellcaster deck tho!

hmORFKq.jpg

IT3I1Px.jpg

gRPP85y.jpg

97H1eDR.jpg

xRgv8b8.jpg

28254VZ.jpg

jNi7ejm.jpg
Big scary monster!

8r8BA22.jpg
Goes great with Spellcaster decks!

RYFGEVY.jpg

CSaL6Rr.jpg

Vyd7LDD.jpg

xUbCIEj.jpg

ivp7rUK.jpg

BXAf60O.jpg

That's all folks!

I'll make more I guess... but yeah. If you made it this far into the reading then thanks for taking a look!

Archived