✩ Club Espeon V2 ✩ - Back and better than ever (Always Accepting!)

Yeah.

With a base SP ATK of 194, nothing can really beat it in power (even Deoxys-A is outmatched).

One of my friends used Mega Mewtwo Y in a Wifi battle; thing proved very hard to kill (probably didn't help that my team was slower, even with my own Mewtwo). I didn't have the Mega Stone on it b/c no worthy physical moves. If I had my X on, probably would've helped a bit (and pick on Y's lowered Defense).

Need to train my Zygarde to at least level 93 so it can learn Outrage (using Dragon Tail for physical STAB isn't helping and Pulse, while it has reasonable power, is pitiful on its 81 SP ATK)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Xerneas has Night Slash, but not so much investment in ATK (I EV trained it 56 ATK - 200 SP ATK - 252 SPD); has a Naive nature.

TBH, I had no problem killing Y during the first match but b/c the server apparently got screwed up, the win never counted so had to do it over.

This was at level 50 though (standard rules). If it were at level 100, probably wouldn't have that problem. Or I might start having to use Choice items (don't think I used them during that battle).

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDjjmUEfVO4

(As usual, topic until Sunday is XY 14; if you didn't watch it, do it before it gets taken down. A subbed 13 is also up [...late])

EDIT: Because place apparently died, going to self-lock it so spambots don't bump this up. A V3 may be on the horizon though; so if you were in here, look out for it.

[Otherwise, sayounara Club Espeon V2]

Archived