✩ Club Espeon V2 ✩ - Back and better than ever (Always Accepting!)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, those colors look good on Mega Charizard Y, too, so I don't see why they wouldn't change it along with Mega Charizard X. I found a shiny Mega Y chibi picture and edited it with the Mega Charizard X colors (please excuse my god-awful recoloring job; I was being fast and sloppy):

g3hh.png

Meh, it's still nice.

And that would've looked good for the Y version

Although why they decided to make Ampharos mega-evolve into a Dragon type when it doesn't have any relation to dragons (unless you take its Japanese name to make "electric dragon" [denryuu]) is beyond me.

I don't know why either, I guess to make it more viable?

Yeah.
Mega Mewtwo X + Charizard X look more badass; but I'm not too fond with Xerneas. (So in short, X is the attack game; Y is Special Attack)

Yveltal, I like but the forms are iffy-ish. (Though I'd like to see what their stats spreads are before I make any dramatic judgments [for certain, 680 BST])

I like Mega Mewtwo Y better, and the design of Charizard Y, but I like the colours of Charizard X better. And I'm okay with the Special Attack game, SPA4LYF

I want to know what each of their special movies are tbh.

Agreed; if they're going to give two different designs, at least keep the color scheme consistent. I mean, if Mega Charizard Y was black and blue, I'd like it just as much as X.

I'm actually not too big a fan of either Mewtwo tbh, but at least Mega Mewtwo is a bit cuter in my opinion. And I wasn't aware that Yveltal had additional forms.

Yeah, it makes those who are getting Y feel ripped off.

I like MMewtwo Y because it reminds me of DBZ. 

I'm just glad there was no Sound/Light type, now those people who said it would happen look like asshats. I don't mind getting the short end of Megas because I doubt you'll get them throughout the Main Story.

I would have rathered a Sound or Light type than a Fairy type.

I mean, those colors look good on Mega Charizard Y, too, so I don't see why they wouldn't change it along with Mega Charizard X. I found a shiny Mega Y chibi picture and edited it with the Mega Charizard X colors (please excuse my god-awful recoloring job; I was being fast and sloppy):
[IMAGE]

That looks so awesome, why does nintendo hate me ;-;

Meh, it's still nice.
And that would've looked good for the Y version

Although why they decided to make Ampharos mega-evolve into a Dragon type when it doesn't have any relation to dragons (unless you take its Japanese name to make "electric dragon" [denryuu]) is beyond me.

I wish they had it for Y tbh.

MAmpharos is a dragon type? WHAaaaaAAAAAAAT?!

I don't know why either, I guess to make it more viable?

Doesn't make sense Dx

My favorite Megas at this point are Mega Charizard X/Y (X in terms of color scheme alone; Y in terms of design) and Mega Absol.

I like MMawile and MAbsol, mainly because I think they both needed some sort of evolution.

@Raem: Yeah, M-Ampharos is Dragon-Type. (It gets 3 more weaknesses now; Ice/Dragon/Fairy but takes 1/2 from Water/Fire/Grass and 1/4 to itself)

As for Sound/Light type, that's what we though Sylveon would be [the latter], before finding out it was Fairy. (TBH, when I think of Fairy, the image of stuff you see in Disney movies/cartoons comes to mind [not the ones from mythology])

But I want to see their moves also; that'll determine whether or not I get them or not.

...still wishes for Psychic to deal 2x on new type...

Don't say you'd rather Light/Sound type, that would be so terrible, If there was Sound type Screech and Growl would finally do damage.

THAT IS WHAT I WANT
I WANT TO DESTROY PEOPLE WITH MY LEVEL 100 ZIGZAGOON USING GROWL

@Raem: Yeah, M-Ampharos is Dragon-Type. (It gets 3 more weaknesses now; Ice/Dragon/Fairy but takes 1/2 from Water/Fire/Grass and 1/4 to itself)
As for Sound/Light type, that's what we though Sylveon would be [the latter], before finding out it was Fairy. (TBH, when I think of Fairy, the image of stuff you see in Disney movies/cartoons comes to mind [not the ones from mythology])

But I want to see their moves also; that'll determine whether or not I get them or not.

...still wishes for Psychic to deal 2x on new type...

That is so weird.....
And that's exactly what I think of when I think of when I think of Fairies, mainly why I don't like it.

I'm still getting Y, no matter what.

I guess they based Fairy pokes off of the fairy tales in which hero kills dragon...however, making it immune to Dragon is going overboard IMO (a resistance would've been fine by me; or just leaving the 2x damage on Dragons and that's it)

At least Dialga/Reshiram have some relevance against them (former has STAB move to kill Fairies with; Reshi is neutral b/c Fire resists Fairies). Although making Fairies weak to Steel (which still fits by logic), it'll lead to more Bullet Punch spam (if you play Showdown or something). And at least Poison has something else to be 2x on except Grass [Sludge Bomb Gengar much?].

I guess they based Fairy pokes off of the fairy tales in which hero kills dragon...however, making it immune to Dragon is going overboard IMO (a resistance would've been fine by me; or just leaving the 2x damage on Dragons and that's it)

At least Dialga/Reshiram have some relevance against them (former has STAB move to kill Fairies with; Reshi is neutral b/c Fire resists Fairies). Although making Fairies weak to Steel (which still fits by logic), it'll lead to more Bullet Punch spam (if you play Showdown or something). And at least Poison has something else to be 2x on except Grass [Sludge Bomb Gengar much?].

I didn't even know that they were completely immune, I just thought it was resistant.

I am happy that poison kills fairies. brb maining poison

I wish it were resistant (not exactly thrilled that something like Jigglypuff [which I hate the heck out of] can sit there and absorb a Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse, etc. from one of my Eons) Then again, said Poke has low as heck defenses [and offenses too], so Latias/os can still kill with Psychic or whatever :D

Better go teach Sludge Bomb to Gengar, hehe...Or better yet, just use Scizor to Bullet Punch them all [of course, I need a new weapon against Marill b/c it's a Fairy now]. At the moment, Clefairy hasn't gotten retconned yet to become Fairy-Type (a lot of people are going to rage when XY releases this Saturday and it never got changed).

I wish it were resistant (not exactly thrilled that something like Jigglypuff [which I hate the heck out of] can sit there and absorb a Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse, etc. from one of my Eons) Then again, said Poke has low as heck defenses [and offenses too], so Latias/os can still kill with Psychic or whatever :D

Better go teach Sludge Bomb to Gengar, hehe...Or better yet, just use Scizor to Bullet Punch them all [of course, I need a new weapon against Marill b/c it's a Fairy now]. At the moment, Clefairy hasn't gotten retconned yet to become Fairy-Type (a lot of people are going to rage when XY releases this Saturday and it never got changed).

Oh god I can't kill Jigglypuff with Draco Meteor. (Jigglypuff is my least favourite pokemon). That's so depressing ;-;
That's true, but I want to rip it apart with Dragon Claw. xD

Scizor with Bullet Punch omg xD
It probably will be a fairy type, just wasn't announced so it's a surprise or something.

Oh god I can't kill Jigglypuff with Draco Meteor. (Jigglypuff is my least favourite pokemon). That's so depressing ;-;
That's true, but I want to rip it apart with Dragon Claw. xD

Scizor with Bullet Punch omg xD
It probably will be a fairy type, just wasn't announced so it's a surprise or something.

But there are people with copies leaking info and I think that they have shown that clefairy isn't fairy, however this isn't fact.

That kinda makes sense. More sense than Maril imo.

Well, they are BASED on Fairies so it would be likely. (Though I heard people say Jirachi should become Fairy, lolno)

Oh, by the way, to those of you saying that Pokemon's aimed towards younger children:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbaVEL72CdQ

xD

Yeah. (Although kids see that kind of stuff when they're little during feeding; not that much difference seeing them now when they actually remember. * blames oversensitive parents *)

Besides, they probably won't get any feelings about seeing Misty's body until they're teenagers.

Archived