Kill La Kill

Nicο

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried watching first episode.

Decided the fan service wasn't worth it.

Stopped watching.

Cool story bro.

"Hey look! An upstart hothead who has Kamui and think's she's all-that! How 'bout I whoop her ass and see and Satsuki-chan's doing? Woohoo!" Seven whole days to wait for the next episode will be excruciatingly painful.

tl;dr Nui's a troll, Kill La Kill is awesome, waiting a week will be torture.

Ohai, I'm just a harmless maiden here to observe a good fight

HAHA JUST KIDDING I'M THE STRONGEST BITCH HERE AND I KILLED YOUR FATHER

This is the metaphorical Kamina stabbing. I expect next week to be the clincher.

I wonder if the writers would do something drastic like killing Mako to change the game up.

I hope not though, I love Mako.

But yeah, the action's been fun to watch with the Elite 4 and I'm looking forward to finding out the deal behind this Nui girl.

http://www.animeavenue.net/kill-la-kill-episode-12/

Sweet, thank you. I dunno what's up with Crunchyroll, but I'm glad I got to see it.

Mako is the best. Simple as that.

Can it get any simpler? I mean, who else can swim through that kind of an explosive clash like f*cking Michael Phelps?

Though I got to hand it to her family, too. If anything, they went along for the ride even though they had no idea what was going on. lol

This episode was insane, which is saying something! I expected this episode to take another direction, but am more than happy with what happened. Mako is hands-down the greatest friend in existence. "You're new here? I'm your new best friend. You don't have a place to live? Welcome to the family. About to be defeated? How about a rousing inspirational speech? Feeling hopeless? Another speech and I'll pause the enemy. Going berserk with burning godlike power in a three-way brawl with other godlike beings, about to be destroyed by their hand or your own? I'll swim through star matter, burn myself, and slap you back into tranquility armed with nothing more than pure, unfiltered friendship. I'm Mako Mankanshoku, and you're my best friend."

Isshin gets points for simply not going out without a fight and a lot of people can say they enjoyed watching Nui get slashed. Nudist Beach seems to have... something going for them. Hopefully they don't disappear into the background. Tsumugu is awesome. Satsuki doesn't know when to not be in control of the situation or use it to her advantage. Maybe, based on the preview, we'll get a more open world now that Satsuki's domination plans are expanding.

It may just be me, but when I saw someone grabbing someone's hand in the preview, I immediately got a sense of dread. If a boy comes along and Ryuko starts to develop romantic interest, I'll take that Scissor Blade and start giving everyone eyepatches. I'm against romance in a lot of shows, mainly because it is almost never used for anything more than needless drama. There were many shows I would've been a fan of had they not traded plot for romance (Korra, Ben 10: Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, Thundercats 2011, Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated. The anime I watch are usually good about this somehow...). I trust Trigger to abandon romance in favor of friendship, as I feel it builds better tension and drama. Anyway, after this episode I actually think I have enough awesomeness to hold me over into the next one.

• 1 month later...

I just got the kill la kill OST and im glad its by the same dude who did Guilty Crown cause theres a lot of songs that aren't in the show (yet) that are really great 

That explains things. Guilty Crown was one of the first series that had an OST that stood out to me. And this series has awesome music, so that's happy news for me.

[spoiler=Episode 17]Damn. I was expecting Ragyo to bust out her ultimate form and battle Ryuko, but I guess this works too. Satsuki is a MUCH better leader than her mother.

That bath scene last episode, tho~ *nose erupts blood* o////o[/spoiler]

[spoiler Episode 17]SatsukixRyuko time now? They have the same objective now no?

I just want GamagorixMako to happen. SatsukixRyuko's been head canon since the first episode.

God can you imagine their children? Their parenting style would be borderline abuse. But yeah GamagorixMako is probably more head canon than SatuskixRyuko. Given that Satsuki is saving herself for Sanageyama

[/spoiler]

Archived