Superiorfornicatasticular Doomtastic Lightwave Stronk Time School Mechination Engravinstein: Toilteralien Expl Destronality [IC/S/A]

Justice Master

The collective of students shoved their way out of the auditorium, their shouts and discussions as diverse as the students themselves. Not far from the mass group of learners, new and old, sat the office of Mr. Nakamura. And within his office, sat the tentacle collection himself. The beast slumped onto his spinning chair, exhausted from the pressures today’s administration. He wiped his head with one of his slimy appendages, then rubbed his eyes. Besides the current frustrations with the school's time and space transistors, the first day was coming just tomorrow and it was going to be a pain. This is the pressure he got at the beginning of every year and it still hit as hard as it was when he first go there. Mr. Nakamura pushed down on a button on the phone in front of him. "Will you fellas over at the cafeteria get me a coffee. You know how I like it. The way I always get it." With the sound of a compliant, "yes sir," on the other end, he sighed. It was just one of those days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kioshi Yoshida stood before the pristine door that separated him from his new home. He grabbed the schedule out of his newly given school bag and checked once more. Written neatly on the bottom, above a small key, was “Dorm 786.”Looking up once more, he grabbed the key and unlocked the door to his room. It, like all the other two person dorms, was a fairly large on the inside, though still appearing to look close to other rooms on the outside. He slowly stepped within, investigating the space he had just entered. There was a window on the wall adjacent from the door. Currently, it showed a beautiful view of Akemi, highlighting the skyscrapers of a nearby town, obviously damaged by the flood and attacks prior to his arrival. The sight was almost melancholy keeping in context what the planet had been through. He peered through the window before shaking his head and glancing to his right.

There appeared to be some sort of contraption built into the wall, knobs on the side and everything. On its left stood a white monolith with handles. He suspiciously glared at the machination that had been forcefully placed into the wall. A quick tinkering with knobs showed that it generated heat of some sort. He brain began to race and in a moment, he remembered that this was what they called a “stove” in the city. Curiosity growing, he pulled the handle of the monolith. A great breeze escaped when he opened the door, causing the room to become slightly chilly. Looking inside, he saw several foods being kept cold. This amazing invention filled him with a bit of excitement. He closed the door and looked to the other side of the room. It was a decorative bunk bed, with sheets of school colors.(Green and blue.) He stepped over to the bed and sat on the mattress. In a short moment, he had collapsed on the bed. It was softer than anything he had ever felt. The fierce warrior would have succumbed to the bed’s spectacular mattress, but he remembered some of the other students clamoring over joining some sort of social club. Feeling a little homesick without a big group, Kioshi decided that, perhaps, he should look around for a club as well.

Ignoring the obvious uniform that had laid beside him on his bed, he tiptoed outside of his room, looking both left and right to see any oncoming traffic, and began to look for a flier on the wall that had anything that seemed to relate to a club. After a short time of searching, his prayers had been answered! Taped sloppily upon the wall was a music club advertisement. Some skimming of the ad revealed that it was Mrs. Ikeda’s mechlab, down in Room 365. It was a bit of a walk, but he paid it no mind. Tomorrow being the first day of school, he couldn't be too frustrated, really. When he arrived, he took a second to look at the grand entrance. It was a place of so much technological marvel for a man such as him, he truly needed to step back for a second. He walked in, taking a deep breath. He sat down in one of the chairs laid out for the music club. Within the lab filled Kioshi with even more awe than the outside. The sound of pumping pistons hummed in the distance. There was a woman tinkering in the distance, who was the one and only Mrs. Ikeda. She had straight brown hair that hid her eyes and wore a woman's version of the school's teachers uniform(more green than blue, whereas the inverse was true for student uniforms.)Mrs. Ikeda appeared to be busy currently, so he made no attempt of notifying her of his existence. And so he sat there, waiting for some more students to enter while he silently longed for the bed he had just encountered today. At least he had his swords.

His room was "Dorm 788" and everything was already in his dorm room, put away as neat as they could be. However, the he wasn't in the room at all.

To be a ninja...one has to be silent...hide in the shadows...and not be seen. These qualities I have mast-...

Soul Eater ~ The Fail Song

"HEY!! THERE'S A BOY IN HERE!!" a girl shrieked as she walked into the locker room, seeing a young man just hiding atop of a locker....in plain sight. Once this girl shrieked, the others shrieked as well.

"Well then, seems like you found me out! I better get the hell out of here the-" the young man said, as he jumped down, until a girl took out a hammer from her locker...and before the young man knew it, he was sent flying/crashing into the wall. "Ow..." The young man, Neku Koga by name, stood up as he cracked his back, sighing. "And once again...the ninja: Neku Koga...has been sent crashing through a wall...this time by a bunch of high school chicks."

Neku sighed as he brushed his hands over his hair, clearing the debris from it, as he made sure the guitar case on his back was still there and nothing was broken, thankfully it wasn't. After he brushed himself off, he began to walk with his head held high, as he made it to the so called music club he heard so much about. He arrived near the door and then kicked it open with his foot, pumping his fists into the air.

"AND HE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! NINJA MASTER EXTRAORDINAIRE!! THE ONE AND ONLY: NEKU KOGA!!"

"We're here..."
Grisaia waltzed through the dormitaries. Looking around, there was literally nothing to do.

"I can almost smell all the sleepless nights, Grisaia-sama~!"

That was his Poltergeist, Faye.

Grisaia let out an androgynous sigh. "Well then. Let our date begin."

The two entered the room - Dorm 666. "Alright, this just gets edgier by the second..." Grisaia growled.

"Ma- master, I'm-"

"Shut up Faye, I can't make babies with you."

After putting on the uniform found on his/her bed, Grisaia proceeded to wear it over his/her current clothes.

She then walked out to notice a poster for the light music club.

"Well, if they don't have cake and tea, it would be a waste of time..."

Grisaia began to walk towards this 'Music Club Room', smashing the walls with his brutal magic, shattering a large chunk of it with one hand.

"Well then, let our date begin."

Having already visited his room, Dorm 787, putting away his belongings, and donning his new outfit, Inu decided to take a walk around the school to see if there was anything interesting he could find, before classes actually began the next day. As it happened, the answer to that was yes. While traversing the halls, he noticed a poster advertising a music club. Intrigued, Inu decided to search out this music club. Just about when it was in sight, he heard a loud crash, and someone shouting. He also heard what sounded like mass destruction of masonry, but that seemed uninteresting at the time, and instead decided to go towards the sound of the shouting. When he arrived at the source of the shouting, soon after, he found that it was, in fact, the room where the music club was established that the shouting originated from. To be more specific, it was the person standing in the doorway that was the source. Inu studied him for a moment, then the other kid inside the room. He shrugged his shoulders and slipped past Shouty to go sit next to Quiety. He offered a hand to Quiety after he sat down, "Hey there," he greeted him cheerfully, "My name's Inu, and I'm here for the music club. What's your name?"

Stumbling tiredly to the front gate of the school, VZ was almost dead from exhaustion, as well as the traumatic incidents that had occurred in rapid succession just prior to his arrival. A being who appeared like a small ten-year-old boy was floating along side VZ, encouraging him on, even lifting him up and letting the older dæmon lean on him as he pulled the jacketed male easily, betraying his rather fragile look. After finally managing to pull himself through, along with the help of the younger child, he collapsed onto the ground, completely tired. Even his unique fusion of magic, highly advanced cybernetic fusions, and dæmon that would be able to easily beat even the strongest of enemies would only propel him so far, considering what he had been through. On any other normal day, the being would be able to power through, giving light to unbelievable reserves of energy, of course, but he had watched his foster family get effectively destroyed by the Great Flood as well as the Nori. Something about that just tends to drain enough energy to let them reach whatever destination they want to reach, before tiredly collapsing, so that the people or beings otherwise within would notice, wouldn't it? Anyway, VZ conveniently gets completely in, then collapses unconscious before he even hits the ground, his friend - who's actually his familiar - putting his hands out so he wouldn't injure his head.

Lifting VZ onto his back, the boy - named Argent - carried the heavy body even further, because in fact, he was not actually a boy, but a superpowered Spirit Familiar whose true form resembled nothing even close to his true form. In fact, his true form was smooth with ladies. Smooth to the point of being just silver liquid of several gallons. "It" could transform though, and the current and most common form it tends to choose was the "boy" it appeared as now. Argent considers himself as truly whatever he is, even if he knows he is not, and wants to be real, but knows since he can serve VZ better in his true form, he convinced himself he was fine in his current state. Not even needing to use the slightest bit of strength, the familiar continued to carry VZ all the way to their assigned dorm, number 747.

After dropping VZ in a comfortable bed fluffed up to perfection with the magical Plot Device™ and making sure that he was comfortable because of the need for redundancy, Argent observed the room, fascinated with all the features, both mundane and special, because he wasn't used to all this. Argent didn't bother to put on a uniform, and didn't try to put one on VZ either, because school uniforms were for slice-of-life anime stuff, and this would be the "most superiorfornicatasticularistic doomtastical lightwaveness stronking timey-wimey schooled mechinationish engravinstein-like: toilteralienesmness explo destronalitynism" story ever. Suddenly hearing a massive explosion, his ears twitched, and Argent left the room, making sure it was safely locked. Walking towards the origin of the sound, he found what seemed to be a room for practicing music. Looking around, he noticed the people seemed to all be very unique in one way or another. A ambiguously gendered person with long cyan blue hair seemed to have cause the explosion, while there was also a strongly-built silver haired male and a dark haired person who were part of the crowd there. Wanting to introduce himself, but not sure how, knowing explosions were inappropriate - although fun - he decided to turn his arm into a huge sign of sorts, and waved.

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#ffcc33]"HEY EVERYONE!"[/color][/font] Yelling out loudly, he flew around the room, his arm turning back to normal as not to hit anyone. Seeming extremely happy with all this development, he came to a rest, levitating in the air next to the group. He heard a faint banging from somewhere, but ignored it. It [i]couldn't quite possibly be[/i] his master, could it?

Surprise, surprise! It was none other than VZ himself making the banging sound. Having woken up [i]just[/i] after Argent had left for the music studio, he realized he was locked in, because even if the locking mechanism was on the inside of the room, the magical Plot Armor™ was protecting the door and other [i]conventional[/i] exits from being used [i]normally[/i]. So, time to be unconventional and extraordinary. Pointing at the door, VZ chanted his Ancient Magical Forgotten Language of Power and erased it from existence temporarily. Walking through the door, the magic soon brought back the door, which would keep the inside of the room nice and secure. Wondering where in the hell Argent had gone off to, he sighed. Noticing a familiar feeling after searching for Argent's aura after what felt like an eternity - but was only a few minutes of intense concentration because of the law that prevents awkward scenarios arising from accidentally having time pass too long for some action - he strode towards the Music Room. Noticing a somewhat hectic atmosphere, he closed his eyes and grasped his head in a feeling akin to frustration. A girl - or boy, he couldn't tell - had vaporized a wall to get into the room, while there was a bulky - not fat - guy with white hair, and a person with a darker color of hair, but otherwise seemingly ordinary. Waving briefly to introduce himself, he walked over to Argent. [b][color=#731844]"What did I tell you about wandering off on your own, and you locked me in the room too!"[/color][/b] Grabbing Argent's ear, he started to drag him back to the dorm room, then stopped. Might as well stay here. Seemed like something interesting would happen. Letting Argent go, he stared into his familiar's eyes. [b][color=#731844]"Can you behave yourself?"[/color][/b] [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#ffcc33]"I was being a model student already! … Alright, I will."[/color][/font] The change in the choice of words was when VZ just looked at Argent, with the typical look of a sort of suspicious disbelief. Ruffling Argent's hair, VZ motioned for him to do as he wishes but stay within this room with him for now. Looking at the rest of the group, he motioned. [b][color=#731844]"Hey everyone. Sorry about the disruption. Argent, my familiar, can get a bit hectic at times for others. So… what's happening?"[/color][/b]

Archived