Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will, for the most part, be gone all day. But along the way I will be picking up my copy of Y =D

Golett is 'early' if anyone wants to raise Golurk.

TEMPTED TO DO THAT AGAIN.
Then again, same could be said about Drifblim, Banette, Garchomp, Nidoking, etc, etc; Bunch of cool Pokemon early in the game.

Just started the game and the first thing that I noticed when I entered the Pokemart is that the music is a remix of Ruby/Sapphire's Pokemart theme.

Nice touch.

More justification for:

HOENN CONFIRMED?!

I'm currently hunting for a Litleo since one of my friends said that you can find one in the first route that you can capture pokemon.

Team is all Lv 47 (Tyrantrum, Charizard and Greninja). Mega Charizard was getting its ass kicked by Miltank. Got Lucario and Lapras.

Tyrantrum gets EQ at Lv 47

Found a Team Flare 'base' won't say where.

Gible can be found in the Lumiose Badlands (Route 13)

Houndoom's ingame posture looks so awkward. Disappointed with the lack of detail on Charizard's back sprite.

4 gyms down already never grinded and got through a game so fast.

Get the Coastal Pokedex when you exit Connecting Cave and the Mountain Pokedex when you exit Courmaline City

Either I'm blind or there's not many shops that sell clothes for customization.

Ferroseed can be found in Reflecting Cave. (That's for Flame Dragon) It will swoop down on you.

Not going to Mega Evolve often takes too long.

Updated the list Master Hyperion. I will get round to adding people eventually. Soon people should be getting close to where Houndour is =D if it's in the same route as it's Y opposite number Electrike.

Miltank used Body Slam on it to Paralyse, and with it not having Flamethrower yet, didn't really have quick combat. I have to say the trainers level up nicely.

I like how status effects are displayed in battle.

Accidentally raised Kangaskhan to Lv 31. Happens with the EXP Share though.

Dislike Wing Attack (Atleast on Zard) means smacking it with your tail.

Found 2 sky battles so far.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml

Just dropping this here, because I feel it's a helpful link for making your team, given many MegaStones are postgame only.

I took a look at the list and I am pleased to see that Aggron's Mega evolution removes its Rock-typing. Now it won't be taking x4 damage from Fight and Ground.

I am happy with Banette getting an evo, and I know they probably went for a mega for pushing the new mechanic, but I wish it had been a 3rd evolution instead, given that Banette is 2nd stage and had "space" for another evo.

In my opinion Mega Evos should have been reserved for 3rd stage, legendary and perhaps single stage (Mawile, Aerodactyl, etc.) Pokemon. Those mega evos for 2nd and single stage Pokemon could very well have been actual evolutions.

But I am not complaining because getting a Mega evo is better than not getting an evolution at all.

Yeah, I turned my EXP Share off as well. I don't mind being over-levelled by a bit, but not by too much.

I haz badge 1:

Kokiri (Chespin) - lv14 Adamant

Kazooie (Fletchling) - lv12 Brave

Wing Cap (Pidgey) - lv12 Impish

Torchic - lv11 Impish

Faerie (Ralts) - lv8 Relaxed

I may have some type redundancies atm, but I will rectify this later.

Archived